Scent of Her Panty

Story Info
Priya enjoys smelling dirty wet panties!
787 words
4.29
13.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kabir99
kabir99
15 Followers

So this story is more of a confession from someone I recently spoke with. I met Priya on a streaming platform. It was late night, I was kinda bored and horny, and this particular streaming platform was the perfect place to find some like minded people. And it didn't take much long for me to connect with Priya once I logged in. We introduced ourselves, coincidentally we were both from the same city and though I was single at the time, she wasn't.

She had been in a long distance relationship for a while now. Although things were cool between her and her BF, the sex, which apparently wasn't happening, was kinda starting to take a toll on her. Sexually, she was very frustrated and all she could do was masturbate. And she was addicted to it. She confessed masturbating to 4-5 times a day. That actually turned me on. Now I was imagining this horny Indian girl, on her bed with her legs wide apart, drenched in sweat from head to toe, masturbating furiously till she cums.

And then we started sharing some experiences and fetishes, when she told me about this fetish she had to smell her dirty wet panties almost every time she masturbated and even sometimes when she had sex. There was something very erotic and filthy about the smell of dirty worn panties that made her crazy and I couldn't agree more. And it's true, if it's something that turns you on, the dirtier they are, the crazier it makes you. She made her BF smell them as well.

So this particular weekend, after partying with friends, Priya got back home drunk and horny. She was super horny. And since her roommate wasn't around, it was the perfect opportunity for her to get naked and masturbate. But she was so drunk, that she couldn't even make it to her bed, rather tipped over and fell down near her roommate's bed. But she wasn't hurt, she was just too tipsy to stand again, but that didn't stop her from laying on the floor and start touching herself.

She laid down on the floor next to her roommate's bed, pulled up her dress and started touching herself. She wasn't wearing any panty.

Also, she was kinda hairy down there. She gently touched her hairy pussy and then brought her fingers to her face to get a smell and taste of that wet pussy. And the she again started rubbing her pussy. She pushed her fingers inside and started masturbating. It was humid, she was so drunk she even forgot to switch on the fan or the AC. For me, this story was almost like a fantasy come true.

This drunk Indian girl, super horny, hairy down there, drenched in sweat and masturbating like there's no tomorrow. A guy like me couldn't ask for more.

As she was furiously pleasuring herself, her other hand touched something under the bed she was next to. She could figure out that it was a pair of panties. And as she was habitual to this thing, she brought the pair of panties to her face and took a big whiff, too drunk and horny to remember that she was laying next to her roommate's bed. Although, this time, there was something different about how it smelled, since it wasn't hers, it only made her more horny. The scent was way stronger than it usually is but in a way that only made her more wet and wild. And she didn't only lick and smell where the pussy touched but also where her roommate's ass had been on those panties. She couldn't get enough of the dirty panty which was on her face while she was masturbating all naked on the floor. She finally came. And she did, she rubbed the pair of panties on her cum soaked hairy pussy and then licked the panty. She literally sucked every inch of the panty and gave a final whiff before passing out.

It was only after she woke up in the morning, she figured that the pair of panties she had used to masturbate the previous night wasn't hers but her roommate's. Luck was on her side since her roommate didn't show up the previous night and stayed the night over some place else. Now, Priya isn't a very dramatic person. She is very open minded and accepting of things. So, it didn't take her long to figure out that she had unlocked a part of herself which she hadn't before, and there was no going back. It was something that made her wild and wet. And that's where her journey of exploring dirty panties of other girls and women began.

kabir99
kabir99
15 Followers