School for Scandal Redux Pt. 05

Story Info
A reworking of School for Scandal.
7.3k words
4.5
4.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb: Written in collaboration with Gunde

XX

Gina Taylor wasn't in the mood. It had been a bad morning for the head of supply. Sometimes she was amazed at the amount of actual work that she was required to do. Surely that was against the school's ethos somehow. Wasn't the whole point of the enterprise an endless banquet of erotic frivolity, without consequences, without inhibition, without... work?

First there had been having to organise cover for the drama class for the first lesson, which meant bringing a supply teacher into the school -- an actual supply teacher, for God's sake -- who she hadn't met before and hadn't had time to properly induct. That had pushed everything back so that she'd been late for her meeting with two of the school's governors. And spectacular though the meeting was -- she was still surprised at the odd droplet of cum roping out of her bright blonde hair fifteen minutes later -- she'd been unable to enjoy the particulars of the encounter with two very esteemed and very, very endowed trustees in the way that she normally would have been able to. The supply teacher thing was nagging at the back of her mind all the time.

All the way through the sucking, all the way through the spitroast, all the way through the double anal, it nagged at her. They were older guys, but they could certainly fuck, both of them buoyed up by the 'endowment dividend' that was extended to the most enthusiastic sponsors, meaning they were massively, thickly endowed, in a way that stretched her holes elastically -- all of whom had to have been to the school in the first place. That was the case with these two gentlemen, who clearly wanted to keep 'in touch' with the goings on at their alma mater, although Gina found that the best way to keep the small talk about the 'good old days' to as minimum was to introduce the concept of her being skullfucked into the conversation, which, for her kept meetings enjoyable, as well as succinct. All the time, though, even while the pair of prodigiously brawny monstercocks were being shoved down her throat, they failed to dislodge the nagging question of the new supply teacher.

Granted, she did manage to push it to the back of her mind when she was taking an absolutely monumental double facial -- two footlong schlongs emptying seemingly endless reserves of hot cum into either side of her face at the same time -- but as she alternatingly suckled at each huge, blunt, bell-shaped cockends, greedily suctioning the final reserves out the turgid, throbbing fucksticks, each gasping man convulsing in post-orgasmic bliss as she pulled her face away from their cockends, tongue extended, drawing out long laces of thick, syrupy semen that dangled on the end and dropped downwards onto her tits -- BAM -- it popped into her head again.

She should never have allowed an uninitiated supply teacher into the school.

God help him.

She'd sent the pair packing, grabbing the ever-useful Lana 'Easy' Lay (a Head girl and perennial student ambassador) and instructed her to deliver them to a first-year sex-education class. One of the governors had been prattling on about that, wondering how different the pedagogy now was to 'his day'. Lana, as per, was completely reliable and wholly dependably-attired. Decked out in a tiny pink spaghetti strap-style slingshot bikini and stylised transparent stripper shoes with spangley gems on them, the dark-haired final year whore had both of the governors hard again in under a second and was leading them down the corridor away from Gina's office by their massive, precum-weeping schlongs. The sound of her heels clicking on the floor receding, Gina breathed a slight sigh of relief and checked her phone for messages. If Easy couldn't keep them occupied, a dozen gorgeous teen hardbody sluts jacking their classmates off into test-tubes to ascertain the truth behind the average ejaculation ought to.

Her phone had been pinging with messages throughout the episode with the governors. That too worried her. The social media profiles favoured by the teachers in the school were positively thrumming with salacious messages about conquests, cumfaced selfies inevitably tagged '#student satisfaction', interminable POV dongsucking that the male teachers captured, always with young, hot female students sucking their cocks, and so on, but something about this morning was sending alarm bells ringing. If anything, the new supply teacher had been really cute. There was no telling who could have got their claws into him by the end of the first lesson.

The first message was from Nurse Pennyweather. It read: 'Gina. Just done the rounds with the morning enhancements. New Meat in Drama? Why didn't you tell me, slut? Soooo hunky... going to double-dose him, just to be sure xxx'.

Gina rolled her eyes.

