School Daze Forever Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both leaned in for a kiss at the same time. It was soft and wet. It was fine. We started with just lips, but added our tongues soon after. I remembered every detail of my kisses with Lily, and replicated their tenderness, building to passion.

"Ah yes," Mistress Claudia said from somewhere else in the room, "the ultimate gamble: to recognize that the Masters are watching, or to pretend they're not there at all? To explicitly perform for them, or to pretend you're not performing? If you can figure out which approach your Master or Masters like best just from what you glean during your assignments, you've done very well. More often, it's a matter of trusting in the dossier the college has put together for you in advance."

I broke the kiss and found Catherine's eyes again. I smiled, and pretended I was giving her sexy little compliments. "What do you think?" I asked quietly. "Should we look, or not look?"

She bit her lip, pretending I was seducing her with my words. "Let's not look," she said. "College girls love each other. Let's stick with that. Force them to take the risk and intrude."

"Don't think this pair is going to summon the courage," I said with another deceptive smile.

She shrugged. "I wouldn't bet against the college to surprise us."

Catherine and I danced, kissed, and flirted with the idea of undressing each other. The panties came off quickly, just because it was beyond awkward to shuffle about while they were around our knees or ankles. Her cropped tank top did eventually slide up above her titties -- quite similar to mine in size, but flaring to the sides more, and possessed of bigger, pink areolas with diffuse, puffy nipples. I teased them as best I could, but they barely responded. Catherine returned the favor by reaching down, sliding my dress up to reveal half of my naked ass cheeks, then gripping and spreading them in time to the bass line. We turned ourselves so the dummies could have seen her titties better, then again so they could have caught sight of my ivory plug base.

We were all fake smiles, fake whispers, and fake lust. I thought we did a great job, but Mistress Claudia was strangely withholding -- until suddenly she wasn't.

"Good girls!" she announced loudly. Catherine and I, joined together, shuddered with nonsexual pleasure.

The lights flipped from powerful blue to easy green. We both gasped; from the sound of it, so did twenty-two other girls.

Catherine morphed into a different person -- one so sexy it hurt. It was a good hurt, though, because we were within a hair's breadth of each other, ready to fuck and cum like crazy. We watched each other's eyes dilate so much that they almost lost their colors. Our nostrils flared; our pleasant scents became aphrodisiacs. My skin came alive. My fun places throbbed. My anal plug was once again my steadfast sexual steward, symbolic of who owned and controlled me. My asshole gave it a million quick, hard hugs in a row, begging it to fuck me as much as it could.

"Have at it, girls," Mistress Claudia said. "Ten minutes left."

"Sixty-nine?" Catherine heaved. I just nodded and tore off my own flimsy summer dress. When I looked up, I saw that Catherine had made equally quick work of everything but her socks and slip-ons. Her slender frame made her titties look large, especially since they jutted out to either side. Beauty marks artfully dotted her otherwise flawless skin; there weren't that many, but I immediately thought of chocolate chip ice cream. I wanted to eat her all up. I glanced down and saw two pink pussy lips framing a long clit hood that blended together with her cascading, floral labia. My mouth watered at the sight.

"Can I be on top?" she asked. I nodded again, and practically fell down onto my butt before stretching out on my back. It barely hurt at all, and I wouldn't have cared anyway.

Catherine stepped forward and turned around, then sank to her knees. Her spatial awareness was fantastic; her pussy was already just an inch away from my face. I breathed deeply through my nose, letting her scent flood into my brain. The sounds of girls kissing, licking, groaning, moaning, and humping came together with the driving bass and drums. I wanted to join that celebration posthaste. I grabbed Catherine's ass cheeks and spread them, taking in an eyeful of her pussy and her plug base. It was faceted faux-emerald, ringed with chrome, and those wonderful words were acid-etched and stained black twice along its outer circumference, separated by small hearts: 'Property of R&RU.' It drove me crazy. She was owned and controlled, just like me. Her ass was stretched and filled by the college. I still didn't know why that was so hot to me, but it was. I tilted my head up and dragged my tongue all the way around the edge of the base.

"Oh, that's naughty, you slut!" Catherine moaned, but she wasn't content with mere teasing. She spread her legs and hunched over until her pussy was rubbing against my face. "Just fucking suck it all in and power-lash it. I fucking need it!"

"Same, Cat," I replied, avoiding her junk for just one more moment. "Push my base, though. I love it."

"Fuck, yes," she groaned. "Same. Same."

I devoured her horny treat, and it was its own reward; my mouth, lips, and tongue were for sex just as surely as her pussy and clit were. She looped her arms around my legs, finding my ivory plug base with her right hand; I slid my left up to the small of her back, pushing her down. Our bendy bodies did the work to make sure our pussies and clits were right where they needed to be. I felt Catherine engulf my pulsing pair with her mouth in turn, and I moaned out deliriously into hers. I reached up with my right hand and pressed all of my fingertips against her circle of phony emerald. We were ready to set each other off.

I could hardly believe how horny the lecture, the practice session, and especially my scene with my partner had made me. That arousal simply had not existed under the powerful blue lights. I'd been convinced I'd been completely immune. Not so! The world's largest water tank had been vaporized in an instant -- so quickly that, for a brief, cartoonish moment, the water inside hadn't even known to move or lose shape. That moment had passed. The water was plummeting, soon to hit the ground, explode, then rush in every direction at once.

Catherine and I synced up perfectly to the music and to each other. Whether it was true or not, I felt us join an even bigger sexual phenomenon that encompassed every girl in the room. We pushed, pushed, pushed on each other's plugs, and we sucked and licked each other's twin treasures. We came together violently, bending and squeezing each other; our wet, fiery bodies were both the parts that needed to become one, and the singular machine applying the necessary brute force.

We screamed into each other's pussies and clits. We pushed our stretched little assholes a full inch forward by proxy. Our plug bases tried in vain to invade our twitching rectums while our muscular rings death-gripped and then vibro-massaged the narrow stems just ahead of them.

Mistress Claudia had told us we had ten minutes. I kept my eyes wide, drinking in the green light, and I never stopped sexually attacking the soft, slim, slutty girl above me. She gave as good as she got. A violent tide of agony and ecstasy found and then lost its rhythm; part of me desperately needed to writhe and squirm away, but another part shouted down that weak-willed complaint. It was my ass that powered me through; I always needed more anal attention, never quite feeling an orgasmic origin point at the hole or deeper inside. No matter how overloaded my clit became inside of Catherine's hot, wet, endlessly-tongue-teasing mouth, my profound anal need banished all thoughts of crying uncle from my lust-crazed mind.

The next orgasm was the very definition of 'hurts so good.' I was too far gone to notice what was going on with Catherine; I would've needed a full dose of cum to focus that much. There were only sense impressions: her weight above me, the feel of her skin, the bump of her button, her smell, and her taste. Her special flavor was a hot, tart, spicy fruit -- cider with a dry caffeine jolt. I drank her, and felt her in my throat. I wanted to eat her pussy for real; I sucked and licked even harder to stop myself from biting.

It was an unspoken competition between us for the last few minutes. Neither of us wanted to be the first to tap out. We were college girls. We could endure so much pain, and when so much pleasure was on the line, there was no reason not to. We could cum like crazy; we could die from cumming.

I shouldn't have been proud of myself when I felt Catherine's mouth release my pussy and clit. That wasn't very mature. It happened, though.

"I love you!" Catherine cried out. "Fuck me, Jenny, I fucking love you! No more!"

I win.

Full of pride and pussy juice, and more than a little drunk on orgasms, I closed my eyes, finally, and forced myself to think mature, gracious thoughts: college girls help each other. They support each other. Catherine needs a break. She needs me to be good.

I released her pussy and clit from my mouth and stopped trying to push the whole of her plug inside of her. I gave her a soft, gentle kiss on her inner thigh, and even that made her twitch. I stroked her pale, perky ass and the small of her back. "I love you, too, Cat," I said. "You were awesome. You made me cum so hard."

She collapsed down onto me. I gladly accepted her full weight; it felt quite nice, actually -- a hot college-girl blanket. We lay there, still joined, replacing all of that glorious sexual intensity with tenderness. Her arms stretched out in front of her; she slid her soft, slightly damp hands along my legs. Her hot breath slowed eventually. I felt it on my thigh, followed by tiny kisses with just her lips, then brushes against my sensitive skin with her slender, downsloped nose.

