School for Women’s Pleasure

Story Info
Couple goes for to school for her pleasure.
5.6k words
4.52
13.7k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote and comment, so I know whether or not to continue Sandy & Robert's story.

The couple sat in their car outside of what appeared to be a nondescript doctor's office. Sandy used one hand to brush her long light blonde hair back, turned to her husband Robert and asked, "Are you sure about this? Are you ready?"

Robert shivered a little bit, nervously, "I am very sure. I don't know if I am ready, but I know we have to do something."

Ten minutes later they sat in a comfortably decorated office, each in their own high back chair. Across an ornate wooden desk sat Miss Mary, the owner and operator of Miss Mary's School for Women's Pleasure. She was a tall, classically beautiful woman in her forties. She wore a white silky blouse which highlighted her significant cleavage, and a tan short skirt which fit the contours of her body closely.

She was reviewing information on a tablet she held. "Thank you both for completing our online questionnaire. I think our program should be able to help you with your situation. It will take dedication, and time, and will be uncomfortable for you at times. Particularly for you, Robert."

She paused for effect. "With that in mind, I will need both of you to sign waivers. But before we do that, I would appreciate it if you could give me a brief description of your situation."

Sandy asked, "But isn't that all in our file?"

Miss Mary smiled patiently, "Yes, ma'am. However, I find it useful, and frequently therapeutic for clients, to speak about it during the intake interview. It also ensures I am understanding correctly."

Sandy blushed, then looked to Robert to answer. He turned several shades of red, then stammered, "I am a... uh... umm... a premature ejaculator..." He looked like he might faint.

Miss Mary did not react in any way to indicate this was unusual. In a matter of fact tone she asked, "Frequency?"

Robert was puzzled, "I'm sorry?"

"Does this happen occasionally? Almost never? Frequently?"

Robert was so upset and embarrassed he could not speak. Now he looked to his wife to rescue him.

Sandy was barely audible, "Every time..."

Miss Mary made a couple of notes on her digital tablet. "How long do you last? More than five minutes? Two minutes?"

"Robert stammered, "Tha-thirty..."

"Thirty minutes??"

Sandy spoke, "Thirty seconds... maybe forty five, but rarely."

Miss Mary made some more notes. "I see we have our work cut out for us. How big is your penis?"

Robert perked up a little bit. Nothing to be ashamed of here. "Seven inches and thick."

Sandy contributed, "It is very nice."

"Show-er? Grower?"

Why did she need to know that? "I'm a grower, ma'am."

"Are you erect or flaccid now?"

WTF? "I am definitely not aroused."

"Show me."

Robert slowly stood and lowered his pants and boxers, revealing a very shrunken phallus. His nervous state had his little fella trying to hide. The head barely showed beyond his testicles.

Miss Mary simply stated, "Perfect. You may dress."

She continued. "This was in the material we provided, but I must verify, you are okay with monitored sex with others? For the purposes of solving your issues?"

Robert spoke first, "I'm not sure I would be okay with having sex outside our marriage..."

Miss Mary turned to Sandy, who replied hesitantly, "If it will fix our problem, I'll do whatever you need."

They were both surprised by Miss Mary's response. "That seems to be workable then. Robert, you need not worry. You will most certainly not be asked to have extra-marital sex. Sandy, you will need to engage with others during the program."

She gave the couple half an hour to review the waiver documents and sign. "Excellent. The program will begin tomorrow night if you are prepared to begin.

When they both expressed that they were ready, she shook their hands and expressed her happiness to begin, and her confidence in their success.

When they arrived the next evening, Miss Mary explained the first exercise would be to demonstrate for both of them what they were missing in the bedroom.

Two young women entered the office. They were not dressed provocatively yet were attractive. They were also obviously strong women.

"Edna, Gertrude, would you please escort Robert to the booth in room 22, and prepare him for exercise one?"

Without speaking to him, the girls guided Robert through a maze of hallways and rooms. Soon they entered what looked like a bedroom, with a king-sized bed against one wall. Against an opposite wall was a glassed-in booth.

They escorted him to the booth, where they asked him to remove his clothing.

"Yes, mistress."

The women looked at each other and giggled. Gertrude spoke as he undressed, "Mr. Robert, I guess Miss Mary did not get to discuss this with you. We are all here to help you, we are not dominatrixes. So please, you can call us by our first names, or Miss, if you please."

