All Comments on 'Scheherazade Nights Ch. 04'

by ctenson

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
very mixed feelings/ thoughts about this one

This is a fabulous well written story by a great author. I love this guys's work. I dont know whether to give this story 50 or 100.

<br></br>

This marriage is in deep trouble.

<br></br>

The wife and husband CONSTANTLY cross boundaries that they say should NOT be crossed-- mostly the wife's blabber mouth. Yet EVERY time they cross it... and the husband gets upset... Both of them decide NOT to stop.

<br></br>

and the talking and blabbermnouth continues. WHY does the wife have this need to tell her friends? clearly this was NOT part of their -- the husband and wife's original plans.

<br></br>

<b>How the FUCK is telling 7 women keeping a secret? Is there anything anoyne could do that ensured their lifestyle would be on CNN by the end of the day? </b>

<br></br>

But it gets worse. Now someone at works knows. The husband might be open to blackmail.

<br></br>

when Maggie says this

<br></br>

<i>, "Just the fact that you two are spending so much energy on not hurting each other means you'd pretty much have to be chasing grade schoolers to get me thinking you're a creep." </i>

<br></br>

My reaction is... gee thats nice. Maybe this married couple outa of focus on getting a fucking brain instead.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I guess

Harryin VA said it all, from good to bad. this is already way to complicated to be fun for the couple or specially the husband. The wife just gives a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous

Almost no graphic sex and yet this story is hot as hell! You kicked three or four fantasies into high gear for me. I agree with Harry in Va that you're a good writer. I see his point about 7 other people being too much for a secret but maybe that's going to be part of the story. I mean, you have the present and the past story lines going and the present one is going to have to go somewhere or why would you have spent time on it?

-Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another writer who doesn't like negative comments.

That's okay you carry on writing and your 'friends' will keep telling you it's a good story.

chastenchastenalmost 15 years ago
Actually

I don't mind negative comments at all. If you take a look at my stories, you'll see negatives comments, some of them fairly strong, still on every single one...without exception. <br><br>

I <b>especially</b> don't mind those with something constructive to say.<br><br>

Am I right in assuming you're the anonymous "!" guy who has been wandering around Literotica dumping on everyone's threads with nary a single constructive thing to say? I suspect I am since that was the comment I just removed.<br><br>

Let's just say I find your attempts to be as offensive as possible...successful.<br><br>

By the way, in your dump on a a previous chapter of this story (which wasn't removed, btw), I believe you said you weren't going to read any more chapters?...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Careless

A bunch of stupid people, when you worry so much about someone finding out.........don't fucking do it, something is major league wrong. All the characters in this story are MORONS.........tell you volumes about the writer!

calico_pusscalico_pussalmost 15 years ago
Not bad

It's actually my favorite of the three fantasies so far but I would have liked a little more sex in the story. You write dialogue well.

striker1017striker1017almost 15 years ago
just to much

to leave to the chance that someone of the seven will talk. He wanted her to stop a couple of times and she talked him out of it every time. She spent the whole first part of the story breaking rule #1. Once you say no, then that's it....you stop. Once it starts to affect them in real life and puts his job at risk, then that's it....you stop. This chapter really puts her in a bad light. It makes her look like she puts alot more before her husband's feelings than she really should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Angry Husband

First, I enjoyed this segment although having his POV told by Debbie was a bit distracting.

One area that might concern me down the road is the angry husband and this really comes down to where you are going with it. Are you just using it to build up some tension as a red herring? Are you foreshadowing some marital strife or something else? Are you just building up your characters? Or is it just filler?

At this point, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that this will be resolved at some point but I do want you to think about whether this really adds to the story or detracts from it.

The story format provides a great to write up sexual fantasies. Probably one of the better devices I have seen on this site. But I could find the angry untrusting husband really irrating after a while. There is the get over it already attitude forming.

If you are going somewhere with it, fine, carry-on. Hopefully, I will enjoy the destination as well as the ride.

PultoyPultoyover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This was fun! Your imagination and ability to write is covert. You are a superb author.

Thank you for a great effort.

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There are mentally challenged all ower the place !!!

This include this 'writer' and some of his readers.

(viz commenter below)

Well deserved "1" !

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Chasten must be a female.

The problem with most male writers is they take sex over the top. Male writers take what could be a sexy story and make it gross or unrealistic by taking the sex to the extreme.

This story is the opposite; that is, it is too much like a romance novel. Nothing is done that would seem outragious or unacceptable by most people and yet her husband is acting like he would if the stories were her getting gangbanged by an outlaw motorcycle gang.

Basically I liked the story except for the husband objecting so much over his wife describing a little sex where nothing done would shock most people.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
The whole series was messed up.

I just didn't care for the scenario from the first chapter thru the last. Some one said that everyone in the story was mentally challenged. That is kind of how I feel as well.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Some Need to Reread

This was a good story. You are a fairly good writer. It is not the usual fair for this category but was a nice diversion.

After reading some of the comments, I think some people need to reread the story. Some indicated that she had broken the rules by continuing her story telling when he did not want her to. However, when it was discussed, she emphatically told him she would stop and that he was the most important. He was the one who ended up encouraging her to continue.

The characters are MORONS? Really, now, perhaps the concepts presented are just too complex for some people.

Thanks and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TRASH

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worse than trash.

Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story - horrible decisions

Either they had to stop the game or the wife had to shut her mouth. If I were the husband, I would have insisted both the game and the wife blabbing stopped immediately. The second the women made her crack at work, all bets were off. And I would have been angry the first time the wife revealed she told 7 women. Like that many women could EVER keep a secret. My bet? Several of the husbands and several OTHER girlfriends knew everything that was going on. Dumb wife.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Yeah - good story - good idea -

Not the best execution on their part -

It is OK so far but headed down a difficult road - the only secret that is kept is the one only one person knows -

Well meaning or not he is likely in for trouble in his chosen profession at some point -

But the idea is great for a couple -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't Waste Your Time

If you're looking for a story with a plausible plot, believeable dialogue, or sympathetic, well-rounded charachters. 1 star, the author should be banned, not encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-don't waste your time

I have to agree. I skimmed through the chapters. Rather boring. Didn't find anything erotic about this story. Waste of my time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Well

I'll put it this way. This series has a lot of unfulfilled potential. Like a previous poster stated, it was kind of boring.

Two stars for the idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it !!

Dont care what others say I liked it

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it !

The 1001 nights format was original. The wife character showed some respect for her husband`s feelings about her disclosures, and didn`t just mouth off to her friends regardless as some women I know would have done. Thanks for the story.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
It's a shame that women can't seem to honor confidences....

to their husbands or to each other. It's a sad commentary on the state of male-female relationships. In her own way Deb is a real betrayer. John is a better man than I, or a wimp but I would have pulled the plug on the whole thing. I wouldn't want a relationship with the girls and the ones they blab to. Betraying confidences is not open-mindedness, it's betrayal. For me it reinforces the natural skepticism that I have about any relationship which is too bad.

John was fine with it, I guess. Put up with anything for pussy. Isn't that the definition of "Pussy Whipped?" John certainly is from my perspective.

The writing and editing were wonderful in the series and the dialogue very believable. In fact I was able to suspend disbelief to the point that I got angry. Good job chasten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One star...

Boring and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fu** The Points

Sounds like she got live out ALL her fantasies and he got squat. Divorce her before you become a wimp, a cuckold, a wuss, a sissy.

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Great

Great entertainment, well put together story of a couple enjoying themselves.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
A throughly enjoyed story...

I do not wish to denigrate this author or his story, so let me say first that he's an excellent writer. Well done. Thank You, I wish you were still posting.

This was an intriguing story. The husband and wife seem to respect and love each other, but the wife definitely talks too much. I'll also admit the 'Fremont Hotel' story, to the author's credit, had me concerned as to how far it would go, simply because they left so much to chance. The risk is what makes it exhilarating, but still, there's an element of real danger in public role playing that needs to be mitigated.

I wonder if their "normal" sex will become mundane at some point, when compared to their fantasy nights? Will they come to need the fantasy nights more frequently just to prevent boredom? Will they feel the need to keep pushing the boundaries further and further in either a competitive way, each wanting to out-do the other, or maybe just to the keep the "thrilling" component alive? Things to consider before starting, I suppose.

I liked the story and the writing was impeccable. Hopefully we'll see more stories in the future. Thanks again.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Secrets

There were a few issues I felt were unrealistic about the story. First, it is unfair to the spouses to keep things secret from them. That would be trouble in my house. The other is secrets can't be kept. someone will blab.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's a work of fiction people!

I thought that the series was great because there weren't too many spelling mistakes, mixed metaphores etc. to grate and the story was sort of believable if a little far fetched. I liked the 1001 Nights concept.

It was enjoyable escapism but unfortunately just wasn't as realistic as Harry Potter or James Bond.

For fuck's sake people, this isn't life or death, it's just a bit of fun!

FD45FD45about 5 years ago
You didn't convey the emotions well

I have been more upset about a waiter getting an order wrong than her husband got at his wife

Sharing sexual fantasies

With strangers

Without consulting him

One of whom he works with

And who has the poor judgment to blab to his face.

AS A LAWYER!

His reaction? The bartender seems to have put a cherry in my drink. Minus 2.5 % tip for her!

Which doesn't ruin the story but makes it feel way less plausible or forgivable.

And you KNOW every one of those women, who have ZERO boundaries, are going to insist on seeing the magazine.

This last chapter made this a really bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

The fantasy about being a hooked would be very dangerous and relationship risky.

Otherwise great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid

Stupid, dangerous and threatens their entire marriage.

She talks & doesn't know when to shut up. She thinks it's funny and sexy to tell intimate stories about her husband who trusts her, to six other women. They will then tell six other women and so it goes. Then their husbands will want to know and before long he won't be able to go to the store and buy a bottle of wine before he starts getting knowing looks. Stupid cow.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good series

Interesting, but of all this author's stories, these are some I don't think that I would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Harryin VA on 07/10/2020

I think you have it in a nut shell, but I'll add a few more thoughts. I can't see many men talking this way to other men, but I can see a bunch of women doing it with some alcohol involved. What's the old saying about two people being able to keep a secret if one of them is dead? This whole scenario would spread like wildfire! At least a couple of these women wouldn't be able to keep their mouths shut, one would have to dish to her husband, her on the side boyfriend, someone at work, another girlfriend and someone is sure to overhear and spread it that way.

Back a hundred years ago or so, in elementary school our teacher wanted us to learn how gossip can hurt people, yeah, she was way ahead of her time. I believe it was 5th grade, the year we lost a president up the road in Dallas. She started out by whispering in the ear of the person sitting at the front, left desk. The rules were you couldn't ask to have the rumor repeated, you whispered and you had to repeat what you 'thought' you heard, to the next person all the way around the room. The last person would tell the room what the rumor 'was'. Of course it was light years from what actually was said in the beginning. This is what I believe would happen with the people in these stories. More than one marriage was doomed the second that Debbie opened her mouth the first time, starting with her own. The total disrespect she showed for herself and especially her husband is the exact same thing that dooms so many marriages in LW and sadly real life.

I must have missed it earlier when it was mentioned that Laura worked with John as I was shocked when she made the comment about 'Debbie/Deborah' to him in the office. What fucking idiot would even think of putting her husband in that kind of position? Certainly not one who did love and respect him. Can anyone honestly believe Laura wouldn't have the little wheels spinning in her pea size brain waiting to let more slip out? They all just kept stretching the boundaries out there a little more each time. It was 'only' four women, then seven, one being a colleague of the husband, another a hairdresser. No chance for anyone else to overhear is there? Debbie actually turned a trick, she is now a whore but did that stop her or him? Nah, it's ok, we can all just talk about it. Think one of the girls isn't going to 'innocently' let that slip to someone? How about if there's a little snit, a falling out amongst friends? No serious actions to rethink, regroup, take a break, maybe just STOP. Nope, think NASA, think Apollo 1, think Morton Thiokol, think Challenger, think Columbia............It will all work out, yeah baby it will, in courtrooms all across the country.

This was a very well written story of a couple doing interesting, fun things in order to not allow things to go stale. Very good rules, with one missing, it stays PRIVATE. Once they allowed 'anyone' else in they were doomed, whether it was the hooker roll playing or Debbie's big mouth. I won't even go into the shit with Liz other than to ask who else is she going to show the pictures to? Why not just put them out on the web, give copies to her girlfriends? What husband who had any real self respect would put up with what Debbie did when he found out that she opened her mouth to her friends the first time? Debbie broke that trust, kept breaking the trust and if there were sequels by C or others I expect several marriages would be history as it seems to me Debbie's already is. Signed: BTW

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

1* A long drawn out of a bored couple letting others know about their sex life. Inappropriate for a married couple to reveal their private stuff. I call BULLSHIT on women keeping secrets. Never happens!!! Women are wired to talk endlessly. This author must be a single guy in his 50s who never married and has the mentality of a college student.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Well written - Had me on edge that the couple was going to cross over a line of no return for their marriage. Maybe someday you can explore the impact Debbie's stories had on the other women. Where does Anne fit in? (And no I'm not a fan of John and Debbie doing something with her...would destroy the marriage.)

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 3 years ago
KaBoom

Yes it was fun voyeurism, but in reality, which admittedly this is not, it is playing catch with hand grenades. The Game was a great idea for a couple to explore if everything stays safe and monogamous, but it devolved into a situation that was a “When” things go south, not “If” the minute Debbie opened her mouth to her friends. NO, you really can’t share your intimate moments with others and expect them to remain intimate. They are now in the public domain, or will be shortly, and you have essentially cheated on your partner. Good story, but dangerous scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Coming from a male reader...LOVE IT! Please keep the series going!

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

As someone else has pointed it you never talk about fantasies outside marriage. Someone will always talk. I was in a long term relationship, and overhead my GF and a couple of her friends comparing their partners penis size. Needless to say it was over after that. Men very rarely talk about private things within a marriage but women will. Still cannot fathom that one out.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Women have no problem keeping secrets…from men. They’re pre-wired at the factory to not keep secrets from the sisterhood. Bless the little darlings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the first story by this author that I have read, and it will now also be the LAST!

I have reviewed the posting dates of the author's other submissions, and recent dates of some show he is still actively posting on this site. The four chapters of this story were submitted over a span of just a week, yet that one-week span was more than twelve years ago, now. Yet this story is clearly unfinished!

Beware all prospective readers! The author has obviously abandoned this story. According to his Bio page, he does not plan to finish it, so reading it will be a total waste of your time.

1-star (because nothing is more aggravating to read than a dead-end story!)

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

This series was posted about 12 years ago, but is still timely. I very much enjoyed the vicarious experience. Sharing the stories of your marital sexual play is not something most guys would be comfortable doing. Females seem to view the matter differently. While guys may boast about an adventure with a random girl friend, they are pretty reluctant to share the details of anything sexual about their spouse. They may bitch about NOT getting sex, but aren’t likely to provide details.

A few reviews criticized the author for not “finishing” the story. Well let me-

I laughed and said, “ that was not the last time I reused a prop from one of our adventures.” The lady’s laughed and cried for more. I looked into to their expectant faces and said, “Sorry ladies, that was my last story. I want you to think about creating your own stories and maybe sharing some of your adventures with the rest of us sometime.” There was some grumbling, but they accepted my decision to end the story telling.

There, a completely unneeded ending for those of you who lack any imagination whatsoever.

We’ll done Chasten and forgive my slap at that idiots who constantly complain about unfinished stories.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I’ve enjoyed this series immensely. The last instalment was intense and hot and very loving.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Anyone else disappointed there's not another chapter? I really want to know what happened in February. Deb mismanaged something, John used his safe word ... He was absolutely adamant that she couldn't tell her friends about it.

I want to know about that one more than anything we were told about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think chasten pulled off something impressive here. Two at least, probably all three of the fantasies described are way too risky to actually do, for the marriage - but so is the frame story. That isn't an accident, and I think that's cool.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

This series was fun. It was intense while remaining fun and respectful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous