All Comments on 'School Daze Forever Ch. 01'

by neuroparenthetical

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very nice dom/sub story with hypnosis. Loved the interaction between Jenny and Mistress Vivienne, it was very hot and erotic. The lactation element also was a nice addition to the story and definitely increased the sexiness/deviance level.

If you are open to suggestions:

1) Mistress Vivienne continues to ‘train’ Jenny for her college life. She attaches breast-pumps to Jenny’s chest until she induces lactation.

2)After inducing lactation to Jenny Vivienne informs her that her initiation phase is over and she has to get her nutrition back from her youthful breasts. Jenny gets her breasts drained regularly, remarking how hungrily Vivienne sucks her boobs dry (to the point they drop a cup and look saggy). She comments on the nursing process and how her milk has made Vivienne stronger and sexier, while both wear lingerie.

3) Vivienne introduces Jenny to her roommate. They have lesbian sex, where Jenny gets her milk sucked out of her via breastfeeding and later on used as lube.

4) A lesbian threesome with dual breastfeeding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very unique dreamy sub narrative. Liked the mystery of what was going on at the beginning. Maybe find new ways to make us guess.

shinikageshinikage10 months ago

Great story, cant wait for the next part.

PerverPeperPerverPeper24 days ago

Excellent tale. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Loved the way you introduced your characters and plot. Five stars.

PP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous