School for Scandal Redux Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Looking up confirmed that the ceiling of the drama studio was also bedecked with cum hanging in dangling tendrils from the ceiling. Pretty explosive stuff. Gina transferred her attention to the students and the janitorial staff.

There were three first-year students that Gina knew quite well sat with their backs against the small stage, their legs splayed out in front of them. Each appeared to be just recovering from a state of exaggerated fatigue. Becca Bootie, Titania Titts and Faye Focker were three little fuckdoll sexpot strumpets that would rate well against any other schoolgirl whores that the school had to offer, but they had been completely destroyed. Whatever scandalous clothing they were attired in was hanging off them, Becca's black wet-look leggings hanging around her calves, and Tits's corset askew. All the sluts were absolutely plastered in cum, the thick, sticky white fluid splattered everywhere on their faces and bodies. Titania's absolutely monumental cans were smeared with white, her face was a spunk-spattered mess, and Becca and Faye hadn't fared much better. They looked fucking exhausted.

Above them, sitting on the stage, were three male students. Each had their legs dangling down, either side of the girl that was sitting underneath them. Each had their huge, overdeveloped schlong, obviously on their way down, deflating after orgasms, cum leaking from the tips, placed on the girls' head form behind, the thick veiny tubes drooping down almost like snouts or trunks over their foreheads. Becca blew thick cum bubbles out of her mouth intermingled with the thick laces of gooey cum that dribbled out of the cockend that was hanging over her nose.

In front of this were the errant janitorial staff that had made the distress call to Gina.

Roxxxi was on her knees on the drama studio floor. A fuckdoll wearing baggy camo combats, ankle boots with fuck-me heels, a white vest cut off just low enough to let the bottom six inches of her massive tanned, gleaming knockers to stick out, bracers hanging limp at the sides, the tattooed brunette slut was occupied with the two students on either side that were fencing their monstrous, gleaming cocks together, trying to stick both in her mouth at the same time.

Foxxxi was a caramel-coloured black girl with a dyed-blonde buzzcut and massive head-sized cans sticking out of a slashed skintight t-shirt with fishnet pantyhose up to her ripped abdomen and a g string with three thin strips cutting into the juicy flesh of her hips as they wrapped round her thick ass.

Gina put her thumb and forefinger over her nose and looked down, as Henry spluttered, whirred, expulsed a spume of cum, and stopped working.

'Ok,' said Gina, 'where's he gone?'

"He?" Abandoning her attempts to cram two cockheads into her mouth at least momentarily, Roxxxi threw a surprised glance over her shoulder and towards Gina, "One guy did all this?"

"Bullshit," Snorting with disbelief, Foxxxi scanned the cum-blasted drama studio once again. Even with the parts of it that Henry had managed to take care of before breaking down, it was absolutely drenched with expansive streaks, wide splashes and thick ropes of some the thickest, most intensely lustrous jizz she'd ever seen. Surely one man couldn't have done all this?

"He can't have..." Despite her scepticism, Foxxxi slipped her right hand in between her legs and let her middle finger travel up the length of the grove appearing through the front of her g-string, petting her pussy in one luxurious stroke.

"He fucking did!" Out of breath and with the muscles of her face weighed down by all the prime-grade balljuice glued to it, Tits spoke slowly and deliberately, her doing so stirring the huge and fat but largely spent cock draped over her head and leaking cum onto her forehead and into her eyes.

"Fucking stud," Faye moaned out to confirm what Tits was saying, her eyes crossing from her efforts to stare at the cock splayed across her face from above. Rather than close her mouth when she was done, the deliciously sexy teen slut kept it open and ran her tongue over her plump bottom lip to lick the cum off it.

Becca didn't say anything, but instead kept on blowing cum bubbles with single-minded devotion.

"It's the new supply teacher," Even as she said it, that sounded absolutely ridiculous to Gina. The guy that she'd quite literally shoved into his first class had been all flustered and shocked, giving no indication that he possessed the ability to fuck three of the school's most promising hard-bodied young sluts into oblivion as well as do all... this. Gina let her gaze dart back and forth across the studio again and had a tremble of excitement roll through her curvy, stacked frame. Even with the boys playing the rude mechanicals there as back-up, the amount of cum that this supply teacher -- Ian, she was about 90 % sure now his name was definitely Ian, not Ewan or Ivan -- had pumped out and shot all across the room reached levels that went straight past merely spectacular and into the realm of the truly epic. Really, it was enough to make the narrow-waisted, monster-jugged head of supply's head spin.

