School for Women’s Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Our couple’s training takes some twists.
3.8k words
4.59
6.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings. This story will not make much sense without having read chapter one. Also, this fantasy contains some tech which obviously does not exist; but what fun if it did. As always, please vote and comment.

It had been a week. Sandy and Robert again sat in Miss Mary's office. It did not really occur to them that they were one of many couples who were her clients. Perhaps their perspective would have been better if it had.

Miss Mary queried Sandy, ignoring Robert, "So. How has cunnilingus practice gone this week?"

Sandy blushed a bit but smiled. "He has improved a lot."

"Is he making you cum?"

Sandy smiled again, "Yes, he has, some."

"As good as Dave?"

Before she could catch herself, Sandy chortled, "Oh, hell no."

Miss Mary looked at Robert, "Well, we'll see whether we can fix that. How are you doing with chastity, Robert?"

Robert's first thought was OMG please let me out! But he paused to collect his thoughts because it was more complex than the instinctive thought he had a hundred times a day.

Miss Mary did not prompt him further. She had heard it often enough that she had an idea what he would say. Had he blurted out his first thought, she would have been very disappointed. Because it would mean they had a very hard road ahead.

He finally tried to convey his jumbled thoughts. "It's weird. I hate it and I love it. I really want out; but at the same time, I feel safe and secure... its like a security blanket. And knowing I CANNOT just jump up and finish makes it easier for me to focus on Sandy..."

Miss Mary nodded, "You have a very good chance of succeeding in the program, Robert. Your focus is in the right place."

Robert could not help but ask, "Do I... uh... get an opportunity to make love to Sandy tonight?"

The answer was curt, "No."

Robert expected this answer. "So, I'll be in the booth again while someone else does?"

As traumatic as the booth had been, he had cum... over and over again... so it would mean relief.

Again a curt answer with no comforting information, "No."

Sandy did not say it, but she was disappointed that Dave or some other therapist would not be fucking her senseless.

Miss Mary perceived this, "Do not worry. You will always be taken care of here, one way or another."

Sandy was comforted, if perplexed.

Miss Mary pressed a button on her desk phone. When a female voice answered, she spoke, "Desiree, I have a client who needs the cunnilingus class. Can you meet us here in my office, please?"

While they were waiting, she directed Robert to disrobe and place his clothing in a cabinet. He would become accustomed to, if not comfortable with, always being nude while others were dressed.

Desiree entered the office to collect Robert for cunnilingus class. She was a woman in her thirties, very fit, long auburn hair, with cherubic features. She was very pretty, in an inauspicious way.

Miss Mary commented, "Class should take about an hour. While Robert is busy, you and I will discuss things you should expect from your husband, Sandy."

Desiree escorted Robert down a couple of hallways to another comfortable office. There were diagrams on the walls of women's and men's anatomy. There were full body diagrams, then diagrams of both female and male genitalia, with terms for the parts labeled.

There was a flat screen television mounted on one wall, and two cushioned chairs which faced each other in the middle of the room.

Desiree indicated Robert should take a seat, then she sat opposite of him. She smiled a smile which melted hearts and caused erections. "We are going to begin with a video presentation, then we will discuss cunnilingus at length. You will be tested, so please pay attention, okay, hun?"

She picked up a remote from a side table, clicked on the TV and began a pre-loaded video.

Robert was immediately impressed by the advanced AI and CGI technology that must have been utilized to create the video.

A narrator who sounded like the ones he had seen in old fashioned military training videos gave the video a campy, almost comic feel.

But the characters were anything but campy. An AI woman who had obviously been modeled on Desiree appeared, completely nude.

Her flesh was well tanned, and she flashed that same erection eliciting smile. She had very firm B-cup breasts with small, upturned nipples. A flat tummy led to thick thighs and a large, perfectly shaped buttocks.

She stood with her legs apart, so the viewer could appreciate very prominent, plump genitalia, cleanly shaven and glistening with moisture from arousal.

With a seductive wink, the character crooked a finger for the viewer to follow, then lay down on a large bed, spreading her legs even further, opening herself up.

