School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not my name, slut!" The other armrest was knocked loose, while the back of the sofa broke free too, although it was still pinned to the wall by Charles as he was pouring everything he had into each booty-breaking thrust forwards.

"IAN!!" The more power Charles and Robert put into ramming their mammoth dongs into her anal passage, the hornier Laura got, "Fuck my little baby sister! Fuck her till she's nothing but a bimbo sizequeen whore!!"

Rather than reply that that meant mission accomplished since Candi had been precisely that long before he'd even shoved his dick inside her, Ian made the whole length of the table sway further underneath them both at the end of each new slam forwards that he carried out.

"Motherfucker!" As Ian sped up, Candi climaxed harder, "Need this! Need this every fucking day! Need GIANT COCKS STRETCHING MY WHORE ASS!!"

The screaming and squirting of sizequeen sluts, the pounding of monstercocks past their assholes and the pumping out of thick jets of precum continued on for quite some time, with Diamond and Sanddy's cunning plan backfiring a bit due to all three studs getting so carried away that they all fought off the need to cum several times over.

In the end, it was Ian who reached the point of no return first, and he ignored Candi's screams of disappointment and attempts to trap his dick inside her ass to instead pull out all the way until the clear, wet 'Scccccchhhhhhllllooooorp!' bounced off the walls to announce that his cockhead had cleared the teen anal queen's gaping anus and was back in the open.

"Hurry up, you fuckers!" Without looking at how Ian aimed his cock to point down at her sister where she laid in sweaty, glistening, squirting mess on top of the table, Laura could tell just from that sound alone what was about to happen, and she wanted Charles and Robert to get in on the action, which was why she now started contracting her ass round their throbbing fuckpieces, "Glaze my sis with cum till she looks like a fucking birthday cake!"

"FUCK!!" Robert was the one who took the initiative that led to him and Charles making Laura scream at the top of her lungs and giving her one last rush of anal-induced bliss by ramming their cocks balls-deep inside her booty before beginning the long task of extracting them.

SPLAT!! Ian wasn't going to wait for his fellow studs to join him. Standing at the same end of the table from where he'd been introducing Candi to what it really meant to get her ass well and truly fucked on a genuine monstercock, he now let fly a surge of cum that stretched out to run about a metre from head to tail before it splattered itself against her gorgeous face.

A result of him having held back for so long, the ginormous jet of cum didn't just hit Candi square between the eyes and plaster itself to the whole of her face underneath that initial point of impact, but it smacked down onto her tits, thick swathes of cum glistening against the deep, swooping curvature of her cleavage, and formed up to run in a long line down the centre of her toned stomach almost all the way to her drooling, quivering cunt.

Keeping her head raised, her mouth gaping and her tongue sticking out while tendrils of jizz dangled off it, Candi stared with the one of her eyes not glued together with the thickest, most lustrous spunk she'd ever come across down the barrel of Ian's colossal cumtube. Then his cumhole winked, and a second burst came whooshing out into the open.

Though Candi didn't see it, Ian's pisshole expanded twice more in the next ten seconds to unleash two more blasts. And while none of them could match the scope of that first shot, they nevertheless were absolutely huge, each of them dwarfing the entire load of a normal man. And they all smacked against her tanned skin, the first hitting her stomach to further encase her twin rows of neatly lined-up abs in viscous balljuice, the second flying higher due to Ian's dong rising from the recoil and thus hitting the underside of her boobs to produce a sound like that of wet paint being flung onto a wall, and the third following an ever higher trajectory that saw it end its flight by gluing itself onto her face.

Having her mouth filled to the brim with Ian's cum made it hard for Candi to scream as her pussy went off again from getting hosed with all that cum, so she instead swallowed it down while the blasts simply kept coming as Ian finally started jacking his dick. She didn't pay much attention to the table seeming to shift as if straining under some suddenly added weight, which was how she missed Robert leaping across the table to get down on the other side of it.

Robert had just enough time to swing round to face Charles, the two of them positioned on separate sides of Candi and with their pulsing, precum-drooling schlongs projecting towards her tits, before he too had his beefy balls clinch and cum start to spray from his cumslit. Two seconds later, Charles too threw back his head and started cumming.

That two-second gap meant that Candi was blindsided first once, then all over again as one jet of cum hit her tits from her right like a tidal wave, then another came at them with the same force from her left side.

Just like Ian, Charles and Robert grabbed their cocks and started fisting, wringing jet after jet of extremely thick and sticky balljuice from their testes and having them strike Candi one after the other, the young sizequeen finding herself being bombarded from three sides at once until Ian finally ran out of stuff to throw at her. As if to signal that, he took a small step forwards and slapped the crown of his fuckpiece onto her pussy, sending juices flying everywhere.

Up on the screen, Zoe was now upside down and balanced on her shoulders on the edge of the bed, with Mr. Reamer standing in it, trapping her legs against his sides with his arms while driving his cock into her ass with all the grace and subtlety of an out-of-control derrick.

In the end, from her vantage point of lying in the rubble of the disintegrated sofa, Laura could see that she'd gotten her wish. Because as Charles and Robert fired their last shots at Candi, the young fuck bunny was covered from cunt to head in an intricate, extremely dense network of cumropes that glistened against her tanned skin and which gave away the directions from which they'd been fired at her. And even as her chest heaved from Candi sucking air back into her lungs, the cum-ropes glued to her boobs barely moved.

"Like I said," Back on her feet, Diamond put her hands on her hips and shifted her stance slightly to show off just how tight her shiny dress hugged the parts of her body that it was glued onto, "Who do we have to fuck around here to keep this party going?"

As one, three sets of hungry eyes turned towards Diamond. But then she was more interested in the three steel-hard, mammoth cocks that turned towards her too.

'Me and my big mouth,' Diamond drawled, with a wink as the three inhumanly massive penises turned towards her like bimbo-seeking rocket launchers, the gorgeous blonde slut taking advantage of the pregnant, loaded pause by pointing up at her mouth with her index finger and slowly parting her lips, letting her tongue loll, waggling around, the tip extruded towards where the three studs were.

An incredibly long and thick lace of cum was oozing out of Robert's dick which extended down from the cumslit and dangled down around his shins before it dropped off and splotched onto the floor between his feet. Charles's dick was still literally connected to Candi's massively inflated knockers that were sticking out of her chest, the brawny, throbbing length leaking a thick, viscous rope that was attached to her boobs. Ian, whose absolutely hulking cunt-hammer was rock-hard, sticking out of his groin like an iron bar and gently being levered up and down in the lull by the cocksmith's pc muscle, was connected to the ground by a slowly oozing rope of gluey white cum that simply kept leaking from his dick.

Robert and Charles's massive schlongs were still thick and meaty arm-thick prongs, but they showed slight evidence of having just voided their ballsacks, the girthy, vein-corded tubes ever so slightly deflated, the throbs that were pulsing through each of the muscular lengths making them appear to sprout every few seconds or so, the tissues and veins flaring every so often. Ian's showed no such signs, the monstrous, glistening beam of muscular flesh pointing straight outwards, completely rigid.

With all that evidence of masculine power taken as read, Ian still emitted a slightly strangulated groan as his dick relented in the face of the teenage pornstar's provocation, the mega-dicked teacher letting out an 'OooohFUCK!' from the back of his throat as his monstercock bucked and his glistening bell-end spat a white, glutinous cum-comet that arced the seven or eight feet to where Diamond was standing before splattering messily into the stacked teenage nympho's face. Diamond took the facial like a champ. Cum spattered off her face at the impact, the teen pornqueen's expression half-wince, half-smile. There was a long moment where the blonde whore held the pose, long enough for Ian to hear Laura to sigh 'fucking stud...'

Ian groaned once more as the thick mess slid down and off Diamond's chin in three or four long dripping clumps, one after another, the bubbly threads easing sequentially off her smiling face until one long one hung off it and stuck there.

Raising her eyebrows seductively Diamond twined the thick rope of gooey cum around the finger that she had been pointing at her face, the lengthy and elastically stretching pearlescent line long and with enough cloying viscous integrity to be wrapped around her hand as well as the blonde bimbo slut continued to twist it playfully and demonstratively around, holding it up near the side of her face. Admiring it and then transferring her gaze to the horsehung teacher, and locking eyes with him, Diamond grinned.

'Get the fuck over here you fucking monster-dicked pervert. I can't exactly suck that fucking mega schlong from over here,'

Ian needed no further encouragement, and started to make his way over to where the gorgeous, mega-jugged porn slut was standing, her tits sticking out from her skintight black shiny dress like a pair of cannonballs. As Ian moved, the thick cord of cum connecting his monster schlong to the floor was broken, and a thick thread of spunk drooping from the tip of his massive shaft dangled in front of him as it speared its way across the room towards the slutty whore.

Charles and Robert were not far behind the monster-cocked teacher, Charles snatching away his bulgingly vascular fuckstick from where he had been slapping it playfully and softly against the massive domes sticking up from Candi's cum-splattered chest, and Robert similarly hefting up his meat-log in his right hand, gripping it hard around the middle of the foot-and-a-half long shaft to squeeze the rest of the spunk in the cumtube towards the bloated head, and shook it five or six times at the utterly cum-drenched bimbo teen birthday girl, four or five sprays of droplets shaking out of the end of his monster length to add to the sticky glaze on the creamed blonde slut.

The trio made it to the blonde hardbody porndoll as one man. Ian's monstrous, gleaming, vein-throbbing member leading the way as he stopped immediately in front of the top-heavy teenage bimbo clad in the shiny skintight black micro-dress, the eighteen-and-a-half inch beastcock stickily and slickly gliding between Diamond's legs, her tiny dress riding up around her groin, the teacher's cow's heart shaped crown splitting her labial folds. On either side of him, Robert and Charles emerged, their huge cocks flanking Ian, the foot-and-a-half length columns of sheer brawn, glistening corded muscle and pulsating vasculature each pointing upwards to prod into one of her bowling-ball sized knockers.

Diamond's imperious sneer turned to a transport of delight as Ian's massive cockend throbbed against her budding pink clit and made her slippery pussy squirt, her gelatinous fluid leaking out of her already moist cunt all over the rampant beastcock that was spreading her lips apart. She squeaked delicately as the blossoming fluid cascaded onto the ground around her feet.

In no time at all, the tattooed porn chick had grasped the pair of cocks pressing into her cans and was slowly sliding her hands up and down the lengths, her slender fingers unable to get more than half way around either of the girthsome cumtubes even as she squeezed and milked the turgid prongs. Eye-fucking the pair of studs either side of her, Diamond proceeded to smack the monster-schlonged duo's thick, rigid tubes of muscular dickflesh into her jutting tits, the glossy heads slapping against the tight shiny black material and leaving threads of white spunk that was still leaking from the giant fuckrods suspended between her enormous boobs and the gleaming, purple, apple-sized heads that capped the massive brawny shafts.

Charles and Robert both reached a hand behind the bimbo pornqueen and slid it round her slender back, each roving downwards to find a bubble-shaped glute protruding behind her which each of them tried to grasp. As the same time, Ian sawed his dick completely through the stacked teen's thigh-gap, the monstrously erect and inflated member's veins, each as thick and pronounced as an electrical cable, coursing past the silken lips of her pussy and emerging out behind her, bisecting the twin globes of her jutting can as the drooling head appeared behind her derriere.

'How about this, boys?' Diamond asked sluttishly, making goo-goo eyes at Robert and Charles as she fisted their massive rods.

'Fucking whore...' Robert said, gritting his teeth as the hot, stacked bimbo pornstar jacked his immense, throbbing tube of meat, the monstrous fleshmast spearing into the massive, bowling-ball sized orb, the flared, purple, slippery and gleaming head of his dick prodding into the taut, heavy, firm surface of her tit. Charles merely groaned as the tip of his prong was poked by the teenage pornqueen into her other boob, the stacked blonde fuckdoll's gorgeous face pouting aggressively, teeth clenched at them as she smacked the crowns of their meaty schlongs over the shiny black stretchy fabric of her skintight dress, audible splotchy sounds of impact accompanied by stretchy filaments of precum suspended between their cocktips and the material with each slap.

'What about THIS!' Diamond announced, gripping the pair of cocksmith's dicks, holding them slightly away from her torso and flexing her body with a sinewy, stripper's ripple of her tight, flexible torso, which make the neckline of the dress she wore snap smartly downwards, the stretchy material rolling down over the lower curves of her enormous hooters. Instantly, two tanned spheres sprung out of the dress and stuck out of her chest, the shiny material flicking downwards to her abdomen, where it scrunched together, the eighteen year old pornstar's massive pair of round, solid melons protruding out of her chest in a mouthwatering display of smooth, gleaming, tanned flesh.

'UUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNGHHHHHH...' Charles and Robert groaned in unison as they spectacularly unloaded their meaty schlongs over the Diamond's stunning tits, the tip of both cocks simultaneously spewing hot, clear gouts of heavy, glutinous, translucent precum in a pair of volcanic sprays that splattered her hulking, bronzed, spherical cans. The pair of cum-guns spasmed wildly in her hands as the teenage pornstar directed the splattering jets of slick, heavy, clear precum onto her globes, only now, after the jerking organs had quaked in their climactic twin jolts, touching the rounded, glossy purple heads of the foot-and-a-half-long pair of spunk-cannons to her jutting domes, tracing the smooth crowns around the thick deposits of gluey fluid that they had spurted onto her globes.

'You slut, Diamond,' Ian said, withdrawing his monster schlong from between the porn whore's legs, pulling it upwards, the massive, rigid, vein-ridged pillar of meat pivoting from his bulky groinal muscles, the foot-and-a-half long shaft throbbing as he planted the bulbous head between Diamond's tits, the rounded head landing in her cleavage with a thick SPLATTTTHHHUUDDD that sounded a hollow note in her breastbone after the initial sloppy sound of impact.

'I aim to fucking please!' Diamond said, smiling at Ian, as she pressed the pair of dongs on either side of her prodding further into her tits, pushing the glossy, precum-lubricated globes so that the pair of rounded orbs slid around the vascular meatstick that had been planted between them. Ian sawed his hips back and forth, enjoying the way that the round crown of his cock slid between her huge knockers and obscured the lower half of her face on every thrust.

'Get on your fucking knees then, whore,' Ian said, putting his hand on the top of the teen pornstar's head and pressing her downwards. Diamond smiled and winked at him as she slid onto her knees in front of the monstercocked teacher, the brawny schlong bumping against her nose and chin as she descended to his groin.

Charles and Robert moved slightly away to each side, meaning that the forthcoming encounter between the stacked blonde tattooed porn bimbo on her knees and the studly teacher was to become the main attraction for the moment. Sanddy and Laura had maintained an interest in watching Diamond effortlessly seduce the trio of monstercocked schlong-swingers and attracting them over to her magnetic sexual attractiveness, although Sanddy's 'fucking cockstealer...' comment wasn't meant entirely in jest, sticking her tongue out as she did.

Ian levelled his dick at Diamond's gorgeous face. Slowly but determinedly, he jacked his pc muscle to allow the inhumanly long penile missile to gently bob up and down in the air a few centimetres from her face. The slick head was drooling threads of glossy precum that were roping downwards onto Diamond's protruding tits, and the pornslut divided her gaze between the smooth, curved crown that stared her in the face, undulating in the air atop the steadily pulsing of the muscular member, and between meeting Ian's eyes.

She placed her hands on Ian's broad thighs and mouthed 'wow...' soundlessly but exaggeratedly at him, her eyes meeting his worshipfully.

'Look at her fucking eyes light up when she sees that dick,' Laura said.

'Looks like three monstercocks rolling round and dropping into place on a slot machine!' Sanddy laughed.

Ian groaned, a sound which stayed in the back of his throat, reverberating more hoarsely until it became an aggressive 'RRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!', the monstercocked teacher hefting his fists in the air as he did so, clenching them tightly as a massive gluey welter of precum was disclosed from his dilated pisshole, a muscular ripple surging down the brawny length of his fuckpiece preceding it before the thick load exploded against Diamond's wincing face. Globs of the stuff were thrown everywhere, the force of the splatter tipping some of the tumbling, heavy threads over her head to land several feet behind the stacked hardbody bimbo.

'Fuck...' Diamond said, shocked but appreciatively, her eyebrows raised as the gooey mess dripped from her chin. Blinking, she cleared her eyes as best she could, before smiling again up at the stud. 'I'd better get on with it...'

Diamond opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and let it dance around the meaty head before enveloping her ripe and luscious lips around the glossy, apple-sized crown and withdrawing them, letting a thick lace of bubbly saliva dangle between the tip and her upper lip. Emitting a throaty, pleasured 'mmmmmmmmm...' the blonde pornqueen then opened her lips further and took the head into her mouth. Ian breathed out raggedly as Diamond sucked, her cheeks collapsing in, before again withdrawing the tip of the turgid fuckrod from her mouth, this time admiring it as three or four thicker clumps of saliva dangled from it, attaching her chin and lips to the meaty staff.