School at St. Agobard Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack's professor helps him when he's locked out naked.
5.6k words
4.48
20.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carible
Carible
77 Followers

The rest of orientation and the first two days of classes went pretty much without a hitch. I obviously had a lot to learn, being dropped into a new world, but the professors I met seemed like they really wanted me to succeed, which was something I had never experienced in high school.

My favorite professor was my advisor Paz Whitman. I'd had a couple more meetings with her, and of course they were informative, but I also appreciated that she actually got to know me and I could talk to her about how I was feeling. She's also very beautiful, so it's possible that my judgement of her was skewed because I was developing a little crush on her. At any rate, she seemed very smart and caring, and I enrolled in her class "English for College Writing."

I walked into Paz's classroom at 4 PM on Friday after a long day of classes and took a seat. Two other students walked in after me: Archie and Genevieve. Archie is this guy who always has a smug look on his face, and it seemed like Genevieve was always following him around. He sat down next to me and she sat right behind him.

Paz walked into the class, probably coming form her office down the hall. She waved and smiled at us as she walked in. She also shot a special smile to me because I'm one of her advisees.

"Okay, class," she said. "Good afternoon and all the regular niceties. Today we'll be doing several exercises to help us to get comfortable writing in class as well as giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from your peers. First, please prepare a piece of paper, and then write a paragraph about what you have done so far today. You have five minutes; try to make it interesting."

I started writing about the different classes I went to and what we did in each of them. There wasn't much to say, so I filled up some space by talking about how bizarre it is adapting to this new environment.

"Time's up," said Paz. "Swap paragraphs with the person sitting next to you and read each others paragraphs. Prepare both positive and negative feedback on their writing style and grammar."

I swapped papers with Archie and started to read. It was honestly hard to parse because he used so many big words. One sentence said: "The lessons appear more to be prolonged excogitations than adequately proper, pedagogical lectures."

When the time came to give our feedback, I said, "I thought it was really well written and, like, academic, and you obviously have a massive vocabulary. If I had one suggestion, I would say you could probably be a little more succinct?"

Archie looked amused for some reason. "Is that so?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I said. "Like, for example, you said 'pedagogical lectures.' I feel like you could just say 'lectures.' It would be easier to read that way with the same meaning."

"Well you know," said Archie, "I will take that into consideration, but I am certain my vocabulary is perfectly adequate for readers who understand the denotation of the words in question."

I'll admit I didn't know every word he used, but I know what pedagogical means and I kind of doubt HE does know. "Alright, that's fine," I said, not in the mood to fight this idiot.

"Now onto your writing," he said. "I found it to be decidedly bland. You lexicon was inexorably lacking. You used the word 'class' in four different instances."

Well I was writing about going to classes. "What could I have done instead?" I asked.

"Perhaps you could have replaced 'class' with 'lesson,' 'lecture,' or 'course,'" he said, handing the paper back to me. "Of course, there is no reason to change it. This class is a joke. Paz Whitman is inexorably incapable of teaching us anything above a primary school level."

"Then why are you taking it?" I snapped.

"I expect it will be a good laugh," he said. I bet he was really in that class to drool over Paz. He turned to his beloved Genevieve behind him and whispered something to her. I heard: Something "overuses the word class," something something, "doesn't have any class to begin with." Genevieve giggled and he went back to facing forward, with a smirk on his face. I knew he was talking about me.

I leaned towards him and quietly said, "Hey, man. Do you have a problem with me or something?"

He smiled slyly. "No, of course not. I have great respect for you."

"Okay. Whatever." I fantasized about hitting him upside the head for a few moments before telling myself to forget it. He may have some opinion of me, but there's no harm he can do me with just his opinions.

I got up to head to the bathroom while most people were still giving each other constructive criticism cuz I really had to piss. Paz stopped me on my way to the door. "Where are you going, Jack?" she asked.

"Just... to the bathroom."

"Could you stay until the end of class? I think you'll enjoy this next exercise."

"Uh, okay. Sure," I said smiling. My bladder was full but I didn't wanna let Paz think I'm lazy. I sat back down to the sound of Archie and Genevieve stifling laughter, no doubt about my brief conversation with Paz about holding in pee.

The class was fine but I was too focused on not peeing my pants to write anything good.

After class I hurried straight to the nearest bathroom, which was luckily right across the hall. I quickly disrobed, which was still weird, but I had accepted and was starting to get used to. Once I was fully naked, I scurried over to a urinal and let the river flow. So much relief. It felt like minutes had passed before I finished draining my bladder.

I shook off my dick and walked to the sink to wash my hands. Something I never noticed in my years of non-nude peeing is that the dick can let off a couple drips of urine even after a proper shake. So, I splashed a little water on the little (I mean, not THAT little) guy while washing my hands just to make sure it was clean.

I walked back out to the changing room and- ... My clothes weren't there. All the hooks were empty. I know I left them here like always. I peeked back in the bathroom. Nothing to help me there.

Somebody must have done this, I thought. Archie? God, what an asshole. I couldn't believe someone would actually do this.

Shit. What could I do? I waited around for a few minutes, naked in the bathroom. I peeked outside very carefully. Nobody around. I checked and double checked and triple checked. This was usually a quiet corridor, in my experience. I hated myself for what I was about to do, but I had no choice.

I slowly pushed the door open, making a quadruple check, and started down the hall, cock and balls in hands. I tried to move quickly, but quietly, but I had no plan. My cheeks followed behind me, exposed. Why did I keep finding myself in these situations?

But at least nobody had seen me yet. I wasn't prepared for what to do if somebody did-

"Jackson?!"

I turned to face the voice. It was Paz, standing in the door of her office. She stomped over to me. "What are you doing?" she asked, sounding shocked.

I was too embarrassed to put words together. "I- I- Well, I was in- using the bathroom, and you know the rule-"

"Come into my office right now," Paz ordered. I followed her in, preferring the shame of my professor seeing me naked to running naked through the school with no direction or plan.

She shut the door behind me and began to lecture me at a distance that was too close for comfort, speaking in an outraged sort of whisper.

"I can't believe what you are doing, Jack. I know I said that nudity was more accepted here but you must have misinterpreted something if you've taken it this far! We use the lavatory naked but we do not dance about the halls of the school with our privates on full display! Please, explain yourself." Her English accent made her sound extra serious.

"It- It's not like that at all!" I began. Frustrated, she walked to her window. She was wearing a loose green top with long sleeves. I got distracted cuz I could make out the curves of her ass through her long, black skirt. "I, um, I-"

She turned back to me to speak. "This better not be some sort of..." She took a deep breath. "... sexual perversion of yours, or something. Because if so, then I am disgusted to have you in my office at this moment."

"NO!" I said. "No, it's not my fault! Somebody stole my clothes! While I was in the bathroom. I went in and I, ya know, took off my clothes, like I'm supposed to. And when I was done, they were gone. I promise, ma'am."

She looked me in the eye, trying to sense if I was lying. Then she looked me up and down. Concern fell over her face. "Really? Is this true?"

"Yes. It is, ma'am."

"Oh, I'm sorry to have made any accusations. That is completely understandable. You look quite scared. Well, you're safe here. I'll help you."

"Thank you, ma'am." I said.

"Again, you can just call me Paz."

"Okay, Paz."

"Do you want me to help you back to your dorm or do you want to take a minute here to collect yourself?" asked Paz.

The embarrassment of standing in front of her like this was too much to handle. "I wanna try and get back to my dorm."

"Well, I should find something to cover you up." She looked at her bookshelf. "Hmm, I don't think I want a penis pressed up against one of my books." She looked at the items on her desk. "Show me how much we need to cover."

"What?" I said.

"Your penis. Show it to me for just a quick moment?" asked Paz.

I reluctantly lifted my hands from my (not entirely flaccid) genitals as Paz took a good look. I covered myself again and she started looking through her drawers. She pulled out a blank sheet of paper. "Take this. Will this do? Do you feel covered?" she asked, holding it up to my crotch.

I grabbed the paper and held it there. "I guess kind of... It's really... not much..." I scanned her office for anything obvious that I could use to cover myself. No cushions, no drapes. There was a potted cactus on the window. Ouch.

