Scholarship Requirements Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth and Tiffany, still breathless, watched Eloise lean over in her chair and cover her face with her hands. She coughed a sob and her shoulders began to tremble. They went to the emotional woman and caressed her, telling her that everything was going to be ok. Feeling a rare twinge of guilt Elizabeth said, "Oh, sweetie, we shouldn't have pushed you this way."

Eloise raised her head. Her face was wet with tears and her nose blazed bright red. "No...no...please," she blurted, "I need more! Please, I need it so badly. I haven't had sex for so long, Ms. Jones...Elizabeth. Please!"

Elizabeth sent Tiffany to the corner of the room where the cushions were piled. She picked two up and positioned them on the conference table then Elizabeth signaled Tiffany to help Eloise stand. Together, like ladies in waiting for a princess, they ceremoniously undressed her.

Eloise sniffled, smiled timidly and said, "Y, you must think I'm terrible—a woman who is almost ready to give birth—acting this way." Tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm so ashamed."

Elizabeth and Tiffany looked at one another and stifled the urge to laugh. A woman crying for shame while standing between two other naked women in the principal's office of an elementary school was too ironic—the kind of thing limericks are made of.

Eloise had the most remarkable skin, it was almost translucent. The skin of her huge belly was stretched taut like the head of a drum and her navel resembled a protruding avocado seed. She was in such good shape though that her watermelon-like expansion looked out of place on her beautiful body. She had gained very little weight other than the weight of her baby and its amniotic sac. There were no stretch marks. Her ordinarily 38C breasts though hung pendulously with the weight of her milk. Her areolas were dark red, shiny headlights and her large reddened nipples showed a small white seep which formed a droplet on each teat.

Tiffany stood behind her and caressed her bursting breasts while Elizabeth bent and licked her protruding navel, suckling it while caressing Eloise's wet inner thigh. Skillfully, she moved her lips up the expanse of the pregnant belly, her hands making the same progress up Eloise's leg.

Elizabeth felt the roundness of the underside of Eloise's left breast soften against her cheek while her middle finger caressed the fullness of the pregnant woman's large pussy lips. At the same time, Tiffany's hand on Eloise's breasts pushed in and rolled them upward, raising them. Elizabeth's tongue licked a line where the bottom of the breast converged with the midriff while her finger was sluicing through the trembling woman's squishy labia. Tiffany pinched the nipple, forcing a catlike mew from Eloise's lips and, as she pushed it in, a jet of warm milk laid a white line on Elizabeth's cheek.

Tiffany spread her finger in a wide vee, allowing Elizabeth's tongue room to lick Eloise's nipple and areola and, when the tip of her tongue flattened on the nipple and the tip of her middle finger teasingly flicked her clitoris, Eloise exploded, "Oh, my fucking God!"

Abigail couldn't believe her ears. It was blasphemy! But the sinful words were so exciting. She needed more in her pussy. Picturing the image of God on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, touching life to Adam's fingertip, she imagined Adam's huge erection and felt herself being lifted in the Father's colossal palm then being gently lowered until the giant cock penetrated her and filled her with its primal maleness. Like an epileptic seizure her orgasm caused her to bite her lip, making it bleed.

The women edged Eloise back to the conference table, they helped her position her bottom on one pillow and laid her head on the other.

The cold table against her naked skin was a welcome shock. She watched Tiffany bending at the foot of the table, her face disappearing between her legs. She felt heat between her legs exuding from Tiffany's face and felt soft cheeks sliding against her drenched thighs. As she felt Tiffany's hot breath on her pussy Elizabeth sucked and, as Tiffany's lips pressed their pliant warmth on her pussy, tremendous ecstasy surged throughout her body.

She was afloat in amniotic ambience, the magnificent sensations caused by one woman suckling her breast and the other licking her pussy sending shock waves throughout her body. At first, as lips and tongues sucked and lapped furiously, she couldn't separate the two. Her milk shushed through the duct of her nipple and her tongue fluttered clitoris seemed ready to burst.

As a colossal orgasm approached the women's lips suddenly left her body and she was left suspended on the cusp. Opening her eyes she saw the two women leaning across the table, kissing. Milk, her milk, the milk she was making for her baby, dribbled from their chins and splashed on her distended abdomen. Everything went black and she felt herself falling into a deep abyss.

When she came to she saw the room two women standing...kissing. Her eyes caught the brightly colored double dildo that stretched between the legs of Elizabeth and Tiffany, plugged inside each woman's pussy. They writhed and moaned, sliding their pussies off the rubber dong, making it sag in the middle, then humping it deeply inside their bodies. Their kisses became hungrier and their fucking accelerated until they both embraced tightly and trembled as one. Liquid leaked from the younger woman, gathered down rubber shaft and dripped down the tightly pressed legs of the coupled women. One penis head came free as Elizabeth pulled away, took Tiffany by the hand and, with the long rubber shaft dangling from her partner's pussy, the principal led Tiffany to the table.

She grasped Eloise's ankles and bent and positioned her knees, spreading them. Then she led Tiffany by the dildo, placing it against Eloise's pussy, pushing until the penis head popped inside. Holding the shaft in her left hand she pushed on Tiffany's butt with her right hand, eased the long shaft inside the pregnant woman's cunt.

"FUCK ME!" Eloise cried, starving for something hard and thick to fill her pussy. She hadn't felt such inner pleasure for months and she was desperate. "FUCK ME....PLEASE!" She bucked up to take more of the dildo which Tiffany rammed deep inside her. With her vaginal muscles she tightened on the long shaft she and began humping Eloise hard.

Eloise's head, her mouth in a tightly fixed oval, waggled back and forth. Her eyes were saucer wide and her nostrils flared, allowing gouts air to whoosh in and out. The cock inside her, even though plastic and being applied by a woman, was as exciting to her as was the first man's cock that had ever fucked her. But now she knew what the feelings would make her do, feelings she had missed for so long. As her head moved wildly back and forth she caught the image of Elizabeth tightening the giant strap on cock that protruded menacingly from her loins. She bit her lower lip as the woman walked toward the table, wondering what would happen next.

To Tiffany Elizabeth said, "Get your cock," and Tiffany obeyed, sliding her pussy off the double dildo and leaving it hanging from Eloise's cunt.

"I'm gonna fuck you with something big now baby," Elizabeth said to Eloise and with a sucking pop she pulled the dildo out of Eloise's pussy, dropped it on the floor and grasped Eloise's ankles. Spreading the woman's legs and holding her feet high she positioned the ten inch dildo at the verge of the reddened pussy and pushed.

"GOD!" Eloise yelled her mouth forming a wide chasm. She winced at the pain of the bulk being forced inside her. "It hurts Elizabeth," she said. But, Elizabeth kept pushing the oversized cock into Eloise. It slid, but slowly. Eloise couldn't believe how wide her pussy was being stretched. It burned at first but as the thickness filled her void her pain morphed to wicked pleasure, the kind she had never felt before. "God Elizabeth...Yes...Yes!" Once again she was being driven toward orgasm.

"You are NOT to cum until I do Eloise," Elizabeth commanded. It was the kind of warning that carried with it the threat of punishment.

Elizabeth was thrilled at how easily Eloise had become a member of the club but realized it might be too soon to exert the manner of dominance that Tiffany had come to accept. Slowly, she slid the cock out of Eloise's pussy and softened her words. "Perhaps, sweetie, you would like to taste yourself." Then, she brought herself even with Eloise's head and offered the glistening black cock to her mouth.

How many cocks had she sucked before she was married, and how many times had she sucked her husbands cock since, and had loved it every time? But this cock was not alive. What kind of feeling would this mystifying woman get out of it? As preposterous as it seemed to her, Eloise eagerly opened her mouth and took the huge member between her lips. She looked up at Elizabeth, just as she would have looked up at her husband, and was captivated by the expression on Elizabeth's face, whose ovalled oohs telegraphed her pleasure. As Elizabeth looked into her eyes she thrilled at her reaction, the taste of her own juices and the novelty of a rigid cock protruding from a woman. She sucked it, moving her lips over the shaft and sliding it deep inside, licking the underside, just like she would a man's. She gobbled and slobbered, sucking noisily.

"Now," Elizabeth directed, "take it out of your mouth Eloise and look over at Tiffany,"

Tiffany stood beside the table with the twin to Elizabeth's cock pranging the air. "Suck it," Elizabeth commanded and Eloise obeyed, gobbling the proffered cock just as she had done Elizabeth's. "And now, our sweet, pregnant guest it is time for us all to cum."

Tiffany removed the cock from Eloise's mouth and went back to the foot of the table. She grasped Eloise's ankles and lifted them, spreading her legs wide. Eloise oooooohed a ten inch sigh, matching the length of the cock as Tiffany buried all of it inside her pussy. Her eyes were wide like a frightened animal, anticipating what might happen next.

Tiffany bent forward letting her breasts dangle against Eloise's. She pulled her strapped cock almost all the way out of her pussy. Elizabeth stepped behind the bent over Tiffany. She eased her cock into Tiffany's hungry cunt, to long coo of Tiffany's pleasure. Eloise was on the cusp.

"Do NOT cum," Elizabeth sternly commanded, "EITHER of you."

Straining to hold back Eloise bit her lip. She squeezed her vaginal muscles tight to withhold the surge. Elizabeth slammed her cock deep into Tiffany's cunt, pushing Tiffany's cock into Eloise, and then pulled back. She slammed her again, "oof!" Then, she slammed her again driving Tiffany's cock home. "UNG," they all exclaimed each time all three bodies slapped together. The glistening black cocks appeared and disappeared. Both Elizabeth and Tiffany were gasping, holding back, slamming and slap, slap, slapping. Eloise's jaw was so tightly clamped that she thought it would cramp. Holding back, she bit her lip so hard that blood trickled into her mouth. Her baby kicked hard, once then twice. She was ready to explode.

"Gnuh," Elizabeth strained and Tiffany filled the room with ooh, ooh, oohs. "Gnuh," Elizabeth grunted again then said through clenched teeth, "Cum ladies, Cum!" She quivered in place like an epileptic, shaking her head violently then gasping a hoarse moan and falling on Tiffany's back.

Tiffany shrieked her orgasm but Eloise had been holding back so tightly that she had to grunt to trigger hers, and then exploded. She whooped as she felt the pressure release, squirting her pressurized cum past the thick cock that plugged her hole. She had never squirted like this before and feared she may have broken her water. It was hot and pooled on the table. There was a buzzing in her ears and she gasped for air.

Entwined with each other on the conference table the three women, damp with perspiration and slick ejaculate, came down, moaning, gasping, and sighing.

"Whew," Elizabeth said, "that was more than I expected." Then, she announced, "Let's freshen up and get dressed ladies, we've overrun our allotted time." When they were dressed and presentable she said, "So, Eloise, it looks like you're enthusiastic about being part of the group."

"Truthfully," Eloise responded, "I was shocked when I understood what you wanted. But as I watched you and Tiffany I couldn't control my feelings. I was embarrassed to admit that I'm a voyeur, something I've struggled with since college. And, you two released an animal inside me that apparently has been penned up all my life. I hadn't realized how starved for sexual attention that I've been and you have opened a whole new world for me. Yes, I want to be part of the group but I don't think I'll be able to do this again until after the baby comes."

Elizabeth sat in her power position again, her elbows on the desk and her fingers tented. She smiled and nodded as Eloise spoke, glanced across to Tiffany who was sitting next to Eloise and raised an eyebrow as if to say, "See how easily the program works?" She folded her hands and replied, "Of course my dear, I understand...we both understand. Don't give it another thought. Samantha will receive the scholarship immediately. And, when you're ready, maybe in four months or whenever you feel the kind of need that was satisfied today, I think we'll be able to attend to you again. In the meantime Eloise, I extend my best wishes for the completion of a wonderful pregnancy." She stood and extended her hand as if to say, "the interview's over."

The door opened and the sleazy feeling Abigail watched the pregnant woman walk through it. She had a healthy glow on her cheeks that looked like she just completed a five mile walk. The woman who had been so uptight when she went in was now completely at ease. No wonder, she thought. "I hope your interview was successful Mrs. Parker," she said, which cause Eloise's face to turn bright red.

"Yes," Eloise said. "My daughter Samantha is being given a scholarship." She didn't know why she felt she had to explain this to the secretary. "Goodbye," she said and left the office.

"We were a little loud today," Tiffany said to Elizabeth.

"Eloise was loud," Elizabeth returned then commented, "Never having been pregnant myself "I didn't understand how much those hormones could get so churned up."

"I just hope there was nobody else other than Abigail in the office," Tiffany said.

"Yes," Elizabeth responded, "I'd better have a talk with her."

"How will you explain it?"

Elizabeth stroked her chin. "How would you feel, Tiffany, about Abigail becoming a member of the group?" She saw the smirk on Tiffany's face and the almost imperceptible shake of her head. "I know." Elizabeth folded her hands again then leaned back in her chair and laced her fingers behind her head. "She's a Bible thumper, one whose emotions must be incredibly pent up."

"But can you get turned on by a woman who is so plain Elizabeth?"

"I don't think I'm the one who has to worry about that Tiffany. Look inside yourself." Her eyes fixed Tiffany's whose peered out of their corners in guilt. "But, if she learned a little about makeup and how to dress a little more stylishly, I think you'd be totally amazed at how beauty can be suppressed. And, just as we opened a whole new world, as she said, for Eloise, maybe we can do the same for Abigail... just one way to keep the tongues from wagging at Hedley Coleville Academy."

Tiffany shook her head and laughed. "You never cease to amaze me Elizabeth."

12