The next message was also from Nurse Pennyweather. It read: 'Double-dosing not such a good idea. Anyone ever cum in your ears? It can't be good for you, right? I mean, not if it comes out of your nose? I've always had cum on the brain but this is ridiculous. Going for a lie down - if the stud ODs bring him to the infirmary and jam him in my ass.'

(Editor's note, you can find this episode here: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Drama-again%21.152222)

Well there it was. The supply teacher had been inducted all right. Just not the way she had intended. Based on when the messages had been sent, Gina deduced that the ditzy school nurse had dosed up the new supply teacher at the end of the first period (double drama) with Mr White due to teach another session of double drama in the same classroom. She wondered which class that was, and who the students were.

There were other messages that were of little importance, but than another message added to the emerging mosaic. It was from one of the school's janitorial staff, Roxxxi and Foxxxi. They were two sluts that never worried about getting their hands dirty. Miss Hart had once joked in the staff room that their names looked like a completed game of noughts and crosses, only for Gina to have to sharply elbow her and harrumph to indicate the presence of Miss Fox on the next table. Both were complete sluts who on balance managed to cause as much mess as they cleaned up, but Gina was concerned because they had been meant to clean the wing of the school near the drama studios. She opened the message.

'Having a bit of an issue in drama -- Henry just died in the studio! Come and see!'

For a moment Gina's heart was all a flutter, but then she clocked the attached picture. 'Henry' in this instance referred to the school's industrial strength vacuum suction device, which was mainly deployed for the removal of nasty spillages and stains. True to form, the machine had been decorated and customised, with the nozzle painted to resemble an enormous, purple, veined penis, much like the way that WW2 fighters sometimes decorated the nose of the plane with fierce teeth.

The picture showed a rather overwhelmed device, with thick white liquid spewing from the nozzle and what looked like smoke coming out of the back. Roxxxi stood next to it, eyes wide, looking mystified. Gina bit her lip. What the hell was going on over there?

She sent a message to indicate that she was coming over, and got changed quickly. The catsuit business was becoming a little bit of a bore, so she decided to 'dress down' a bit and let -- what was his name? Ian? -- see her 'fun side'.

She selected a pair of black mesh fishnet tights with shiny black holdup straps round the tops of her thighs along with black shiny stripper shoes with small buckles and set both garments off with neon-pink legwarmers up to the knees. To match the stockings she wore a mesh vest-cum-thong which was deeply cut and went over she shoulders but also functioned as panties, and slid on a plaid skirt that was no more than three inches long which barely covered her slit and literally sat on top of her projecting ass cheeks. To retain some modesty she selected an absurdly small short-sleeve blouse that was I reality nothing more than a piece of knotted fabric over her massive knockers.

She could have been mistaken for a schoolgirl, if a pornified one.

But she wasn't. She was the head of supply.

Gina went out. Somewhere there was a monstercock on the loose. And she was going to find it.

an looked down at Laura. She was easily the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen from a general perspective. But she was also the one that resembled the biggest bimbo fuckdoll he had ever seen as well. Her body was an absolutely ridiculous configuration of perfect assets, with both the fitness aspect and the porndoll aspect each fully maximised, with neither compromising anything to the other.

The fact that she was currently splattered in his cum was the cherry on top. The astounding blonde was lavishing so much love and care on his throbbing, pulsating bell-end in the aftermath of his orgasm and was so preoccupied with worshipping his dick that he got the chance to have a good look at her. Her skin was bronze-tanned and gleaming, a lustrous shine coating it; her almond-shaped eyes were a gorgeously deep azure blue, and her hair was tanned a white gold colour, falling around her face in cascading tresses, most of it rippling down her back where it brushed against her ass. He lips were a pair of glossed up, pumped pert, pouting cushions. She was both built and incredibly streamlined. Her arms showed taut and defined, but sleek muscles, where her quads were honed and even prominent but not overly bulging. Streamlined and graceful as she was, the spherical protrusions of her massive bulging tits and the bowling-ball sized globes of her thick, round bubble-butt gave made her proportions utterly ridiculous.

Ian was completely blown away by the statuesque Miss Hart, but was now ready for pretty much anything following the rigours of double drama that morning, and his state of permanent incredulity was washing off him in waves, as was the sense of accompanying inhibition. There was little other to do than throw himself into this crazy situation as fully as possible and take whatever came his way. Aside from everything else, he was actually enjoying it, and all the sluts he met were as well -- encounter after encounter was proving that he was the studliest and most well-hung man that any of these hypersluts had ever met. He certainly wasn't disappointing Miss Hart, certainly not if the deep, satisfied moans and smooching sounds she was making were anything to go by.

Miss Hart was apparently obsessed with smooching his cock in every imaginable way. She was alternately sucking cum out of the smooth, inflated, shiny tip, wrapping her sumptuous lips around the glossy tip of his prick, slurping out remnants of his orgasm in the form of thick, gluey, laces of cum, noisily and messily extracting them in long, elastic, expanding strings that hung suspended between his bellend, and her lips, chin, and cheeks, before winding them around the crown in ropey laces and sucking them off again, or simply spitting them back onto the round, slick, heart-shaped crown and trying to catch them as the sticky, swinging, pendulous ropes of jizz hung off it. It was going on for quite a long time. Ian was enraptured. Even so, he found his eyes wandering around the room to try and gain some perspective on the general traffic and commotion going on all around the gym. He was mean to be in change of a lesson-

THHHAAAA-WHHHHAAAAACKKKKKKKK

'Don't take your eyes off me, motherfucker.'

It was Laura making the statement. Ian looked down. She had apparently noticed his attention wander and used the best means at her disposal to get it back. In this instance that meant swinging his cock to the side and then launching it back, hard, at her face. Ian's monstrous shaft pistoned back and smacked into her face, all along the cheek, his purple crown level with her eye.

'Fucking hell, Miss Hart.' Ian protested. Suddenly it was less romantic. Laura's eyes looking up at him had an intense and smouldering quality that made him feel a little more like prey again.

'Haaahaa...' chuckled the stacked blonde whore huskily, 'better get used to that Ian, everyone's a little possessive about the meat here, and I'm no exception. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this fucking monster schlong that you're packing and I'd hate to think I didn't have your full attention.'

'Well...' started Ian, 'it's just... the lesson? Aren't we supposed to be... teaching?'

It still felt weird for Ian to refer to what he was at least supposed to be doing as 'teaching.' He gestured helplessly around the room, at the various scenarios of sexual carnage taking place.

'Personally I think this lesson is going quite well, Mr White. You disagree, clearly.' Laura narrowed her eyes further still and drew his cockhead closer towards her mouth.

'No Miss Hart -- Laura. I think it's going well too.'

'Well perhaps we should let it run its course.' Laura lapped at Ian's dick, 'because as I was saying, I'm beginning to feel a little proprietorial over your meatstick. Thinking of ways that I can keep it to myself for the rest of the day... and perhaps a little longer?'

This time it wasn't the feeling of her plump lips on his dick that made Ian shudder.

'The best plan at the moment is to hide it up my ass so none of my colleagues will be able to see how big it is. What do you think about that?'

Laura raised an eyebrow in an impetuous and thoroughly self-satisfied smirk. The expression was immediately augmented with a fat blast of thick precum that splurted out of the groaning supply teacher's cock and splattered against her face.

'I could get used to this,' grinned Laura, as Ian's hot, gluey discharge slid down her glazed face and roped off her chin onto her massive tits, oozing with all the consistency of melting caramel.

She looked at the dick as it stood out of Ian's groin. It was absolutely vast.

'I just want to make the point, Ian,' Laura began, staring down the barrel of his monstrous, muscular, thickly vein-threaded cum-cannon, 'that I've sucked a lot of cocks. Thousands upon thousands, actually. And in all that time, none of them -- and I mean none of them -- have come close to this absolute beast sticking out between your legs.'

Ian groaned inwardly as Laura completed her monologue, involuntarily jacking his pc muscle inside him, compressing and releasing it to make the massive log slowly bounce up and down in the air in front her face.

Laura was mesmerised by it. All her instincts said it was a good foot and a half long. An absolute megacock. The massive bulbous head, cloven but two cursive sweeps of the underside of the glans, coming together to meet just as the tips where the wide, dilated pisshole continually wept thick fluid, was the size of a human fist, or a good-size apple. It was this gleaming crown, with a thick brim, that was throbbing most angrily, a deep purple colour, the flesh inflating and deflating menacingly with each pulse of blood through it. But this smooth, glistening lump of heart-shaped meat was supported by something equally incredible: a shaft of flesh that was iron hard to the touch and longer than her forearm by some considerable distance. It looked immensely heavy, sticking out at a right angle from Ian's groin, a smooth and gleaming column except for the set of thick, muscular striations that ridged it, bulging ribs of brawn that ribbed the shaft as the angrily spasmodic inflations of the throbbing corpus spongiosum pulsed beneath it. Long, rippling veins stretched from root to tip, an immensely thick, almost finger-diameter one travelling from the base to the head, and two more fat ones in zigzag patterns down the sides, but all tributaries seemed to come together and cluster near the head in a throbbing network under the glans.

'The class is getting on with the lesson, Mr White,' Laura said, addressing Ian's dick more than him. 'How about we fuck?'

XX

It wasn't that the cleaning equipment had broken -- god knows the school could run to a replacement- but quite how it had broken. Gina hadn't got a clue what was going on as she made her way to the drama studio. By the time she got there, a quick glance told her all she needed to know. Standing framed in the doorway, even she had a hard time crediting what had gone on over the course of the last lesson. And she had seen, and done, everything in her time.

There was, not to put too fine a point on it, a lot going on. She took the scene in in an instant, but then had to keep darting her eyes back and forwards to take in the details. First of all, there was cum. A lot of cum. The floor was glistening with about two dozen opaque smears of splattered semen and they were in irregular splashes all over the room. That was just the floor. Glancing around, Gina could see liberal, arcing splashes on every wall, most of which were in the form of a sticky white sprays, droplets of which were oozing slowly down. Some appeared to have, if not deliberately, at least fortuitously, stuck posters that were on the wall proudly advertising both past and future student work.

Amongst the vandalised items were the poster depicting Jody Coxxx-Staynes's latest bravura performance of a blowbang, which was absolutely plastered with thick spunk. There was a poster for the talented thespian student Kelsii Kinxxx who had put together a vanity project that was a radical reworking of 'Othello' called 'Desdemona', the original twist being that the pure and virginal Desdemona was in actuality an incorrigible whore who fucked literally everyone behind Othello's back, who finally got caught and was subjected to a gangbang by every male character in the play in their marital bed. The poster had a series of garish photos of Kelsi sucking and fucking every subsidiary character in the play -- Cassio's thick schlong sticking out of her asshole, getting plastered in thick, gluey, dripping spunk by Iago, sucking on Emilia's pussy -- with the large, central picture a depiction of Kelsii as the centrepiece in a dramatic candlelit orgy in the bed, on all fours with her ass upwards and taking a butt-bursting triple anal with her face turned towards the camera orgasmically wincing, Othello's absolutely colossal black member pressed against her face and resting on her head, curving over her hair, the mammoth black head resting between her shoulder blades. Clearly this theatrical presentation was a rival to the one that had just supposedly been rehearsed in the drama studio, the invigoratingly titled 'A Midsummer Night's Cream', a sticky flyer for which was plastered onto the wall on top of the larger and more professional-looking poster for 'Desdemona'. Also blemished was a poster for a play that had been renamed 'Don't Suck Cock in Anger', which was possibly for the same form as the 'What the Butler Saw' group. This one was slightly more prosaic -- emulating the style of mid-twentieth century realism no doubt -- with two rather moody looking girls sitting on a couch in a bedsit, while two hefty cocks poked into the frame from the side. Gina had no clue what the selling point was meant to be for for that one, but it too was absolutely smeared with semen.

Struck askew on the wall next to her was a photo collage of what appeared to be a very young Zoe Monroe wearing nothing other than a blue thong, white PVC thigh highs and a blue mesh top with long sleeves. There were two men behind her and Zoe was holding a hand each possessively on their bulging crotches and snarling in an exaggerated expression. Gina peered into the caption which read 'Taster Day Snaps' and was reminded that some porn industry big wigs had got wind that Tanya Monroe's daughter was going to enter the school, and had flown all the way over here just to scope her potential before she'd even been admitted a place.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers