Sceptic Tank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire whined underneath him, his lithe and androgynous frame was quite tall, and it sat heavy on top of her face. His considerable weight pushed her deep into the fabric fibers of the carpet. A loud, wet fart BRAPPED out of Dorian's asshole, reverbing loudly against Claire's face. She squinted, tears streaming down her now red cheeks. The stinging smell was so acidic and strong, she was crying non stop. Her nostrils were directly squished under Dorian's unwashed asshole, and her eyes were down wind of his foul farts.

"Get to it, toilet. Breathe in my gas!" Dorian announced with glee.

BRRRRRRRNNNNNNT!

BRPPP!

PrrrrrppPPP!

Helpless, with no will of her own, Claire breathed in the magician's strong and hypnotic gas. She breathed in long and deep inhalations, pressing her face against his butt.

"Eager little slut." Dorian taunted. He began to stroke his cock, it was dripping precum and it dropped down on Claire's breasts, pooling in between them. "You fucking whore. I'm really putting you in your place, aren't I?" Dorian snickered, with frustrating arrogance and disregard.

He raised his ass slightly above her feces covered face.

"I am! I'm a little slut who loves to breathe in your awful farts!" Claire gushed, her brain now betraying her true wants and needs. It was like her body was on autopilot and she was a helpless passenger in this vessel Dorian turned her into.

Dorian moaned with pleasure and laughed cruelly. "That's right, bitch! Now be a good slut and worship my ass and cock!"

With immediate subservience, Claire grasped Dorian's hard, bulging cock. It throbbed under her touch and she could feel the sweat and grime. Her hand only took up a fraction of Dorian's cock, and she had to really work rubbing it up and down. It was quite the hassle to pump his cock while she was being suffocated by his ass underneath him, but Dorian made it work for her.

The magician licked his lips and spread his ass cheeks, letting out a lout puff of gas into the girl's face. "That's it, whore. Work my cock while you eat my shit. What a good little toilet!"

Claire gagged and teared up, the gas was like poison, and his shit was practically choking her. She felt physically weak, yet her body continued the strained motions.

Dorian huffed, and a mushy, yellow brown blob of muck expanded out of his hole, and the thick substance landed on Claire with a soft squish, just on top of her cheek. It was steaming hot and the aroma was pungently tainting the air her eyes were exposed to. She watered up and blinked away tears. The soft, tube-like shit fell into her mouth and fell deep into her throat. It piled up faster than Claire could swallow.

"Eugh..." She managed to whine, the unfathomable amount of shit piled up on her face and fell into her opened lips. Her entire mouth was full of dark yellow, creamy shit. Despite this, Claire continued to pump Dorian's cock back and forth, and even reached her other hand around to massage his balls.

"Ooh! You really are putting the work in, huh?" Dorian purred, his cock throbbing with delight. "You nasty little bitch, you're a natural at this!" He moaned with sick satisfaction, his stomach gurgling loudly. The last of his thick yellow shit slopped all over Claire, her entire face now covered in the mushy substance.

Dorian's gut gurgled again, even louder. "Swallow that shit quickly, darling! I have some more farts for you to swallow!"

Claire swallowed the shit that was piled up in her mouth, struggling to gulp down the thick, swampy paste. Dorian stretched his ass to reveal the dark brown sphincter, and aimed it right at her nose.

BBRRRRRRNNNNT!

BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP~~

PPPPpppprrrrRRRRRRRNNNNTNTNT!!!!!

BRAP.

"Ooh! That one felt... a little muddy." Dorian chuckled, rubbing his stomach in a circular motion. Time to really turn you into a toilet, bitch!" Dorian laughed like a madman.

~Squirt!~

Claire flinched when she felt the wet spurt of watery diarrhea splurt from under her nose and spread thick droplets all over her face and hair. The girl whined, her eyes lowered in her catatonic hypnotized state.

"Is that-" BRAP "Real enough for you, bitch?" Dorian taunted Claire. He slowly lifted his ass and watery brown muck dripped from his ass.

"I want you to clean me up, whore. Act like a bidet and clean me!" Dorian commanded in a sing-song voice. He was enjoying this in a sadistic, childlike manner, and was getting off to it as well.

Claire, haplessly under his spell, obeyed him to his every word. She lifted her head up and began licking the layer of feces off of his ass cheeks. Dorian reached around and grabbed her by the hair, and forced her nose first into his shitty asshole.

BLLRRRRRRRT!

Thick and mushy shit exploded out of Dorian with the mighty fart, the brunt of the blast hitting Claire in her nose and mouth. The brunette hung her mouth open as he let go of her, shit falling out of it.

"Uh uh! I don't want you to miss a single drop of shit! Eat all of it of, you little cunt!" He giggled.

Claire eagerly lapped up the shit that landed on the floor, then went to licking the dripping shit right out of his asshole. She happily dug her tongue deep into his puckered hole, huffing up the vile shit fumes. Her grasp on his cock tightened, and Dorian bit his lip with pleasure.

"Ooh! That's right darling, right there! Stroke my cock faster, I'm about to cum!"

Claire increased the speed, jerking his cock back and forth while Dorian threw his head back and moaned with ecstasy. With one final jerk, a wave of cum spurted from his cock head, landing on Claire's naked breasts and stomach.

"Perfect, beautiful. Just perfect." Dorian said lovingly, stroking the brunette's hair. He was almost out of breath, but was determined to keep it up. "Keep licking, I'm about to shit again, darling!"

Claire lunged forward and opened her mouth wide, Dorian's butthole pulsed open and hot, liquidy shit erupted out of it. It landed on her tongue and was a nice soupy consistency. It spurted in short quick doses out of Dorian's hole. Steaming caramel brown sludge pooled over Claire's open lips. She swallowed Dorian's feces gratefully, slurping it up while Dorian grunted once more, this time forcing out a harder, more solid turd.

Claire parted her lips and sucked on the tip of the sticky log. It squelched slowly out of Dorian, making it's way into Claire's expanded mouth.

"Mmmf!" She moaned, her jaw opening to it's widest to accommodate the thickening shit Dorian was birthing. It was getting to a wide girth point, and was finally starting to taper off as Claire finished swallowing the halfway point. It was a long, incredibly fat shit. Bigger than her forearm even.

"My my! What an eager little piggy you are! Eating all of my shit like a good pig bitch!" Dorian smirked, his hand raised to his chin highly as he looked down at the defeated girl. He stood up and looked at her as she lay down on the floor, the long turd still sticking out of her mouth.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Eat the rest of that shit if you want to get out of here alive!" Dorian snickered.

Claire closed her jaw, cutting the turd in half and began to chew on it. It was a massive, gargantuan shit, and she struggled to even break it down with her teeth. Agonizing minutes passed, and she slowly but surely consumed the entire log of shit.

Dorian grabbed Claire's dress, and wiped his muddied asshole with it, making sure to get deep into the nooks and crannies of his anus. He tossed it to the side, then leaned against the wall as he looked down at the defeated girl in front of him.

"Well, what do you say?" Dorian smirked.

"Thank you for your shit and farts, master!" Claire said. Her entire head was covered in crap, completely unrecognizable.

"Good girl! Glad to see you finally have come to your senses." Dorian then snapped his fingers, and the filthy dress suddenly transported back on to Claire's body. "I've had my fun with you, but it's been a long night, darling. And I have another show tomorrow, so I must prepare. I hope you understand." He said lovingly, pulling on a silken bathrobe with his initials stitched on the front.

He snapped his fingers, and when Claire opened her eyes, she was back in the main lobby of the casino hall, still covered in shit and stinking of the magician's vile fumes.

"Claire?! We were looking for you- what the hell happened?" Morgan gasped as she and Reyna approached her from behind.

Claire had no idea how to even rationally explain what just happened to her. No, all she wanted was to get back to the hotel and take a long, hot shower and forget tonight even happened.

"Is that poop?!" Reyna exclaimed, covering her nose. "Claire, what happened while we were gone?"

Claire sighed, exasperated.

"I lost a bet."

12