Once he was completely nude, Edna took his clothing and stepped out for a moment.

Gertrude fastened a tubular device over his genitalia, fastening it behind his testicles and around his back.

Gertrude guided him to sit in a very comfortable plastic chair which contoured to his body. When Edna returned the women worked together to secure his wrists, elbows, ankles and thighs to the chair with leather cuffs.

They then fastened diodes to his temples, behind his ears, and his abdomen near his genitals. They fastened a blood pressure cuff around his left bicep. They inserted an IV into the same arm. They also affixed a contraption around his head which placed a tube, like a straw, into his mouth.

Of course, Robert was almost panicked at this point. He had lots of bondage and domme fantasies but had not expected any of this.

Gertrude knelt down so she was at eye level with him, then spoke soothingly.

"I know this is all a little much, Robert. The purpose of this exercise is to demonstrate for you what you and Sandy are missing due to your... condition. It is designed to incentivize you. It will also demonstrate for Sandy what she deserves, and should insist upon..."

Robert took a deep breath. "That sounds good. What is all this gear for?"

Gertrude placed a calming hand on his arm. "I am glad you asked. All of the diodes are bluetooth, so no wires. There are diodes inside of your penis sheath also. Corresponding diodes will be placed on Sandy and the therapist also... you will be able to feel everything they feel."

Robert asked, "The therapist??"

She smiled, "You will understand soon. We have diodes and the blood pressure cuff in place to monitor your vitals. That is also what the IV is for... in case we need to sedate you..."

Sedate??

"What about the straw?"

Gertrude hesitated, "That is for... um... fluids."

The ladies stood and moved toward the exit. Gertrude added, "Oh, by the way, the booth glass is one way. So you can see everything that goes on, but nobody outside can see you. We have a camera to monitor you, though. Also, it is soundproof."

Robert stammered, "Wh-why is it soundproof?"

Edna grinned lasciviously, "So nobody can hear you scream... we don't want to disturb Sandy, do we?"

Before he could say more, the door to the booth closed, and he was alone. And the lights went out inside the booth.

He sat there alone in the dark for a few moments. Well, not entirely in the dark; soft lights were on in the bedroom, so he had residual lighting from there.

He could not know, so he did not understand the sensations. The "corresponding diodes" were placed on Sandy and Dave, her "therapist." Robert's penis suddenly felt much more significant, and he felt a warmth he had not felt before.

A few moments later, he watched as his wife walked into the bedroom hand-in-hand with a tall, muscular, handsome black man. They turned to each other and kissed deeply.

He quickly became erect within the sheath. His heart raced. Did Sandy KNOW he was able to see her holding hands and kissing this hunk?

As if in answer, Sandy looked towards him and gave a little parade wave, mouthing, "I love you." Then she returned her attention to her new lover.

That would be the last time she acknowledged her husband that evening.

Robert watched as the couple removed each other's clothes. He was accustomed to his wife's amazing body... her plush breasts, narrow waist, full hips. But he was intimidated by the other man's musculature, and his big, still flaccid prick. Damn.

He watched as the couple continued kissing while tracing their fingers lightly over each other's bodies. He watched as the man's penis became erect, and felt his own manhood experience new sensations... incredible pleasures.

Dave dropped to his knees, placing him eye level with Sandy's perfectly shaped and sized breasts. He told her they were magnificent, lightly tweaking her erect, eraser sized nipples which topped her silver-dollar areola. Then he began suckling and kissing them, flicking them skillfully with his tongue.

He grabbed her buttocks firmly with both hands, alternating between tender love with his mouth and tongue and sucking hickies onto her soft flesh.

Sandy moaned and sighed, then shuddered through her first orgasm of the evening. "OMG, yes!" She never even knew she could cum from attention to her girls!

Poor Robert. Just viewing this scene would have normally put him on the very edge of an ejaculation, even without contact.

But there was more; so much more.

When Gertrude had told him the "corresponding diodes" would allow him to feel everything Sandy and Dave felt, he had not really comprehended what that meant. How could he?

The technology permitted (he would come to wonder if perhaps "forced" was a more appropriate word) him to experience the touches and sensations his wife felt. More importantly, he experienced her orgasm. A man has absolutely no comprehension of the magnitude of a female orgasm. Like childbirth, many question whether a man could handle the intensity of it.

Robert was finding that out now. Her orgasm coursed throughout his entire body... he was trembling and crying out in desperation and filling the penile tube with his seed.

All through the ecstasy of it he discovered another marked difference between men and women's sexual experience. He could feel Dave's mouth and tongue still working on her nipples... on HIS nipples. While Sandy was chasing her next orgasm and moaning for him to never, ever stop, Robert had just cum hard, and was begging for the sensations to stop until he could recover.

They did not.

Edna's voice echoed in his mind. The booth was soundproofed so "nobody can hear you scream..."

His next shock was when the straw-like tube in his mouth pulsed a fluid onto his tongue. He had no choice but to swallow quickly lest it run down his chin. It took him a moment to place the taste and texture. OMG! It was the ejaculate he had just spent into the penile tube. He could not fathom how that could possibly be a part of his therapy.

He could still feel Dave's mouth on her breasts, his big hands wondering her body. But he could also feel his wife's fingers on the back of Dave's head, and he could feel the pressure of the blood surging in Dave's manhood with his. He thought how overwhelming it was.

Then things got better / worse.

Dave picked his wife up and lay her gently at the head of the bed. Then he climbed on after her, laying between her spread thighs.

Robert had gone down on his wife before. Apparently clumsily, as she would eventually urge him on top of her to put him out of her misery. Robert was about to learn how it was done.

Robert had learned the hard way to ALWAYS perform cunnilingus while kneeling at the end of the bed. That is because every time he attempted it while laying on the bed the way Dave was now, any motion from he or his lover caused friction on his too sensitive manhood. Almost every time there had been no intercourse because he jizzed all over the sheets, rendering his phallus useless.

Robert could now feel Dave's much larger erection pressing into the sheets. It meant nothing to Dave, but Robert had to deal with his own sensitivity. He had managed to get past the post-orgasmic torment, so now he again had an erection inside the penile tube.

Robert felt something amazing as Dave's mouth and tongue began to kiss, suck, and bathe Sandy's labia. He sensed it was coming from his genital area, but it was not coming from his manhood, because he was feeling Dave's sensations there. He could not explain it. But damn. He could feel it.

Sandy felt it directly. From the second she felt Dave's tongue on her nether lips, she understood this would be very different than Robert acting like he was licking an ice cream cone. It felt wonderful.

Dave sucked each labia into his mouth, then bathed it with his flattened tongue. Next he moved to insert his hardened tongue into her canal, thrusting towards her G-spot.

Finally, he began bathing her clitoris slowly and lovingly with his relaxed tongue. When she began thrusting her hips into him, craving more, he pointed his tongue and began lashing her bud back and forth, up and down.

Suddenly she was cumming harder than she ever had in her life. Her fingers were locked behind Dave's head to keep him in place while she fucked his face with wild abandon and orgasms coursed through her quivering body.

And Dave never let up... sending her into multiple orgasmic waves.

Dave was focused only on his "client" so his erection sat calmly waiting for it's turn.

Not poor Robert. He not only felt his wife's magnificent orgasms, he felt Dave's big cock bouncing against the bouncing mattress.

He came hard. His ejaculate again being forced into his mouth for him to swallow while experiencing his wife's orgasms.

He was screaming in orgasmic, ecstatic pleasure-pain. And nobody could hear.

When Sandy began to come down from her orgasms, Dave let up. He continued to softly kiss her thighs and labia as she gradually built towards her peak again.

All of which her husband felt.

When Dave brought her to another series of orgasmic waves, Robert was experiencing another overwhelming surge of sensations which nearly blacked him out. He alternated repeatedly between the incredible overstimulation of his manhood after he would cum, to the magnificent sensations of a renewed erection being pleasured beyond belief.

Dave repeated the process of bringing Sandy up and giving her orgasms, letting her calm, then taking her through crashing waves again. He enjoyed his task, as was evidenced by his strong erection.

But that was not the reason he spent so much time at her delicious font. He needed to show her, and her husband, what could be experienced sexually. So, he took his time and did it right.

Sandy had never known her body could experience so much ecstasy. It had been unimaginable that a man could and would provide that pleasure.

Robert had disjointed thoughts because of the tortured ecstasy he was experiencing. It was extremely difficult for him to put together a coordinated thought. But he felt the shame as he realized this was going on SO long, and he had never given his wife a sexual experience lasting more than a minute. He wondered if it were really possible for Miss Mary and her staff to teach him to do this.

These thoughts were interspersed between his own orgasms, his suffering, and experiencing the lover's pleasure.

When he saw Dave get up on his knees and move closer to Sandy, he braced himself. He did not know what intercourse was going to feel like for him, or for Sandy. But if what had occurred so far was any indication, he was in for a workout.

It really made no sense, but he knew the feelings were real, because he actually could see with his own eyes as Dave lay the spongy head of that massive slab of meat against Sandy's moistened nether lips.

As it touched, he felt the warmth of her labia against his own manhood. Her familiar sex felt much smaller than normal. It took him a moment to comprehend that it was not her sex which was smaller, but "his" penis which was "larger."

At the same time, somehow, he felt near his midsection what felt like that same broad, spongy head pressing against his body.

He gasped, trying to prepare himself.

Suddenly he felt the penis pop inside of his wife. It was her turn to gasp, happily.

At the same time he felt as if HE had been penetrated. Not anally... he and Sandy had experimented with that before, he knew what it felt like.

It felt as if he somehow had a vagina. Of course, he did not (thankfully) but they were using this technology to make him feel everything Sandy did.

He watched as Dave leaned down and kissed his wife. He watched as Dave lifted back up then asked, "Are you ready?"

Robert wished he could say no. He tensed as soon as Sandy mewled, "Oh, god yes... I've been waiting forever for this... PLEASE..."

Robert wondered, had she been able to hear his screams, had she known he was feeling everything she did, would she have still said yes? From the look on her face, he decided yes, she would have. She'd probably say, "Fuck you, Robert, FUCK ME, Dave."

Robert jolted in shock as he felt the penetration which was not really there. He was shocked by the sensitivity of his wife's vagina... how many nerves ending must there be?? At the same time, he felt her satiny, tight grip on his manhood... she had never seemed so tight when it was "just him."

Dave took his time. He would push in a couple of inches, then retreat, giving Sandy time to adjust to his girth and length.

Sandy was squirming and moaning in pleasure. She could not know her husband was doing the same.

After a few moments Sandy felt Dave's big, soft testes pressed against her butt... OMG, she thought, he had buried that fucking monster completely within her!

Robert could feel the testicles against her ass also. He could also feel her ass against Dave's ballsack. He could feel the unbelievable fullness of that huge phallus within her... and her soft tightness around his shaft. He was trying to maintain control for what was to come.

Dave resumed with long, slow strokes... actually pulling out each time so that the re-entry was an entirely new blissful event... every time.

Sandy was pushing herself back against him, trying to maintain contact, trying to increase his pace. She was moaning and mewling, her her head lolling side to side.

Robert was trying to press against his restraints, trying to push Dave's cock harder into his wife... trying to chase his own orgasm as was his habit. At the same time, he was dealing with the sensations of that broad head sliding again and again into Sandy.

Then Dave escalated things for everyone, including himself.

Dave lifted Sandy's legs up, placing her ankles onto his shoulders and angling her butt upward. Angling her sex canal upward.

So that the broad head of his manhood would stroke across her G-Spot with every stroke. Then he began hammering her mercilessly.

Sandy began crying out in ecstasy, waves of orgasms washing over her entire body. She had rarely experienced orgasms without masturbating herself and had no idea this was possible.

"Ohgawwwwwwd! OMG! Oh, FUCK! FUCK ME! Aaaauuuuggghhh!"

She placed her hands around Dave's sides. Not realizing she was doing it, she dug her nails into his back. All of that sexual energy had to go somewhere.

She continued moaning and screaming... the orgasms would not stop... HE would not stop.

Robert was feeling it all. He could feel Dave's shaft pounding into his wife continuously. He could feel what she felt, the constant stimulation of her clit and her G-spot. He was experiencing her full body orgasm. He too needed somewhere for all of that electrifying energy to go. Restrained as he was, there was nothing he could do except strain against his bonds... and scream. He felt the pleasure pain of Sandy's nails across his back. He wondered whether he would actually have marks there?

12