School Discipline Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa gets invited away.
1.8k words
4.29
23.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers

Melissa was lying on her bed, a little bored. She was completely naked, and faking some moans, as her boyfriend thrust himself in and out of her. Leon was one of the 'cool' boys, Melissa had been immensely flattered when he had asked her out. However, when they had first had sex she hadn't been entirely overjoyed at his skill, but after Mr Roberts' punishments she now felt completely unstimulated. It didn't take long for Leon to cum into his condom, another difference between him and Mr Roberts. Leon pulled out, discarding his condom, he was panting.

"That was amazing," he said, clearly proud with himself. "Did you?" he asked, as he moved up to her on the bed.

"Yes, you were great," Melissa lied, Leon beaming. Then, Melissa's phone buzzed, it was on the bedside table. She looked at the message, it was from Mr Roberts. It read: A school trip for the mischievous has just become available, come to my class after school tomorrow to apply. Melissa smiled, immediately feeling herself get wet.

"Who is it?" Leon asked, as Melissa was turned over, looking at her phone, hiding it from him.

"Oh, just my parents," She lied, "They said that they'll be home in half an hour, so you'd better get going."

"Oh, ok," Leon replied, as he pulled on his t-shirt and trousers. He slapped Melissa's naked arse, in attempt to cause a sexual move, but was rewarded with a dull grunt, "I'll let myself out" he said glumly.

-------------------------------

Melissa stepped inside her history class, it was 4.42pm. In front of her was her teacher, Mr Roberts. His well-muscled figure flexing itself under his cotton shirt, Melissa felt herself getting wet already, the thought of sleeping with her teacher. However, even she knew that this wasn't just sex, she was being taken advantage of, raped, but she loved it!

James gestured for her to sit down, she did so. He then went over and locked the door, and he checked the blinds on his windows, he had no idea how he had gotten away with his so far and knew that he needed to be extra sure to assume that he wouldn't get caught. James had been 'punishing' Melissa for two months now, and every time he had a better and better time, he also came away with more and more photos which he spent masturbating over at home. Now he had booked a holiday home in Snowdonia, completely isolated. James planned on having Melissa with him for the weekend, and do whatever he wanted to her for a whole forty-eight hours.

"A trip to Snowdonia for those who need to learn how to follow the rules has just become available, are you interested?" James asked, sitting opposite Melissa.

"Yes," she replied, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter as her mind fantasized over what he would do to her.

"What will you tell people?" He asked, toying with one of the buttons on her blouse.

"I'll tell my parents that there's a party and that I'll be staying over with some friends." She replied

"Good, good," James replied, as he undid the top three buttons on Melissa's blouse, "You'll need to undergo a physical examination, which I'll perform now." He continued, as he completely undid all of the buttons on her blouse, pushing it open. Melissa opened her mouth to say something but was rewarded with a hard slap across the face. "You will not speak unless I ask you to!" James ordered, he went on to take both her blouse and bra off of her, leaving her sat on a chair topless, with only a skirt left.

James went on to feel and grope at her breasts and their already hardened nipples. His hands cupped at her breasts, the warm soft flesh filling his palms, already attempting to overspill. James had to admit that she had truly remarkable breasts. They were rounded and firm globes which clung to her chest with a determination that was only possible on the body of a young teenage girl. James moved his hands to her nipples, tweaking them and pulling them, occasionally eliciting a squeak or a moan from Melissa, which always received a quick slap on her face or breasts in response. Her areolas created quite a contrast on her creamy white skin, they were a dusty pink and pimpled, peaked by darker nipples.

James smiled as he groped at her, she was clearly struggling. He went on to move his hand around her breasts, pushing his fingers into the flesh, which was now pricking up with goose bumps as she got colder without clothing or any real 'punishment'. Grinning, James pushed his hands against her breasts, feeling the warmth of her flesh as it left her body and spread across the room.

His hands then went downwards onto her stomach. He pawed at her toned skin and its tightness, his fingers flittered in and out of her belly button, exploring her small navel. His hands spread wide, as he felt her warmth. Melissa daren't move, she was completely pressed against the chair as James's hands explored her. They reached her skirt, and slowly, painfully so, he unzipped it. Melissa smiles, she knew that she was finally about to get what she wanted.

"Stand up, whore." James ordered, and Melissa did so, her skirt falling down her legs and onto the floor. She stepped out of it. James forced two of his fingers into her snatch, it contracted around them, pulling them deeper inside her. James curled them, Melissa's head lolled back as her mouth widened to let out an agonized moan.

"Kneel!" James whispered into Melissa's ear, and she did so. James removed his shirt, then his shoes, trousers and pants, leaving the both of them entirely nude. He placed his hands either side of hers, his cock throbbing in her face, tempting her. James moved Melissa's hands until they were cupping the sides of her breasts, pushing them together, he then retrieved a small tube of lubricant which he had put in his desk draw, smearing it over Melissa's body, making it glisten. James then pushed his erection in between Melissa's breasts, the soft plump flesh pressing against his aching member, as pre-cum began to mix in with the lubricant, which too mixed with the sweat which had started to form on Melissa's skin, as nerves racked her mind. Her hands slipped a little, as she lost focus on her task.

"Don't let go!" James screeched, as he pumped himself using Melissa's body, and rejoiced as her breasts returned to their original tightness around his cock. James removed himself, standing back, the thought of their future "trip" was pushing him much farther to the edge than he would normally be. He looked at her, lust in both their eyes, and returned, lining his cock up with her mouth.

"Finger yourself whore, make yourself cum!" He ordered, Melissa nodded silently as her mouth began to engulf James' cock. She took in as much of him as she could, as her fingers found themselves down at her dripping snatch. She knew his mood meant that he was close, and that probably meant no proper fucking today, so she stimulated her clit with her thumb, whilst she fucked herself with two of her fingers, thrusting and writhing within her, as she elicited her own moans.

James, found the whole situation immensely arousing. Melissa was not moving very quickly, her head was doing slow bobs up and down his erection, and the part of him that was in her mouth found great pleasure, being licked and taunted by teeth. Whilst her lithe body moved as her hand thrust into her and her cunt thrust back. However, James wanted more, and his hands gripped at Melissa's hair, tightening it into chestnut fists. He held her still, and slowly, millimetre by millimetre, pushed his cock into her mouth until it was completely sheathed, her nose pressed right up against his crotch. Melissa gagged, James could feel it, her throat was searching for oxygen, pulsing, constricting and opening in search for it, whilst her tongue spasmed around the intruder in her mouth, pushing against it and wrapping itself around it. Despite the inconvenience, Melissa herself found the experience quite the turn on, she began to buck wildly against her own wrist as she felt a wave of supreme pleasure hit her, increased in its power all the more by her lack of air, which was already sending her vision into a blur. James too felt her pleasure as one titanic moan ripped through Melissa's vocal chords, bringing James to the point of no return as he ripped his erection out of her body.

Melissa's lips attempted to keep a hold of the thing, releasing it with a pop, and a small torrent of saliva dripped down her chin and into the valley between her breasts. However, this was soon covered up by mammoth quantities of semen, which spouted from the tip of James' cock and landed mainly over Melissa's neck and the tops of her breasts, but some hit her face and hair, marking them out in pure white.

James collapsed onto his chair, panting. Whilst Melissa did much the same, only onto the floor. Within a few minutes the pair had recovered, James put his clothes back on and took to Melissa, wiping the semen off her with paper towels that he had requisitioned from a nearby store cupboard. He no longer took pictures, having already filled his phone with images of Melissa, which he frequented regularly when his wife was leaving him be in his study at home. Whilst cleaning her skin, he would trace his fingernails across it, bringing out goosebumps, and when cleaning her breasts, he would tweak and pinch at the nipples. The activity would keep Melissa in a light state of arousal which James knew she sated at home via masturbation, or the occasional fucking from her boyfriend.

The two of them even had vaguely normal conversations now in this "clean-up time". James knew that thing between Melissa and her boyfriend, Leon, were not going well. Leon did not know this however, which always made James smile. Melissa had only been dating the boy for popularity and sex, his little slut was ever so shallow, but now her sex drive was being fulfilled, admittedly rather forcefully, by Mr Roberts. Plus, the break-up might generate even more popularity now, so Leon was about to be cast out.

James helped Melissa back into her clothes, with a little groping of course. He was rather looking forward to the planned trip, as was Melissa. He gave her a grin and showed her to the door, knowing that Melissa's panties had soaked themselves again from James' suggestive touches and looks, he chuckled to himself, as she walked her way, her nice little arse wiggling to give him one last show before the big trip.

Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers