All Comments on 'Scheherazade and the King Ch. 09'

by millennialfox

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so GLAD you continued with the story!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

Well this is a great start to the new year. Glad to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for continuing the story. This has to be one of the best pieces of work on the site. And a wonderful New Year present for all your readers. I hope you find the time and energy to continue to the end of the story.

I wish you a very Happy New Year.

mystikomystikoover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And such turn of events! Truly captivating. Looking forward to the conclusion of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! So glad you are back💗💗💗

Your writing is incredible - such a beautiful story. It was totally worth waiting for! I hope things are going well for you. Best wishes!

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
So Happy To See This!

Can't believe that there's an update to this amazing story! Best late Christmas present any fan could ask for. Sucked me in from start to finish ^_^

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!!!

So so thrilled to have you back. We’ve missed you. I’m so grateful.

This chapter is as lovely as all the others. Thank you for co to hung to tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
<3

I’m so shocked to see an update, to be honest I had given up hope but I’m glad you’re back! I hope Cas returns and is okay, also hoping we’ll get an update soon

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 5 years ago
Me happy too

I was genuinely only a few days ago lamenting the death of this story and lo and behold....

Please tell us that this is the start of regular posts again and make my year.

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 5 years ago

So excited that you're finally continuing this story! Thank you!

AnnaLuna07AnnaLuna07over 5 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

Thank you thank you thank you so much for continuing this story!

NoFillaNoFillaover 5 years ago
WARN US FIRST

I opened my profile page on a whim, apathetically scanning through newly submitted chapters. I read the word, "Scheherezade." Then I dropped my phone to my lap, clutched my hands to my throat, and whispered, "SHE'S BACK."

Last time I felt this level of shock/awe/excitement was in 2013 when "Beyonce" dropped unexpectedly.

PhaesporiaPhaesporiaover 5 years ago
Thank you

As with your other readers, I was in deepest mourning for what I thought was the death of this story. Absolute pure joy to have logged on and seen this. As always, you craft a beautiful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BLESS THIS

I read this story last year and was pretty bummed to see it hadn't been updated for a year. But, seeing that your posts had been sporadic, I thought maybe you'll continue eventually.

My heart leapt to see this update in the new submissions! And it was really, really good to boot! I really liked the development with Cass. I know he's sort of been written out optionally, but I would definitely prefer to see him at Yanamari's side! She deserves the full extent of true unbroken love and Shriyar can never seem to give her that!

I hope that you will have more time and inspiration to update soon. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I think Yanamari deserves a man like Cas

I like Non-consensual stories just for the kink. But I'm a little invested in this one. How can a woman who's been through so much pain deserve a king who had a huge hand in her suffering? Not fair. Her forgiveness does not redeem him. Nor the fact that he has changed. He has to answer for all of the pain he caused his kingdom. Who cares if he was originally betrothed to her. And Cas. Well if he's dead so be it. Good guys die most of the time. A bit disappointed how quickly they had sex and whatnot. If I were the woman, I would've been very reluctant to fuck anyone regardless of the situation and their attitude towards me. But as you have described, he seems to be a treat to look at, or at the very least, charming. Well now Yanamari has learned that all men are not cruel. I was originally pulling for Jafar. But he's a bit of a twat himself earlier before the reveal. If there is another character to be introduced, then I just hope he's every bit as decent and brave as the soldier. Pedigree or no pedigree.

Btw I really like this story especially the main character. Kind of tired of women with Stockholm syndrome so this was an amazing read. Thank you for writing. To all women out there reading -- fight your rapists. Lol

VastraVastraabout 5 years ago
Thank You!

I can't begin to put into words how grateful I am for the return of this story, though you broke my heart more than a little with Cas. I've liked him since his first appearance so I'll be over here, hoping against hope that the story he told Yanamari is somewhat prophetic.

...

PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GIRL YOU NEED TO UPDATE AGAIN SOOOO. LOVED IT

I never thought you’d come back!!!!! I love your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hey. Just wanted to take some time to let you know that I really enjoyed your writing style. I always feel fully immersed in the story. I think you did a great job of telling a genuinely interesting story with a side of steamy bits. Your kind of stories are my favorites. I'm rooting you on and I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I was so excited to see that this story updated! The plot is riveting and the writing is wonderful as always. Thank you for bringing this back to life, I hope you will continue to update in the future. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This story was beyond beautiful. I grew up with Scheherazade but this, wow

I'm really happy with the introduction of cas, and understand the urgency. They seem like people who would believe in soulmates. Update soon and all the love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more, more, more!

I want some more.. Plz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I never posted a comment before but this work is just beautiful. It's well written and the story is captivating. I went to this site for a wrong reason but I found out such a great story here. Great job. Really. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 10?

I have devoured this series, you are an excellent writer and we all truely care for our heroine. I have just seen that the gap between the last chapters was 3years!! Yikes! Please give our lovely girl a happy end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You can't stop now.

Excellent, well written. Captivating!

AnimarisAnimarisover 4 years ago
"Just a nighthawk's cry."

I have read this over, and over, and over, and over again since this chapter came out. The scenes between Cas and Yanamari are some of my favorite romance scenes anywhere. And from the foundation this story came from? I truly hope that Cas makes it back alive and that she can have her happy ending with him. It's hard to see how Shariyar could be redeemable at this point and she deserves true happiness! I so hope you have the time, will, and inspiration to write more for this soon. So many of us are dying to read more of your writing!

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penover 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

I love this tale a lot! You've taken the Arabian Nights and made it your own! Also, it took me a while to figure out that the Irlazken language is Basque but I love that you made that choice! It's such a cool language!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing amazing amazing

Please sir may I have some more 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happens next?

I’m dying to see how this story ends. Please please please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue the story.

I keep checking to see if there are any more chapters but am always disappointed. I just know there is so much just waiting for you to put pen to paper. You have many fans waiting in suspense for the conclusion of a well written story and it's just cruel to leave us all hanging. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Please please write more! Desperate to know how this ends.

millennialfoxmillennialfoxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Hi all! Author here... I got locked out of my Literotica account!

And since I couldn't get any response to get back in, I've created a new account (with millennial spelled correctly, this time) and have submitted Scheherazade and the King Ch. 10 to the mods. I'm sorry it's taken so long to get another chapter finished - I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for reading and thank you for your patience!

-- millenialfox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes! The fox is back! :D

Great to see another post coming up

Hope you're doing well, millennialfox

Take care and lots of love to you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

omg pls tell me cas isnt dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is absolutely no reason for yanamari to end up with the king who betrayed her. He’s such an ass! I hope she can be independent and choose her own match (Cas)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just have to add this comment to express my sentiments regarding her romance with Cas. I get it. He's positive and warm and sunshine, the exact opposite of Shriyar. But, the most touching part of this story for me thus far is the redemption. To me, her destiny is intertwined with the kings and if she ultimately ends up being with someone like Cas, it is just a bit too anti-climax for me. A bit too simple, easy and...well, less epic. I know, I'm a sucker for redemption stories. For all that she had suffered, she deserves the impossible. Someone as twisted and lost as the king, finally, finally becoming the person that he should have been, all because of her. I think that, to me, is an epic romance story. And a much powerful ending for Shriyars redemption. Cas, is nice but, too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cas, my beloved ♡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillennialfox@millennialfox
My name is Faye and I write sexed-up, wine-soaked, blood-drenched re-tellings of the the tales that captivated your imagination as a child.