Schism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Found your new purpose in life?' Edan asked.

'Fuck off, Edan.'

He chuckled. 'Like I said. We're not so different.'

Malcolm got to his feet while I got my breath back.

A tap on the top of my head brought me back to the task in hand, as the next man stepped in to have his cock sucked.

By the time I'd finished sucking off the other two men, I was getting hard again. I'd lost my reluctance to suck, or to swallow their cum, and every second I was working them, all I wanted was Malcolm's hand on me again. Each time as they got close, he knelt behind me and stroked me, keeping me on the edge.

He held me there, desperate for release, as they came in my mouth, in my throat, or splashed their cum across my face.

When they were done, Malcolm wiped off my face with a damp cloth, and then hauled me to my feet.

In a stupor, I thought that meant I was done. But I'd forgotten that sucking cock was only the entree, and my arsehole was still the main course.

And as I looked around, I saw five hungry faces.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

I read this a couple days ago, but commenting on mobile is clunky.

Another hot chapter! I love the way Edan takes and gives back control unpredictably, and in a way that most torments Dane.

I *really* liked the brief glimpse behind the curtain with the doctor mention. I love being surprised!

And of course Dane is hard as a rock through all of it. ;)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dominated By Daddy Ch. 01 A dominant and controlling older top gets what he wantsin Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Cock Sucker App Straight guy discovers a sex app that changes his life.in Gay Male
More Stories