All Comments on 'School Days'

by bjking

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
YES

Very nice a little short but it had me hard. Hope you have more chapters on the way. 5 Stars.

Maikol18Maikol18over 8 years ago
Happened to me too

Amazing how this kind of stuff happens to so many of us curious boys and we like it too, loved the story man!

klippertklippertabout 8 years ago
Nice

That was a good short read...good for stroking. Finally a story that didn't have the same Gay abusiveness that goes along with gay erotica....I've lost interest in Gay porn...because of it. it's an insight to the real world...

Good stroke story

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
REAL NICE

Please give us follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My first....

Reminded me of my first. I was 4 years younger than a guy who had a 'club house' he had built out of discarded plywood etc. He had couches in there and sitting around looking at his porn magazines made us both hard. He began stroking and convinced me to suck him. I was afraid he'd tell everyone what happened but he was smart enough not to 'kill his golden goose' so it became a regular thing. It made me feel important that an older guy wanted me to hang with him. Within a few weeks his twin brother was asking for relief and I was their personal cum bucket. Love women now but always crave cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

We had a guy in high school that was known to suck any guys cock and swallow, if asked. I wanted to ask but was to scared. After high school I started having gay sex..

ToiletMouthToiletMouthover 4 years ago
High School Cock Sucker

Two boys in my high school invited me to visit one of them at his house when his parents were gone. They told me they knew I was a queer. My cousin told them that I had sucked his cock. They said if I did not suck them they would tell everyone. So from that time on I sucked them about once a week.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
To Annon of 9-16-19 or 9-06-19

I wish you had asked, I would have been honored to be your first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There were rumors in my high school about an unnamed girl who fucked the whole football team. I was on the team, and as far as I know it never happened. There were also rumors about a male student sucking cocks in various restrooms and other places around the school. That rumor was true. I was that cocksucker, and managed to suck cock all four years without being widely known as queer.

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

Gave blowjobs to boys in school restrooms many times over. The straight boys knew I was a fag. Hung out near my favorite stall waiting.

A couple of regulars would step in, pull it out and feed me. Loved the hands on the back of my head and the mouth fucking. I learned how not to gag on the sperm explosions. I used my hand around their dick. I would suck and jerk in unison. Their dick head would slide on my tongue.

When they shot their wads I could catch it, quickly taste it, then swallow -repeating until I finished the load. One afternoon I did 3 teens in a row. A delicious sperm feast for a faggot between class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story love to here about young boys learning about sucking cock . Age 7 when I got my first mouth full of cum loved it I've been hooked for years had quite a reputation in school and in our neighborhood

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy2 months ago

Cute and fantastic part would u add more? Id love to continue reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous