Schism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's in safe hands, Edan."

Edan nodded once, and left me shivering in his place.

Malcolm put a hand on my shoulder.

"Up you go."

He guided me towards the stairs, and followed me up.

*

Because Edan had blinded me, I hadn't seen the house when I'd walked through it. The upstairs was a stark contrast to the dungeon; as you'd expect, I suppose. Malcolm was clearly doing well for himself.

I wondered what he did, to be able to afford this kind of place. Edan had turned me into a two-thousand pound a night rent boy, and Malcolm had just paid it. I knew I wasn't anything special, so the money had to mean nothing to him. The furnishings in his living room suggested I was right. There was no IKEA here.

He led me through to a library. His house had a library.

The room was dressed with leather couches and upholstered chairs, and the walls were lined with book shelves and wood panelled cupboards. At the end of the room, two narrow wrought iron staircases led up to mezzanines that ran either side of the room, giving access to another set of bookshelves. Between the open staircases was a boxed fireplace, already lit.

To one side of the room was a polished mahogany coffee, where a scattering of coffee table books were on display. It was all so civilised.

Edan was back to his fun-loving self. 'You know, I could make you see anything. You could be in a doss-house right now, wallpaper peeling off the walls, the carpet stained with cum, and stinking of piss. A hobo in every corner, shooting up, eyeing up your nubile, naked, nineteen-year old boy-slave body.'

Could he really do that, I wondered? Make me see things that weren't there?

As if to prove his point, the world around me warped. It was no more than a heat shimmer off tarseal on a hot day, but it was enough to give me a stab of fear. What if I was the one with a needle in my arm?

A light slap from Malcolm brought me back.

"I want you present, Dane," said Malcolm. "I paid for you; I want your attention."

I obediently turned my gaze back to his face and he put a hand on the back of my neck, and directed me over to a couch that ran down one side of the room, exerting force to get me to sit.

I planted my naked arse on his leather couch, and wondered how many other naked arses had sat on it before me.

Malcolm poured himself a scotch, and I eyed it hungrily.

"None for you," he said. "You're screwed up enough sober."

He picked up one of the coffee table books and brought it to me, sitting beside me so that he could lay the book in my lap.

It was a book of erotic art, and he opened it one-handed as he sipped his drink.

"I'm going to show you some art. I want you to tell me what you think."

I gave him a confused look. "Why—?"

"Keep your mouth shut until I tell you to speak," he said. "Now, look at the picture."

He sipped, while I obediently looked at the painting he'd picked out. It was of a naked woman with long golden hair draped over her shoulders. She was looking right at me, her arm draped across her belly, her fingers curled to hide her sex. The look in her eyes was shameless. She knew she was being admired, and she liked it. It was titled, 'Titian's Venus of Urbino'.

"What do you think?" Malcolm asked.

I nodded towards the image. "She's hot. I'd fuck her." I looked closer. "But why is there a girl purging in the background?"

"She's praying," he said dryly. "So, this turns you on?"

I shrugged. "I suppose." In fact, she looked a lot like one of my exes.

"How about this one?"

He flattened the page by pushing against the centre of the book. It was titled 'Study of a man' by Achille Etna Michallon. The painting was of a naked man turned three quarters away from the artist, the foot nearest the painter resting on an upturned wooden apple box, as he leaned over to grasp his ankle. The pose gave me a great view of his muscular arse and thighs, his perfect calves and the definition in his arched back.

Edan stirred.

My gaze was drawn to the darkness at the base of the man's buttocks, and as if I had x-ray vision, I could imagine the perfect forms of his cock and balls, which were hidden from the artist by the man's lean, muscled thigh.

"He's perfect," Edan and I said in unison.

My gaze travelled over the image, picking out another detail—a dark nipple drawn against his chest.

"Okay," said Malcolm. He sipped his drink as he flicked through the pages of the book, which slid across my lap as he fumbled with it.

The final image he showed me was one I'd seen somewhere before. I gave him a curious look. "Why are you showing me hentai?"

The image was of a Japanese woman lying on her back, an octopus's mouth pressed between her legs, and one of its tentacles invading her mouth.

"This predates that anime crap you boys watch," he said. He spread his fingers to push the page flatter. "It's called 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife', first printed in 1814."

He sipped his drink while I looked over the image. Looking closer, it wasn't one octopus, but one large one—the one between her legs—and a smaller one, up by her head. The smaller one had its beak in her mouth in a way that was suggestive of a penis, and one tentacle curled around her left nipple.

It was erotic. But... odd. It didn't really do anything for me.

I shrugged.

"Okay." He slammed the book shut and finished his drink. He glanced up at a clock on the wall. It was nearly nine-thirty.

"Ten minutes to go. Let's go over the rules."

He got up and dropped the book and his glass on the coffee table, then came back to stand in front of me. He kicked my feet apart and stood between my open legs, forcing me to look up at him.

"Dane, I have paid a great deal of money to use your body. Given your exceptional circumstances, namely that you have no idea what you've agreed to, let me remind you. These are your agreed limits. No strangulation. No scat. No permanent damage. No marking where it'd be visible while wearing jeans and a t-shirt. No piercing or body modification. No double penetration. No chastity. No feminisation."

That all sounded good. For the second time that night, I quietly thanked Edan.

Malcolm put his hands in his pockets. "And here's what that leaves. Oral, anal, rimming, throat-fucking, bondage, pain administered to, and marks left on, areas not visible when wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Edging. Denial. Anything else we can come up with."

He gave me a smile that made my gut clench. What was that word? The safe word Edan had used. What the fuck was it? It was something weird, and it had started with 'S', but I couldn't remember what it was. Why hadn't he used something easier to remember?

Stupid question, really.

"And Dane?"

"Yes?"

"I'm paying, for you. I don't want Edan in the room at any time, unless I ask for him. Is that clear?" said Malcolm.

I nodded. It wasn't worth pointing out that I had no control over what Edan did.

"If Edan turns up without my permission, I'll beat him out of you so hard, you won't be able to sit down for a week, and all your agreed limits go out the window, since it won't be you we're dealing with. Understand?"

I stared at him. I hoped Edan was listening.

"Now, when my friends arrive, your first task'll be to greet them with your mouth. It'll be good practice for you, since your performance so far's been less than stellar. I want you on your knees, eyes down, unless you're being used. When your mouth's full, keep your eyes on whoever you're servicing. Don't speak unless you're spoken to, and if you're asked a question, answer promptly and keep it short. No one wants to hear your life story—but they might be curious as to why you've sold yourself. I'll say it again—keep it short. Are you with me so far?"

I nodded, nervous as all fuck at the thought of having to suck a bunch of men's cocks. Sucking off Marty had been bad enough. Malcolm using my mouth had been worse. And now four other guys, who were paying to cum in and on me? I wasn't sure how I'd ever be able to look myself in the eye again.

Edan grinned. 'And then of course, when you're filled at both ends with nice, thick man-cream like a human brandy snap, it'll be time to take your cherry.'

Christ, what a visual.

Malcolm went on, "I haven't decided how I'm going to fuck you yet, but after I've had you, you'll be used in whatever way the boys see fit. I've got you for eight hours in total—till four in the morning. So I'll be working you hard to get my money's worth."

Oh good.

"Lastly, if anyone gives you an instruction that doesn't contravene that list I just gave you, I expect you to do it without question. If you don't, you'll be encouraged to comply. There'll be five of us, and one of you. If you like those odds, and you get 'squeamish' again like you did downstairs, feel free to try your luck. But there's quite a lot of your body that isn't visible when you're in jeans and a t-shirt for us to play with."

I swallowed hard. "Can I please have some water?" My mouth was completely devoid of saliva.

He nodded. "Stay respectful, and you can have anything you like, within reason. That said, if it amuses us, we may choose to deny you. Keep that in mind too. At two hundred and fifty pounds an hour, I suggest you keep your mouth shut unless it's being used, and give my boys as many orgasms as they can manage. Understand?"

I nodded.

He stroked a hand through my hair. "Such a good looking boy," he mused. "You have a very alluring mouth."

Good to know.

He came back to himself "You'll do well. Right, I'll get you some water."

He disappeared, leaving me alone in the library to brood.

'Whore,' whispered Edan. 'You're about to get fucked in the arse by five men. Are you excited?'

Parts of me were. Well, one part, at least. I was rigid as I'd ever been.

Malcolm came back a short while later with a carafe of water and some glasses on a tray. He set the tray on the table, then poured some water into a glass and brought it to me.

He sat next to me and started to stroke my cock, as he held the glass to my lips.

"Drink it all," he said, and tipped the glass up. My eyes slid sideways to his face, as I gulped down the water. I was alarmed at how intently he was watching me, as if just this was erotic to him.

Luckily, the glass was only half full, and I was thirsty, but the look on his face left me with a mounting nervousness that was approaching panic.

"You really must learn to relax, Dane."

He kept stroking my cock, slow strokes, gently squeezing the head, then stroking the shaft again.

"Close your eyes."

He put a hand against my chest and pushed, encouraging me to lean back against the couch.

I did as he said and tried to relax, even though I knew there were only minutes on the clock before his friends were due to arrive.

He kept stroking me, and then to my surprise, he put his arms around me and kissed me. My eyes flew open.

"Keep your eyes closed," he murmured against my lips, and I did as he asked, as he went back to kissing me.

I'd never kissed a man before. It felt odd, a man's stubble scratching my face. But while I was tense, in the back of my mind, Edan was shivering with pleasure.

I let Malcolm explore my mouth with his tongue while his hand stroked me, and before long, I started to kiss him back.

The doorbell rang.

He made a noise of frustration and moved back, giving me a final kiss on the lips.

"You'll do fine. Remember. We've paid for you, not Edan."

He left to answer the door.

I wanted to ask why, specifically, he wanted me, when Edan was clearly more into it than I ever would be, but I thought I knew the answer. The fact I wasn't into it was what they got off on. The thrill of taking a reluctant, self-identified, straight nineteen year old, and forcing him to submit to their perverted fantasies. It was sick. So why did it make me so fucking hard?

And then, there was the two thousand pounds in my bank account.

'Whooore,' whispered Edan. 'Does taking money get your hard?'

There was noise in the corridor, and Malcolm led a group of men into the library. Seeing me still where he'd left me, he gave me an annoyed look, nodding his head towards the floor, and I got off the couch and dropped to my knees in the middle of the room as his friends finished filing in.

They were all a lot older than me, all of them wealthy-looking and well groomed. I cast a quick glance over them, then dropped my eyes to the floor, remembering Malcolm's instructions.

"What have we got here?" one of them said, his voice gruff. He walked up to me and placed a hand on the top of my head. He had very shiny shoes. Was I supposed to look up at this point? I wasn't sure. I snuck a look up at his face, and found a short man with a round face looking down at me. He was clean shaven, wearing wire-rimmed glasses, and his head was completely bald.

He gave me a lustful look, then looked across at Malcolm. "A very pretty boy, indeed, you weren't lying." He looked back at me. "Nineteen? Are you sure?"

Malcolm crouched beside me. "I know his type. He won't fill out until he's in his late twenties." He gripped a fistful of my hair, and turned my head to face him. "Do you remember your instructions?"

I nodded.

"Eyes down, unless you're working his cock. Understand?"

I nodded again, and he let go of my hair and straightened up.

"Lester, do you want to be the first to use his mouth?"

Oh fuck. This was really happening. I was about to have to suck off a bunch of strangers for money.

"I'd love to," said Lester. "Has he learnt much in the way of technique?"

"Nothing whatsoever," said Malcolm. "I've had no time to teach him. But he'll know plenty by the end of tonight."

The bastards all laughed, while Lester put a hand to his zip and pulled his trousers open. He pulled down the elastic on the front of his briefs, and flopped out a rather small cock over a pair of modest, hairy balls. It wasn't inspiring, but least I wouldn't be choking on him.

'Edan,' I whispered silently, 'Can you please do this for me?'

There was silence.

Lester was already filling out as I stared at the job in front of me, his cock slowly thickening and starting to straighten.

"What's your name, boy?" asked Lester.

"Dane," I said. I kept my eyes on his cock, keeping in mind Malcolm's instructions to keep my head down.

"This your first time sucking a cock?"

I shook my head.

"So what's the hold up?"

"Dane, is there a problem?" asked Malcolm.

I shook my head again. I took a deep breath and leaned forward to take Lester's half-hard cock in my mouth.

He put a hand on the back of my head, as I started bobbing up and down on his cock.

"You're right," he said to Malcolm. "He's fucking terrible. I've had better blowjobs from my vacuum cleaner."

I gave him a pissed off look and Malcolm laughed.

"Oh dear, I think you've hurt his feelings. Go easy on him. Remember what I told you about his alter?"

"Oh, yeees. I'm curious to see this alter."

Malcolm grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me off Lester's cock. He forced me to look up at him.

"Edan? Do you want to show Dane how it's done?"

Edan poured into my body like warm water. He grinned up at Malcolm, and Malcolm let go of my hair.

Edan turned his attention to Lester. He gave the man a lustful look, and then shuffled in closer on his knees. He started to lick Lester's cock all over, dipping his head to lick along the seam between the man's balls, then ran his tongue in a long line along the underside of his cock, tracing his way up the shaft. He finished by circling Lester's cockhead with his tongue, before plunging down on his cock all the way to the base.

"Good God, that's good," said Lester, as Edan worked him with ruthless enthusiasm. Edan kept his eyes on Lester's face the whole time, taking the man's short dick into his throat on every third stroke.

Lester put both hands on my head as his dick started to twitch in Edan's mouth. Just as he was about to cum, Malcolm barked, "Edan, leave!"

I panicked as Lester held my head on his cock and pumped hot cum into my mouth. I tried to pull away, but Lester wasn't letting me go anywhere.

"Take it," he growled. "Take it all."

He held me on him until he'd finished cumming, and then let me go.

I dropped my eyes to the floor, breathing hard. That had been nerve-wracking, but nowhere near as bad as I'd thought it'd be.

I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth, and found the taste of cum was growing on me. I almost found it pleasant. Jesus. What was happening to me?

Lester gripped my hair and held his softening cock out. "You're not done."

I looked up at him wide-eyed as he guided himself back into my mouth. I tongued him clean as he squeezed out the last few drops, and when I was done, kept my eyes on his face. I was in a daze.

"I think you're right," said Lester to Malcolm. "It's an expression of repressed sexuality. Have you got him medicated, or are we just working on exposure therapy?"

Malcolm put a finger to his lips. "Not in front of the boy."

I looked from Lester to Malcolm. What the fuck was going on?

Malcolm crouched beside me again and put an arm around my shoulders. He put his lips next to my ear.

"Edan, I need you to remove what Doctor Johnstone's just said from Dane's memory. Can you do that?"

Edan nodded.

I blinked. Malcolm had his arm around my shoulders. I looked sideways at him, confused. I felt I'd missed time again, but I couldn't be sure.

"How was that?" he asked. "Looks as if you enjoyed yourself."

He glanced down, and I followed his gaze. The evidence was there. I'd never been so hard in my life.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Then you know what to do. Noel—let's see if he can do a better job for you."

Lester moved away, and another man took his place. He already had his thick cock out and was slowly jacking it.

I could smell his crotch, a strong male musk, and the scent of shaving foam from where he'd tidied himself.

I travelled my eyes up to his face, and saw a man with a groomed beard and thick hair slicked back. He looked younger than the others, only greying at the temples, and had to have been six three, six four. He was wearing a wedding ring, and I wondered if he was married to a man or a woman.

He caressed my jaw as I looked up at him.

"I want what Edan gave Lester. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded.

"Good boy."

Something inside me twitched at that phrase. Good boy.

I got to work, replicating the techniques Edan had used, and was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure from Noel.

He caressed my hair, his eyes full of lust. "Good, good. That's the way."

His touch and the praise started to work on my head. I was still trapped, but I was starting to enjoy myself. After all, I didn't have a choice. So if there was any way to take pleasure from what I was doing, I figured I should take it.

As Noel got close, Malcolm knelt behind me. His heat was at my back, one hand resting on my shoulder, while he wrapped his other hand around my dick.

I moaned around Noel's cock as Malcolm slowly stroked me.

"Sucking cock feels good, doesn't it?" he murmured in my ear.

I nodded as Noel's dick started to twitch in my mouth.

"Swallowing cum is what you were born for," said Malcolm quietly.

Oh God yes.

I moaned as Noel exploded in my mouth.

"Drink it all down," said Malcolm, his lips brushing my ear.

I swallowed down everything Noel had to give, while Malcolm jacked me furiously, his lips against my ear.

"Good boy," he murmured. "Good boy."

He worked my cock hard and fast as Noel pulled out of my mouth and I bent my head, groaning in pleasure, as my cock spat ropes of cum all over the Turkish rug.