School for Women’s Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incredible pleasure was interrupted after about a minute as Robert came hard into the tube. Then he had to contend with the agonizing sensitivity of his overstimulated cock while the pleasure of Sandy's orgasms continued. And again, he had to gulp down his ejaculate.

Eventually Sandy came down from her high, letting Robert relax a little bit. Dave slowly pulled out of her. Sandy regretted the sudden emptiness, Robert wondered if Dave had cum at the same time he had, or had he missed it?

Then he watched as Dave gently coaxed Sandy to flip over onto her stomach, and he saw that the big phallus was still fully turgid. No way! The SOB still had not cum!

Robert thought OMG NO as Dave re-entered his wife. He felt it all.

In the doggie position, Dave again sawed gently into Sandy with long, slow strokes until she began to moan and push back against him, craving another orgasm. He felt so good!

Now that she was ready, Dave stood partially behind her, which positioned his cock to drive downward into her body. He knew what he was doing.

He again began to drive into her with long, powerful strokes, establishing a fast rhythm. Each time he drove into her, the flared head and the big vein of his tumescence maintained constant, firm contact with her G-spot.

Sandy arched her back, clutching the sheets desperately, and screamed into a pillow as her entire body convulsed with orgasms. She could not form a conscious thought right now but would later think how happy she was they did this... every-time she thought she had reached the very pinnacle of ecstasy; he found a way to take her higher!

There was a reason Miss Mary, and her crew placed the husbands in a soundproof booth. A man really is not built to handle the incredible sensations a woman can take... deserves to experience. Sandy deserved to savor her Earth-shattering orgasms without being distracted by her husband begging for mercy.

And Robert needed to experience what she needed to have.

Robert was finally able to unclench and catch his breath when Sandy surged through her ecstasy several minutes later. It occurred to him... this fucker still hadn't cum! FUCK!

Dave lay next to Sandy, caressing her tenderly to calm her again, his erection bouncing skyward.

It was yet another strange thing for Robert. He did not have any inclination towards homosexuality... not even bi-curious. Yet Robert's caresses calmed him also, and were a welcome relief.

This lasted for about half an hour. Then he saw Dave whispering to Sandy.

What he could not hear was, "Okay, beautiful. It is your turn to take control. Will you do me the honor of mounting me and loving me until we both orgasm?"

Robert watched as his wife threw one leg over her lover and guided his big manhood into her womanhood.

Oh, fuck they both felt so good. She took her time, and when she had fully impaled herself upon him, she began grinding upon him. She moved forward and back, she gyrated smoothly, savoring him.

Sandy looked down at David and asked, "Are you ready to cum?"

David knew from experience what she was asking. It was not an offer to finish him. It was a query... how long did she have? Was he about to pop off? Or could he hold out awhile longer?

David traced his fingers across her flesh, "You take all the time you need sweetheart. Just tell me when you are ready for me to cum inside you..."

Robert's curse at the moment was that he and his wife had only so much information. Sandy did not really know in her heart whether Miss Mary could actually train Robert to perform like this. Nor did she know whether the program would include more experiences like this for her.

So she absolutely did not want it to end.

She would ride him with slow rhythmic motions, bringing herself right to the edge. When she knew her orgasm would come quickly, she would pound down upon him fast and hard, taking her orgasms with vigor. Then she would go back to slow gyrations, savoring him without overstimulating him until she was ready again to take more orgasms.

In this way, she used the big cock for well over an hour.

David knew what she was doing, and he was fine with her plan, he was in no hurry... she felt wonderful, and he had long ago learned to "enjoy the journey."

Robert on the other hand was nearly apoplectic. He felt David's manhood as Sandy alternated massaging it gently with her body, then hammering the hell out of it. He felt her sex... her G-spot, her clit, David's hands roaming over her body, and of course her powerful orgasms. He came more than his wife did. The only good thing was he had almost no semen left to be fed.

Sandy had not forgotten her husband per se, she just had no clue what he was going through, so she was focused only on her pleasure. She needed this.

David knew what Robert was going through. Part of his training included experiencing the booth.

So, he knew that when he reached down and twiddled Sandy's clit during an orgasm... when he reached up and twisted her nipples almost painfully... when he kissed her... when he encouraged her to clamp down and bite his pecs as she came so that she left clear imprints of her teeth... Robert was feeling ALL of it.

Finally, Sandy decided it was time. She never wanted it to end, but she was getting tired, her hoohoo was getting tired too...

As she began rising to her next series of orgasms, she moaned, "Give it to me... give me your cum, baby... fill me up..."

Robert gripped her hips to support her and began pounding upwards into her violently, mercilessly.

Sandy was crying out in release as she came hard, very hard.

After a couple of minutes of concerted, concentrated effort, David roared like a lion as his orgasm exploded within him, coursing through his body... and his seed blasted into her, coating her insides. Still he did not stop, he was going to enjoy this as long as he could.

Robert was locked up tight within his restraints. He was not only feeling Sandy's full body orgasms, he was feeling David's incredible, long withheld, unbelievably intense cum. He was feeling the hot liquid coating Sandy's insides. And again he was crying out in desperation as his orgasm joined the lover's joy.

