School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Unable to resist once again spitting over the top of the pair of cocks, and running her right hand all the way up the eighteen inches of throbbing dual poles, her left still awkwardly stretched trying to hold the shafts together, the massive-boobed blonde rubbed her thumb and forefinger all over the pair of smooth, angrily pulsating bell-ends, rubbing the slobber into them.

Having to stand, Diamond's heels gave her the height she needed as she opened her mouth and tried to fit both apple-sized heads into her mouth. It wasn't easy. It was a lot of heavy, throbbing meat to master and the constant pumping of precum from the gaping cumslits of the teachers created a constant trickle of precum that coursed down the pair of dicks and dripped all the way down, tracing the tumescent veins.

'I'm going to make you both very happy,' Diamond said, gelatinous pussy juices dripping from her quim, 'not to mention totally fucking drained. These cocks can't stay hard forever, and I'm just the slut to take them down...'

'Actually Diamond, they kind of are,' laughed Ian. 'It's very rare that we lose our erections during the course of a school day. As you may be able to imagine!'

'Quite so,' added Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell, 'I'm afraid since I began working at the school I've been permanently tumescent around school hours. Very literally an occupational hazard, since the staff and students are so lovely. Nurse Pennyweather and Dr Sinclair run a very tight ship here. It's really quite marvellous.'

'One of the perks of the job, Diamond,' Ian added.

'It can be quite difficult in a crowded laboratory,' Charles added, 'sharp turns in confined conditions quite often has the effect of knocking equipment flying.'

'Or indeed your desk on its side, Charles,' said Ian.

'Most embarrassing,' said Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell, 'but as you can see Diamond, the compensations are considerable.'

Diamond whistled, 'and I thought I was happy in my job...'

'It's certainly given you prodigious skills,' put in Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell.

Diamond made no response other than to make goo-goo eyes at Charles as she enveloped the head of his cock, as well as that of his colleagues, in her gorgeous pumped-up lips. Winking at him, she then opened her throat and pushed her head down, diving to deepthroat both monster cocks in a swift movement that was accompanied by a thick GLUUUUUURP sound. Ian and Charles groaned as the teen pornqueen impaled her face on their pressed-together schlongs, the combination of suction and the tightness of her gullet sending thrilling sensations deep into his groin, and the squirt of precum it elicited was immediately observable as a twin jet of fluid spurted explosively from Diamond's nose. Still diving down, Diamond engulfed the twin fleshmasts and kept going downwards further and further, both lengths immediately and obscenely visible by the way her delicate neck flexed and expanded as the muscular penises progressed down her throat. This ripple of flesh was so radical that the bulge in Diamond's neck got so far before it came up against the choker and bumped up against it before the busty vixen successfully rammed her head down further, the huge bulge of twin cockhead simply snapped the delicate instrument, the piece of equipment breaking and being sent spinning over to the other side of the room. By this time Diamond was close to the base of both cocks.

Both Ian and Charles were dumbstruck by Diamond's feat, and were sending each other alarmed looks, their eyes bulging out of their heads, and the stacked pornqueen's head came back up, and their cockheads popped out of her mouth.

'Diamond, your reputation is well earned,' managed Ian finally.

'That means a lot coming from you, Mr White,' said Diamond, still clasping both of her hands around the two cocks, precum dripping off the curvy slopes of her gigantic tits that projected from her tightly muscled torso. At this point she smacked both the dicks against her chest, so that both meaty heads swung and smacked into her clavicle with a dead-weight splat, before pressing her hands against her immense knockers and pinning the double tubes of rock hard meat between her firm, unyielding globes.

Diamond then administered a savage titfucking to both of the massive cocks. Messrs White and Woodcock-Splatterwell leaned their torsos backwards and angled their groins inwards to further ensure that both their cocks were planted more firmly into Diamond's monumental cleavage, her golden tanned tits jutting out like bowling balls of flesh as the two fucksticks sank into the narrow gap and ploughed through it. Diamond pressed her hands to the sides of her knockers to further press the shafts inbetween her globes, looking downwards at the pair of cockends that sawed upwards in alternate synchronisation as the two teachers began pumping their hips so that their monstercocks glided through her gleaming tits, the glistening, vein-ripped rods barely visible between the jutting expanse of curvy titflesh projecting from the 18 year old slut's chest. Humping up and down athletically, Diamond could tell that the rock-hard firmness of her vast fake tits were finally taking their toll on the two hung teachers, while Ian and Charles were beginning to succumb to the exquisite sensations of her gargantuan teenage knockers while their slick flesh torpedoes slid easily through the dense valley of her cleavage.

'Fucking slut...' moaned Ian, finally withdrawing his huge dick from between Diamond's cleavage, and taking the fat blunt instrument in his right hand, wiping the agglomeration of precum strands that webbed it to Diamond's huge cans as he jacked it furiously.

'I agree!' said Charles, doing likewise.

At this point Diamond was able to lean back on her haunches against the overturned table and admire her handiwork, which had resulted in the pair of monstercocked teachers furiously jacking their enormous dicks as she stuck her tits out further than the six inches they were already projecting from her slender chest and awaited the conclusion of the epic fuck-session. Two long ripples of spasming muscles starting from the base of each hung stud's brawny cock that flowed down both members was Diamond's final sign that she was in business.

The first volley of semen to accompany the dual ejaculation came at precisely the same time and resembled a tightly-focused horizontal blizzard, as if ejected from a snowblower that splurted from the widened cumslits of Ian and Charles. To the howling groans of both men, their pulsating penises expanding almost dismorphically as the mapping of ridged veins on their members swelled vastly and the tissues of the their cocks inflated, two jets of semen shot out of their cockends and splattered Diamond full in the face, pasting some of her blonde hair on either side of her head to the wooden top of the table behind her and painting her face from forehead to chin with dappled splotches of gooey white fluid. Blinking, Diamond then took two additional sprays, one from Ian and then from Charles, that splatted diagonally across her face, painting a thick, gluey white 'X' across her face, each going from jawline to her temple, the lines meeting over the bridge of her nose. After this another blast from Ian jetting from his dick to pelt her in the right eye, while Charles sent a spray that arced over her left ear and gathered in a pearly line in her hair.

'You mother fuckers...' Diamond said, one eye glued shut, the other squinting at them as laces of cum quickly dangled in sticky tangles from her jawline, some detaching and dropping downwards as two more forceful jets smacked into her face, 'Paint me with your cum.'

This time Ian and Charles aimed lower and occupied themselves with decorating her enormous tits with their awesome loads, lines of sticky white semen roping over the protruding orbs in fat gooey lines that cross-hatched them. Some tags of cum went over her shoulders and connected with the table behind, but equally many found their mark and Diamond's clavicle collected a small pool of cum while her gorgeous, smiling, very messy face acquired further streaks of the teachers' hot creamy load.

After their cumshots petered out, Ian and Charles staggered forwards, unsteady on their feet after the massive cumshower they had given the hot blonde teen porno babe. Groaning loudly, each of the reeling teachers swayed unsteadily and instinctively grasped the overturned desk with the hand nearest Diamond to steady themselves, with the result that their long megacocks lolled forwards around Diamond's shoulders, the beating, pulsing pair of meat pythons slung around her neck.

'Would you look at that,' Diamond said, looking downwards, 'looks like it was possible after all!'

Both Ian and Charles turned their drooping, exhausted eyes to look downwards, each teacher panting heavily and finally on the verge of serious fatigue. With some surprise, what Diamond was alluding to registered to them quickly. As they looked, the pair of glistening, gleaming, vein-ribbed snakes that projected from their groins were now somewhat flaccid; by any measurement or understanding of course, they still remained thick hunks of pulsing, beating meat, the veins that traversed them throbbing and protruding. Nonetheless, Ian and Charles's cocks were far from as iron- hard as they had been, each of the meaty cumtubes resting on the upper halves of her tits from either side.

'Looks like you guys can get soft after all. You just needed to meet someone with the right touch.'

Thick cum was still leaking out of the tips of the stricken and almost flaccid cum-cannons, the exertions finally too much for the monster-sized beasts from the teacher's groins. Both of the fat, meaty shafts retained pretty much all of their previous length, and while they were clearly still prodigious, arm-thick pieces of meat, the sense of their incredible hardness was conspicuously absent.

Ian and Charles looked downwards. Trying to replicate their previous control over their vast, cum-pumping appendages, they emitted throaty grunts, whereupon, as one man, Mr White and Mr Woodcock-Splatterwell attempted to manipulate the muscles in their groins to make their elephantine cocks rise once more. Loud groaning and heaving accompanied their strenuous summoning of the inhumanly strong muscles in their undercarriages. Their fat balls churned and turned over on themselves with the effort, and Diamond looked down to see the pair of enormous cocks start to throb with even more severity than they had previously. After a few seconds, the duo's dicks trembled, here was a brief, tremulous moment where each of their giant penises started to rise improbably, each maybe raising itself up about four inches, before the strain proved too much. Ian and Charles could not sustain the exertions, and both monstercocks slapped, dead weight, utterly defeated, like dying dinosaurs, back onto the boobed vixen's mega-tits accompanied with a resounding, stereo 'SPLATTTTT!' sound. Both of the fat, shiny purple cockheads smacked against each other in Diamond's cleavage.

'Fuck me,' came a hushed, husky voice from the door, 'well this is one for the books...'

Diamond looked up. Framed in the doorway was the indomitable Miss Hart. Wearing nothing other than a pink stretch of what looked like police-line slung across her pussy and across the lower section of her hips that said 'CAUTION, WET', transparent 8-inch stripper heels, a pink mesh top and a black choker adorned with large golden letters that spelled 'WHORE' , she was as shocked as Diamond could imagine her to be.

'Diamond honey, you look like a painter's radio!!' Miss Hart said enthusiastically, perfectly describing the cumsplattered teen. Miss Hart put her hands on her hips 'Well Diamond you did it. I don't know how, but you did it. Ian and Charles tend not to lose their erections very easily. Not bad for an interview at all. We might even have to fast-track you when you join us. There's plenty of staff who would like to be able do what you do.'

Diamond smiled jubilantly, and using he hands, wrapped Ian's cock over Charles's cock and then back under Charles's long, vein-corded shaft so that the smooth round head emerged, snaking out the other side next to the underside of her left boob. In effect Diamond had very loosely tied the massive schlongs together.

'Very decorative Diamond,' said Miss Hart, 'but something tells me you shouldn't try to add the bow.'

'This is my best work...' Diamond announced, 'fuck porn movies, I need some real studs.'

'That's awfully nice of you to say, Diamond,' said Charles

'Yes...' said Ian, 'and speaking of your best work, it's probably best captured for posterity, I think. Laura, why don't you hunt down a camera and take a picture of Diamond's accomplishment? I think female staff and students might be quite intrigued to know that it can be possible for my penis not to be erect... might make a change!'

'Oh, I think you just want to have your photo taken with a famous pornstar...' said Miss Hart, with a wink. Nonetheless, Laura produced a very small digital camera from somewhere and began to frame up a shot of the trio.

'Now Laura,' said Mr Woodock-Splatterwell, 'is that entirely fair? Mr White and I aren't exactly in our best light...'

'Well I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone,' offered Laura, lowering the camera.

'On the contrary, Charles,' said Ian, 'I can't think of a better way to announce Diamond's arrival than to have this picture on the front of the school magazine. With an appropriate headline, of course. How many of our students have drained us until we're flaccid? Let's be fair and give Diamond the credit she deserves.'

'Oh goodness,' said Charles, 'on the cover of the school magazine with Diamond Gazongas? Dr Sinclair will be so jealous! Please snap away!'

Miss Hart took a quick snap of the teen pornslut on her haunches, her face and tits spattered with cum, two exhausted cocksmiths standing over her drenched in sweat, their long, loose, limp cocks tied around each other in front of Diamond's spectacular knockers.

'Ian baby, that's so considerate, really. No-one would believe this without evidence, anyway! In any case,' said Miss Hart, still snapping photos, 'would it cheer you up at all to hear that my kid sister Candi is coming for an interview to the school tomorrow? Oh, and that you're to interview her?

'Candi?' Ian gulped.

'You remember Candi, honey. She remembers you.'

'And I'm interviewing her?'

'Yes, you are. Oh, and I forgot to mention, we're throwing her a small party at midnight tonight. She turns 18 tomorrow.'