All Comments on 'Scheherazade and the King Ch. 02'

by millennialfox

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for posting this next installment :)

I love her strength and fire. I kind of hope the king gets put in a position where he really thought he killed her. I'd like to see his face then.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
captivating

i've waitd for a story like this in a long time, please continue posting more chapters. :-)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely

Loving this story.

His cruelty, her strength and stubbornness.

I sense a good old HEA finish, but am going to enjoy the ride til we get there.

Nailed on 5/5

spearishspearishalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant !

Completely sucked in by this wonderful story .Great writing .Cannot WAIT to see him get his comeuppance .

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Enjoyable read, I hope at some point the King is racked with remorse! *****

inspector123inspector123almost 10 years ago
Loving this ....

Even though Shariyar is being a jackass at this point I am feeling a love triangle between the king, the gypsy and the king's vizier coming on. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rooting for the King

I personally am a fan of the king, I enjoy watching him battle between the monster and the light inside of him. There is clearly some type of concern for the gypsy in his conscious, but I'm not sure if it could turn into love. One thing I would like to see more is the battle within Scheherazade to keep sane or to reject any sexual pleasure she might feel. But I understand if you want to keep her mind closed as to make her more mysterious. Either way, fantastic story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic !!!

Absolutely love the story ! Continue it soon !!

tati89tati89almost 10 years ago
Another great chaptrr

Thank you for keeping it still truly nonconsent instead of "omg me wuv him since I orgasm ten times." You can introduce that later when the king and S. has some tender moments where he was actually nice to her...it's good that S. feels the way that she does now since it brings on a rivalry/dramatic dynamic to everything. It's much more interesting this way. The three characters might have a love triangle? Maybe S. and Jafar will escape and the king would truly feel betrayed/lost. Bring on the drama please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worried.

I really like your story and your creative twist on the 1001 Arabian Nights. However I am getting worried that what the king is doing to Scheherazade with the barbed whipping is more torture than anything else. Any man that goes all "Passion of the Christ" on a woman is not redeemable in my book. I understand it is a non-consent story but there is a difference between non-consent and torture. I don't understand why anyone would route for a woman to end up with someone this sadistic and barbaric even if does he "change" at the end. I feel that the king can be monstrous from pain, make her life difficult and still not be a vicious torturer. Just my two cents, Other than that, I look forward to your future chapters.

jasmine0ringjasmine0ringalmost 10 years ago
Just as good as the last chapter!

This sounds weird but I really like reading about the king. He's so terrible and cruel yet you've been able to portray an inner struggle (specifically when he held the gypsy in bed). Also, thank you for keeping it non-con. So many other stories drift from that and it ruins the character development. I also love how you consistently mention the gypsy's mysterious background but do not give it away, it keeps me so hooked! Did I already say that I love this story? Because I DO! Please keep updating! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"What ever happened to the princess, I wonder?" Shariyar mused.

"I don't know," Jafar said. "We were too young to care."

She's the main character?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Does Anyone Know How To Say The Main Character's Name?

lol just a little thought I had. Other than that though, great story! Looking forward to ch 3 :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love a good non-consent story, and this isn't one

What is so great about this story? The fact that it's Arabian Nights? Because other than that it's pure torture, it isn't even non-consent, it's just lousy woman-beating. Women like rape fantasies, but this? It isn't BDSM, and what's more, it's done to poor Scheherazade. Replace her with Snowhite, Ariel, or Cinderella, and people will be less forgiving I guess. Yes, yes but this category takes all of that. And I disagree. Non-consent doesn't mean torture, and that in a story that's written in a redundant way with way too many adjectives. Half of it can just be skipped, just like the first chapter. There's something about a woman lying broken and wounded on a hospital bed that just makes me sad. I guess as a guy I'm just not misogynistic enough. Good work, keep beating the woman till she's dead. Or even worse, give her Stockholm Syndrome to make her look dumb. Or give her a spine in the eleventh hour, at this point nothing would surprise me. That's the way to go as a writer, lol. So sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't like Jafar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is so good!

cuntakintecuntakintealmost 10 years ago

This is amazing. You're so talented. I haven't read anything like this - just so captivating and morbid and raw - in months. Keep posting because you are beyond talented. God, I love authors like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Christ

Is this like Bloodsong? The author creating identities to comment? How pathetic. Amazing story, kill da woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous Commenters

A lot of the anonymous comments or critique are attacks on your characters, which is the ultimate compliment for a writer. To be able to create vividly lifelike characters that anger your readers or inspire them. Your writing is phenomenal and unique. Please keep up the great work and complete the story in its entirety because its a great tale. It's so obnoxious how some writers on Literotica start stories only to leave their fans hanging. I understand that writers have lives outside of writing but readers also have lives outside of reading but if we as readers can keep coming back so can the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Puhleeze!

Author, stop commenting on your story everywhere, whether as Anon, or creating identities. You can see the date. Jesus Christ, your comment sounds exactly the same as in the Rebellious Slave, where you're telling readers to stay away from HisPet and read Scheherazade! Jeez, there's no way you can compare the shallowness of this story and the noob writing to HisPet's amazing story. Her heroine is the kind of heroine that make bestseller lists. Yes, she's away, and that's her prerogative. Don't insult her there and mention that people should stay away and read your own story; then repeat the same comment here. Authors on Lit might disappear and come back, it's not like you're paying for these stories.

PS: this isn't a compliment as I'm commenting as Anon, I just can't be bothered to have an ID on a porn site.

21stcenturymisfit21stcenturymisfitalmost 10 years ago
@Anonymous "Puhleeze!"

I highly doubt that Millenialfox is commenting on her own story as an anonymous user or on another author's page. First: because Literotica tracks IP addresses like any website on the Internet does it is literally impossible for users to post more than one comment as an Anonymous user but as many as they want if they want to use their own Usernames. Second: Scheherazade and the King is a popular story so except a lot of comments which is not foreign on a website where users can post comments freely! Third: this is Scheherazade and the King, if you want to talk about the Rebellious Slave, go leave a comment for HisPet. Fourth: I can guarantee to you that Scheherazade and the King takes a lot of time and wonderfully placed effort to construct which means Millenialfox does not have the time to pretend to do anything. Literotica is an amateur story writers website so HisPet would not be on Literotica if she had the writing skills and backbreaking time consuming talent to be a Bestseller (No offense to HisPet though because she is an amazing writer with beautiful story telling skills). You are shallow and a noob for disrespecting an author on this site. I bet your spineless back that you have not even posted a sentence of your own writing on Literotica. You claim that you don't want to be bothered with an ID because Literotica is a porn site but I bet you're on Literotica more than any of the users who have an ID. You just stalk authors and talk mindless shit when all any author wants on Literotica is a decent critique and ideas that will aid them in sharpening their vocabulary and breathing more lifeblood into their stories.

millenialfoxmillenialfoxalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 3 on its way

Thanks to all those who have offered constructive criticism and worthwhile comments. Chapter 3 has been submitted for approval!

To those who were concerned about the level of violence in this chapter, I have to remind you all that the original Shariyar was not a nice guy. In the original story, he killed 150 women before getting to Scheherazade and only decided not to kill her after they had already had children together. That being said, I will try to bear in mind the level of violence in future scenes.

As for those who seem to think I sit around monitoring Literotica all day making up identities and commenting on my own submissions or trolling other authors' works, I assure you that I neither have the time nor the inherent idleness required for that.

millenialfoxmillenialfoxalmost 10 years ago
Also...

I've tried searching for the comments people have been accusing me of posting to other author's stories and I can't seem to find them to flag them as inappropriate. I do not believe that insulting one person's work in order to plug another person's is appropriate in any way and I do not condone such comments. Literotica has a "similar stories" feature for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this story!

I love this story! I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter, and check back all the time! You're a very gifted writer, and I can't wait to read more!

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 10 years ago

I am continuing to enjoy this story very much. Yes, it's violent. If you don't like that, go read another story. Millenialfox, I suggest you simply delete the comments that accuse you of doing things you haven't done. It's one thing to criticize the quality of the writing - those comments can be legitimate ones, but I haven't seen any comments about your superb writing at all. The other comments don't deserve to remain, and if you don't know how to delete them, feel free to email me and I will be happy to assist you.

Now I'm going to go promote your story in my comments, and no one can accuse you of doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Please I know it's annoying but please update as fast as you can this is the best story I've read so far on this website and I've read a lot- it has a proper story and good grammar and I'm addicted! Everyone can just stop saying it's violent- that's the point it's more accurate so piss off. It's clearly an original story as well and as a woman I find this turns me on more than most if the stories on here- keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beyond brutal

I just detest the male lead - his wife cheated on him; she tried to kill him and in doing so was killed herself. One could argue that was poetic justice served. But this misogynistic asshole deserves death a million times over. He has murdered 150 innocent women. He has raped, tortured and abused the heroine so badly that redemption is out of the question for him. He certainly does not deserve it, and she deserves better than a life sentence with an abusive woman hating rapist. It is actually frightening just how much hate spews out of him for any and all women, regardless of anything they have or have not done. All I'm hoping for at this point is for her to gut him with the first sharp object she finds and escape to a life of peace and happiness away from any of the pathetic men who have stood by and watched as she was tortured and brutalised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope Scheherazade can change Shariyar to a better person. And I seriously hope she will not fall madly in love with him and endure all that shit he is going to put her through with submission. It would be great if she falls for him but not so that she will justify his actions and accept them. He is such a bastard right now, but hot at least ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love/Hate

I love the story. I can't decide if I love or hate the king. But I do know I don't want her with Jafar. It's too vanilla. Hope she changes the king.

kris10ekris10eover 9 years ago
He's an ASS!

I do not like nor do I even care that he has been wronged! He is a pig of a man and deserves all the pain he has had inflicted upon himself and the pain he has bestowed on others. I hope he suffer a far worse fate then he truly deserve! And Jafar needs to grow some balls....why is she the only one that will stand up to him and why can't they just run off to another land....oh...wait. ...he's like king of 48 Countries 9th something.....be my goodness do they truly have to continue to put up with him. He's misery serves him right! He's the true definition of "misery loves company" lol. I really don't give a flying funk about what happen to him....he's been this monster all his life. ..He just has no reason to hide who he really is. A MONSTER! ! psssst.... I'm so into this story it wonderful....I do hope it's finished or your continousation is being upload as I speak...lol great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
waiting for redemptions

weighing up whether to continue, the cruelty is not really my scene but I want to see Scheherazade come out of it whole and safe. Not liking either the king of jafar each weak in their own manliness. you do write a good story that has been asking whats next for all of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillennialfox@millennialfox
My name is Faye and I write sexed-up, wine-soaked, blood-drenched re-tellings of the the tales that captivated your imagination as a child.