Schadenfreude

Story Info
Bullied into servicing cock and getting off on humiliation!
3.8k words
4.76
19.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,509 Followers

Hello! This story's a little bit meaner than my usual fare, leaning heavily into coercion and bullying. Humiliation, taunting, all kinds of stuff on the harder side of the soft/hard spectrum. BUT. I think that kinda stuff can be hot, and I like when girls bully girls.

All the characters in this story are 18+ and are going to a magic university. Everyone's trans and cums a lot too, but that's also magic. Cum Magic.

* * * * *

A clique of women chattered outside the Southern Wing's only bathroom. Dressed in fashions the mund world called 'Hot Topic Goth', their look was cutting the edges in a hidebound institution like the University of Sypretes. Their hips jutted out of black capris or spiked belts, cigarettes perched in their fingers when not stuck between black lipstick. Every so often, one took a long pull from the cig and let out a cloud of rainbow smoke that drifted up as it dissipated.

"You sure you want to do this?" Mina asked, ending her peek around the corner. Rather than her typical tasteful blouse and skirt ensemble, she sported an uncomfortable sweater with the school's emblem and a pair of too-large slacks. Her clothes for the day had melted off her in the middle of class thanks to yet another mean spirited prank.

"I want nothing to do with Sonya's crew," Brie admitted. Despite being shorter than Mina and of a bookish disposition, Brie's voice was resolute. "But those girls have to learn that they can't just bully you around! This is a magic school, not the warrior's guild!"

"It's really not that bad..." Mina said, gaze locking on her feet.

But the time to dissuade Brie had long since passed. She wore her tartan battle skirt and tight long sleeve black shirt for maximum mobility. Her long hair tied into a ponytail focused the attention on her thick rounded glasses, giving her the look of a sagacious student of the magical arts. She was prepared for war.

Brie grabbed Mina's hand. "You don't have to wait around. I can take care of myself."

Mina frowned, but didn't really have a way to contribute. Sonya's crew would never listen to her knowing how fast she folds on the regular. After a shaky nod, she walked back down the hall to her locker, taking long glances over her shoulder the whole way. Brie waved her off. It would be fine. All it would take would be some force of will.

The girls out front didn't take long to recognise Brie as she approached.

"Look who we got here," one mook said. It might have been Helen, though their aesthetics blended together a little too closely to where Brie thought she might have face blindness.

"Where's Sonya?"

"Why do you want to know? She take your lunch money?" Maybe!Helen said before taking a long drag from her smoke, her lips moving silently as if muttering to herself. Knowing she was going to do the 'blow smoke in your face' bit favoured by low rent bullies, Brie shoved her out of the way mid-inhale. She got by, but not before taking a huge lungful of the stuff. She coughed and sputtered her way clear of the cloud, entering the bathroom and not looking back. Something in her throat and mouth tingled, but it dissipated in a few moments, leaving her none the worse for wear.

The bathroom was surprisingly clean, save the shifting walls of graffiti, each image moving in simple five second loops. A collage of mundane, insulting, and lewd images all moving at once like a churning sea. It was a relief to set her eyes onto the room's lone inhabitant.

Sonya's raven hair and black trench coat set the model for the others in their little clique, but she cut an altogether distinct figure. Whereas they clustered in, she stood out. When they crosstalked and bickered, her voice shut down all dissent. She turned her scarlet eyes to meet the intruder's, betraying neither annoyance nor surprise at her arrival.

"Brie, right?" Sonya asked. They said demonbloods could spellbind with their silky smooth voices, but Brie wasn't impressed. "What can I help you with?"

The short woman folded her arms. "I want you and your cronies to stop bullying my friend Mina."

To her surprise, it looked like Sonya was thinking the demand over. She lifted her gaze to the ceiling and tapped her chin, playing it up just a little too much to let Brie know she was just putting on a show.

"Mmm...I don't know. What'll you give me for it?"

"You want money?"

Sonya smiled, like a cat eyeing a meal. "I have money; my father's a lawyer. I have power; I'll be valedictorian this year. But what I don't have is...entertainment. Oh, sure, humiliating your little pal has its charms, but I'm in desperate need of a new thrill. Be that for me, and I'll leave your ditz alone."

"I'm not...you're not gonna be bullying me, let's get that straight." Brie backed up a bit, only to bump into Sonya's goons. Apparently, they were better at creeping than they were at security. It was Helen, Nia, and...Tammy, she thought. Brie didn't like those odds.

