School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sanddy," Robert began, just as Diamond's climax was dying down and she eased her back onto the table again, her huge boobs rising and sinking dramatically due to her heavy breathing, "Didn't Diamond say she loves your tattoo?"

"Uh-huh, she did," Nodding her head with gusto, Sanddy was already putting aside the camera and looked very much like she knew what Robert was going to say next.

"Then why don't you give her closer look?" Robert hadn't even finished the suggestion before Sanddy was advancing upon the table, moving gracefully in her stiletto-heeled sandals as she climbed up onto the table.

"Are you sure, honey?" Sanddy asked Robert in a tone of mock innocence as she squatted down on her haunches over Diamond's face, placing her mouth-watering ass tantalizingly close to the happily moaning teen pornslut's pouty lips, "She's a famous porn star! I can't just shove my ass in her face..."

"Sure you can..." Robert's reply coincided with Diamond grabbing hold of Sanddy's waist and pulling her down on top of her face, parting her asscheeks against her chins and sticking her tongue out to let its tip brush against Sanddy's asshole. Unlike the first time that she'd licked it, when Sanddy's anus had been a puckered little hole, Robert's thick cock had transformed it into a big, gaping shape that Diamond could easily stick her tongue inside. After first making Sanddy moan on top of her by running her wet muscle along the inner rim of the other blonde's widened ringpiece, Diamond soon thrust her tongue up inside it, mashing her face even tighter into Sanddy's ass cleavage and pressing her luscious lips as flat as they could against the outside of Sanddy's asshole.

"Oh fuck, honey! Diamond Gazongas is licking my ass..." Groaning out this highly superfluous comment, Sanddy leaned forwards slightly and shored herself up by planting her hands on Diamond's huge, bronzed tits, her fingers soon begin to work their way round Diamond's stiff nipples while she in turn had her tongue dance around inside Sanddy's back door.

Then Diamond's tongue went completely rigid and she was made to let out a guttural groan that was muffled by Sanddy's delectable bubble butt when Robert pulled back several inches and duly slammed his way back to the hilt inside her ass. This proved to be the starting point for Robert fulfilling his promise that he would fuck Diamond as hard as he could, as he was soon slamming his way backwards and forwards, impacting against her prone form every few seconds as he speared his throbbing fuckpiece in and out through her hypersensitive asshole. Though it soon seemed like she was squirting again with every fifth or sixth thrust that Robert completed – her transparent ejaculate once again being propelled onto his muscular form – Diamond did her best to keep on licking Sanddy's ass, nimbly working her tongue whenever she didn't have to pause to cry out in bliss straight into the other blonde's gaping ringpiece.

"Robert, baby..." Sanddy purred out, still playing with Diamond's tits and feeling like she too was about to cum hard, "You look so bloody good fucking that slut's ass!"

In response to Sanddy's praise, Robert somehow managed to up the pace of his thrusts to start treating Diamond to a properly savage assfuck that her eyes go wide behind Sanddy's booty and the rhythmic spray of juices from her cunt to become a high-powered flood once more, with him grabbing onto her legs and placing her calves against his chest and Sanddy straddling her face while fondling her breasts being the reasons why the powerful reaming that her ass was subjected to wasn't sending her sliding back and forth across the table.

"F-fuck!" Letting go of Diamond's tits, Sanddy leaned back, placing her hands on the table behind her and raising her pussy up a little, positioning it so that the girlcum that came whooshing out of it was directed onto Diamond's chest.

While she kept on cumming, Sanddy wiggled her hips to spray her clear juices all over Diamond's jugs, hosing them down with girlcum whilst Diamond somehow managed to keep her tongue rammed inside Sanddy's ass. Diamond was climaxing too, both sluts propelling their juices out in front of them as their hairless pussies quaked wildly.

Both of them stopped climaxing, then started up again while Robert kept on working his cock like a piston in and out of Diamond's ringpiece, pounding her relentlessly as his thighs and his beefy balls slapped into her lush booty.

Just as both busty, blonde babes squirted out the last of their messy orgasms, Robert began to pull back, lowering Diamond's long, toned legs while extracting inch after inch of muscular fuckmeat through her anus.

"You sluts had better get on the floor," Robert said in an unusually dark voice once his cock had cleared Diamond's bung in its entirety – the sound of his cockhead popping out of it seeming loud enough that the shockwave would knock the table over – and used both his hands to try to keep his bucking member under control.

Dismounting Diamond's face and climbing off the table, Sanddy helped Diamond get up, the two of them quickly ending up on their knees on the floor, locked in a tight and somewhat confused embrace that had their matching pair of ginormous, ballooning knockers mashed together to form a solid mass of firm, glorious titflesh and their cheeks rubbing together as they looked up at Robert expectantly.

A few quick strokes of both his wrists, and Robert let out a loud, booming cry that coincided with the first thick, long spray of jizz being rocketed out through his expanding pisshole. Due to how they were sitting, the first blast of spunk hit Diamond and Sanddy straight in the face, blinding them both and leaving them to cling onto each other as Robert proceeded to hose them down with cum, the pair of sexy sluts moaning and whimpering whenever they didn't have their mouths filled with thick, gluey balljuice over the next couple of minutes as Robert produced wave after wave of the sticky stuff, directing it not only onto their faces but into their hair, all over their tits and stomachs, even having plenty of it end up on their legs.

Due to them not being able to see at the moment, the first sign that the cumshower had ended that Diamond and Sanddy got was the couple of seconds that went by without them being on the receiving end of a deluge of spunk, followed by the sound of footsteps which in turn was followed by Robert beginning to rub his cockend all over their beautiful, jizz-drenched faces. Rather than to wipe the cum out of their eyes, both sluts opted to begin showering the crown of Robert's cock with loving kisses.