Poor Robert blacked out, slumping unconscious in his chair.

Which meant he did not see what happened next, which would have enlightened him as to why he was being fed his own jizz.

When David and Sandy had recovered somewhat, David lifted her with his strong hands, and lowered her back down onto his face.

Tenderly, cognizant of her sensitivity, David licked her sex, massaged it with his lips, and used a hand to push against her abdomen until all of his semen had flowed out of her and into his mouth.

Sandy wanted to protest... surely, he thought this was nasty! But it felt so damned good... and she would not have to run to the bathroom to clean herself. And... she finished off the love-making session with a mild cum courtesy of his soft tongue.

As she lay next to him, he explained that she should insist on being cleaned out by her lover every time. Why should she have to choose between getting up to clean herself or spending the night with a mess inside of her? She should not. Her lover should take care of her. Her lover should express his appreciation of her in many ways, including bringing her down gently this way. He told her this would be part of her husband's training.

David said this as much for Robert's benefit as for Sandy's, unaware that Robert had "left the building."

The couple snuggled for quite some time. Part of Sandy's "training" was that she should expect tender loving even after the sex was over. Ultimately, this would mean in the end her husband would hold her through the night, unless she wanted more. But for tonight, at some point they had to get up to speak with Miss Mary and go home.

When the couple did rise and leave the bedroom, Gertrude and Edna entered the booth. They used smelling salts to bring Robert back to consciousness, then helped him to stand on wobbly legs. They guided him to a shower, then helped him, still nude, to join his wife in Mary's office.

Robert wondered why he was the only one not dressed. It made him somewhat uncomfortable since his wife, Miss Mary, Gertrude, Edna and David were all present. He wondered if there was a reason for tonight's entire cast of characters to be present. Or was it just to highlight his failings?

He and Sandy were seated in the same high back chairs they had begun the evening in. Miss Mary sat behind her desk; the others sat against one wall.

Miss Mary smiled pleasantly. "We usually have a little debrief slash counseling session after exercise one because it is usually a paradigm shifting event for our couples. I see you are somewhat apprehensive, Robert. I assure you, we are all here to support you, not to mock you. Are you both okay? Do you have any thoughts?"

The couple looked at each other, hoping the other would speak first. Both were hesitant to say what they were thinking.

Miss Mary prodded Sandy, "What are your feelings about what happened tonight, Sandy?"

Sandy looked into her husband's eyes, with an expression which apologized for her words, "It was amazing... I had no idea that was possible. I've had orgasms, but not anything like that..."

"Have you had orgasms with Robert?"

Sandy looked down and shook her head in the negative.

"Would you be willing to engage in more exercises like this?"

Before she could catch herself, Sandy's eyes lit up, "Yes!" Then she looked to her husband, "I'm sorry..."

Miss Mary looked to Robert, "What are your feelings after tonight, Robert?"

She sensed many emotions were struggling for prevalence within Robert. Anger? Shame? Sadness? Relief? "It really opened my eyes."

After waiting for a moment, "Could you elaborate?"

Robert looked at Miss Mary, "Sandy is the very best person I know, I love her so much. She deserves the very best of everything..."

He looked at his wife, "You need to divorce my worthless ass and find someone who can take care of you the way you deserve..."

Sandy cried out, "NO!! I don't want anybody else!!"

Miss Mary began to speak, but she saw David moving to kneel next to Robert's chair, so she waited.

Being the only other male in the room, David believed he could reach Robert in a way the others could not, even if he was the one who fucked the living hell out of Robert's wife moments before.

He leaned in close and spoke quietly, "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, brother. She obviously knew about your dick and married you anyway... so that is not why she is with you. She DOES deserve better. So swallow your pride, suck it up, and let these women teach YOU to sex her the way I did. I've seen them do it."

Robert stared back blankly at first, then nodded.

David returned to his seat. Miss Mary asked, "So are you willing to stick with the program? I promise we can help you love on your wife the way David did."

Robert looked down at what he considered his pathetic manhood, then looked back up, "If you can do that, I will do ANYTHING."

"Including more like tonight? And more?"

Robert nodded.

Miss Mary smiled. "I am glad. You know, you do have a nice cock... it may not be David, but if we can train it, it will do nicely."

She signaled to Gertrude and Edna. "Stand please, Robert."

He did so, and was aghast as the women quickly fastened a contraption onto his flaccid penis which was secured by straps around his waist and beneath his thighs. It was a high grade, very secure chastity device.

*Snick*

Gertrude snapped a padlock closed behind Robert's back. She then handed the key to Miss Mary, who locked it into a drawer in her desk.

Miss Mary smiled disarmingly at a perplexed Robert. "We are all here to support you, Robert. You will have opportunities to have intercourse with your wife... but only here, and only when we monitor your progress."

She paused for this to sink in.

"Next week, your training will be in cunnilingus. I need you to practice for than this week. Can you do that? Can you try to make Sandy cum while you do not?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"There is much more to cum. I will see ya'll next week..."

12