"Bullshit," Foxxxi repeated, but as a breathless moan this time around, one that she delivered whilst making the triple straps of her g-string dig deeper into the flesh of her hips and luscious booty by pressing her middle and index finger hard against its front, trying to stuff her pussy full without bothering with removing her underwear first.

"Bull cock!" Her mammoth chest settling down again after heaving violently as she sucked enough air into her lungs to produce that scream, Tits followed up on it by tilting her head back further and sticking out her tongue to lick the tip of the cockhead that had up until then had the cleft where its underside met up just underneath his pisshole rubbing against the bridge of her nose. Above her, the stud to whom the cock belonged groaned darkly.

"Only one way to find out..." Definitely giving up on squeezing the pair of cockends in past her lips, Roxxxi got back up on her feet and had the heels of her ankle boots tapping quickly against the floor as she hurried over to the nearest of the trio of cum-drenched babes. That happened to be Becca -- or Bexxxi --, who remained so exhausted that she could do little but stop blowing bubbles and instead produce a faint gasp of arousal and keep her lips puckered when Roxxxi dropped down on her haunches and leaned in to kiss her underneath the crown of one of the mechanicals' cocks.

Although calling it a kiss was perhaps not entirely accurate, since after prying Becca's silk-soft lips apart with her tongue, Roxxxi latched onto the bottom of them with her own and went on to suck the jizz off of it, her appreciation of its taste and texture revealed not only through her dreamy moans, but also by her reaching in with one hand to cop a good, thorough feel of one of Becca's boobs and knead all that firm, supple flesh encased inside a chaotic and dense patchwork of gleaming cum-ropes that criss-crossed and followed the outline of the teen's bowling ball cans.

"Fucking tasty," Her eyes narrowed into tiny slits through which a nasty gleam burned, Roxxxi moved on down the line to the next schoolgirl whore recuperating from an epic session of having her holes stretched by a monstercock that Roxxxi had yet to see. That, in a bit of auspicious happenstance that saw the trio of young boob-queen sluts lined up in the same order as on the poster announcing the play, turned out to be Tits.

"Gotta have a spine of steel to handle tits like that," Although in possession of a pair of huge, round tits herself, Roxxxi was full of admiration for Tits' jugs. Quite frankly, the eighteen-year old blonde had a rack that the somewhat older brunette couldn't so much as a glance at without yearning to bury her face in it.

Back on her haunches, Roxxxi did exactly as she desired by shoving her face into Tits' cleavage and pushing deeper into it until she reached the point where the twin pair of orbs -- each substantially bigger than her own head -- refused to yield any further. In response, Tits moaned onto the cockhead that she was licking, and which consequently was producing an amalgam of jizz and precum that dangled down in ropes and fell as big dollops onto the top of Roxxxi's head.

Standing some distance away on account of her not having moved since entering the studio, Gina could swear that she heard a faint echo each time that an obscene slurping and sucking could be heard rising up from deep valley between Tits' boobs as Roxxxi treated herself to yet more spunk.

"Look, now she's coming to," Foxxxi grinned at Tits starting to stir and writhe against Roxxxi as she sat with one heeled boot on each side of her thighs and sucked on her tits some more, "I could suck on those huge cans for hours..."

"Sexy slut probably squirts if you suck on them long enough," Roxxxi said, her face now streaked with ropes of spunk as she extracted herself from the ultra-boobed blonde bombshell's cleavage, before swirling round with her tongue inside her mouth, making first one, then the other of her cheeks bulge outwards as she wiped her gob clean of any jizz that hadn't already been sucked down her throat.

A horny "Try me," constituted Tits' reply, and she delivered it without looking out from behind the thick schlong that obscured so much of her face.

"I will, later," Again, Roxxxi moved on, her rising from her squat reminding Gina of how no combat camos in the world were baggy enough to conceal the top-heavy brunette's big, muscular and shapely ass. With sexy, powerful booty like that, Roxxxi would never need a nutcracker.

Much like her two friends, Faye was gradually recovering from the savage fuck session that Ian White -- she'd never ever forget his name -- had treated them to, as evidenced by her spreading her legs and turning her head towards Roxxxi when she dropped down next to her.

