All Comments on 'Scheherazade and the King Ch. 08'

by millennialfox

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

DAMN. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SLEEPING BUT HOW COULD I WHEN THIS IS UP? HOLY SHIT, FUCK, GODDAMN- SHIT GOT INTERESTING AND REAL THIS CHAPTER.

IF LIT DIDNT HAVE SUCH AN OUTDATED INTERFACE- MAN. SO MANY RIDICULOUS EMOJIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad you are back:)

Such beautiful story. Although I wanted to pummel the king for giving up on her so easily. He doesn't deserve her. So glad you haven't forgotten us!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Yay

Welcome back and a lovely chapter to return with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Glad

So glad you are back. I have waited for this story continuance seems like forever. Please please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter. You are a fine writer and I am glad you share your talent. Sincerely, Faithful reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Great that you are continuing this story. I have really enjoyed it and thank you for writing and sharing it with us. Please continue to write - we all want to know how it ends.

SLWildeSLWildeover 7 years ago
Hell yes!

I've been waiting for this to continue!! So happy you did. You're by far one of the best writers on here--can't wait to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hi Millenialfox,

I have not read this chapter yet, but when I saw that you posted, I thought that I should first post a comment and say a big "thank you" to you!!!!

I love this story, and you are a great writer!

Now, I am going to read and enjoy this chapter! :-) Yay!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's so wonderful that you're back!!!!! You don't know how my heart needed to hear your determination to finish this story!!! Truly, you have a gift!!! Keep it up!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
Yippie!

You're back! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a new chapter. I wonder if Shariyar suffers mental whiplash, the way he keeps flipping out. Dated someone like him once, he kept making the same promises that this time would be different. But nope, same old, same old. I love how you make us care what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm so happy

Thank god your back! My heart leap with joy and anticipation when I saw this on the front page. I am re-reading this whole story with my newfound information now :)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're Baaacckk!!!

I am soooooo happy to see you finally updating this series!! I hope you will find the right inspiration to finish this wonderful and captivating story. I always come back to this site just to check if you have uploaded any new chapters!

I just have a few gripe about this chapter. While I am happy to know that Sche hasn't been raped this chapter. And that she really has loyal allies and friends that will look after her. I can't help but FEEL DISAPPOINTED that she just ~fell in love~ with an abusive, asshole-ish, sadistic, cruel, horrible and unworthy man like Shariyar. I just feel like he DESERVES MORE RETRIBUTION for all the shit he put her through. He should suffer more because I can't help but feel like HE GOT OFF EASY after this. I know its kinda complicated for Sche to do that especially with the burden of her tattoos on her shoulders BUT Shariyar deserves a thousand punishment for what he did to her. Maybe you can add a plot twist? I just hope Shariyar gets off easy and marry Sche and that's it, the end. (Dont get me wrong I still want to get them together in the end but not on a rushed plot? Idk)

Kudos to you as a writer! See you made me so invested in this story that I made a whole rant from it. LOL

tati89tati89over 7 years ago
Marvelous!!!

First off, welcome back! I was sooooooooooo elated to read this chapter. Great job in moving the plot along and keeping it interesting even without sex. I love Sche and I totally understand her need to be loved, but I do agree that Shariyar got off too easy. She just forgave him so easily and I want him to suffer more. He whipped her, raped her, abused her, and all he has to do is just say sorry and she's all too willing to be his mistress.

I am also disappointed in Shariyar. He told her how he was sorry and how he would always protect her...a few hours later, he's back to accusing her of being a lying whore...the fact that he wouldn'the even trust her enough is so wrong. He needs to work out his trust issues further and be a better man to deserve her...she's a princess/future queen to be now! She can have all the fair suitors across the seven seas!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He hasn't changed

And once again Shariyar fails when it really matters. His pretty words are just that - words. He instantly believes the worst of Scheherazade. This time, on the word of a complete stranger. Even though he knows the pain and abuses Scheherazade suffered, and that she wasn't a willing accomplice of the man who almost tortured her to death, once again he rabidly betrays the woman he is supposed to love, sickeningly quickly. He proves his faithless unworthiness, again. He hurts her and shoves her into mortal peril, again. He has not really changed at all. I felt heartbroken for Scheherazade here. She deserves so much better.

AratoaminAratoaminover 7 years ago
Yayy!!! You're back!!

Welcome back, lovely!! I love your writing and was eagerly awaiting a new chapter forever. I had almost given up hope that you would continue the story. (I know how stressful it is to have work and schooling) anyway, I love the story so far and I hope it all wraps up to a happy ending :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

So wrapped up in the story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

I thought this chapter was convoluted and dry. Previous chapters were better by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

I love the way you write about the rapes and tortures on Scheherazade! The violent back handing and whipping turns me on like nothing else!!