The view would have been more than enough... but the realization that the "woman" in the video was sitting across from him, and that presumably the body was accurate, had Robert's penis trying frantically to burst out of its prison. His flesh showed through the vent holes, and pre-cum leaked from the slit at the end.

He tried to cross his legs to hide his incredibly aroused condition. Desiree looked at him, gave him a disappointed pouty expression, and waved her hand to indicate he should open his legs to expose himself to her. So, he did, blushing furiously.

On the video, a naked man appeared. It was obvious to Robert that the man was him, right down to the small chastity cage dripping pre-cum. The character blinked as if confused and dumfounded.

The camera "backed up" to show that "Robert" was actually a tiny individual standing over one of "Desiree's" erect nipples.

Little Robert had a flashlight in one hand. Soon it was understood that he was a tiny explorer of Desiree's body.

As the narrator gave explanation and directions, little Robert hugged the nipple. The flesh around him rose and a feminine sigh of enjoyment was heard.

Soon little Robert continued his exploration, finding his way down the full breasts onto the woman's midsection. He hiked down past her navel and soon found himself standing, awestruck, on one of her puffy labia.

The video switched to a POV view, and Robert understood he was now seeing through little Robert's eyes.

He looked in amazement at her clitoral hood and a distended clitoris... obviously aroused, it rose proudly above him.

As the narrator continued speaking about each feminine part and how to please it, little Robert turned on his little flashlight then climbed down and began pulling himself into her cushiony entrance, becoming a spelunker.

The flesh around him trembled in appreciation of the penetration, and he heard a muffled, soft moan from the woman. When he had pulled himself entirely inside, he looked around with the flashlight. He could see an area of spongy bumps and thought that must be her G-spot!

He massaged the area and kissed it. He was rewarded with a muffled squeal of delight from outside. The vagina convulsed, and he was unintentionally ejected back outside.

The view returned to where they were watching little Robert just outside the woman's vagina. Little Robert's entire body was covered in the fluids from inside video Desiree's body. His hair was completely wet and slicked down on his head. Comically, he looked into the "camera" and blinked several times to clear his vision.

Little Robert used the inside of both labia to inch his way up to the top. He had dropped his flashlight, and was using both hands and both feet to push himself upwards. The surface was very slippery and soft, and he slid downwards several times, having to begin his trek over. His host seemed to appreciate this, as it felt like the shaft of a penis being slid back and forth across her slit.

Finally he made it to the top. As the narrator explained how sensitive and magical a woman's clitoris is, little Robert hugged the distended bud which was a little larger than himself. He began tenderly massaging and kissing it, drawing soft moans from the woman. He worked his way around it, continuing his loving ministrations.

After a few minutes, the video Desiree cried out in ecstasy, and little Robert had to hold on for dear life as she trembled and shook, lifting her midsection up off the bed as she enjoyed an orgasm.

The video ended with the narrator reminding the trainee that with the right effort and practiced technique, his "soldier" could become an occasional treat for his lover, rather than a brief main event!

Robert looked from the now blank screen to his instructor. While he was distracted, Desiree had pulled the sundress she had worn up over her head, and now sat before him completely nude.

The AI girl had been remarkably accurate but did not do justice to the real thing before him. Desiree's legs were open lewdly, displaying that fat, puffy, very wet pussy to him.

Robert gasped, "OMG, you are amazing."

She smiled that seductive smile. He could smell her arousal.

"Thank you, hun. You are pretty damned hot yourself."

She moved one hand downward and gently began caressing her very pronounced genitalia, sighing with pleasure.

"I really wish you had not told Miss Mary you were not comfortable being with anyone other than your wife. I really want to run my hands across those firm pecs and that gorgeous ass of yours... you have a really nice mouth... I wanted to feel it on my bud, and to see how your tongue feels on me..."

It is predictable how quickly men fold. "I... I can do that for you, ma'am..."

Still in her soft voice, "Awww honey, I wish you could... but you would have to change your preferences with Miss Mary and your wifey first... you will just have to watch..."

She continued diddling herself, twisting her pink nipples with her other fingers. She bit her lower lip and sighed.

"Hun, would you be a sweetheart and stand up and turn around for me?"

He did so, a bit confused.

"Oh, yeah, that's it. Bend over for me... you have got such a magnificent ass, honey... I wish I could touch it... bounce it for me..."