"Fuck, that looks like an invitation to me," Smiling, Roxxxi went straight for Faye's wide-open cunt, sliding two fingertips in between its folds and not bringing them back out until she was sure they were coated with ample amounts of the cum that was everywhere. Next, she shoved the fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Mmm," Her eyes closed and her lips sealed, Roxxxi bobbed her head as she swirled the jizz round, meticulously savouring it before swallowing it down at long last.

"Yeah, this is all from the same stud," Roxxxi announced, after letting the taste linger on her palate, "And it's prime-grade too."

Roxxxi had gulped down a lot of cum over the years, and she'd happily drink a gallon's worth of the vintage she'd just sampled.

"Fuck it," Shrugging her shoulders, Foxxxi stepped forwards, "Henry's broken anyway."

By the time Foxxxi reached her, Tits was back to sucking cock, which she went on to do with her eyes closed as the black babe locked her lips round one of her nipples and hoovered it clean of balljuice with her mouth.

"Wow, you weren't kidding, Roxxxi," Sitting on her knees straddling Tits' legs, Foxxxi next ran her tongue sideways across the other blonde's boobs until she reached her other nipple, which she sucked clean as well.

"Hey, Miss Taylor," Having already moved in between Faye's legs and preparing to start with licking her pussy clean of jizz and working her way up from there, Roxxxi stopped leaning forwards and looked over her shoulder at Gina, "Wanna help out?"

It wasn't that it wasn't tempting, Gina thought while noting how one of the studs pushed himself further out over the edge of the stage and raised his cock so he could jerk it while Faye happily set about lathering his balls with her spit. Actually, 'tempting' wasn't a strong enough term to describe the prospect of turning Bexxxi round on her knees and worshipping that awe-inspiring ass of hers, covering every inch of it with her tongue and teasing what was no doubt a radically distended ringpiece as well.

"Sorry, girls, I can't stay," But Gina was desperate to find that supply teacher. And it wasn't for his sake.

****

"Let me guess," Emboldened by his experiences thus far at the school and by Laura's praise, Ian ventured to make a small joke, "Anal?"

"Anal, Mr. White," The cum-painted Miss Hart confirmed, nodding her head in rhythm with swinging of Ian's cock up and down in front of her face.

"Ian."

"It's Mr. White for now," Laura insisted, the bobbing of her head ceasing as Ian's eighteen-inch tool settled down to explode out towards her face once more, precum dripping in thick ropes from it into her tits as they projected out above and far, far in front of her washboard stomach, "I'm reserving Ian for when you fuck my whore ass."

That remark netted Laura a point-blank shot of viscous precum straight to the face, the contents of which she was only too happy to lap up in as lurid and ostentatious a manner as possible while rising back up on her feet.

"I'll be screaming it," Placing a hand underneath Ian's cockend, Laura gasped with relish at its size and heft. Seeing it was one thing, but actually feeling it... "I'm gonna scream your name as you wreck my ass with your giant cock, Mr. White."

No longer in the mood to make any more jokes, Ian growled with lust and heaved himself up onto his toes at the same time as he bucked forwards with his hips, sending his cock sliding forwards over her hand until the whole of its head was beyond it. And while it moved forwards with all the lightness of a train pulling away from being stationary, his dick was swelling in anticipation of a new burst of precum that arrived just as he ran out of momentum.

"Fuck!" Laura cried out as the jet of prejizz from Ian hit her stomach like a cannon ball, glazing her skin and washing into the minute crevices separating her etched abdominal muscles from each other.

"Know what, Mr. horsecocked ultra-stud White?" As the balls of Ian's feet found the floor again, Laura had started pumping her wrist. It wasn't something she'd planned, but then simply holding his cock wasn't enough, "You tripod motherfucker. I've never-ever felt as good as I did with your absolutely beautiful monster of a cock stretching my asshole wide."

"Ever," Laura added for emphasis while looking Ian straight in the eyes and giving him a look that made him gulp while a highly agreeable sensation twisted and turned its way down his spine before making a turn and heading straight for his cock, "I meant it when I said I had an anal orgasm every single time you moved your hips."

Ian's next blast of precum was even bigger and harder, the throb that rolled through his cock as it rushed out of it making Laura's arm twitch at the elbow in the moments preceding the satisfying 'SPLAT!' of her stomach taking another hit.

Again, Ian's pc muscle began acting autonomously, but as his dick began to rise to resume bouncing up and down in the air, he found that it couldn't.

"Oh no you don't," Sporting a wicked grin that ran almost from ear to ear, Laura was flexing the muscles of her right arm to keep her hold of Ian's dong, "Don't you dare think I'm gonna let go."

Meeting Laura's smouldering gaze head-on, Ian took control and tightened the muscles in his groin up harder, his teeth showing as he increased the power trying to propel his cock upwards while Laura's plump lips became pursed and her awesome rack began to rise and sink dramatically as she tried to keep it pinned down.

"Fuck!" If she minded losing out against the might of Ian's dong and her being forced to let go of it as it suddenly swung upwards with the force of a catapult arm being released to break out of her hold, Laura wasn't showing it. Instead, she stood with her head tilted forwards and stared down its length, its heart-shaped, fist sized crown a mere couple of inches from her mouth. Ian kept it there.

"Guess I'd better turn around if I don't want this to turn into another stand-up face-fuck, huh?" Without raising her head, Laura sent Ian a playful wink. It wasn't exactly a surprise that this resulted in her face being doused with precum once again, but nevertheless she absolutely fucking loved it.

"Because you want to ream my ass first, don't you? Then make me do some more ass-to-mouth," Tendrils of precum dangling off her eyelashes, Laura narrowed her eyes into tiny slits, "Fucking pervert."

Judging from her tone alone, those last two words was the most loving thing anyone had ever said to Ian. It made his cock be rocked by a particularly hard pulse that really tested its rigidity, and made him want to return the favour.

"Turn around," Starting out easy, Ian then poured everything he felt towards the perfect blend of hard-bodied fitness babe and huge-titted nympho fuckslut standing before him, "You fucking whore."

"That's it!" Laura's grimace became wilder before she got into under control and widened her eyes again, "You can call me anything you like, you sexy stud."

"I told you to turn around," Eager to test what he could do with his pc muscle, Ian used it to wag his cock at Laura like he would his finger, "Bimbo slut."

"Careful," Purring, Laura did as ordered, swinging round on her heels to present Ian with the spectacle of her perfect ass swelling out beyond her hips, two globes of firm, luscious flesh and tanned, smooth skin, "Better have what it takes if you're gonna boss me around."

"Do you, you big-dicked bastard?" It was question that Laura already knew the answer to as she spread her cheeks to tease Ian with the sight of her asshole waiting for him, ready as ever to be impaled on his ginormous schlong. But asking it was part of the fun.

"Big?" His cock leading the charge, Ian moved in behind the stacked, statuesque and supremely foxy porndoll that was Miss Hart, "Don't insult me, Laura."

"Huge," Laura corrected herself, "Huge, brawny fucking monstercock made for sizequeen sluts like me..."

Grunting, Ian thrust forwards, threading the needle as it were by sending the crown of his fuckpiece spearing through Laura's asshole, which contracted round his cock as he completed the move that saw the first six inches of his cock buried between her cheeks.

"IAN!!!" True to her word, Laura called him by his given name as she screamed and squirted hard, her clear girlcum spraying from her pussy in violent pulses and her hips bucking while he set about hammering his way in deeper.

****

Gina arrived outside the school's gymnasium as the bell was going off inside it, signalling the end of another class.

Although soaking wet and hungry for cock, Gina felt a tinge of apprehension as she approached the door. The message from Nurse Pennyweather and her visit to the drama studio had led her imagination to run wild, painting a picture of the supply teacher in her mind that he might not be able to live up to. After wasting parts of the morning on actual work -- that still rankled her -- she wasn't in the mood for any disappointments.

Just as the bell ceased buzzing inside, Gina heard a wet splat right behind her and turned around. Long. stocking encased legs clamped together and her booty jutting out further underneath the back of her plaid skirt, she strained her lewdly undersized blouse through the added push on it from her boobs as she bent forwards from the waist to pick up the tiny object lying on the floor, surrounded by long streaks of translucent, glistening juices.

It was a thong, Gina noted whilst pulling up until her upper body was just above being horizontal, with a multi-colour assortment of narrow, horizontal stripes spanning its narrow, triangular front. It was also absolutely drenched with juices, enough so that pulling it from the floor had required a fair bit of effort and that it was now clinging to Gina's fingers.

The thong must have dropped from the ceiling. Which meant it was put there by something -- or rather someone -- and most likely stayed glued to it for quite some time. Like for instance the span of an entire one-hour class. Suddenly, Gina was a lot less worried about being disappointed.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers