School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time when Diamond opened her luscious, slobbery mouth, it was to impale her face on the iron-hard cum-cannon, the whole room echoing with the GLUK sound she made as she gorged herself on Ian's monster schlong. Now it was Ian's turn to wince as the stacked pornslut drove her face further down the solid, thick fuckpipe, sliding the massive log down her gullet as far as the first nine inches. Then she pulled back again, with a cacophony of similar GLUUUURRKKGLLOOOORP noises as she thrust her face further back on, the ring of spit and slobber that glistened now past the ten-inch mark on Ian's member becoming the new limit. A dozen times the gorgeous porn whore threw her face onto the teacher's stiffly inflated prong, the steel-hard member slightly buckling at the root at every new assault of Diamond's pink-ringed bimbo lips to slide further down it.

Suddenly Robert appeared from nowhere behind Diamond.

'Let me help you, sir,' he said.