School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
279 Followers

Feeling Ian place one hand against the back of her head, Diamond swallowed down the ample amounts of his precum that had already pooled inside her mouth, and pushed her head forwards, her cheeks bulging as her mouth was filled by the plump, flared crown of his cock. She was about to deepthroat eighteen inches of hard, throbbing cockmeat, and that realization turned Diamond on to the point where she started rubbing her thighs together in a desperate effort to get herself off, not wanting to move her hands away from Ian's cock, and from behind could be heard the lustful groan that Charles let out when the jerky motion of her thighs reverberated upwards and caused her full, bronzed buttocks to bounce ever so softly.

"Diamond," Ian spoke while now holding the horny eighteen-year old's head in a two-handed grasp, "pinch my thigh if you get uncomfortable."

Looking up at Mr White's hard abdomen, Diamond mumbled something inaudible and pushed her head forwards, guiding his cockhead into her gullet, making her throat expand before it rippled due to the volume and velocity of the jet of precum that he suddenly let loose.

"Oh, and Diamond," Ian gently threaded his fingers through Diamond's hair as he spoke on, "If you want Mr W-S to fuck your ass while I fuck your throat, just give him a wink..."

Diamond mumbled something again, her voice sounding quite loud as it was blocked by the fist-sized cockend currently working its way down her oesophagus, and began to pull her head back before Mr White stopped her by tightening his grasp of her head.

"Not like that, Diamond," Ian said.

"See, she catches on quickly," A few moments later, Ian was speaking to Charles while Diamond's hands had now grabbed hold of her taut asscheeks, "Just another reason why we'd be lucky to have her."

"Yes, quite," Charles replied, a glazed look in his eyes as he stared at Diamond's bubble butt. Her hands tugging aside her buttocks to fully expose her anus, which had returned to its natural balloon-knot shape in the time since Ian had last pounded it, Diamond was tightening and opening her tightest hole, using it to wink at him. After a few seconds of gawping at the contracting and expanding of Diamond's pink, puckered bunghole, Charles stepped forwards.

"This dress isn't expensive, is it?" Charles asked, a few seconds later, while Diamond moaned round Ian's cock as the thinner of the two teachers lined his cock up at the base of her asscheeks and speared his way forwards up through her asscleavage, the girth of his schlong pushing her buttocks so far apart that they were pressing hard enough against the dress that it was threatening to tear apart from the inside.

"I don't think so," Ian replied.

"Good," Charles flexed his cock, and there was the sound of fabric sundering, followed by Diamond squirting and the dress falling from her curvaceous frame towards the floor while a blast of Charles' precum smacked against her neck, shoulders and between her shoulder blades.

Now back to being clad only in her heels and mesh stockings, Diamond stood between the two teachers leaned forwards and with about a third of Ian's cock entrenched down her throat, having just come down from her short, intense climax by the time that Charles had slid his cock back down between her asscheeks and was pressing its business-end against her asshole.

Slowly but firmly, Charles started pushing his hips forwards, methodically increasing the pressure on Diamond's rear-entrance until it finally slid open and the crown of his mammoth fuckpiece was swallowed up inside her anal tunnel, becoming lodged there as she moaned hard and loud around Ian's cock.

Then, as though they'd done the same thing many times before, Ian and Charles pressed further forwards at the exact same time, impaling Diamond further from both ends before pulling back a shorter distance than they'd moved forwards. Keenly aware of how the width of Charles' dick had yet again caused the halves of her juicy ass to be pushed apart, widening her asscrack far beyond its normal narrow shape, Diamond could do little but remain in place and feel her pussy get wetter and wetter with each inch that the two studs packed into her from opposite ends, the thought racing through her head that they'd looked set to meet up somewhere in her stomach.

Prejizz being pumped down her throat and up her backdoor in intervals of just a few seconds, Diamond could feel the sticky fluid slip out over her lips and onto her chin and past her stuffed asshole onto the smooth, glistening skin of her booty. However, she didn't have much time to really notice that, because by the time that the two teacher's rhythmic pumping of their hips had resulted in Ian's cock being two thirds down her gullet and Charles' about halfway past her obscenely distended sphincter, Diamond's eyes crossed and a torrential burst of girlcum left her convulsing pussy in waves, splashing onto the floor beneath while her legs suddenly began to feel quite rubbery.

