Scholarship Offer - Ch. 01

Story Info
A freshman twink is ready to earn his scholarship.
4.6k words
4.61
17.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers! I am so excited to publish this story. It's been a busy few months and I haven't really had time to write lately so when I finally found some free time and some inspiration I knew I couldn't waste it! Enjoy the following story and let me know what y'all think!

How to Get a Scholarship to CSU

I pace my dorm room floor; a cool late summer breeze is blowing in through the open window. A shiver is sent through my body. I pause to look at myself in the mirror above the sink that was in the corner of this box they call a freshman dorm room at CSU. I was nervous and could see it in my body language. Taking a deep breath and steadying my gaze at my reflection, "You've got this Alex! This is what we've been studying for all summer! It's ok if you're a bit nervous....don't let Coach down!" I stare at my deep blue eyes in the mirror and hope for an indication that this pep talk is sinking in.

"Fuck! Who am I kidding, I'm just a punk kid from a nowhere town in the middle of butt fuck Egypt. There's no way I'm ready for this."

I hang my head and sulk back to my lofted bed frame, sitting at the desk underneath.

It was my freshman year at Corwood State University (CSU) and even after two weeks on campus I am still overwhelmed by the sheer amount of people at this school. CSU is the largest university in the state, and I had been dreaming of attending here since I was a kid.

To many in my small rural hometown, a college degree was the only way out. I busted my ass and put in the work and secured a scholarship! I was beyond excited to attend CSU. Little did I know there was another name for CSU other than Corwood State.

I came out to my friends & family early in high school and surprisingly I was met with so much love and support. I had already experimented sexually with a couple guys around town, so I was aware with what flavor gay I was. I knew I was a bottom, I loved getting fucked and giving men pleasure. I thought I was pretty good at sucking dick too because....well because I'd never had any complaints up to that point. I was also on the track team and the constant practices and track meets kept my 5'8 frame in shape. I was the textbook definition of a cute, boyish twink. The point is I knew I was hot and I was gonna flaunt it! Little did I know, I was in store for a humbling slap across my face from my neighbor Mr. Stevens

Mr. Stevens had lived next door to us since I was in grade school. He was a big beefy, jovial kind of guy. Always throwing parties and having cookouts for the whole neighborhood. He worked as a welder, so he was built like a slab of granite. He was also the nicest teddy bear of a man. As I started to come to an understanding of my sexuality, I developed a little harmless crush on him, and he was the subject of many of my early fantasies.

When I got the word about my scholarship to CSU, I knew I needed to celebrate. All my hard work and dedication had paid off! I received my offer during the middle of my last semester of senior year, so in my mind I had 4 months of pointless high school. I started skipping classes and missing track practices. I was acting like a grade A douche! Looking back, I can't believe my parents put up with me, but then again, I was 18 and on my way to my dream school. I think I earned the right to live it up a little bit.

One weekend early in the summer after I graduated from high school my parents were out of town and I decided to throw the greatest party this small rural town had ever seen. I was gonna leave my mark and I was gonna do it up big! So I invited everyone who was anyone to come over. The night was incredible! Or at least I was told it was a great night, I honestly can't remember most of that night. All I know is that many handles of shitty alcohol were drank and plenty of white claws and other shitty beers were chugged. It was pure teenage chaos. I even found time to sneak away with a past hookup for some drunken sloppy sex. I slobbered over his cock and he fucked his load deep into my tight ass.

I remember looking up at that pretty boy his cock obscuring my vision as he shot a load over my face, then the sun was rudely waking me up. I was sprawled out on a lawn chair in my backyard. The sun felt like molten lava splashing across my face. Fuck I was hungover. I was naked and could feel the dry cum on my face and my ass, God I felt gross. Once my eyes allowed me to see I was greeted with the sight of my parents' trashed backyard. There was bottles, cans, cups, and various other party debris scattered across the yard and in the pool. Shit! My parents are gonna kill me if I don't get this cleaned up.

"Looks like the party was a success!" a booming voice chuckled from over my shoulder interrupting my internal panic. I jumped a bit, falling out of the lawn chair and onto the grass.

A large figure was blocking the sun and after shielding my eyes I realized it was Mr. Stevens from next door.

"Mr. Stevens you scared me!" I said as I picked myself up on wobbly feet.

"Whoa easy there big shot," Mr. Stevens said with a smirk as he placed one of his massive hands on my bare shoulder to steady my balance.

"I hope we didn't keep you up too late last night" I said with a guilty tone as my eyes found the ground in front of Mr. Stevens.

"Don't worry son, I've thrown my share of parties in my youth, I usually ended up naked too," he said with a wink as he looked my body up and down.

I was suddenly very aware of my nakedness. I blushed crimson and started darting around the yard looking for a towel, anything, to cover my shame.

Mr. Stevens chuckled again, his baritone laugh shaking my body to its core as I found a towel and wrapped myself in it.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before Alex, so don't get getting your panties all in a knot. You passed out around midnight, and your friends were starting to get a little too rowdy, so I came over and told everyone to go home. I saw you on the chair and decided you needed to sleep this one off so I let you be woken up by the sun as a small lesson about getting too drunk at your own party!"

I blushed again and thanked my lucky stars I had a neighbor like Mr. Stevens.

"Thank you, Mr. Stevens, I owe you one!" I say as I find a trash bag and slowly start picking things up.

I could feel Mr. Steven's gaze on me. "Tell you what Alex, I'll help you clean up and in return you can help me with some things around the barn. How's that sound?"

"Yes! That sounds incredible Mr. Stevens, thank you thank you thank you!" I gushed as I practically pranced across the yard and hugged him.

"Alex, please I've known you for years, plus you're a college boy, and going to my alma mater, you can call me Buck"

"Wait! You went to CSU?!"

"Yep, I wasn't as smart as you so I went on a football scholarship, you're doing it the right way, you'll be able to keep your physical health and get a college degree!"

"Wow, I can't believe I didn't know that Mr. Ste....I mean Buck"

"There's a lot you don't know about me boy, now go get some pants on and lets get this place cleaned up" Buck said with a wink.

I felt my stomach flutter a bit at the commanding tone he just took. I quickly ran inside to get dressed.

As I walked down the hall of my dorm, I felt excitement build up in my chest. I spent another 15 minutes going back and forth on whether I was going to go through with this. Finally, I said "Fuck it I came this far, I can't let Mr. Stevens down!" So, I slipped on a pair of running shorts and a loose-fitting shirt and started my walk to the elevators. I was hoping I was portraying a casual confidence because inwardly I was still nervous as all hell. I got to the end of the hall, took a right and then a left and I was standing in front of the elevator. My freshman dorm was the nicest and most updated dorm on campus. Baxter Hall was 7 floors of hormonal freshman, who are without parental guidance for the first time in the lives. So, needless to say, I was living in a writhing, pulsing, organism of teenage sex drive and chaotic debauchery. I hit the down button and waited, anticipation building up inside my chest and spreading through my body. I was ready for this!

We cleaned most of the morning. The sun was hot, and my headache wasn't going away. I was fighting for my life out there. Buck and I started in the backyard. I cleaned up all the trash and reorganized the patio furniture while Buck started cleaning the pool. I was wearing a pair of jogging shorts and a tank top, and I was still sweating. Although I wasn't sure if that was from the sun, the hangover, or the fact that Buck took his shirt off while he was cleaning the pool. I couldn't help but sneak glances. Buck was 5'10 but built like a mountain. He had close cut brown hair and deep brown eyes. He looked like a linebacker, and I suspected that's why he got the scholarship to CSU. He had a broad hairy chest that screamed "Daddy!" The kind of chest that would knock the wind out of you when he pounds into you. I could feel my shorts tent a bit and I was suddenly regretting not throwing on underwear.

"Hey Buck, I'm all finished out here I'm gonna clean up the inside of the house," I yelled over my shoulder as I quickly got inside to hide my arousal.

"Sounds like a plan son, I'm almost done in here and then I'll come inside to help you."

My brain was still foggy, but I could have sworn I caught a glimpse of Buck checking out my backside as I closed the sliding glass door.

The rest of the morning passed without incident Buck joined me inside not too long after and we got everything sparkling clean. I collapsed on the couch, ready to pass out again. "Thank you Buck I appreciate the help, let me know when you want me to repay you, but right now I need to pass out for a couple more hours."

"I don't think so boy" Buck said in a suddenly demanding tone. My eyes peaked open and I saw him staring at me with a hunger and lust I have never seen before, from any man.

I was a bit surprised at the shift in tone and could only squeak out a feeble "What do you mean?"

"I help you all morning cleaning up after your mess, parading around in those 'Fuck me' shorts and then you don't even have the decency to pay me back now? No way you're gonna pay up right now."

He took a step towards me on the couch and was soon standing right in front of me shirtless with a sizable bulge growing in his jeans.

"Buck? What's going on?" I said, my eyes wide with shock at the caged monster in front of me.

"Alex don't play dumb with me; you know exactly what's happening right now. I saw you with your friend last night. You have natural talent son, but you need some coaching to achieve your true potential." He unzipped his jeans and out flopped the biggest cock I have ever seen. It was like a massive steel rod protruding out of his jeans. It had to be at least 9 inches long, thicker than my wrist, its massive head looked like the perfect lollypop, and my hole clenched a bit at the thought of feeling those veins stretch out my hole. His balls were tight to his shaft and the most gorgeous bush of brown pubes blossomed out from behind. It was honestly the most perfect cock I have ever seen.

"Holy fuck..." I said in a whisper, my hangover was suddenly non-existent.

"That's right boy, you're gonna help me take care of this boner I've had all night since I saw that horny boy fucking you in behind the shed. Now just lean forward and open that pretty mouth of yours."

I was on auto pilot as I slowly leaned forward, my lips parting slightly. I made first contact with his cock head and my life changed forever.

I was riding the elevator down to the basement of Baxter Hall. My confidence has been rising and falling ever since I stepped out of my dorm room. I was bouncing on my toes as I anxiously waited for the elevator to get me to my destination.

The elevator dinged and signaled my arrival. I stepped into the damp dim basement of my dormitory. The only things down here were janitor supplies, maintenance offices and of course a special bathroom the Mr. Stevens told me about. I approached the door and slowly opened it. Inside were two stalls. Above the stalls hanging from the ceiling written in what looked like sharpie was a sign that said, 'Scholarship offices.' The stall on the left said giving, and the stall on the right said receiving. I took on last deep breath and entered the stall on the right, latching it closed behind me. Inside the stall the walls were covered with graffiti. Messages from past and current students. I was too nervous to really take the time to read those messages because right in front of me on the dividing wall between the stalls was a hole with duct tape around the edges. On top of the hole was a message that read 'Someone Will be With You Shortly' and arrows pointing back down at the hole. I sat on the toilet and waited for my time.

I didn't have to wait long, soon after I arrived the door squeaked open again. The stranger stopped in between the stalls. He walked to the sink and washed his hands. My heart was beating out of my chest as this stranger played with my anxiety by taking his sweet ass time. I watched his feet walk from the sinks on my left, back around my stall until he entered the stall on my right, the latch echoed off the walls. I held my breath as a shadow crossed in front of the glory hole.

"Is this your first time at the scholarship office?" A deep voice rumbled out and shook my soul.

"Ye..yes sir" I said with all the confidence I could muster.

"Welcome to Cock Sucker University," he said with a chuckle as he undid his jeans and his soft cock slipped into the hole. Showtime!

I was slurping up and down Buck's cock my hand gripping the base. He was smirking down at me, my pretty blue eyes staring back up at him as I eagerly serviced this hunk of a man.

"That's a good boy." He said, his voice rumbling my body, I let out an involuntary moan.

"I've wanted to do this for so long Buck." I said completely drunk on his dick as I ran my tongue up and down his thick shaft.

Buck pulled the cock from my grip and slapped my across the face with it a couple times. "Stick out your tongue boy." He slapped his tree branch of a cock across my tongue a couple times. "When you're pleasing my cock like this you are to refer to me as 'Coach,' you understand that boy?"

"Yes Coach" I said between slaps on my tongue.

"I knew you would be perfect for CSU. Alex CSU isn't just the best college in the state, it's also the only school in the nation that provides a special certificate degree program. At CSU you can actually earn a certificate in cock sucking." I kept my mouth open as I processed what he was telling me. His concrete slab of a hand moved to behind my head as he gently moved my open mouth to his cock head again. I quickly wrapped my lips around it as he slowly fucked my face with such tenderness and love I swear I almost came in my shorts.

"Alex, CSU stands for 'Cock Sucker University.' I was telling the truth when I said I had a scholarship to the school, but I also received additional funding for being the classroom cock for all the cock suckers to learn on. I spent many lab hours getting sucked off by all the eager students, and because of that I became close with many of the professors. Professors who I still keep in touch with. So, imagine my surprise when I heard you got into CSU! I immediately called up some old friends and colleagues and we started talking about your education." My eyes were locked on his as he continued his slow and deliberate thrusts into my parted lips. Spit was starting to flow down his shaft and drip from his balls onto my lap. I was enraptured by what this man was saying and doing to me. I have never felt something like this before, I think I achieved some kind of religious, or spiritual experience as Buck fucked my mouth.

"You will be staying at Baxter Hall where you will be put through a series of placement tests." Buck continued. "I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you, these tests will be tough. They are gonna see what you know and how well you know it." He was thrusting a little deeper now, I had to really focus on not gagging on his steel pole. "You have enthusiasm, swagger, and a little bit of an ego. Those are things you can't teach. But you lack technique, you haven't been coached or taught in the ways of truly sucking cock. That's what I'm here for. I'm gonna help you achieve your potential. This summer we are gonna spend countless hours training and studying for these tests. I spoke very highly of you already to several of the professors at CSU. They love what they hear they just need to make sure your dedicated. Are you dedicated to becoming the best cock sucker you can be? Buck popped his cock out of my mouth to allow me to speak.

I took a couple of deep breaths really thinking about all the information that my neighbor just gave me. I looked up into his deep brown eyes and knew I belonged here, with a cock in front of my face "I'm ready Coach, teach me how to suck cock." My blue eyes sparkled with determination.

"Good boy, lets get to work." Buck said with a smile. Soon the only sounds were my slurping and gagging as he let me worship his cock, this was gonna be a fun summer!

The cock currently protruding through the glory hole at the 'Scholarship Office' at CSU was a sight to behold. It was dark as night with a beautiful pair of low hanging balls. "Your first test begins now, show me what you got" the voice on the other side of the wall said.

"Yes sir." I quickly grabbed his soft cock working it in my hands getting a little blood flowing to it. I was always enamored with watching a cock grow from soft to hard. It was like watching a snake coil into attack mode. My eyes were wide with shock as the cock in front of me kept growing. By the time it was at full strength I had a beautiful black anaconda in front of my eyes. I felt like prey being stalked by this massive predator, "Holy fuck, Sir you're fucking huge" I said with awe.

He let out a low rumble of a chuckle "I love freshman, but I didn't come here to get a handjob, get to work boy and show me why you deserve a scholarship to CSU."

"Yes sir!" I said with determination in my voice. I quickly jumped at the cock, my mouth sliding over the head as I tried my best to stuff the whole thing in my mouth. My adrenaline was pumping, and my heart was beating out of my chest. The dick quickly hit the back of my throat and I tried so hard to fight the gag, but I failed and had to retreat gasping for air.

He chuckled again "Someone is very eager today."

Spit was dripping from my lips as I stared up at this massive meat stick in front of me. It was like a total eclipse of the cock as it hung over my face.

"Just remember what coach taught you" I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and slowly leaned forward. Letting this man's cock slowly penetrate my lips.

It has been 3 weeks of intensive training from Buck. I spent most of my afternoons doing 'chores' around Buck's property. Those chores included mostly his cock becoming acquainted with my throat. Buck had me sucking his cock at least once a day and practicing with a dildo at least 3 times a day. He bought me my own training set, with a variety of lengths and thicknesses so I could be ready for anything. I was in the middle of giving Coach his afternoon blowjob while he watched baseball. I was on my knees in a frog type position, my ass perfectly framed by the sexy jock strap Coach had gotten me. It was black lace and felt incredible pressed against my hard cock.

"Easy son, remember, blowjobs are about more that just getting the reward at the end. You gotta learn to savor the journey. There's no need to rush this, we have plenty of time." He said with a wink.

"Savor the journey" I repeated in my mind as I let the stranger's black cock slowly penetrate my mouth. My lips glided over his shaft my moan echoing through the bathroom as I savored the cock in front of me. My lips swirled his cock head as it traveled further and further into my mouth. Once it hit the back of my throat I stopped, fighting the gag successfully. After a couple seconds I slowly pulled my lips back up the shaft until I got to the bulbous head, net letting it fall from my lips. I closed my eyes and let that shaft slide back into my mouth, moaning again as it trailed over my tongue.

12