She groaned as she experienced a mild orgasm.

Robert did not realize it, but the ego boost he was feeling because of her compliments was actually part of his training. She meant everything she said, but there was a point to her vocalizing her admiration.

He had frequently received compliments from women about his "bubble" butt. It made him feel good, however it never occurred to him that just looking at him could AROUSE a woman, actually turn her on. He thought that was something only guys did... getting hard from seeing a nice female form.

By extension, since he did not understand his own erotic worth, he put women on a pedestal... subconsciously he thought they were doing him an amazing favor if they permitted him to touch them, much less to make love to them.

Which was a significant contributor to his premature ejaculation problem. He worked himself up so much by the time intercourse happened, that BANG! And it was over.

In the coming weeks he would work all this out for himself, which was part of the plan. Miss Mary, Desiree and the other staff all knew this. But simply telling Robert this in a conversation would have no effect upon his psyche. It had to be demonstrated.

She gasped behind him, "Oh, fuck honey, I'm gettin' close... turn around and sit down again so I can look into your sexy eyes..."

He did as asked. His cage was bouncing upwards from his own arousal, and a stream of pre-cum dripped from the end. His own breathing was labored, though not as much as hers.

Desiree met his eyes. She increased her tempo, battering herself. He fingers were a blur, Robert could hear a continuous wet thwack, thwack, thwack as she worked her bud rapidly.

"Oh god, OMG honey, I'm cumming! Fuck! Aughh!"

She had placed her feet on the edge of her chair, and now she lifted her buttocks up off the seat as she had a prolonged, almost violent orgasm. Robert had never seen a female ejaculation before.

A thick stream of her ejaculate covered the distance between them... and another, and another. He was suddenly soaked head to foot in her cum. Even his hair was wet. He blinked like his character had in the video; his face drenched. His manhood pulsed in a failed attempt to join her.

The power of her orgasms and her ejaculation made Robert recall something Sandy would say to him teasingly on occasion. "Anything a man can do, a woman can do better..."

Apparently so.

Finally, Desiree collapsed back into her chair. She looked delirious... very much out of it. The release had taken all of her energy. Robert imagined that it would. It had been amazing to watch.

After a couple of minutes, she managed to point weakly to a couch against the wall. "Please? Put me there?"

Robert picked her up in his arms carefully. Damn her soft flesh felt good. He lay her gently onto the couch and covered her with a blanket he found nearby.

She smiled up wanly, "You better get back to Miss Mary and your wife..."

He looked down at himself. "Should I clean up first?"

That heart melting smile again, "Don't you dare, hun. That is my bona fides... proof I taught you right..."

He wanted to kiss her to say thank you. She perceived this, "I think a kiss would be within the rules, hun."

They kissed briefly, then he thanked her and stood to leave. She thanked HIM back.

When he re-entered Miss Mary's office, Sandy's eyes went wide at his appearance and his rather musky aroma. Miss Mary simply looked at him and commented, "Oh, good. I see you had a successful session. Is Desiree doing, okay?"

He stammered, "Ye-yes, ma'am. She was laying down and resting when I left. I can imagine that takes a lot out of her."

Sandy was entirely perplexed, and her curiosity was definitely piqued.

Miss Mary chuckled. "There is a shower down the hall on the left. Why don't you go clean up and I'll explain to Miss Sandy what happened to you?"

When he made it back to the office, Edna and Gertrude were waiting.

As he stood before her desk, Miss Mary asked whether he believed he had learned any more about cunnilingus with Desiree. He replied that he believed he had.

He seriously considered mentioning changing his preferences as Desiree had suggested. But he decided blurting out that after experiencing being hosed down by a beautiful babe he now wanted to have sex with other women probably would not go well for him.

"Well, lets put that to the test with our next exercise. Ladies, would you escort our couple to room 5 and affix their diodes for the evening?"

After they entered another bedroom setting, Gertrude began placing the diodes onto Robert in the same locations as the first night he had been there.

Edna asked Sandy to disrobe, then began placing her diodes.

Robert's eyes lit up, "I, uh, thought Miss Mary said I was not going to get to make love to Sandy tonight?"

Gertrude grinned, "Don't get too excited, Sparky. She meant no intercourse. Your little trooper stays locked up tonight... we don't want you distracted more than necessary."

"Oh."

Sandy asked, "So what is on the agenda?"

Edna explained, "Well, you have said Robby is finding the right places, but lacks focus and moves away when it feels good. This is actually pretty common. If only he could feel what you feel, right? Well, much like the booth the other night, now he can. He will go down on you tonight, and everything he does to you, he will feel also."

Gertrude added, "So hopefully if he is feeling good and loses your arousal, he can figure out how to fix it. That is part of why the cage stays on tonight... we want him focused only on you to the extent possible."

As the girls turned to leave, Gertrude told Robert, "Take your time and do it right, we don't have a closing time. Make us proud."

Alone now, Sandy took Robert in her arms, and they kissed. She told him she was more than ready to get down to business, but he suggested a massage first... he wanted to do things right.

Sandy lay face down on the bed. Robert straddled her buttocks, his caged manhood cradled there. He leaned forward and began firmly massaging her shoulders and the back of her neck.

"Mmmm..." Sandy enjoyed the sensations. He had never had a problem with the use of his hands.

"Oh my god." Robert was amazed. It had been incredible to feel his wife's sensations when he was watching Dave provide them. But now when he caressed and squeezed her flesh, he felt the sensation on his own body. He explained this to her as he continued the massage.

He would have liked to be able to say he took his time, but the truth was he hurried through the massage, eager to experience going down on his wife while he could feel it.

Oddly, he was happy to be imprisoned in his chastity device for multiple reasons. First was that he did not want distractions either, just as Gertrude or Edna had said. Second, he could let Sandy relax against the pillows by the headboard. With his cock incased in metal, he did not have to worry about accidentally "rubbing one out" against the mattress. Additionally, he really did want to focus only on her.

Laying between her thighs, he gingerly reached out his tongue and ran it up her left inner thigh. He whispered, "Oh, wow."

Sandy giggled at the thought he felt that. "Come on, kiss my girl... I want you to feel it..."

He pointed his tongue and ran it up the length of one of her outer lips, then the other. "OH, WOW."

Her tender flesh felt wonderful beneath his tongue, he had already known that. But now he understood how fantastic his soft tongue felt caressing her sensitive skin.

"Oh, please don't stop..." She wanted to know what he could do now.

He continued exploring her sex to experience the new sensations. He could feel it in the place he would have a vagina if he had one, but could still feel his actual genitalia also, his manhood straining within its cage. It was like an out of body experience.

It felt similar to when he had received fellatio... but better. He thought simultaneously that it was unfair a woman felt sex so much more intensely... but also that they did deserve it.

He sucked her labia into his mouth one at a time, bathing them with his tongue. He moaned along with his wife... it felt wonderful.

He drove his tongue as deeply as he could into her as if he were able to reach her G-spot. She bucked against his face, fucking his tongue, and he could not help bucking his own hips, the sensations making him want more.

Finally, he decided it was time to concentrate on her clit.

He bathed her bud with his flattened, softened tongue... they both sighed.

Then he pointed his tongue and lashed across it several times. Sandy sighed, "Oh fuck yeah, more of that..."

"HHMMMMPPPHHH!!!"

Robert was in momentary shock. He had never felt anything so electrifying. Even within his cage and unable to achieve an erection, he nearly came. Now he understood why they chose not to let him out.

Sandy giggled, "You like that, huh? Well, don't stop..."

He continued. The fantastic part about this diabolical technology was that he was able to tell when he was "hitting it right" and more importantly... when he lost focus or moved away from the right spot, the right amount of pressure, the right tempo, he felt it himself and was able to instantaneously reassert himself.

The difficulty he had was the better he performed, the more incredible it felt for him, too.

Sandy was crying out his name, crying out in ecstasy. She instinctively clasped her fingers into his hair and reflexively pushed herself against his face, chasing her orgasms.

Robert found himself pushing his own midsection into the mattress, his emphatic moans into her sex only magnifying the intensity of their passion.

"Oh, gawd, oh gawd, Robert! FUCK!"

As her orgasms overtook her, they coursed through her entire body, causing her to tremble and convulse violently.

12