It was hardly possible for Ian and Charles to miss noticing that Diamond was climaxing and climaxing hard, but it didn't cause either of them to stop what they were doing. If anything, they further quickened the pace, Charles' hands latched onto Diamond's waist as the busty, slutty teen bucked and writhed between them.

Finally coming down from her orgasmic peak, Diamond had enough time to register an electric buzzing noise coming from somewhere underneath her chin just as the tip of her nose was pressed back by Ian's belly before climaxing again. Having now bottomed out inside Diamond's throat, Ian kept on pumping his hips, pulling back as far as he thrust forwards again, triggering the choker's sensor time after time.

By the time that the base of Charles' schlong was secured inside Diamond's ass and his beefy balls were pulsating against her gushing, quivering snatch, Diamond had been through so many climaxes in such a short succession that her legs had given way, unable to support the temporarily drained teen any longer, and it was only thanks to her being spit-roasted on roughly thirty-six inches of cock that she remained upright.

"The floor's getting awfully slippery," Charles joked, with the same surprising confidence that he'd displayed when jackhammering his fuckmast balls-deep in Diamond's ass, the walls of which were being massaged by the eighteen-inch slab of cockmeat as it throbbed vigorously, the whole length of it seeming to expand and contract every other second inside Diamond's anal passage, pumping out spurts of precum that disappeared off deep into her bowels, "Must be a leak somewhere."

"I guess I'd better plug it," Ian declared, and pulled back, holding Diamond's head in place with both hands, then just one, as he inched his dick back out over her lips, until the sound of the breath of fresh air that she drew was drowned out by the loud, wet "POP!" that accompanied his cockhead exiting her mouth.

Meanwhile, Charles' hands slid up Diamond's front until they could grasp her tits, both her nipples suddenly trapped between a pair of fingers and the engorged little nubbins soon being toyed with ceaselessly and expertly by the Physics teacher, who began to lean backwards, pulling Diamond along with him and not letting go of her tits as he got her all the way up until her shoulders were pressing against his chest. Then, he gave her the briefest of thrusts with his hips, seesawing a couple of inches of his cock in and out of her stretched bunghole, and Diamond shrieked with bliss, almost cumming again.

Then a strong hand took a firm hold of her right thigh, lifting that leg up just as something big and round and wet was placed against her drooling honeypot, its size being such that she could her pussy lips be pushed apart around it even before it had even entered her. Opening her eyes again, Diamond looked straight at Mr White, then craned her neck and looked down as best she could over her huge, toffee-tanned knockers to take in the sight of his cock lined up against her pussy.

"Do it," Diamond breathed out, and Ian plunged forwards, one hand wrapped round his dick as he eased its head into her sex, at which point Diamond's head fell back onto Charles' shoulder, girlcum exploding out of her pussy, streaking along the massive cumtube only partially entered into it and smacking against Ian's thighs, crotch and stomach.

"That leak still doesn't seem fixed, Ian," Charles remarked.

"You're absolutely right," Ian replied, and slid more of his cock into Diamond's snug pussy, thankful that its utterly soaked state allowed him to enter her with relative ease, and that Diamond certainly didn't seem to mind having it stretched.

"That's it!" Diamond hollered up at the ceiling, "Stretch that pussy wide-open, Mr White, ram that fucking monstercock balls-deep in my teen pussy!"

Then Charles resumed rocking his hips, and Diamond resumed orgasming like crazy, her clear ejaculate pelting Ian's whole front as both her nether holes were now filled with an immense amount of cock. Spearing his way forwards with one mighty thrust after another, Ian eventually achieved the impossible by feeding the whole length of his cock into Diamond's snatch, leaving the slightly delirious and decidedly ecstatic blonde vixen suspended in the air between her two lovers, two sets of massive, powerful nuts swaying in the air directly beneath her ass.

"Mr White," Diamond began in a moment of relative clarity, "I swear I can feel you tickling my uterus."

Ian first let out a long chuckle, then he and Charles pulled back and slammed their way forwards, their bodies slapping against Diamond's as she let out a girlish squeal, soon followed by a few more before her pussy erupted again. In no time at all, Charles and Ian had Diamond on the verge of blacking out from the intensity and frequency of her vaginal and anal orgasms, her body drenched in sweat, precum and her own orgasmic juices as she bounced back and forth between the two teachers, her legs weakly wrapped round Ian's waist and her arms draped over his shoulders while her head lolled around on top of Charles' left shoulder.