The sicker and more grotesque the abuse, the less redeemable Shariya becomes. I'm not sure what Sche sees in this inconsistent and stupid person. In the earlier chapters, it was mentioned that insanity and stupidity are different things, yet Shar has proven himself crazy and stupid at the same time.. For someone who is supposedly schooled and skilled in running his country with some amount of shrewdness and wisdom, he is surprisingly easily manipulated and flippant. That just proves the "depth" of his love for Sche... Only the tortures on Sche is convincing and enjoyable..

No illusion of romance for me here, in spite of the indignance on behalf of poor little Scheherazade, I am beginning to realised I truly enjoy the snuf-porn like material this story presents... I hope she gets tortured to a millimitre of her life in front of the helpless stupid Shariya, and even when he plays out the role of the knight in shining armour in the end and manages to destroy the usurping king, Sche rejects him and dismisses him to his own emptiness and misery. Jafar the useless bastard should join him too.

The real enemy here is Shariya, who was stupid from the get go, and didn't develop in character nor intelligence in spite of his "sufferings" and "guilt" and "revelations". Typical men really.. Nothing new here.

Keep the smut and blood flowing though! You are so wonderful at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad for another chapter

So happy for another chapter! Can't wait to read what happen next. Keep writing! And thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is absolutely amazing, but Shariyar would have to come up with the most unbelievable apology/sacrifice for me to find him even the slightest bit worthy of Scheherazade-- he's done far too much to her at this point, even after apologizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fairytale Ending

Sorry I don''t want a fairytale ending of the King and her being wed and live happily ever after.

I want more elements of magic and action though, and if possible, also of politics and war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...........

You write as well as ever, and the Persian quotes and influences are working well. The only thing I would mention is that the pace and the stance of the story has changed, it's moving very fast as if you just want the burden of finishing it over and done with. No bad thing, I can understand it takes a lot of effort to write something like this as well as you do, but you might want to address this at a later stage.

I'm not seeing the one to one development between the characters any more, and still not seeing the development in Scheherazade's personality. Her personal needs and wants and desires have not been privy to the reader, and hence it's impossible to see how the king can make her feel the same way about him as he does about her. Being grateful of having a place to stay and belong seems not enough reason to love.

Anyway, enjoying what you have written, and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmm

There's too much going on in this chapter, and not in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

You, my dear, have been keeping me up all NIGHT reading your story! It has been a lot of time since my sleep has been swept like this. Your story has one of the most complex emotional feelings I have read on this site. I have literally cried, laughed, feared, rolled my eyes and felt excited. Your writing style is exquisite, please cherish my first comment on this site as a good sign to keep writing. If you have the ability to take people's sleep at the end of your fingers, it is a shame not to give this story a proper ending. And afterwards to give us more stories! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad your back

This is a great chapter, I am hoping for the king!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Thank you so much for adding this installation; I had been checking back frequently to see if there had been any more updates and was elated to see your next chapter. You are such a talented writer and this is such a captivating story, I do hope you will continue.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 7 years ago
Spellbound!

You can not write the next chapter fast enough for me. This chapter was a work of art. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mercy, please

Hi millenialfox,

Please have mercy on Scheherazade. Please. How much will you make her suffer ?

Very sad and heart wrenching story.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago
I'm dying over here!

So glad to see this new chapter! I check back every once in a while, and I did a double take tonight when I saw this was in here. A fantastic chapter, a roller coaster of a thing. You had me cheering and biting my nails over here the whole time. Welcome back! We missed you!

Lady_AcerbusLady_Acerbusover 7 years ago
I don't know if I've posted a review on this story before...

...but I am posting one now. This is one of THE coolest stories I have ever come across on Literotica, and possibly in my life. Partly because I'm Persian and I've never read a story before where my own culture's represented, and even accurately. It was almost a shock the first time I read a word I recognized as transliterated Farsi. And it was...awesome. I love it. I love understanding references to my culture, to our food and language and history. And I have never, ever found a story where this has happened, not online, not in all the printed books I've read.

I first read this story about half a year ago. I absentmindedly added you to my favorites list and now check back on that list every month or so. And I was thrilled to realize that you'd posted another chapter. I'm eagerly awaiting the conclusion to Shahrzahd's story. (I think that's the original pronunciation of her name. At least, it was when I asked my parents. My mom speaks with a particular Hamedan accent, though, so it may just be that affecting the pronunciation. Kinda like how we pronounce that dish khoreshte fesenjoon instead of fesenjan.)

Okay, I'm done ranting about boring/useless stuff. Thank you so, so much for writing this, for creating this story that I can be excited to read and identify my own culture in. I suppose this is how it feels for everyone else. I hope you'll have the opportunity to release the next chapter at your leisure. Also, you write brilliantly, and your diction flows very well.

Mmkay, gotta end this somewhere. Goodbye, millenialfox!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is an amazing story I just have to know what's next. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

Belle_MarieBelle_Marieover 7 years ago

Oh my gosh, thank you!!!!!!!!! This is by far my favorite active story!!!!!! I hope you're able to finish the next part soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

can you write the next chapter i am dying here , i love this story sooooooooooooo much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good

This story is amazing, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eagerly waiting for next update...

The way you write always manage to keep me at edge but the way you finish story is just like the way he withdraw, it aches. please complete this fantasy.

Eagerly waiting for next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The writer has announced that she will not be continuing this story. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Please please please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish this story

Please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

When and where did the author say the story is discontinued?!? I hate to think that this is how these characters will forever remain since the author quit :-/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this.

Please. Please finish this. It's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story - Don't Leave This Cliffhanger

Over the past couple of days I've read through this story from start to finish (at least finish for now) and would like to comment on just how good this story is. I normally am not a fan of the excessively violent / abusive offerings in non-con, certainly nothing where the protagonist comes to harm from the non-con relationship. With all that said I really enjoyed this story, the characters and world building is truely amazing and I just couldn't stop reading. The prose is fantastic and I love the narative even if at times it is a little bleak for my usual tastes.

I truely hope you continue writing this story as it seems to leave a masterpiece unfinished. Good work :)

5/5 stars (all the way through)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write more!

Don't leave us hanging here! This story is great and we want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Is there a way we can contact the author? :(

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687almost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I love the development of the characters and excitedly await the next installment. Thank you for your hard work! I can't wait tobsee where the series goes.

To commentors: Read the comments thread from chapter 7. The author is still workimg on the series but the writing process (understandably) takes time. Especially with the level of polish this series has developed. The author has a life to live outside of this and just needs time to finish. Be kind, and be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please, please finish this story. We have all been waiting so long for its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No more shriyar

If you continue this story please dont have the girl marry that monstrosity. He should die painfully saving her at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ahh, Men

I feel it's time to admit defeat - to bring out the old' white flag. I'd been hoping the fox was just busy; now I fear the fox is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Patience

I'll wait forever and a day for the next chapter...any news on when it's coming?

aphrodisiacxxxaphrodisiacxxxover 6 years ago
Dying to know how it ends

Hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this story. It’s so well written and I really care about all the characters!

PhaesporiaPhaesporiaover 6 years ago
Re-read with regrets...

Honestly, I love this story. I find it twisting and evocative, and the characters complex and poignant. I just finished re-reading again, to the deep regret that the tale seems to have been abandoned - a real disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The author has already announced that the story has been dropped because of her rl commitments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hello

i just wanted to say how much i loved this tale. it was one of my favourites as a kid and you have developed it and its characters further than i had seen. i love the setting and magical lore and its history that you have worked in. i understand that when a story you have made feels finished it is hard to decipher its ending. thank you for sharing this world with us and putting so much time and creativity into it. i hope you imagine more worlds to share and continue writing as you form is quite captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
closure

even if the story is never continued or finished we’d love to know how it ends. I don’t even need an explanation as to why, it would be lovely just to hear what happens next or the ending, the fate of Scheherazade and Shariyar

bigdaddygr33nbigdaddygr33nover 5 years ago
MORE!!!

This is so amazing. I have not had a story capture me so in such a long time!

millenialfoxmillenialfoxover 5 years ago
Sorry for the wait... Ch 09 submitted

I am so sorry for the long wait but I have just uploaded Chapter 9! I have NOT abandoned this story, I am just moving a bit slower these days. I hope the next chapter doesn't disappoint. There is much more of this story to tell... Thank you for your patience and for your kind comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oh yes oh yes oh yes!!!! I hope that everyone gets a happy ending!!!!

Reading about Scheherazade really makes me so happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i rly hate the king like i wish he goes through what he made her got through ffs

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2over 1 year ago

You are an incredible author. Thank you for this captivating story! Who knew there would be such a masterpiece on a smut site?!

lolololitalolololita5 months ago

I feel like theres part of the story missing... He was spitting in her face telling her she's worthless in the last chapter, and in this one he's all "I love you, I want to marry you" like.... I wish you would have developed his internal feelings a little more. It feels rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillennialfox@millennialfox
My name is Faye and I write sexed-up, wine-soaked, blood-drenched re-tellings of the the tales that captivated your imagination as a child.