School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Sanddy let slip as she humped her ass on Robert's cock, slapping her full asscheeks against his belly again and again in a valiant effort to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible, while it was now his turn to stand there and not move an inch. Instead, he stood there, gritting his teeth and letting Sanddy fuck herself silly on the full length of his colossal fuckpiece as he captured Diamond being drenched in her juices on camera.

"Now..." Robert was to one to speak in the immediate aftermath of Sanddy's long anal orgasm and the voluminous discharging of girlcum that had accompanied it. Pausing, he made his naked, sweat-coated girlfriend totter about on her stiletto heels by extracting his cock from her thoroughly pounded bung, then bent his knees and pulled his hips back to slide his cock down the length of her booty until he could thrust it in between her legs towards Diamond, who gawped and stared at the oncoming crown of his member. Raising his knees, Robert brought the shaft of his cock up against Sanddy's pink, tender honeypot, smearing her juices onto its vein-ridged shape and causing her to mewl happily while he kept pushing forwards in a steady motion that brought the flared, fat business-end of his turgid fuckmast sliding past Diamond's lips and into her mouth. Closing her eyes and tightening her soft, plump lips round Robert's cockhead, Diamond could feel her own honeybox overflowing as he thrust it deeper into her hungry maw.

"I think it's time for some yes and no questions," Robert finally picked up the conversation again, "Moan once for yes and twice for no, Diamond."

"Does that sound good, Diamond?" Sanddy asked, while Robert stabbed his hips forwards to bring his pelvis into contact with her ass again and cause the head of his cock to be thrust down Diamond's throat.

Her neck suddenly bulging obscenely thanks to the circumference of Robert's dick, Diamond moaned with lust, being careful to only do so once.

Fortunately, Sanddy was not only possessed of a pair of rock-hard, jutting knockers and a peachy ass that was sculptured perfection, but her long, toned and slender legs had the added bonus of a cute little thigh gap at the junction of her pussy, so Robert's massive cock protruding through from behind had a little bit of room as it speared through from behind her. Not that it made too much difference, because Robert, being quite turned on, had a boner that was inflating his already monstrous member to new proportions.

The massive fucktube was a seriously meaty column of flesh that jutting out of his groin, and to be even more precise not only jutting from his, but from Sanddy's also at the present moment in time, and as Sanddy looked down she observed thick clusters of veins bulging and branching along the sides and top of the pulsing pillar of flesh, with the ridged exterior seemingly brawny and muscular. She gasped as the pulsating dorsal vein throbbed against her splayed labia, the stacked teen sexpot's slippery, velvet pussy sliding snugly over the top of the massive dick.

The tip of the monstercock was enveloped between Diamond's plump lips, and the description 'dick sucking lips' never seemed so apt, the blonde teenage pornstar kneeling on the floor, suckling Sanddy's donkey-dicked boyfriend's schlong for all she was worth. Which was a lot, because for an eighteen and a half-year old, she had had not only a lot of practice, but reached the top of her profession as far as cocksucking went. Perhaps that was one reason that Robert was emitting low growling moans behind her, Sanddy reflected, mentally listing the profusion of scenes she had seen with Robert where Diamond had sucked her way through a forest of dicks. That particular title had stuck in her mind: 'Diamond Gazongas blows a Forest of Dicks'.

Sanddy gathered herself and prepared to continue the interview.

'Okay Diamond, you seem to take an awful lot of pride in being a cock-loving, huge-titted, pussy-licking, cum-guzzling buttslut and jizzwhore. Is that correct?'

On her knees, her eyes fluttering open, Diamond managed half a moan before the sound she was making changed into something oddly gurgling and guttural, as Robert released a messy effusion of precum that splurged down her throat.

'I'll take that as a yes!' said Sanddy.

Redoubling her efforts, Diamond moved forwards and commenced attempting to gorge herself on the stallion-sized tubesteak that had currently filled her wide-open mouth, her jaw locked open around it, and begin to inch her head forwards, getting slightly closer to Sanddy's pink, glistening pussy situated at the apex of the long column of flesh that was penetrating her mouth.

Even so, she was barely able to get half of the giant dick past her lips, and even that took some effort. With the cock steel-hard, dripping with saliva and now pumping out liberal blasts of gooey precum, the slutty blonde porno-chick began to bob her head up and down, beginning to give Robert as masterful a blow job as she could. Leaning back a little bit, she sucked his bulbous, round head, and then removed her fat, gorgeous lips from the smooth bell-end momentarily as she licked up and down his shaft with her agile tongue. Tracing the cords of veins and throbbing muscle and slurping against the long girthsome tube meant that before long Robert's dick was a slippery, dripping mess, with strands of slobber spilling out from the blonde's mouth, which, when she finally withdrew it from her mouth, was connected to her chin, lips, and cheeks, with long, loopy ropes of fluid.

'Is that everything you were hoping for, baby?'

'Yes...' Robert and Diamond said at the same time, both assuming Sanddy was talking to them. Both of them were in heaven, Robert having his dick sucked by arguably the world's greatest pornstar, Diamond entranced by the young stud's monstercock that surpassed anything she had dreamed of previous to her admittance to the school interview day.

Smiling nastily, Diamond continued her labours by spitting gobs of saliva at Robert's cock, adding to the gooey mess that she had already created, and then once more began running her plump lips and questing tongue up and down the beefy pole to make it even more slick and glistening as Robert stood on his tip-toes to peer over Sanddy's shoulder to get a better look at the expert ministrations of the blonde teen-porn goddess. Sanddy smiled too as she looked down, and took the back of Diamond's head gently in her hands and pulled her towards her, slowly managing to slide Diamond up the mega shaft towards her snatch. Both Sanddy and Robert noticed the busty blonde's eyes go quite wide, looking up at the couple as she allowed herself to be drawn further onto the young cocksmith's dripping fuck-log, her mouth now totally wide open, rubbery lips stretched tight over the vein-corded, muscle, ripped dick, her gorgeous face impaled on it.

'I think you've forgotten about the interview,' Robert managed through gritted teeth as he peered downwards to see Diamond Gazongas engulf another inch of his arm-thick member in her splayed maw.

'What would you say your biggest achievement was, Diamond?'

Diamond did a mixture of a moan and groan that came right from the bottom of her throat, which coincidentally was just about the place that Robert's cockend was currently lodged.

'I don't want to speak for her, but deepthroating my dick would surely be up there,' Robert said.

Diamond looked up at him, winked, and moaned.

'A definite yes,' Sanddy smiled, as Diamond consumed more and more of her boyfriend's dick, sliding further and further until her cute little nose brushed against her juicing clit. Sanddy gasped and jolted, the single touch sending a sock through her that made her pussy convulse and instantly explode in a shower of juices, the big-boobed teenage slut squirting reflexively, a cloud of liquid exploding outward, splattering the thick shaft she was sitting on and Diamond's surprised face equally.

The riotous explosion saw Diamond disgorge Robert's dick from her mouth, the immense member dancing around in the air, ropes of the saliva and precum that clung to it dangling in loops and ropes. Diamond didn't so much as need to cough in order to regain her composure, and even before Sanddy had come down from the insane high of her orgasm, she had fixed Robert with a look that could melt through steel before saying slowly and deliberately as the immense cock bobbed in front of her face:

'Now how about you put that fucking monstercock all the way up my tight little asshole?'

On all fours, Diamond turned and presented her gorgeous rear to Robert, jiggling her ass at him so that her juicy, fleshy buttocks rippled enticingly, the perfect, peach-shaped asscheeks gleaming with tiny droplets of water that glistened over each of the deeply tanned globes. Gulping, Robert grasped his shaft firmly in his right hand and began to take long, luxurious, footlong strokes of the gigantic organ, smearing the slobber evenly along the glistening muscular length and feeling the popping veins that crisscrossed the immense meat-truncheon on the palm of his hand.

Diamond's asshole was a work of art, a tight, cute ring of puckered muscles and Robert eased forwards and, heart fluttering, placed the tip of his smooth, bell-shaped cockend against the rosebud hole before settling the chunky purple crown, slick and slippery with oozing precum, against the balloon-knot ring of muscles that were the stacked eighteen year old pornstar's asshole. As his girlfriend watched, awed, Robert slowly fed the heart-shaped head of his giant, tumescent member into Diamond's anal passage, all the way up her pliant asshole. He was expecting it to be tight, but he wasn't expecting the amount of expertise and control that the busty pornslut exhibited over it, and he found that Diamond was able to make the ring of muscles gape open while he pressed his cockend into it but then clamp down tightly. Of course it was impossible not to notice the obscene way in which the diameter of Diamond's asshole expanded massively as the muscles of her rectum accommodated the insertion of his monstrous girth.

Diamond reacted exactly like the slut she was, by screaming 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!' and starting to buck her ass up and down, slamming her booty in a wild, twerking rhythm so that the peachy contours of her delectable derrière jiggled staggeringly, a series of movements that had the effect of gripping onto the humongous shaft sticking into her rear end and pulling more of the hulking rod into her butt. Robert gritted his teeth and held his clasping hands by his sides as the blonde pornslut thrashed her bouncing booty and impaled her rectum on the pole. Diamond's tiny asshole was now a vastly distended hole with a veined monstercock sticking out of it, while Robert's ballsack was swinging against the 'You must be this long to ride' tattoo on her leg.

'Your boyfriend is a fucking stud!' yelled Diamond as she slammed her ass back and forwards.

As Sanddy smiled, she saw that Robert was handing her the camera.

'Honey, would you mind taking a picture of me fucking Diamond Gazonga's ass?'

"Of course I would, honey," As she spoke sweetly, Sanddy's face was lit up in big, loving smile, her big, expressive eyes conveying her love for her boyfriend.

"I'd love to snap a picture of your big, hard, beautiful monster of a cock stretching that slut's sexy ass," Instantaneously, Sanddy's expression – along with her entire demeanour – changed radically, her voice turning breathless and husky, her happy smile transforming into a lustful snarl, and her eyes narrowing into thin slits through which she was gazing straight at her boyfriend with a gleam nasty enough to make him groan and have Diamond's big, juicy asscheeks bounce as his cock ballooned outwards and bucked upwards when a long splatter of prejizz travelled up through it to be deposited deep into her ass.

"Fuck me!" Diamond was next to say something as she cried this plea past her shoulder at Robert, her own expression no less horny than Sanddy's, and followed up on it by slamming her way backwards until her glutes were seemingly pressed as flat as they could possibly get against his belly and making him groan as his rock-hard rippled from another blast of precum, with Diamond able to swear that she could feel the shape of his cockhead changing inside her ass due to the dramatic expansion of his pisshole as the long, continuous jet of precum was rocketed out through it.

"Robert..." Sanddy spoke again, Diamond and her causing Robert's head to nearly spin as he was now constantly shifting his attention back and forth between them, "Pull out almost all the way..."

"But not all the way?" Forming his lips into a thin smile, Robert brought his hands forwards and took a firm hold of Diamond's teeny waist.

"Uh-uh," Sanddy shook her head, while Diamond gasped at the increasingly familiar but still utterly fantastic sensation of having her ass plugged and filled by a genuine specimen of steel-hard, throbbing monstercock.

"You're the director," Robert smiled at Sanddy, and caused Diamond to moan in protest when he began to pull back, extracting the base of his cock through her hugely distended asshole and allowing her buttocks to resume their normal smoothly bulging shape.

"Fuck..." Just as he began moving his knees against the tiled shower floor, Robert gasped in wonderment at Diamond's sluttishness as she struggled against his tight hold of her waist, shifting and bucking against it and trying desperately to escape it as his seventeen-inch cumtube was eased back out through her bung.

"Wow," Sanddy let out a perverse giggle to mark her approval of Diamond's valiant but doomed struggle, "this slut really fucking loves your cock, honey!"

"Yeah..." Robert replied, sounding slightly out of breath and having his brow furrowed as he realized that he was quickly coming up to the point where the length of his cock and the portion of it that had cleared Diamond's anus, meant that he'd have to start leaning forwards if he wanted to maintain his grasp of her waist, especially since the expanse of her juicy booty meant that he couldn't hold his arms straight, but had to snake them in around her full, firm globes of bronzed assflesh.

"You must have really dazzled her, Robert," Sanddy continued on, her smile remaining as nasty as ever, her left hand rubbing her pussy slowly and carefully while her right held onto the camera, "Or else Diamond would have figured out by now that she could just tighten up that sweet, sexy asshole of hers, and you wouldn't be able to get anywhere at all."

"Sanddy..." Robert groaned, his eyes nearly crossing, a long spurt of precum filling Diamond's ass, and the thought of Excalibur trapped in that rock for all those years popped up in his head for some reason as Diamond's ringpiece suddenly hugged the trunk of his cock much closer, so close in fact that as he glanced towards it between her spread asscheeks, he could see an indenture in the top of the elastic ring of muscle made by the thick dorsal vein of his schlong.

"Sorry, babe," Sounding completely unapologetic, Sanddy took another picture of the brawny, massive shape of her boyfriend's cock disappearing in between Diamond's asscheeks, "Us sluts have got to stick together."

"Diamond," Sanddy immediately addressed the blonde slut on her hands and knees, juices dropping freely from her pink pussy, "want to know what Robert's going to do?"

"Fuck yes!" Diamond's reply was delivered in the form of a lustful scream and coincided with her relaxing her ringpiece for exactly as long as it took her to throw herself backwards, heedlessly tossing her ass towards Robert and having her stretched hole swallow up another couple inches of his thick cock.

"I'm going to pull out till just the head of my cock remains in this tight, slutty ass of yours, let Sanddy get a picture of it..." Being helpful enough to inform Diamond of his plans, Robert had to stop and take a deep breath followed by a hoarse groan. It didn't really matter, since it was unlikely that he could have made himself heard over the loud, horny yelp that was Diamond's most noticeable reaction to him thumping out a thick gusher of precum that was delivered deep into her bowels.

"Then I'm going to really fuck your ass," Robert's promise caused Diamond's head to snap until she was suddenly looking back at him over her shoulder, sending him a long that had him suddenly gasping for air again.

"Do it," Diamond moaned through gritted teeth, her gorgeous face twisted into a determined, horny sneer while Robert had just gotten enough air back into his lungs that he could groan at the pressure of her asshole against his cast-iron hard suddenly relenting.

Wasting no time, Robert pulled back, working his knees across the floor as he slowly extracted inch after inch of his dick from Diamond's ass, until the raised brim of his flared, fist-sized cockhead finally appeared back into the open, where it pressed up against the dark, glossy pink of Diamond's gaping anus.

"Fuck," Groaning in excitement as she stared at the juncture of her boyfriend's cockhead and Diamond's backdoor, Sanddy moved in behind Robert to look down past him at the porn starlet's magnificent booty.

"Yeah," Robert agreed, "this is what I see every time I fuck you from behind, honey."

"You just gave me an idea, honey," Sanddy's dirty smile returned in full force as she quickly dropped onto her knees behind Robert, her left hand leaving her pussy while her right arm snaked its way round his chest, bringing the camera up to her eye while her chin rested on his shoulder and her huge, round tits that exploded out from her slender frame were pressing into his back.

"How about a nice PoV shot of your big dick splitting Diamond's ass wide-open?" Sanddy purred into Robert's ear as her left hand made a beeline for the base of his cock. In no time at all, she was caressing it, running her slender digits along the fat veins that adorned it, snapping a picture of its crowned lodged just inside Diamond's ass while her fingers and her boobs rubbing against his back caused Robert to groan once more and drop his head back, before the whole length of his turgid fuckpiece ballooned outwards in one single, hefty throb that ended in him hosing down the insides of Diamond's ass with precum.

"FUCK!" Diamond cried out at the surge of precum flowing up her anal tunnel and Robert's cockhead expanding against her asshole, forcing it to open up even further. Again, she threw her head to her left, unwittingly allowing Sanddy to catch the look of ecstasy upon her face as she took a second picture while aiming the camera a little higher this time around.

"Okay, baby," Planting a quick kiss on Robert's cheek and giving the bottom of his thick cock a playful pat, Sanddy got back up on her feet, her heels clicking against the shower floor as she moved a little to the left, "Fuck that horny slut!"

Before Diamond was done processing Sanddy's words, Robert had let slip a guttural noise, tightened up his hold of her waist, and pulled her up and towards while slamming his whole body forwards. As a result, Diamond's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped at the sensation of about six or seven inches – the equal of your average dick and several times thicker – of mammoth cock being speared past her sphincter in one single thrust.

Another thrust like that quickly followed from Robert, then a third that brought him crashing into the boobed blonde teen's booty from behind, his hard belly slapping against her juicy asscheeks and making her cry out something girlish and unintelligible before he pulled back a couple of inches, then slammed forwards again. Leaning in over Diamond, Robert slid his hands up to her tits, working his fingers all over those huge knockers of hers while his belly slapped into her ass again and again due to him working the last few inches of his ginormous fuckmast in and out of her ringpiece like a piston.