It took her another minute before she could think of dismounting; she did so slowly, and a bit shakily. I stayed still; I let her find me on the soft floor. I felt that she was on her side, so I rolled towards her. We loosely intertwined blindly, then flicked our eyes open just long enough to be sure our lips could touch and that we wouldn't knock our foreheads together first. We kissed tenderly, once again shutting off that powerful green light.

"I don't know why I'm so emotional," she said. "Sorry."

"No!" I cooed. "I feel it, too, Cat. I love you. I want to take you home with me -- with us. The four of us. Olivia, too. All of us, sleeping together in our big bed."

I felt her nod; she kissed me again. "That's exactly it, Jenny," she said. "I guess I'm just not used to it. I'm still amazed that I'm so in love with Livy, and now this... it's like it's too good to be true. Was it the lights, do you think? So much blue, then green, suddenly?"

"No," I answered immediately. It was obviously what she needed to hear. "Well, yes... but no. It's you, Cat. You're beautiful. You're amazing. You took such good care of me."

"Suck my titty, Jenny," she pleaded suddenly.

I was only too happy to do it, but then, just as I was about to scooch lower, Mistress Claudia's voice rang out. "Alright, class, that's time. Deposit your panties, gather your belongings, and off to lunch. You should have worked up quite the appetite by now."

Catherine sighed despondently. We both opened our eyes to discover soft, warm, white light. "Yes, Mistress," we both said, joining the chorus. I cupped her face with my hand and nudged her chin up so that she'd look at me. I met her bright, hazel eyes.

"We have a group hangout tonight, right there on the schedule. Save me some titty time."

That made her smile. It was beautiful to see. "Okay," she said. "That sounds great, Jenny."

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

We untangled and got up. I felt almost fully recovered from our passionate session, and took a moment to appreciate how good the aftermath of multiple orgasms felt. All two dozen of us dressed again, found the chute for our panties, and made our deposits. In loose groups, we left the science complex and headed towards the cafeteria.

It was a little strange, actually. Roommates wanted to find roommates again, but at the same time, several of the new pairs from Sexual Anatomy clearly wanted to stay together. I felt that conflict in Catherine. Lily walked over to me by herself; she was still hard to read.

"Let's sit together at lunch," I suggested. "Go let Olivia know."

Catherine smiled with relief, and gave me one last kiss on the cheek. Then, just as it seemed she was about to depart, she got an odd look on her face. She crossed over in front of Lily and I, then gave Lily a kiss, too. Lily smiled and offered a feather touch to Catherine's hip. I think we all knew what was happening; no words needed to be exchanged. We were all learning how to balance the intense love we felt for our roommates against the beautiful connections we were strengthening with other college girls.

Catherine left to find Olivia. I grasped Lily's hand tightly and moved in to kiss her, too. We were only a little bit silly -- only three sets of back-and-forth cheek-kisses before we settled down to walk and talk. We were slated for a different, larger cafeteria, close to the center of campus. The trip was going to take at least five minutes.

"Good class, huh?" Lily asked brightly.

"Weird, but good," I replied. "The switch was intense."

"So intense!" she agreed. "I was down below, and Mistress Claudia fucked Sarah like a bitch above me. She even pulled out and pushed her strap-on into my mouth a few times. It was really hot. The floor even came up, so it was like the two of us were on a bed!"

"Black?" I asked.

"White, actually," she said, "like her hair."

"Huh. Neat."

"Yeah," Lily said. "Variety is good. All that interracial stuff is a fun fantasy, but I think it would be a little much all the time. People are people, you know? I love all the girls..."

I felt her mood deflate just a little. She squeezed my hand. I squeezed back, and stole another kiss. "I know," I said. "But I'm your favorite."

Just like that, she was back. "Exactly. You're my favorite, mon bourdon."

"And you're mine, hunny-bun."

That put an extra spring in her step.

"So, your cock was really big?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said, her eyes going wide. "It was tough for a minute there, but we're really fit, aren't we? Even after that, plus servicing Sarah's pussy and Mistress' strap-on, my mouth feels fine -- maybe a little warm, but not in a bad way."

I smiled at that. "Yeah. It's great." My own body was simply glowing.

"Yours?" she asked.

"I got a grower," I said, using a word we'd learned that very day. "Small to start, but regular-sized once I got it hard. One of the balls hung way lower down, too, but then the sack got really tight near the end."

"Aw," she said. "You might've been close!"

"Maybe," I said. "Practice makes perfect."