"Okay, you are not comfortable with using the paper," she said, snatching it from my hands, exposing me for a moment. "I have an alternate plan, not that it's ideal for me." She untucked her green top and pulled it right over her head. Topless. No bra. Boobs. Geez, this island is one heck of a place.

"We'll wrap this around you as a sort of... loin cloth," she said.

"But... won't that leave you kind of... exposed?" I asked, involuntarily glancing at her tits. They were not huge, but they were a nice, natural-looking shape, sloping slightly down and outward. My lower half started to awaken.

"Well, people are a little more accepting here of female toplessness than you are used to in the States, Jack. But it is still odd for a professor to appear this way in the school in less-than-sweltering heat. But here is my plan." She walked up behind me and held the green top in front of my penis, with an arm on either side of my torso. "Once this is wrapped around you, I'll follow closely behind you, like so, to cover my chest." She pressed her chest against my bare back. Her flesh was cold and sent a tingling sensation through my body. "So, what do you say, Jack?"

"Y-yeah, that sounds like our best option. Thank you, Paz. I appreciate it."

"Of course I must help a student in need. And one of my advisees especially," she said, crouching down so her eye level was at my waist. "Now let's figure out how to improvise this wrap. I'm no expert." She held the top in a few different ways around me, trying to imagine the knots it could make. "Ahem. Jack, you'll have to move your hands for me to do this?"

"Right. Sorry," I said, taking my hands off my crotch and leaving them hovering midair. My cock was growing and I accidentally let it twitch once.

Paz pulled the fabric taut and tried wrapping it around my front first. I started to get worried that she would notice my growing penis. I tried not to look down at her because seeing her tits and seeing her face so close to my genitals sent a surge of blood to my dick.

Thankfully she gave up with the front to try the back right as my penis was actually getting hard. But every time her shoulder brushed against my butt or her wrist pressed against my hip it added fuel to the inferno growing inside of me.

"By Jove, I think I've got it," said Paz as she held the two sleeves of the top on either side of me. "Can you tie these together nice and tight?" I did, trying not to brush up against my erection and cause any unnecessary excitement.

"Great. Now I'll just guide the rest between your legs." Paz held the end of the shirt under my balls with one hand as she moved to the front of me to grab it with the other hand. Her head thrust back in shock when she saw my fully erect penis. "Well, that might be a problem, Jack."

"I'm sorry," I said, my head muddled from arousal.

"... If you hold it against yourself, perhaps I can still make this work."

I nodded and pressed my penis against my belly button. I could feel my heartbeat pumping through my dick with surge after surge of arousal, but I tried not to show it on my face. Paz lifted the cloth upwards, pulling a little too far for comfort in between my butt cheeks. The piece of the top that was supposed to hold my junk didn't even reach halfway up my dick.

"This won't do. May I try something? I'll need to touch you." asked Paz.

I forced an "mm-hmm" through shut lips.

Paz grabbed my wrist and took my hand off of my penis. Then she laid her ladylike fingers on my shaft and pushed it against my stomach herself. "Oh," she said, as she noticed how very alive it was, pumping and twitching. She averted her eyes bashfully for a moment.

She tried to push my cock to the side with her fingertips as she wrapped the fabric around it, but it kept slipping and darting back to its erect position. She then decided to actually wrap her fingers around the shaft and grab it properly. She twisted it another way and tried again to no avail. My whole body was filling with steam from my toes to my head and I felt ready to burst. My body quivered and I let out a much too loud, shaky breath.

"This really will not do," said Paz, releasing my dick and tucking the cloth in to the knot to the side of my shaft such that it only covered my testicles.

She stood up, coming face-to-face with me. "I have a new plan, but it isn't a very good one. Rather than me following you, you could follow me closely enough that, hopefully, nobody will be able to see your privates. Maybe they will even think they are covered. Does that sound good?"

"Em- I guess that could work," I said, unable to put together any constructive criticism.

"Great," Paz said. "Get behind me." She turned her back to me. I walked up behind her. "You'll need to be closer than that, Jack. Trust me." She grabbed my hips and pulled me right into her. I quickly flipped my penis towards the ceiling so it wouldn't get smashed on impact. My penis was now pressed between my bare stomach and her bare back. I tried to stay as still as possible, and not breathe too loudly.

"Oh. I almost forgot my office key," she said, walking to her purse.

"My key!" I said. "I... I don't have my room key. It was in my pants."

"Oh no," said Paz. She thought, and then grabbed her phone and started dialing a number. "I'll call... the custodial staff... see if they have a master key." She held the phone to her ear and waited a while... "No response. I don't believe it."

Paz hung up the phone and said, "Okay. I'll call to have a new key made for you, but it obviously won't be ready today. For the time being... Do you have a friend you could crash with and borrow some clothes from?"

"Umm... Maybe. I don't have my phone though and that's where I would have the phone number."

"We'll go there and you can knock, and if they're not present to help, you can come to my house. Does that sound good?" I was holding my hands over my dick for dear life but Paz didn't even seem to notice that her boobs were out in the open.

"Sure. Okay," I said.

"Let's get going." She walked up to the door and gestured for me to get behind her. I did, and again she pulled me in closer. "Stay near."

We started down the hall, her topless, me with my dick pressed against her back. What a strange sight we were. I don't think it was a very good plan.

I don't know how Paz was okay with my cock writhing against her lower back, but I couldn't stop it. I was trying to think of other things. Old people, diseases. It was no use. With every step, the flesh of Paz's back pulled on the skin of my erect penis.

I don't know if I'd I ever been so full of desire. I think I could smell pre-cum oozing from the head of my dick. My body wanted nothing but relief. I was in agony, and if I blew my load I would be in ecstasy, but I could not allow myself to do that.

We kept walking like this for a while and we didn't encounter anybody. I was so close to the edge of orgasm and I had no idea how I was lasting so long. We had to go up a flight of stairs to get to the residential corridor.

Paz broke what had been a long silence. "I think it's best if you go into the dormitories alone, Jack. We look suspicious enough like this, I wouldn't want to be seen in the dorms in this state. I'll wait in the lavator- er, bathroom until you know whether your friend will let you in."

"Okay," I uttered, between breaths.

"Be sure to cover yourself," warned Paz as we neared the dorms.

She separated from me and went into the ladies' bathroom. I immediately darted to the men's bathroom and ran to a urinal. There was nobody else in the bathroom. I started to jerk off into the urinal and almost immediately came. Everything that had been building up inside of me burst forth and shot onto the back of the urinal. I steadied myself with a hand on the wall as my semen kept oozing in waves.

Somebody else entered the bathroom, naked like me. I leaned in close to the urinal, hoping to hide what I had just done. He went into a stall. I flushed and rushed to the sink to wash my penis before he emerged. Then I washed my hands and left the bathroom.

I ran on tip toes across the hall and into the girls' side of the dorms, hands around my shrinking, but still enlarged, penis. I got to Rose's door and knocked. This was so humiliating I almost hoped she wouldn't answer. I knocked again. Nothing.

With that, I ran back across the hall to the door of the women's bathroom. How was I supposed to tell Paz I was ready to go? I just waited there, covering my junk, ass against the wall...

A young woman exited the girl's side of the dorms and her eyes locked on my body. She held a hand over her mouth to hide a smile and walked across the hall to the bathroom at a comfortable pace, watching me the whole time. I tried to seem like I didn't notice, but I could feel her eyes on me as she slowly closed the bathroom door to my side.

Ten seconds later, Paz emerged. "No luck?" she asked. "Okay, you're coming to my place then."

She stood in front of me and sniffled a little. Could she smell the remnants of my recent orgasm? I got behind her likes a train car latches to a steam engine. Could she notice how much softer my penis was?

We walked toward what I expected was some side entrance of the building. Unfortunately, we passed some people along the way. There was one student who seemed much more embarrassed than Paz, diverting his eyes. One adult who I assumed was a professor was covered in shock when he saw us. Paz said, "I'll explain later. Don't worry," and he seemed more okay with it.

We eventually got to the outside, on a side of the building where nobody seemed to be around. "We'll take a shortcut that mostly avoids roads. For privacy."

I followed her across the school's driveway and into a patch of sandy scrub forest with many short trees. I was kind of expecting she was gonna have a car. The continued rubbing against Paz's back caused my erection to return.

Carible
Carible
77 Followers
12