"Ian..." Charles suddenly let out, and Diamond felt him stop moving his hips.

"Yeah," Ian agreed, and the two men began to pull out their throbbing fuckpieces from her pussy and ass, both colossal cocks continuing to pump out jets of prejizz as they pulled back.

Diamond was still locked in a post-orgasmic haze when first Ian's cockend popped out of her pussy, then Charles' her gaping asshole, and was still not recovered as they both eased her down onto the floor, propping her up against the overturned desk.

As she opened her eyes to stare lovingly at the two monstercocks pointing straight at her, Diamond did however manage to reflect on the fact that in a matter of moments, she'd end up not only covered in cum from top to bottom, but probably glued by it to the desk behind her.

Diamond wasn't about to relinquish her current cock-struck state for a flurry of cum, however voluminous, delicious, and sticky, however, and she licked her lips and composed herself as a hush fell on the office as Messrs White and Woodcock-Splatterwell repositioned themselves so that they were stood next to each other, their enormous, hard cocks pointing directly at her, the astoundingly long, fat pillars of flesh throbbing, the iron-hard lengths sticking out horizontally from their pelvises.

Having felt Ian's cock with a high degree of very professional interest, Diamond couldn't believe how hard it actually was when it rose to its full and awesome tumescence, but in her experience of men with middling sized cocks - mainly pornstuds and cocksmiths sporting mere ten-inchers and the like - she was assured that the hardest ones typically stood the most erect, which meant that by rights Ian's cock should have been pointing directly at the ceiling. Nonetheless, it was not - it as pointing at her lips, and the only thing Diamond could guess was that Mr White's cock was so long, the shaft so overdeveloped and muscular, and the bulbous, bulging, purple, bell shaped end throbbing so dismorphically that the pure size and weight of the humongous tool weighed it down somewhat.

Likewise, Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell's huge schlong seemed to have such heft, and be such an inordinately thick, brawny shaft of meat, that it too, was levelled dangerously at her. And indeed both cocks were now leaking ominously, the twin smooth heads discharging gluey gouts of treacly precum that roped lazily from their oversized cumslits all the way in thick transparent ribbons to the floor. Looking down the barrel of both monolithic, vein-ripped rods of turgid fuckmeat made Diamond all the more horny, and if she hadn't just squirted a bucketload of gelatinous juices during her double-penetration she might well have erupted there and then.

Anxious not to disappoint the studs, and quickly reflecting that she might never see the opportunity to play with three feet of studly cockflesh ever again, Diamond resolved to put on the performance of a lifetime and provide the two mega-hung teachers with the kind of show they would never forget.

'I love a challenge,' Diamond said with relish, as both cocks simultaneously sent shot-glass sized squirts of precum splattering into her face, much to her delight, making the blonde pornqueen yelp with surprise and appreciation. As she blinked her eyes clean of the gooey clear substance, she could observe that both cockends were then immediately back to their seemingly permanent function of drizzingly thick precum onto the floor. 'And fuck me if you guys haven't provided me with one.'

By way of response, Mr White and Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell merely flexed their pc muscles, making both rigid monstercocks bounce up and down before her eyes. The sight of both of the immense rods cutting up and down in the air made the boobed blonde 18-year old gasp, and her eyes narrowed nastily. Diamond decided to lean forwards, thrusting her mega-titted chest at the two men, and by arching her back, the smooth, round heads of both massive penises were soon bouncing up and down on her enormously jutting knockers, the bell-shaped tips of both foot-and-a-half pillars of flesh soon smacking up and down on her rock-hard jugs, connected to the gleaming globes by thick filaments of precum. Both men groaned as their bellends contacted against the stacked teenage hardbody's massive cans, the projection of the pair of globes out of her chest like footballs.

Moving swiftly, Diamond grasped Ian's dick midway down the shaft, the feeling of the hot, hard, heaving flesh against her palm and fingers an electric turn-on, and then pressed the smooth, slick cockend to her plump lips, almost swiping it against her them like lipstick. As she moved her mouth over the domed head of Ian's cock, she opened her mouth, and expertly allowed a vast bubble of saliva and precum to form, which the teenage pornslut, by virtue of great experience, was able to make expand drastically, so that as she pulled her lips and chin away from their contact with the beating, pulsing tip of the teacher's monstrous fleshpole the bubble grew to the size of a party balloon. When it popped, it resolved itself into a line of white, frothy precum and drool which connected the blonde's tongue and lower lip to Ian's cockend, which she slurped into her mouth.

Quickly Diamond repeated the trick with Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell's cock, taking it in her left hand and fisting the cast-iron cumtube with a few devilishly rapid strokes that made science teacher emit a curious stuttering sound. She was not able to get her slender fingers to meet around the brawny staff of meat and marvelled at the spongy texture of the bulging veins under her touch. After slobbering over the science teacher's cock, Diamond slid her hands down both of the shafts at the same time, making it so that she now was holding each at the base, the slutty blonde pornoslut open mouthed at the pair of dicks pointing at her face.

Looking up from her position on her knees, Diamond looked from teacher to teacher as she slowly turned her hands inwards, winked up at them, and very slowly and deliberately touched the precum-covered bell-ends against each other. Mr White and Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell groaned as the naughty minx pressed the pair of fist-sized, bell-shaped cockends together. Ian gritted his teeth as he watched Diamond slide the tip of his shaft against his colleague's pussy-missile, and he felt the smooth turgid tip of his eighteen-inch cum-cannon glide over the precum glazed purple end of Charles' giant rod. Diamond grinned wickedly as she continued to tease the teachers by tracing the slick heads of their cocks over each other. After a few seconds a huge gout of precum spurted from the tip of Ian's monster shaft and splattered all over Diamond's knockers, glazing them, while similar jet soon issued from Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell's dick to smack into her right eye.

Diamond's reaction to being pelted directly in the face with a hot blast of treacly precum that bejewelled her thick eyelashes and hung off them in droplets was to spit a frothy wad of slobber over the pair of cockheads that were poised in front of her, slowly pulling her hands apart to separate the heart-shaped cockends, watching as tendrils of saliva and precum hung in strands, connecting the tips of the penises, roping slowly down.

Without further ago Diamond opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out, and jammed the blunt end of Mr White's monster meat into her mouth from the side, the thick cock sliding horizontally inside the blonde's pouting lips, with the domed head of the immense penis protruding obscenely from the inside of her cheek, tenting her flesh. Then Diamond took Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell's humongous fuckstick and slid the round, apple-sized cockhead all over the outside of her bulging cheek, patting it up and down a few times over the tip of Ian's cock as it projected the slutty minx's flesh out of the side of her face. After a few second of this, she reversed the positions of the two monstercocks that she was expertly grappling, allowing Charles dick to slide into her mouth to appear in profile from her other cheek, and this time it was Ian that took his dick in his hand and slid it all over the protrusion, quickly falling into a rhythm of smacking his junk into Diamond's face.

'OOOOoooyeeeeeah,' mewled Diamond, 'spank me boys. Smack your cocks into my slutty face...'

Messrs White and Woodcock-Splatterwell did just that, the latter more than a little excited to be referred to in such informal terms as a 'boy', and he sent a repeated thumping pummelling of his fat monstercock into Diamond's face, the head smacking into her eye a few times as well as against her cheeks, lips and forehead.

'Now put your cocks together, studs,' said Diamond, after the cockslapping had relented a little, gathering herself up from her knees onto her haunches, pushing the hips of the two men standing over her where she wanted them to go. Ian and Charles moved as Diamond directed them, and the pair of hung teachers faced each other and found their long, vein-roped fucksticks fencing.

Simultaneously, they repeated the trick that they had performed earlier, both men manipulating the muscles in their groins so that their brawny dicks lifted upwards, Diamond smiling as they did so, noting again the thick ropes of precum suspended between the achingly hard shafts.

'I can't get enough of seeing you guys do that,' the teen pornslut told them, as two heavy thumps of the blunt tips of the monster cumtubes smacked against both of the teachers' abdomens could be heard to punctuate the sentence.

Both Mr White and Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell moved forwards, towards each other, with the result that the muscular undersides of their elephantine penises mashed together, the two heavy poles making one enormous pillar of pink, veiny flesh. Diamond, salivating, immediately clasped her hands around the pair of bases to hold the monumental monolith of dick steady.

jizzlober
jizzlober
279 Followers