School Daze Forever Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," we both slurred out. We floated on air and walked through milky water to get to the bathroom. The toothpaste and mouthwash weren't minty; they were warm, and their flavor was mild. They were the perfect complement to the milk. They kept us sleepy.

Back in bed, Lily and I both put in our earbuds. She stayed facing me, scooching down with her favorite pillow to find one of my titties. She nuzzled and tried to suckle, but she was fading fast. I moved her hair, then slipped my arm underneath her neck and loosely embraced her. My mild, sleepy arousal settled into me, promising me I'd be able to take care of it when I woke. Hints of purple and a single word sent me to that other college campus -- the one that existed in dreams.

In them, I was a kitty who owned a kitty. I was a kitty-cow who somehow understood algebra. I was on a farm, and in a school, and my Masters were Mistresses and vice versa so that they could give me milk and cum all at once. They loved me, took care of me, controlled me, and fucked me, and I did all of that for my little kitty in turn. Knowledge filled me, even though the dream-camera didn't zoom out to show the evidence: all around our little slice of heaven were others. All the girls had good homes. Then, somehow, all of those homes were still the college campus. The world was the college. Heaven was the college. We'd been home all along, and we never had to leave.

It was better than wonderful. It was capital-G Good. It was also the best sleep I'd ever gotten, again.