Scholarship Offer - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was groaning quietly now as I slowly and deeply bobbed my head up and down on his shaft. Spit started to drip down his shaft and onto my shorts. I knew I was passing this test!

"You see son, its just as important to make the guy want your mouth just as much as it is to show how much you want his cock in your mouth. Make him want it, that's what I mean by savoring the journey. If you keep it going slow and steady the guy will lose control and eventually start to really fuck your face, like this."

I was back in Buck's living room, on my knees like usual. He had a hand on my back and was thrusting his cock easily into my mouth and throat. It had been another month of training and I was ready. My throat was so accustomed to taking cock you could call it Kim Kardashian.

"Exactly boy, just like that, you have really improved your technique. I'm glad to see all the training as paid off" Coach grunted with each thrust as his balls slapped my chin. The only sound I could make was, "gluck gluck, gluck" each thrust produced that beautiful sound from my mouth. With one final thrust coach deposited another load into my stomach. I moaned as I felt warmth flood my body.

Coach withdrew his cock from my throat. Strands of spit connected his shaft and cock head to my face as I caught my breath.

"Alex, you're ready." I smiled up at my coach, my eyes watering slightly and spit still dripping from my chin.

"Thanks for all the training coach" I said as I leaned forward and kissed his cock head. The summer was over, and it was time I started packing for my first semester at CSU.

"Fuck, you're the best freshman I have ever tested" The black stranger on the other side of the glory hole said through gritted teeth as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. I moan my response, my hand gently playing with his balls as I am now easily deepthroating his whole cock. The beautiful symphony of a cock well sucked was all I could hear as I eagerly slurped and gagged at this man's cock. I was gonna pass this fucking test!

"Ohh fuck, here it comes boy" The stranger moaned out, I felt his balls tighten and pulled his cock out of my throat and started to stroke his shaft, my hand a blur across his cock.

"Yes daddy, paint my face white! Please give me your cum, I wanna taste your sweet seed" I moaned as I eagerly waited to receive this man's load.

My arm was starting to get tired but there was no way I was gonna stop I earned this cum and I wanted to wear it like a trophy.

"FUUUCKK" the man moaned as he thrusted his hips against the stall wall, his cock erupting over and over again. 5, 6, 7, 8 ropes of cum painted my young face the warmth from his cum was intoxicating and all of sudden a wave crashed over my body, and I felt my cock erupt in my pants.

"Hollllyyyy fuck!" I moaned as I savored the cum that was now covering my face. I felt back on my hands. The bathroom floor was cool to the touch as I sat there catching my breath.

The man withdrew his cock and zipped up.

"Good work Alex. Buck Stevens told me a lot about you. I'm glad to see he didn't exaggerate. You have my recommendation for a scholarship. I'll bring this placement test back to the dean. We'll be in touch. Great work."

Just like that I had sucked my first cock as a college student. I was buzzing with excitement as I sat there alone in a dimly lit college dorm basement. As I stood up to try and clean up a little bit, the bathroom door opened and quickly moved to the left stall.

"You still sucking cock?" The new boy asked as he inserted his cock into the glory hole.

I smiled to myself; I think I'm gonna like it here.

To be continued.....

12