All Comments on 'School for Women’s Pleasure Ch. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jabad850jabad850about 2 months ago

Whoever perfects the technology this school has will be the world's first Trillionaire.

Looking forward to more of this great story.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 2 months ago

Perfection. The “Odi et Amo” about the device is perfect. A Linus’ Blanket, safe and secure. A “Comfort Object” (some novelist wrote "I feel as if the fingers of my wife's hands are gently holding my penis every minute of the day.").

I wonder if Desirée is able to pick up a detail of a husband's body so that she can pay a sincere compliment. Sincerity is often more disarming than lies. If a man is aware that he has a bad hairdo or bad ears, receiving compliments on the wrong thing might irritate him! Perhaps Desirée has a talent for spotting something truly appreciable in every person.

Robert idealizes women, and he always wants to "get clean." But as in Andersen's Fable The Swineherd, sex is always dirty, it is wet, it is lubricated. And so it must be.

“A tiny individual standing over her nipple” (aka “little Robert”) looks like a magnificent homage to Gulliver's Journey number two, to the Land of Giants: Brobdingnag. (Well drawn by an illustrator in 1995: Gulliveriana, by Milo Manara).

The idea of a documentary movie for schools is hilarious. Virtual Reality and 3D does the work.

Kudos!

Hey! You could send this story to a video game industry as a concept for a game, informative but also fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He better get time with other women since she’s fucking some other guy. And letting him know he doesn’t measure up. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really good! I enjoy how positive and loving the training is, it is really great to see how Robert progresses his skills and even begins to outperform David in some aspects. I hope to see him eventually learn to use his cock effectively too as a means of pleasuring his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like how intelligent Robert is, intentionally focusing on his wife’s pleasure and not just blurting out the first thing to come to his mind. It gives him real agency in the story and makes him a more active character than most other men in chastity stories.

That being said, I am interested in seeing if he does eventually consent to having sex with other people as part of the therapy. With the obvious caveat that said sex is to train him rather than for his pleasure, possibly as a means of building his sexual stamina or practice his techniques.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Please keep this about the couple now, shes already said its better due to the love she feels, so it shouldn't need to include any more lovers, just the to MC's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?