"Of course not," Sonya said with a roll of her eyes. "This isn't bullying, this is a simple transaction. All you gotta do is be our sextoy for, like, half an hour tops. Let us play with you, use you, and we won't touch Mina again. Heck we'll be gosh darn pals! But that depends on you, Brie."

Tammy stepped forward. She was lanky, a tomboy basketball player when she wasn't hanging around Sonya. Black band t-shirt, arm warmers, and jeans that looked like they came off the men's rack rather than the women's.

"Listen, we both want something. This is a good deal. Be reasonable. How much is Mina's peace of mind worth to you? I bet it's worth a couple minutes of your time."

"You can't be everywhere at once," Nia interjected. "She was the largest of the goth girls, with curly black hair and wide hips that laughed at any attempt to wear the tight pants favoured by her friends. She wore a long black skirt, which was currently visibly tented. "Sooner or later we'll make your friend's life hell. That is unless you send us to heaven...metaphorically speaking."

"We'll even go easy on you," Sonya added sardonically, "All you need to do is make each of us cum once. Then we won't bully your friend again. Promise."

"Make you what?! I'm not a slut!" she said, frisson inexplicably crawling up her spine.

"You'll be whatever I say you'll be, or else." Sonya's playful tone had faded, becoming deathly serious in a moment.

Unwilling to fight a four-on-one battle, but also not about to let her pal get bullied, Brie gulped.

"Does it have to be in a bathroom?" After she was greeted with dead silence, she settled onto her knees with a frustrated sigh. "Alright. Let's get this over with."

Sonya laughed. With clear relish, she slowly unzipped the fly of her black jeans. Brie tried not to watch as her new tormenter pulled a rather sizable cock out to flop in front of her. It smelled sickly sweet, Sonya's aura even making it into the scent of her sweat. Was she really going to suck off this bully's cock? Was she that weak?

A twinge. Sudden heat flooded her system like a hemotoxic venom. Her pupils dilated, and her whole body twitched and stiffened...including her dick.

"W-what the fuck?!" she asked, looking down at her quivering hands.

The crowd of goth girls around her laughed. Helen leaned down, lifting Brie's chin to where their eyes met.

"Oh sweetie, don't you remember that smoke you breathed in? Rainbow root is the perfect catalyst for a curse. S'why we keep it on hand. It's just a simple Shamespiral hex. For the near future, you're going to get off on being embarrassed like a true subby exhibitionist."

Brie wanted to deny it, but the warmth in her face only made the effect clearer. Just thinking about what she was about to do made her cock twitch in its panty prison. Her previous confidence rapidly drained, and all her focus locked on the rapidly hardening shaft in front of her. The other girls began exposing themselves, and in moments she was surrounded by four dicks of varying size. All hard or getting there, all pointed directly at her.

One step at a time, she thought to herself. The first cock had to be Sonya's. She was the ringleader, and it was right in front of her looking mouthwatering. She adored girldick when she was with a partner, but this...this was a whole new experience altogether!

Slowly, Brie moved her mouth forward. Sonya didn't budge; she was going to make her new 'toy' do all the work. She started with a kiss. Her lips parted, letting some of Sonya's throbbing head inside her mouth. Her cock tasted salty, and Brie hesitated.

"Do a good job, slut, or you'll have to do it all over again."

Unwilling to deal with this kind of shame a second time, Brie's mouth opened and let Sonya's shaft slide along her tongue. She tried wiggling and curling it against the invading organ, something her girlfriends had often complimented. The only feedback she got was when Sonya placed a hand on the back of her head and sighed. Apparently, the bully was enjoying herself.

Another spark of pleasure suffused Brie's body. A twisting of the knife of humiliation that spurred her to a new enthusiasm. She told herself that, the better she did, the faster Sonya would cum. This was just efficiency, nothing more. Brie bobbed along the length, taking her time. Her hands came up around Sonya's thighs to steady herself, which caused another round of giggles from the peanut gallery around her. Nia actually began stroking herself at the sight. How could they be getting off on this when she was feeling so exposed? So degraded?

"Look! Brie's getting into it!" Helen said, pointing between Brie's legs. To her horror, she realized that her erection had not just grown, it had become impossible to miss. Damn their magic, she thought, but was helpless as her body responded to the involuntary fetish that her tormentors had conjured her into having. Alien sensations made her into their puppet, the strings made of long chains of dopamine and endorphins. Her eyes snapped a devastating glare up at Sonya, only to feel even sillier when realizing that it was hard to look slighted and pissed off at someone while doing your best to make that person lose their load.

