Sceptic Tank

Story Info
A non-believer is severely punished by a handsome magician.
5.1k words
4.62
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redrat7
redrat7
17 Followers

Flashing, dazzling lights danced along the stage and across the curtains to the tune of the music. Dozens of showgirls kicked their long legs high up in the air, all pointing to the main attraction in the center of the stage- famed magician Dorian Madrino. Standing tall at a statuesque height, with long wavy hair and a chiseled jaw, the well dressed young man knew how to keep a captive audience. Dorian had silvery blonde hair that ended at the middle of his back. With piercing pale blue eyes and a single brown mole on his left cheek, and thick eyelashes which he often fluttered at the female audience members.

Every weekend Dorian performed at the Lucky 7 Casino Hall, and he took great pride in it. He got to do his favorite thing- entertain. The magician had always been a showboat at heart, taking immense pride in both his appearance and his skills. He never felt more comfortable than when all eyes were on him.

Dorian was quite well known in Las Vegas for a reason. He was extremely beautiful, and his show attracted a large number of female attendees. But most of all, Dorian enjoyed their awe and admiration. He had quite the ego, and hundreds of adoring fans were sure to keep him feeling high and mighty.

Bachelorette parties and drunk sorority girls went wild as Dorian bowed, removing his silk top hat and placing it on his chest. With a wink, the magician snapped his fingers, and the unlit candles behind him suddenly burst with flames. The audience clapped their hands and cheered. Dorian smirked as he saw the reaction. He made eye contact with a few women near the front of the stage, winking at them while he walked by. They swooned, and Dorian went on to perform his first trick.

As the show went on, a certain table of women in the front were fawning over Dorian. He kept an eye on them, enjoying the fact that he always had hoards of young college girls admiring him.

Three young women sat at the table, each one in their mid twenties. Two of them were watching him with excitement, their eyes glued to his figure as he made his way across the stage. The third one however, clearly wasn't interested. Dorian picked up on this, raising an eyebrow. Of course he didn't let this affect his act- he was always flawless in his execution. It still bothered him of course.

As he went about his usual routine, throwing knives at his assistant while blindfolded, he made sure to keep his attention focused on the table, listening in on the girls as they gossiped among the massive crowd.

"You know, I think he really might be a wizard. Seriously, how does he do that?" One girl whispered as she leaned in towards the center of the table. She was a redhead wearing a black dress.

"Yeah, I can't think of any kind of way he might be cheating or pulling any tricks. It's crazy!" The second admirer said. She had tan skin and short black hair in a neat bob.

"Yeah right. It's all an act." A bespectacled brown haired girl muttered. She sat in the middle of the table, and ironically had the best view of Dorian. She scoffed at the over the top performance, the magician throwing six knives within the time span of six seconds. The crowd gasped in unison and cheered like trained seals.

"There's no way those are real knives. I bet they're magnets and that wheel has metal in it." She rolled her eyes, clearly unamused.

"Oh come on Claire, lighten up. We're out here to have fun!" Her friend with the bob haircut, Reyna replied.

"Yeah, and who cares if it's fake? This guy is really good!" Morgan the redhead sighed dreamily, cradling an overpriced drink in her hand. "Plus he looks like Legolas and David Bowie fused!" She giggled before taking another sip.

"Hey, you guys made me come here. No way is this my idea of fun." Claire rolled her eyes. The 23 year old STEM student had no idea why she allowed herself to be dragged along to this ridiculous event. Just because her roommates wanted to celebrate the end of their semester didn't mean she had to tag along... Yet here she was.

She didn't care if people called her a killjoy, but when it came to the paranormal, astrology, and tarot cards, Claire called it fake and delusional. Magic was no exception.

"I just find it insulting to my intelligence, that's all." Claire sighed, stirring the ice in her water with the glittery straw. She was of course going to be the sober one for the rest of the night, making sure the trio got home safely. She had to hold back a groan while she watched the spectacle on stage.

She glared daggers at the flamboyant magician. "You don't really believe this crap, do you?" Claire turned her view towards her friends, who were too busy ogling the gorgeous man. Claire sighed and slumped into her chair, waiting for the night to be over.

'No wonder their boyfriends didn't want to come see this crap, this guy is ridiculous...' Claire thought to herself, cringing internally while she and her friends watched the ostentatious magician upon the illuminated stage.

'Seriously, what a phony. I can't believe that some of these people believe he's actually magic...' Claire wondered, clearly unimpressed with Dorian. She couldn't wait to get back to her hotel room.

-------

The curtains came to a close and the crew dispersed. Dorian stood alone on the stage, fuming with anger. Who did that girl think she was? Dismissing his magic and doubting his powers? She clearly had no idea who she was dealing with.

"Disrespectful brat. I'll show her." Dorian said, baring his teeth as he whipped around and marched off the stage, heading out to the main lobby.

The tall male towered above the crowd, and of course attracted quite a bit of attention. He ignored the chatter and instead looked for the group of girls from the front table. The one with this Claire person. He caught a glimpse of the redheaded girl and the tanned girl waving bye to their friend. The pale skinned girl with dark brown hair. It looked like the two girls were headed somewhere else, leaving Claire alone in the lobby.

Dorian immediately headed over, his eyes fixed on her.

"So we're gonna head over to the slot machines. Are you sure you don't want to come?" Morgan said, looking over her shoulder before she and Reyna exited the hall.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm just gonna go see if I can find a quiet place to sit down for a bit. All that flashy pageantry gave me a headache." Claire waved her friends off as the duo walked away.

As soon as they were gone, Claire felt a tap on her shoulder. At first it didn't phase her, it was a really crowded hall after all. A second, more aggressive tap came. She turned her head around to see Dorian hovering above her.

She instinctively flinched, jerking away from the much larger male. She was relatively small compared to him, and she had to crane her neck to see his face. His eyes truly were an unsettling shade of pale blue, it was almost hypnotic.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to startle you." Dorian said, his voice deep and smooth. Claire would think it was attractive if she didn't already think he was a clown.

"Can I help you?" Claire deadpanned, clutching her purse tensely.

"I just couldn't help but notice your table in the front row. I saw all of you, and you ladies seemed truly captivated with me." Dorian smiled, taking a step closer to Claire.

"Yeah, they liked you. They just left though." Claire said, jerking her thumb backwards, gesturing towards the main hall. "And I was just about to leave too."

"That's unfortunate." Dorian lilted. "Are you sure you don't want to come back to my dressing room with me? I can order us drinks." Dorian cornered her, closing off any escape.

"Oh, I'm positive I don't want to." Claire snapped.

Dorian took Claire's hand, gazing into her eyes deeply.

"Oh, I insist."

As soon as he touched her, Claire felt a small spike of adrenaline course over her. She felt dizzy and the lights seemed to amplify in brightness.

Suddenly Claire gasped into full awareness again, she looked around to see that she wasn't in the crowded, loud lobby anymore. But a quiet, empty dressing room.

Empty except for her and Dorian, of course.

Claire shrieked, stumbling backwards and landing onto the sofa behind the glamour mirror.

"That's my favorite part of being a magician- teleportation! It makes life so much easier." Dorian bragged, placing his hand on his chest as he gave Claire a sultry look. "Who has time to walk?" He laughed at his own comment while Claire looked around the room in disbelief.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Claire demanded, standing up and jerking her head around. She spotted the door and before she could make a run for it, Dorian snapped his fingers.

The brunette girl paused, frozen in place.

Dorian walked over, stopping in front of Claire and giving her a glance over.

"Well Claire, if you couldn't tell, I'm a magician. I just transported us to my dressing room." Dorian gestured to the large room, it looked well lived in and expensive, with various costumes and props littered throughout the room.

"Magician?! Yeah right, did you drug me or something? Why the fuck did I pass out? Why can't I move!?" Claire yelled, panicked and horrified. "...And... wait. How did you know my name?" Claire was absolutely petrified. She writhed, still unable to move under Dorian's control.

"Drug you?" Dorian repeated, looking offended. "Why would I have to drug you when I have magic? Or did you not think I had magic, hm?" He placed a finger to the side of his cheek, smiling mischievously.

"Answer me, asshole!" Claire yelled. "Seriously, was something in the water I was drinking? How the hell did I end up here?"

"The answer is so obvious, yet it still eludes you." Dorian sighed, tossing his shiny pale hair over his shoulder. "I used magic, of course." He then lowered his voice significantly, giving her a more serious look. "Unless, you still doubt my powers? Do I have to use more force to convince you?" He snickered darkly.

"Okay, okay! I believe you! Just... let me go!" Claire begged, panic evident in her voice.

Dorian smirked, lifting a finger. With that, the back of Claire's underwear rose and Claire's entire body lifted up with it.

"Agh!" Claire yelled out, dangling helplessly at Dorian's mercy. "That fucking hurts! Put me down!" Claire demanded, her thin cotton panties strained against her hanging body. Dorian was all too amused watching her, savoring the sight before he relented.

"Your wish is my command." Dorian smiled, snapping his fingers. Claire collapsed to the floor with a loud thud.

""Ow!" Claire gasped. "What the hell do you want from me, you sick freak?" Claire yelled. "You better let me go, right now!" She raised her voice, glaring at her captor.

"Impatient and stubborn. How typical of a non believer." Dorian tutted, shaking his head. "I tire of ignorant weaklings like you doubting my power. I summoned you here to make an example out of you. You are going to learn just how real my magic is." With another snap of his fingers, Claire collapsed to the floor, a supernatural invisible force holding her down.

Claire gasped as she came crashing down, her body glued to the carpet. Dorian took two steps forward, towering over her. He looked down at Claire, the brim of his tophat casting a sinister shadow over his features.

"Let me go you fucking psychopath!" Claire yelled, almost out of breath from her panicked state.

The blonde male only chuckled in response, removing his hat and swung it around casually around his pointer finger. "I'll let you go once you've learned your lesson. Now, let's begin the fun, shall we?" Dorian placed his hat over his backside, and Claire raised an eyebrow expectantly.

PBBBBBbbbbbbrrrrt!

With a quick grunt, Dorian forced out a long fart. The enormous gust of wind erupted into the hat, filling it up with his toxic fumes. He sighed with relief, and Claire scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Are you kidding me? Ew." She sneered.

Dorian then snapped his fingers and suddenly the hat was right over Claire's face.

"Oh, Fuck!" She cursed. The concentrated, purely shitty smell completely enveloped her. Her nostrils were clogged with the scent, and her mouth tasted like its bitter aroma.

"You bastard- Get this off of me!" Claire demanded, descending into a coughing fit. "Oh God- this is poison!" The brunette whined, unable to remove herself from the floor. All Claire could manage was to writhe around while the hat stuck to her face, the stench attacking her every sense.

"I've been holding that one in the entire show!" The magician laughed, looking down at his victim with a sense of satisfaction. His mind wandered, exploring every possible idea of what he could do to her. He had all the time in the world, afterall. "Still doubting my powers, Claire?"

"Okay, okay- I believe you! Just get this thing off of me!" Claire begged.

Dorian snickered. "Oh, you think I'm letting you off that easily, Claire?" Dorian smirked. "I read every thought you had while I was performing, and you had quite a lot to say about me, didn't you?" Dorian spat, his tone of voice now changing from playful to sinister.

"Fucking hell- You are psychotic!" Claire yelled. "Let me go!"

"You know, I put a lot of effort into my craft. I don't appreciate being accused of charlatanism." Dorian folded his arms, peering down at Claire. He smiled when he saw her struggling, whining from the ghastly smell that choked her. He knew he couldn't keep her under the hat forever, but it was so entertaining watching her squirm like a trapped animal.

He snapped his fingers and Claire had free will of her body again- or so she thought.

She quickly was able to jerk the hat off of her, and she waved the rancid air away from her face. Her eyes were stinging, the smell really put a number on her. Nevertheless, she managed to find enough strength to pop up and run for the door- but it completely dematerialized before her eyes, leaving only a blank wall. She turned around, seeing no other exit. She only saw Dorian, standing on the other side of the room with an amused look on his face.

"I am not letting you out of here until I teach you a proper lesson." Dorian tossed aside his peacoat and began peeling off his long opera gloves.

"A lesson?" Claire repeated, feeling her heartbeat multiply. With her hands against the wall, she plastered herself against it as he approached her. She had nowhere to run. "Seriously, let me go or I will scream!" Claire threatened.

"Scream all you want, " Dorian smiled. "No one can hear you."

Dorian snapped his fingers once again.

Claire didn't realize it. She wasn't frozen under his spell, but something was preventing her from running and screaming. She could talk and move, but was limited to this ragdoll like state.

"Now, take off your clothes." Dorian instructed.

Claire wanted to open her mouth and yell. To run out of the dressing room and wake up in her hotel bed, realizing it was all just a bad dream. Instead, she found herself removing her dress and tossing it to the side, her bare naked body now on view. What the hell was he making her do? Claire was mortified, she couldn't comprehend how her body was willingly doing these actions, and she felt so betrayed that her brain was allowing it.

"Crawl to me."

Claire gasped, suddenly being brought down to her knees. She began to crawl, against her will, up to Dorian on all fours.

"Open your mouth." Dorian instructed. Claire paused for a moment, and her eyes glazed over. Her mouth eventually opened, her tongue on display.

Dorian felt his cock harden significantly. She was posed in front of him on her knees, her mouth hanging wide open. She looked up at him expectantly.

Dorian smirked, pleased with her obedience. He then instructed her:

"Back on your hands and knees. Crawl over to my ass." The brunette obeyed him, crawling over on the carpeted floor. She sat on her knees, head extended so it was right behind his bare naked backside.

Dorian took note of just how accurate her actions were to his desires. It seemed the mind control was more sharp than usual. Caught up in his thoughts, he absentmindedly let loose a particularly loud BRAP that hit Claire right in the face. Under the hypnosis she couldn't flinch or react at all, so she was hit with the stench at full force with no preparation. She attempted to blink away tears, but under Dorian's control, she couldn't do anything.

"Sniff it. Breathe ALL of it in." He commanded. "Breathe it in like you need it more than oxygen." Dorian said, his voice high and mighty.

Claire helplessly obeyed, she huffed up the vile fumes through her nose and swallowed huge gasps of air. She even pressed her face against his ass crack, wedging her nose right in between the ripe, unwashed skin folds. She dug her nose in deep and sniffed passionately, rubbing her nose against his hot, pungent asshole. Dorian was impressed. She was even following his subconscious desires as well.

"What a dirty girl you are!" Dorian chuckled, all too pleased with his work. "Use your tongue, whore! Lick deep inside my asshole!" The blonde commanded. Claire had no choice but to obey. Her pink tongue entered deep inside his hole, plunging deep inside of it. She gagged and whined, but no attempt to break free of his control was successful.

"Now you know just how real my magic is." Dorian said snidely, grinding his asshole against her face, farting repeatedly as she tongued his tender opening. He shuddered with delight, the sensation heading right towards his cock. It perked up considerably, veins throbbing. The dark pink head began to creep out of the wrinkled foreskin, and a heavy musk emanated from the massive organ protruding from his pants.

"See? I even have a magic wand." Dorian laughed hysterically while Claire convulsed with disgust. The huge cock was dripping with precum and somehow, had a stench that was just as powerful as his nasty farts.

"I call this trick, the human toilet." Dorian announced out loud to the empty dressing room. "And my lovely assistant here will be playing a key role in this act!" He winked at Claire with a charming smile. "You're the titular character! How exciting!" He laughed cruelly and maniacally, throwing his head back with every cackle.

Claire unwillingly used her hands to spread apart Dorian's butt cheeks, exposing his brown hole. It puffed open slightly. She grimaced at the sight, but her tongue plunged forward despite this, and she licked his rectum. Claire audibly gagged, it tasted briny and bitter, like a sour rotten lemon. Her tongue circled around his rectum, lapping up the accumulated sweat and residue of a long day performing on stage.

With a subdued grunt, Dorian began to squeeze out a dark brown turd, which slowly stretched his asshole wide open as he began to shit it out. In small pushes it slowly came out. It was segmented and rich in color, and it slowly extended downwards towards Claire's open mouth. The long turd eventually broke off from his asshole, another turd now peaking its way out of his anus.

It fell directly into Claire's mouth, the thick piece of shit taking up a majority of the space in her mouth. She gagged, the taste was horrendous, and she so desperately wanted to spit it out. But she was hypnotized by Dorian, and his desire was for her to eat it all. She struggled to regain her breath, and began to swallow the turd. It was hot and warm, and very soft.

It slid down her throat, its wide circumference completely clogging her mouth. With several strained gulps, she managed to down the entire piece of shit.

"What an obedient assistant you make!" Dorian snickered. "Maybe I should make you a permanent part of the act!" Dorian then proceeded to squat down on top of Claire, his ass right on top of her quivering lips.

"See? Isn't it incredible? I turned you from girl to toilet!" Dorian laughed, grinding his round, soft ass cheeks against Claire. He rubbed the remaining turd from his ass across her cheeks, completely covering her. He went up and down in a repetitive motion, sliding back and forth over Claire's nose. "You are full of my shit after all... and your skin is porcelain white, just like a toilet!" Dorian laughed maniacally, throwing his head back.

redrat7
redrat7
17 Followers
12