School at St. Agobard Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked and walked and this only gave me more time to fantasize about sex with Paz, because at this point fantasizing was unavoidable. Again I eventually returned to the edge of climax. I didn't know how long I could keep myself there before falling over the edge.

"Paz," I said. "I need a minute. I'm... tired... walking." I backed away from her and turned around, hands on my thighs. Paz didn't say anything. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on not jizzing. I quaked a little. I talked myself away from the edge and waited for my arousal to fade.

Thirty seconds passed. Paz said, "Just let me know when you're ready to walk again." I nodded and waited another thirty seconds until I was only half erect.

"Sorry," I said, returning to Paz. "I just get... tired from walking."

"You know," she said, "It is unlikely anyone will see us when we're away from the roads. We don't have to stay so close together, if it's a problem."

"Oh, true. Okay, then let's not."

We resumed walking and I kept my junk grasped tightly in my hands. We crossed a couple of roads with no witnesses.

"We're almost home," said Paz. I was glad to hear it. I was sick of pushing through branches and bushes with nothing to protect me. Paz's upper body was kind of lithe, but underneath her skirt, her hips stuck out on each side and swayed as she walked.

"OW!" I shouted, reacting to something on my thigh. Paz turned around. I looked down. There was a cactus sticking into my leg.

"Oh, goodness," said Paz, walking over. "I should have warned you about this cactus when I passed it. You're not used to these being around."

It hurt like hell but I tried not to show it. "What do I do?" I hissed through my teeth.

"It's not too bad, this species. You're lucky." I didn't feel lucky, but okay. Paz continued, "The spines look fairly shallow. Try backing up slowly."

Paz wrapped some of her skirt around her hand and held the cactus in place as I backed up from it. It hurt like hell, and some of the thorny bits stayed in my skin.

"Okay, that's good. I'll fix you up inside. Walk carefully," she said.

I followed her until a cluster of several old-looking houses with plaster walls on the edge of the village came into view. Paz led me into an alley between two of the houses. There was a woman Paz's age sweeping a doorstep there. She laughed when she saw Paz topless and me with my erection bobbing in front of me.

"¿Quién es, Paz? Un chico lucky. Un estudent muy lucky," she cackled.

"Te explicare mas tarde," said Paz, as she unlocked the opposite door and let me inside.

I peered around as she shut the door behind us. It was nice, but simpler than what I would expect for someone like a professor. There was a tile floor, a couch, a TV, a kitchen, and a couple other doors.

"Okay, let's get you out of that silly thong. We need to deal with those cactus spines. Go on, take it off," she said. I tugged on the front of the makeshift underwear and it fell apart with ease. "I hope you're grateful that I keep helping you with these problems."

Over the next few minutes, Paz laid me out on the couch and removed spines from my naked hip. Then she rubbed on some ointment. I was starting to get desensitized to the whole being-naked-and-getting-touched-by-my-hot-topless-professor thing, but I still had a full-blown erection.

"I see your amigo still hasn't relaxed," Paz said, glancing at my cock.

"Huh?"

"I think you know what I mean. I hope you're not trying to tempt me, Jack."

"I- I'm not-"

"Only joking," said Paz, smiling. "How does the affected area feel?"

"Itchy, but the ointment seems to be helping," I said.

Paz checked the clock on the TV set. "Already six o'clock. No use me going back to the school now."

"I'm sorry for wasting so much of your time," I said.

"No, no. It's not your fault that you were in this situation. And I relish the opportunity to help one of my advisees." Paz stood. "I'm going to change and then start up some dinner. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, ma'am- uh, Paz."

"Lovely." She walked into what looked like her bedroom and came out a few moments later in a light bathrobe. She laughed when she saw me. "Oh, silly me. How cruel I was to leave you in the nude. I doubt most of my clothes would fit a boy as tall as yourself. You can have this."

Paz untied the robe and slid it off her shoulders, naked underneath. She held the bathrobe out to me and I grabbed it, dumbfounded. She took her time walking back into her room and shutting the door as my eyes stayed glued to her round asscheeks.

I got the robe on. I was glad to be wearing clothes again, but it was short and thin and did almost nothing to hide my erection. Paz returned in some comfortable-looking shorts and an old T-shirt.

She recruited my help in making a small dinner out of fish and rice. It was a relief that we were both in clothes now, but it was tricky navigating around Paz in her small kitchen as my erection fluctuated but never fully disappeared.

Despite the obvious awkwardness of the past hour, Paz's demeanor put me at ease, and we had a nice conversation over dinner.

"Have you felt homesick yet? Do you miss your family?" asked Paz.

I swallowed the food in my mouth. "Um, not yet, but it hasn't been long. I've been calling home about every day."

"That's nice. Is there a girlfriend or boyfriend you had to leave at home?"

"No, there's not."

"Really? A handsome young man like you? And so smart?"

I mean, she had a point. "Eh, being good at math isn't exactly what gets you girls where I'm from."

"Hmm, well, that might change here," said Paz, with a cheeky grin.

When we finished eating, Paz told me she had papers to grade, gave me the TV remote, and apologized for how bored I was going to be. She went off to her bedroom and shut the door.

I turned on the TV, but it was all in Spanish. I thought about going to the bathroom to jerk off again, but it looked like it shared a wall with Paz's bedroom, and I didn't know how much she might hear.

I watched some soap opera with a hot chick talking to a dude in a hospital waiting room. I kept staring at the screen but I had no clue what was happening.

After a while I mindlessly reached my hand under the robe and started to massage my penis while sitting on the couch. I tried to stop but a few seconds later my hand was back to rubbing. Paz's door open and I quickly pulled my hand out from under the robe.

"I forgot to ask," said Paz, "is your hip still irritated?"

"Um, yeah, a bit."

She walked over and sat next to me on the couch, ointment bottle in hand. She looked at the TV. "You must be quite a romantic if you're watching this."

"Oh, I was just. It was just on." I grabbed the remote and turned it off.

"Robe off?" she said. I untied the robe and exposed just my hip. "Nothing I haven't seen before," said Paz as she pulled the robe off my shoulders and exposed my penis.

She started massaging the ointment into my hip. "This is a bad angle," she said, pushing my shoulder so I knew to lay on my side.

She rubbed the ointment on slower than I thought possible. With each rub, the radius got bigger. "Bad angle," she said again, and she scooted forward, straddling my thigh. I had already had an erection but it throbbed and grew even more.

Paz started to rub around the base of my penis. There was hardly any ointment left on her hand. She spoke in a low, quiet tone, slicing through the silence of the room. "Would it help if I applied some ointment to your shaft?"

"Sure," I said, not knowing what to expect next.

Her fingertips took a trip around my balls and landed on the side of my dick. She caressed with her fingertips and then reached her hand around. She grabbed my penis and rubbed up and down slower than anything.

She grazed her palm over the head as if she was still applying ointment. She dug her crotch onto my leg and started to rub my penis properly. Her jaw hung loose and her eyes looked blind as she stared at and massaged my cock. There was no mistaking what she was doing now.

Her pelvis started to rock forward and back, pressing against my leg.

"Do you think it needs more ointment?" said Paz between breaths.

"Yes."

Paz started to pull my dick around more vigorously, and she tucked her free hand into the front of her shorts. She started panting, and so did I.

She tilted her head back now, letting out a moan. I wished I was fucking her.

Faster and faster. This was exactly what my body had been longing for. I couldn't believe this was happening. She closed her eyes and I gazed upon her beauty, building up the courage to grab her thigh and stroke her hip. She kept stroking my shaft and I got hotter. My hand wandered upward to her waist. It went up into loose her shirt and onto the skin of her waist.

Her breathing sped up with her rubbing and semen shot from my dick. It shot up and landed on my stomach and the couch. Paz kept pleasuring the both of us and wailed with glee.

Her rubbing kept my orgasm coming, and the last of it poured onto her hand and dribbled down her wrist. I closed my eyes as Paz enjoyed herself for a few seconds more, before lying down on top of me, landing her shirt right in my cum.

I raised my knee which was between her legs, pulling her body closer to mine and causing her to let out another small moan.

I kept my eyes closed because I was scared to look Paz in the eye after the intimate thing we had just done. I decided to just enjoy the weight of her body on my spent penis, and the tickle of her hair against my chest.

Just when I was starting to feel really comfortable, Paz got up and walked away. She came back with a towel and some kind of cleaner and started wiping the jizz off her couch and floor. She took off her shirt and used to clean side to wipe off my chest. Then she went into the bathroom.

I heard the shower turn on and I just sat there staring at the door with my robe open.

Several minutes later, Paz came out with wet hair, wrapped in a towel. "Feel free to use the shower, Jack," she said, and she went to her room and closed the door.

Not knowing what else to do, I went and took a shower. After that, I just went back to the couch in my robe. Should I knock on her door? Was there gonna be more? I was too cowardly to try it. I waited to see if Paz would return but it was dark out and eventually I drifted to sleep.


12