Cock slid down her throat with the practiced ease of an expert, something Brie otherwise would have found a perverted sense of pride in. Trails of saliva marking the farthest point her mouth could reach, and she pushed herself to let more and more cock into her until her lips brushed Sonya's base.

"You're amazing at this!" Sonya said with what sounded like genuine enthusiasm. "I can only guess how much you've practiced before. Was it on real girls, or were you just polishing a dildo at home? Lonely nights wishing someone would take your precious little mouth for a spin? I bet Mina would, if you had the guys to ask her."

Anger and shame and pleasure twisted into the same confusing spiral, almost to where she didn't notice Sonya nearing her limit. Previously offering little in nonverbal feedback, the head of the bullies was tensing the muscles in her leg to keep her orgasm at bay. An old trick Brie knew, and she would not let the damn jerk extend this torture for any longer! She pushed herself as far as she could down Sonya's cock, lips mashing against her base and squeezing down with her throat muscles around the intruding organ. Sonya tried to hold back from that but there was no getting away. When Brie figured her climax was past the tipping point, she let the cock slip out and coughed out a held breath. A victory, if but a small one.

Brie instinctually closed her eyes, but she needn't have bothered. Sonya's spunk splattered against her lips, nose, and chin, with only a stray rope landing on the right lens of her glasses. She opened her mouth to complain, and a final rope made it into her mouth.

"Blech!" she spat it out, but the taste had already suffused into her tongue. To her frustration (and arousal) Sonya tastes fantastic. Before she had a chance to rationalize, Helen displaced Sonya, but Tammy wanted in too.

"My turn!" Helen declared.

I haven't gone yet!" Tammy replied.

"Well I hexed her."

"And I made the rainbow root ciggies!"

"Girls!" Sonya chastised. "The little slut can please you both at the same time. Can't you, cutie?"

Brie, knowing the price of refusal, gave a single nod. Tammy pushed out her long, slender cock for her to suck while Helen's made its way into her right hand. After some sloppy attentions on them both, she switched over, mouth on Helen and Tammy in her left.

Somewhere along the way, Brie's cock actually got hard enough to push down the waistband and flop out into the air. She winced, as it made the tenting in her skirt even more obvious.

Tammy spotted it first. "Goddess, you're such a sub. Sucking dick really made you hard, huh?"

Sonya kept quiet, save for the wet noises she made suckling on Helen's shaft. The cock's owner pushed her off for a moment.

"Say it, slut. Say that sucking cock makes you hard."

"Sucking cock makes me hard..." Brie muttered, much to the group's delight.

"We should get her set up at a Magic Mouth. She'd make us a fortune!" Nia suggested through a laugh. She was still pumping away, pleasuring herself to the sheer depravity on display. Helen was in no better shape, the throbbing in her cock making it clear she was about to pop. Consigning herself to take another load in the face, she latched both hands onto Helen and stroked with all her will. But the cock's owner wasn't having any of it.

"Nuh uh. I see a big, beautiful pair of targets right there!" Helen said, pulling out of Brie's grip. Before she figured out what the woman meant, arcs of thick spunk soared down to coat her tight top. Cum soaked into the wool, the damp feeling migrated to her bra underneath and would make clear to anyone that she'd been the recipient of a thick load.

Tammy, impatient that her stimulation had stopped stuffed her cock back into Brie's fingers. Sensing that meant she enjoyed handjobs more, Brie was happy to oblige. A chance to give her mouth a chance to rest and get that salty taste out.

"Ngh...nearly there...fuck you look so sexy in those glasses," Tammy said, grunting like some wild beast.

"Uhh, thanks?" Brie said, unsure how to take the compliment.

Tammy laughed. "But you know what would make them look better?"

Before Brie could guess, Tammy thrust herself into her hand. Her cock was angled in such a way that her tip was pointed straight at Brie's glasses, and when the first rope shot out, they splattered lewdly over her left lens. More spurts followed, some making it far enough, others landing wide or adding to the growing sloppy mess on Brie's breasts. There'd be no hiding that her top had been used to catch cum now. She was even smelling like cum, something that would make her trip to her dorm all the more devastating.

Three down, one more to go. Brie was in a sorry state. The forced thrill of being treated so lewdly was making her leak. Thankfully covered by her skirt, she could feel the drips of pre slide out of her and roll down her throbbing cock. Almost done, she told herself, almost home free.

When Nia approached, she was clearly already close to her limit. Brie felt a little bit of hope. Maybe she wouldn't have to do anything?

"Fuuuck, this was way too hot. I'm gonna cum already!" Nia said, her stroked cock bulging in her fistfucking grip.

"Okay, cool. Just...don't cum on my clothes again!" Brie sputtered. It was a simple enough request!

"You hear that?" Helen said with a cruel laugh, "She wants me to nut in her mouth."

"W-what?! That's...that's not..." Brie searched for a better answer. It would do no good to tell her to just go bust in the sink. And she wasn't going to put her cock away...Her eyes fell to the ground, sensing what needed to be done like a falling man seeing the ground approach him at high speed.

"Well go on, slut. Beg me to cum down your throat and maybe, just maybe, I won't add to that disastrous wardrobe of yours."

Brie swore under her breath. Through gritted teeth she said the most humiliating words she had uttered in her life.

"Please. Cum in my mouth instead."

Nia tutted, wagging a disapproving finger. "That's not very convincing. You'll have to do better."

Brie whimpered. She was already so painfully hard she thought her dick was going to tear through her skirt. Each blow to her ego was like a blissful minute of the best head she'd ever received. She squirmed in place but there was nowhere to go. Deflated and defeated, she tried again.

"Please, Miss. I'm begging you. I want you to cum in my mouth. Make me..ngh...drink it up. I want to...ahh...I want to taste your cum!" She hadn't intended to raise her voice at the end, but the humiliation proved too powerful an intoxicant. She clamped her thighs together as little white dots appeared at the front of her pleated skirt, followed by a growing dampness as the moisture was absorbed by the fabric. More shots followed, making a mess of herself and only driving the pleasure/shame intermingling to new heights. She opened wide and moaned, all in time for Nia to put her cock back in and thrust. Brie was too blissed to resist, and soon her bully was pumping just as much cum onto her tongue as was spattering her skirt.

"Look at her go!" Sonya howled, pointing at the growing stain in Brie's clothes. "Our little princess popped just from sucking dick! Talk about a Little Miss Creampanties. Oh Goddess, wish I could save this image forever. Too bad campus bans mund tech, would have loved to have taken a picture of the moment you soaked yourself.

Unwilling to dignify that with a response, Brie merely took off her glasses and tried to wipe off the thick deposits of cum. She was partially successful, though she'd only get decent results with one of those microfibre cloths she kept in her locker. For now, they were still foggy, but she could look around a little.

Sonya patted her on the head. "Good enough. We'll leave Mina alone in the future. And hey, if you want to do this again," Sonya cleaned her cock on Brie's top, "We'll be glad to remake you our bitch!"

The girls laughed, washing up a little before leaving Brie alone in the bathroom, cum covered and weary. What had she done? What would the school think of her now? Her eyes slid over to one of the big mirrors, which showed just how much the girls had made a mess on her visage.

Her cock twitched to life once more. The shame felt good. It was like a drug, and she wasn't coming down yet.

Brie's fingers wrapped around herself, and to her mortification, she began to stroke to the sight of her own cum covered face.

* * * * *

Mina looked over her shoulder surreptitiously. Everyone knew this particular bathroom had a reputation, and she didn't want to be seen to be going in. Her heart was pounding at the thought of finally seeing the territory her bullies had so jealously guarded. Sonya and her gang had suddenly become so much nicer to her! They even invited Mina to try out the Magic Mouth in the stall!

Sliding around the heavily graffitied dividing wall, she saw Sonya on her phone, leaning up against the open stall. She looked up to confirm who was in the room, but returned her attention to the screen.

"Hey! Glad you could make it. Hole's in this one," she said with a smirk, jerking a thumb behind her. "Keep it under five minutes. It's a busy day, and Miss Creampanties has much more work to do before she's done."

Mina jerked a nod and scampered over to the stall. Someone had cut a perfectly circular hole in the wall separating it from its neighbour. In that gap sat a mouth covered in smeared red lipstick, the letters WH on the left cheek and RE on the right written in the same shade. A trail of cum still clings to the side of her cheek. Someone has recently used this hole...

Still a little nervous, it took Mina a moment to unzip her jeans and fish her cock out of her panties. But by the time her three inches of fun was out, it had already gotten stiff from the delightfully depraved sight.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,509 Followers
12