"Do you think we'll have to make cocks like that cum during Cum Lunch today?"

"I don't know," I said. "I think they want to make sure we have cum. I'm not sure we're ready for that just yet."

She nodded. "That's smart. That makes sense."

Nearer the cafeteria, we seemed to double our number. I picked out Fumiko, Mira, Airi, and Dahlia -- the second-years from our lunch session the day before -- and did some very smart college-girl thinking. We were exactly double -- up to forty-eight -- and half of them would be second-years or above. With a few minutes to spare, girls started greeting each other in quartets. It was clear there wouldn't be enough time to do them all, but Lily and I got a chance to stroke, fondle, kiss, and taste four new girls: Lindsay, Cecile, Micheala, and another Katherine -- though, obviously, with a 'K.' They were all second-years, and two of them had interesting new majors. Cecile was declared for Historical and Library Sciences, and Micheala for Economics and Diplomacy.

We headed into the big building, washed up, and donned new panties. The lunch line progressed at the same quick clip as it had in the smaller cafeteria the day before, though four employees manned it instead of just two. Everyone got the same meal again. That day, it was a roasted vegetable medley topped with strips of what looked like pan-seared chicken breast. Along with our flavored water, each of us received a small protein shake. We got a choice of flavors for those, too. I didn't really understand why; everything had simply tasted 'good' the previous day, including the drinks. Lily was clearly thinking the same thing. With a pair of shrugs, we picked by color more than anything else: lemon-lime water and strawberry shakes.

The tables were still for eight girls. There, under the blue light, something started to click in my mind; it was the way our particular eight came together at the table all at once. It was how we arranged ourselves -- except maybe it was how the four other girls, not from our class, subtly took the lead so that first years didn't sit across from first years. Lily was to my left, and Catherine was to my right. Fumiko sat across from me, and a mystery girl sat across from Lily.

"So, this is Ingrid," Fumiko said, introducing the newcomer. Ingrid would have been nothing more than a pale, blonde wisp of a thing, complete with true-blonde eyebrows that barely announced themselves, except that her tight tank top revealed highly toned muscles and pronounced tendons. That changed her whole vibe; she was a tiny firecracker. Blue eyes were set in a face that would have seemed round to the point of formlessness but for how thin she was. It thus held just enough definition so that she became very cute. Her chin was still weak, but it worked with her naturally big smile. When her lips were relaxed, they defaulted to a sexy, vulnerable pout that clashed with her energetic, searching eyes. That hint of contradiction just plain worked, though. It created a little mystery: angel, or devil in disguise?

"Nice to meet you all," she said. I detected the faintest hint of accent -- one I couldn't place. "I'm in my second year, just like these lovely ladies, and I'm majoring in Massage Therapy and Elder Rehab."

That made everything click, finally. Four new pairs emerged in my mind: Ingrid and Lily, Fumiko and I, Cecile and Catherine, and then the less-well-defined pairing of Micheala and Olivia at the far end. I didn't know enough about Catherine's roommate yet to understand the final connection.

My eyes met Fumiko's. Her head tilted; her expression grew quizzical, then sly. She broke the tension with a wink. "Jenny figured it out," she said. The table's eyes were suddenly on us.

"I'm going to need some proof," Ingrid said. "I love giving you full-service massages, Fumiko, but I also love my hot, fresh milk -- not to mention that one special cow."

Cecile shook her head. "You never bet against Fumiko, Ingrid. Didn't somebody tell you that? Somebody definitely told you."

Fumiko held up her hands. "Hey, we--"

"No!" Ingrid said. "Proof!"

Us first-years just watched the show and took the occasional bite or sip. Everything was lowercase-g good. The shakes didn't have any special milk or cum in them; we would've known right away.

"Jenny?" Fumiko asked. "Why don't you tell Miss Soren Loserson over here what you've figured out?"

"Oh!" I said. "Sweden!"

Fumiko was nonplussed.

"I think she's talking about my accent," Ingrid said. "Close enough, by the way, Jenny, but that's not the bet, Fumiko. Now we have to talk about whether or not you queered it."

"Jenny?" Fumiko asked again. "Can we focus a little?"

"You mean the pairings?" I asked. "The majors."

"Well..." Ingrid began, and then she glanced all around, scoping out where the Mistresses were. There was, in fact, one quite close by. "... that is disappointing." She'd clearly wanted to say something blunter.