All Comments on 'Scheherazade and the King Ch. 10'

by millennialfox

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YASSS!!! YOU'RE BACK!

I am so happy you updated this story. I was actually coming here every single day just to check if you uploaded a new chapter.

Now for the story, I am so happy that Yanamari is alive! And she has an awesome warriors to protect her. However, I feel conflicted about Cas and Shariyar. Like I know Cas is the right man for her but I think as a queen, a marriage with Shariyar would benefit her people in the long run. It's just thag I dont know how Shariyar would be able to redeem himself at this point. I know the ending of this story (originally) is that both Sche and Shariyar would end up together but I think there needs to be a redemption arc for Shariyar before it can happen.

Hope you can upload the next chapter soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!!

So happy to have you back!! Thank you thank you for a lovely new chapter - helps ease the Covid-19 quarantine situation. Hope you’re staying safe and healthy.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Yay

Just yay. Love it.

A favour please though.

Don’t make us wait another year for the next installment xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!

I thought you'd joined the long list of authors that have stopped writing on this site. Glad I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The saga continues!

I've always had hope that it does. Thanks so much for an update!! Hope you are well and what an intense scene to end on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How exciting!!

Her adventure finally continues , can’t wait for the next chapter, I am still rooting for the Persian king 😁👌

Thank you for the thrill 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

was hoping this would be a story that gets a quarantine update.

Heck yeah.

Lady_AcerbusLady_Acerbusabout 4 years ago
HELL YEAH

I was idly browsing to see if there were any updates, and saw you'd just updated. Lucky me!

I love this story. I'm so excited and happy you updated, and I'm eager for the ending. I also love speculating. My guess as to what will happen: there'll be an out-and-out battle between Ekaitz's side and Yanamari's. In the midst of it, Ekaitz and Yanamari will be fighting and Ekaitz will gain the upper hand. Shariyar will jump in and take a death blow from Ekaitz, and then Yanamari will kill Ekaitz in turn. Yanamari, in grief, will awaken her magic and resurrect Shariyar. His sacrifice for her will, in the smallest part, repay all the agony he's put her through.

It's very difficult to be sympathetic for the Persian king, as I suppose you've set it up to be. I want him to be better, but when he constantly reverts to calling her a whore and getting angry...it seems like it's very difficult for him to change for the better. It's realistic, which I commend you for. I wonder if perhaps Kolete will end up with Shariyar or Cas? I definitely like Cas better, but I can see him getting killed in battle somehow in a way Yanamari can't save him from, and thus leave Shariyar the "default" option. But I don't want her to forgive him. You've driven home how fickle and undeserving he is of forgiveness. In a way, he and Ekaitz are a bit alike in how awful they are, only Shariyar started out decent, became awful, and is clawing his way back to goodness again.

Anyhow, your work is fantastic, and I'm looking forward to another update. Thank you for your work! And be safe in these pandemic times.

EGRIEGRIabout 4 years ago
Ending this was like pulling the brass ring on a merry go round

So glad you have had the opportunity to continue this story. Like a few others I was beginning to fear you might leave Yanamari and your followers in limbo. Perhaps the upside of this terrible home quarantine is that it might, we hope, give you an opportunity to finish this wonderful creation.

Ben tornato

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Huzzah!!! You’re Back!!!

I’m glad to have the pleasure of reading your work again! We’ve missed you while you were gone.

You ended with yet another cliffhanger, as if we weren’t already eager for your next submission. I hope the Persians get there soon, since I’m not sure surrendering to the evil king was the wisest move she could have made. Yanamari is trusting Ekaitz to think logically while he is clearly suffering from advanced testosterone poisoning.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 4 years ago
Thank You

I was so thrilled to see a new chapter and have to admit to impatiently waiting for the next. Yanamari is part of my heart and soul now and I hope her story continues, Welcome back and I pray we don't have to wait to long before we find out what Fate and the Gods have planned for her and Shariyar. ( I really hope they end up together} Again thank you for continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another

I went back and read the story again. Please another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Thank you for the update!! This is a magnificent story. Hope to see it finished!

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katabout 4 years ago

Oh my goodness! Stayed up all night reading this thinking it must be a complete story. So sad to discover it isn’t yet so happy to know it has not been abandoned! Now I will anxiously await an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Please please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

READ ALL 10 CHAPTERS, VERY MESMERIZING. COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. I HOPE YOU WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON. GREAT STORY, YOU ARE FABULOUSLY TALENTED THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing !!

Thoroughly caught up in this story!! Can’t wait to read how this ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please update soon!

If you update soon, I will do my part and stay at home...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More more more!!

Please finish this story!! I NEED to see what happens next!

NightingaleSongNightingaleSongover 3 years ago

Holy shit... I cried reading this series... This is beautiful.

Please, please finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i don’t know who i want her to end up with tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

as much i didn’t like shariyar i still think he deserves to be loved and i feel like they’re both broken ppl who could fix each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literally never have posted a comment before

Absolutely 10/10 story on literotica. I never ever post on here, but this story is so killer. The story line is so good and the characters are complex which is refreshing. I was actually invested which I never usually am when I read on here. I know some people probably won’t agree with me, but the one thing I will add is I feel like the relationship with Cas was a bit rushed. It just felt like she had all these experiences with the king and then boom, she’s in love with Cas. Which I totally get because he’s a good guy and all that. I was just hoping maybe there would be some redemption for her and the king because even though he did some gnarly stuff it was low key super hot and I was digging that whole dynamic. Overall though, 100% one of my favorite stories on here and I can’t wait to read more regardless of what happens.

PS: read the garden scene in chapter 3 like four times whoooooops ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So glad I came back to this!

Not sure if you'll read this, but am really glad you're back! The last two chapters were great. I stopped rooting for Yanamari/The King a while back, so I'm fine with the Cas romance. Will trust whatever ending you choose for this, though. Keep safe and thank you!

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 3 years ago

Just found this story three days ago and could barely put it down. Absolutely breathtaking! Every character is vividly described and I can see each one clearly. The strength of the band of women is empowering. This should definitely be published and I can not wait to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I got so hooked up that i havent slept all night just to reach chapter 10.. When will be the nxt chapter?i love ur story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You ruined literotica for me! I am so hooked on to this story n i want to know what happens next. No other storyline here seems interesting anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Plssss give us more

I have been reading this story for 3 years now!!! I always come back to it. This is going to sound silly but earlier in this series Yanamari told shariyar that she shows up everyday and fights for her life. And that has really stuck with me, sometimes when I feel down I think about that; showing up everyday and fighting for life even when it has nothing to give to me. This story is magnificent, it transcends erotica. It’s a story of hope, new beginnings, finding your way back even when all the odds are stacked against you. Came here for the erotica but stayed for the passionate storytelling and the soul in each of these characters. This should be published lol. Never stop writing millennial fox, and if you can find it in your heart, please finish this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was the first time reading this story and I was totally fascinated from beginning to end. Please give us more, I would love to know how such an amazing woman ended!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

literally begging you to come back even if the next chapter is a hundred words long

Taurus59Taurus59almost 3 years ago

I keep telling myself to check the end of the story first to make sure it has an ending and I never do it. It really pisses me off after spending all day reading a story that the author just stopped. Take the damn thing down if you don't finish it. At least we wouldn't waste hours reading a story that isn't finished.

Mrw_FantasylandMrw_Fantasylandover 2 years ago

Love this entire story, the characters, and writing! Loved when Cas came in and the direction that's going. Please do finish and post!

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersover 2 years ago

I think this is the 4th time I've read this story from begining to here. It is one of my favourite stories on Lit and I sincerely hope you can finish it somehow, hopefully in the not so distant future. I can't say I was too thrilled about her being a prisoner again after all that she's gone through but I was still happy that I get to read more about her.

Cas, Cas, I like him but my heart is still with the sadistic king. I think it's because of all the emotions I've invested in him. I know he doesn't deserve her, she's like a saint afterall. But...I feel that their destiny is intertwined and all that happened along the way are just incidents paving the way to their eventual union. Part of me just want him to kneel in front of her and beg for her forgiveness. I'm just a sucker for redemption and it feels right that someone as complicated as the king is the right fit for her. Wishful thinking perhaps as it doesn't seem likely that she will ever consider him again given the direction this story is heading. Anyway, just thanking you for this delightful tale. I really enjoyed 1001 Arabian nights as a child, and now, an erotic spin-off of it. Who would have thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I hope you and yours are well. & for the sake of us all, I hope you’re able to round out this beautiful tale one day soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so invested in this story. And you are an amazing storyteller! Yanamari deserves a happy ever after, please!!!! The king is such a ass, he never deserved her.

Ps-the story is quite long and posts are very delayed, would a recap be ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously pick a dude or keep her single but finish off the story now will you! I visit every few days for months now!! Still no progress. Are you experiencing writers black? If yes, talk to your friends, find a damn solution!

DanishGreenEyesDanishGreenEyesover 2 years ago

I can only add to the chorus of comments - please finish this absolutely fantastic story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please finish the story. I love the characters and the world you have built! I have to know what happens to them all.

This is the worst part of this site for me. I get so invested in a story only to find it unfinished and abandoned 😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please continue this story.🙏

I'm dying here. I love it so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My favorite story!!!!

Can’t wait to read what you have installed for us in the next chapter. Thank you for putting so much hard in creating this fantastic tale,. Also thank you for sharing it with us. I am waiting for the next chapter eagerly ! No pressure though😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this epic work. Like, I'm here for the sex, but wow your writing has me hooked....as in I just binged this and my partner is like, hello??

Seriously, beautiful writing, character development.. I'm creating an account to follow now. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s been 8 years I’m begging you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope you went lut and wrote a book fr you got talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved Shariyar's path to redemption but I fell in love with Cas in the end ❤️. You're such an amazing writer. I feel like I should pay you for this unfinished masterpiece. I hope to see its happy ending one day, though. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting eagerly for an update; hope you come back soon ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're an incredible story teller! I holding out hope that you continue this wonderful story!

Sugoi84Sugoi84over 1 year ago

I need the ending, please keep writing!

ProperTeaProperTeaabout 1 year ago

This story has gotten better and better with each chapter. Please finish it, I can't wait to see how Yanamari reclaims her throne and saves her people.

SouthernElleSouthernElleabout 1 year ago

Please, please, please finish this story? It's too good to leave unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please come back!! This story is so well-written and I am completely hooked.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am begging - I REPEAT BEGGING - you to finish this story. And please, please, please don’t break my heart. I can’t handle any more fictional trauma, I’m weak.

KinkedInnocenceKinkedInnocence12 months ago

Adding my voice to those begging for the ending. I've waited patiently before for you to write additional chapters. I can wait again.

PrettyGoodWomanPrettyGoodWoman11 months ago

Last story was written in a few years ago. So I take it another finished novel. Too sad it was good

millennialfoxmillennialfox11 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone - thank you so much for all these comments. I am so, so sorry for the delay. Chapter 11 will be the final chapter of SATK and I think it's been really hard to finish because I just don't want to say good bye to these characters just yet. But it is coming. And I have not been idle - working on another project at the same time so as soon as SATK is finished there will be more stories to come. I hope you will continue to be patient with me as I work to give these characters the ending they deserve. I promise not to leave you hanging much longer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

pls give us a time frame omg 😭 I have been checking in since …idek how long, YEARS. excited to see the end ♥️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi author,

Could you please focus on this story before starting on a new project? Pretty please? We promise we will come back!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for the update - cannot wait ❤️

pixie35pixie358 months ago

Ooohhhhhhhhh! Wow! What a story... 😻 I actually just read it and when I came to the bottom of this page I was like noooooooooo 🙀🙀 So I am sooo happy to read your comment that your are working on finishing this amazing story! 🤗 Please ignore the angry comments and take your time to finish your writing, for the final chapter to be as brilliant as all previous chapters... 🙏

In the meantime I can catch up with the lack of sleep because I just kept on reading... 😆

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best pieces of writing I have ever read, I love the characters and the whole theme of the story. It inspired me to go ahead and read the original folklore legend, and enjoyed it immensely so far (still reading it, it is quite long and I only have a short time in the mornings :p). Just wanted to say keep it up! Your writing is amazing, and Im glad to hear you plan on finishing SATK. Take your time, and we all look forward to seeing more of your writing! Cant wait as well for the next story you have planned <3

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing News!!! Thank you for updating us. I love the story so much and truly enjoy your style of writing 😊 can’t wait to read the final chapter. Also eagerly anticipating your new project.

Again , thanks for sharing your work with us!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Omg I’m going to cry I’m so glad you’re giving us the final chapter I’m so in love with this story and the characters!! youre amazing tysm

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don’t lead us on :,(

wishful_inkerwishful_inker3 months ago

Excellent writing and storytelling. I eagerly await the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a great story - I love your writing style. I hope you find time to update us soon :) Even if you can't finish this story, can you please let us know some other things you've written? (even if they're not kinky stories, would buy them in a heartbeat)

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Faye I need you to knuckle down 😵‍💫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillennialfox@millennialfox
My name is Faye and I write sexed-up, wine-soaked, blood-drenched re-tellings of the the tales that captivated your imagination as a child.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories