Schadenfreude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be gentle please Miss Creampanties," she whispered, then slid herself into the hole. Immediately, a long wet tongue dragged along her length, making her shudder. Whoever it was had to be an expert! By the time her tip slipped into a pair of plush lips she was aching to pop. Her little moans made her situation clear.

"Having fun, Mina?" Sonya asked. The mouth paused, not that Mina noticed. The combination of having her name called and going deep into a thrust combined embarrassment and physical stimulation into an intoxicating mix that tipped her over the edge. She squeaked like a mouse as she came, balls pumping her sweet cream into the motionless mouth. Mina unconsciously pistoned in and out to use the lips on her prick to milk her to completion, then hastily recovered herself. With relief, she heard a sigh and moan and watched as a little puddle of jizz formed between the pair of knees on the other side of the stall. At least the other gal had a good time too!

"T-thank you!" she stammered, quickly exiting the stall and the bathroom, her drippy dick still poking out her fly. Something made Sonya break into a laugh, but Mina did not know what was so funny. Oh well! She couldn't wait to meet up with Brie later to tell her about the encounter. Maybe she'd like to try it out herself, she wondered, then thought better of it. Brie had WAY too much dignity to be caught in a place like that!

12