School for Women’s Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Our couple learns something new; Robert is on his way.
3.9k words
4.29
3.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read previous chapters, otherwise this chapter will make little sense. Also, do not expect strict realism. This is fantasy.

Another week had gone by. Sandy and Robert were again seated in Miss Mary's office, waiting to be interviewed, and to discover what adventure was on the schedule for tonight.

Miss Mary entered the office, walked to her desk and sat. She began to speak, but then focused on Robert and paused. Her countenance was entirely neutral. She simply looked at him.

Robert was perplexed, wondering what he had done. Then it finally clicked. He stood and quickly disrobed, placing his clothing in a cabinet nearby. Then he returned to his seat, only wearing his small chastity cage, his penis straining to burst out of it.

Miss Mary spoke, "Thank you. Please do not make me wait for that in the future, Robert."

She turned to Robert's wife, "So, tell me. How has this week been?"

Sandy gushed, "OMG, it has been amazing! You have taught Robert how to give me incredible orgasms with his tongue. I've kept him busy every day."

Their last session had been amazing and groundbreaking. Robert had hit his stride with providing cunnilingus orgasms. Then he had chosen not to ask for release from his chastity device, so he could focus only on Sandy. Neither of them knew Miss Mary would have refused to let him out anyway, and she did not let on... better to let the couple recognize his self sacrifice.

The intervening week had been as groundbreaking as the session had been. Being locked up, Robert craved ANY outlet for his pent-up sexual frustrations. Sandy was so enthralled with his newfound ability to send her to heaven that she was insatiable. They had both taken two vacation days that week so she could keep him in bed. She had lost count of her orgasms.

Robert could count his... zero. His chastised condition ratcheted up his arousal each time he serviced his wife. The entirely one-sided eroticism had helped to reinforce their new female led relationship for both of them. Not having to contend with her husband jizzing within her only seconds after penetration, but getting her own relief while he grew increasingly more servile with his desperate need, was incredibly empowering.

Then she hesitated before continuing.

"But?"

Sandy hesitated, looking at Robert sympathetically, "As fantastic as his tongue has been... I've missed having a good hard dick..."

Miss Mary did not hesitate. "That is understandable. I'm afraid Robert is not quite ready to provide that need for you."

She looked at her tablet for a moment. "It appears Gerald is available tonight. Perhaps we should rearrange your schedule. It looks like poor Robert could use some relief also. We had planned on meditation... but I doubt he could handle it. So. Let's put him back in the booth tonight."

Robert spoke out turn, "OMG, thank you..."

He knew he was in for a night of relentless sexual torment, but holy fucking shit did he need to cum. He tried to be cool about it, but he was nearly apoplectic with need.

Miss Mary rolled her eyes with a smile and withdrew a key from where it had been locked within her desk. She motioned for Robert to stand, then unlocked his device. She let him remove it, not wanting to get his goo on her hands. Once free, he immediately became erect. She handed him a condom, "Quick, put this on. I do not want you accidentally making a mess on my carpet."

It was a very real concern. Robert was careful unrolling the condom onto his member; he knew it would only take a stiff breeze to cause him to spew ejaculate everywhere.

A few minutes later Edna and Gertrude were securing him into the comfortable chair within the booth of the same bedroom he had been in his first night. They first secured the restraints which prevented him from moving at all, chatting casually with him about how things had been going.

Then he noticed Gertrude reversed the order of things a bit. She placed the head gear on him which placed a straw-like tube into his mouth. He asked why she had done that before placing the diode equipped penis tube onto him?

Edna chuckled, holding the penis tube, to which the other end of the drain tube was attached, with a small pump included, up for him to see. "So that if little Robby quick shot here blows when I put this on, you still get to swallow your load... which I understand should be pretty significant by now..."

Shit. As Edna secured the tube to his erection, locking it in place, Robert closed his eyes and thought of everything other than his dick. He knew it would happen, but he did not want to fire off immediately... he did not want to begin the night swallowing his load.

The girls next placed the diodes which would allow (force?) him to feel all of the sensations his wife and her lover for the night would enjoy on his body.

Within a few moments Robert began to feel sensations all over his body as in another room corresponding bluetooth diodes were placed on Sandy and whoever would enjoy making love to her. He moaned and groaned with the warmth from Sandy and the sensations of a much larger phallus than he possessed.

In a few moments the couple... his wife and her lover, entered the bedroom. He was shocked.

Sandy's previous "therapist" had been Dave. Dave had been young and incredibly well built... cut.

The man accompanying his wife tonight had to be sixty years old. He had salt and pepper hair and a matching mustache. He obviously worked to stay in shape but was nowhere near as muscular as Dave. The one thing he had in common with Dave was a huge slab of meat hanging flaccid from his midsection. How did these motherfuckers all stay unaroused around Sandy?? He could not.

To Robert's surprise, Sandy appeared to be more attracted to this old guy than she had been to Dave. He did not understand how sexy the sense of calm, of confidence and patience an older man exuded was to a woman. She could just tell that Gerald's ego did not require stroking. He did not feel the need to impress her, only to enjoy mutual satisfaction. She felt... comfortable. Yes, it was, in a way, a daddy thing. She sensed he would take care of her. She felt... safe.

Men, especially men like Robert who crave wild experiences, find it difficult to understand that need.

But Robert was about to experience a lesson in that regard.

First, apparently, there needed to be one more adjustment so he could fully appreciate tonight's lesson.

He was surprised when Edna pulled up the skirt she wore to reveal she wore nothing underneath. A very hairy but well-trimmed muff was on prominent display. Edna sat astride his left thigh. She was not aroused, but he could feel the warmth and softness of her sex and its furry covering.

Then Gertrude unzipped her smock, revealing an incredible, plush pair of breasts. She moved close to his right side and guided his mouth to one of them. He guessed this was not technically having sex and instinctively took the proffered nipple and soft breast into his mouth. The tube she had placed into his mouth previously fit comfortably at one side. He suckled her... he was definitely aroused now.

He did not know, of course, that his wife was part of their plan. Miss Mary had postulated that in his current condition, Robert would not be able to absorb the full weight of tonight's lesson. He needed to have relief and a "reset."

Robert could not see her, but Sandy slowly sank to her knees before Gerald. She lifted his heavy phallus up, admiring it for a moment. Then she flattened her tongue as Miss Mary had suggested and lovingly bathed the big, spongy head just for a second.

And that is all it took. Gerald was fine, he did not even begin to tumesce, yet. But Robert felt it also.

In the booth, he suddenly convulsed bodily as he came, hard. He cried out into the soft flesh that muffled him.

Sandy took just the big head fully into her mouth and began sucking passionately while continuing the bathe it with her tongue, sticking her tongue into the urethra occasionally.

Gerald's erection rose now, but he was very much in control. He said quietly, "Mmm... that is very nice, ma'am."

Inside the booth Robert was drawn taut against his restraints, bucking upwards. Edna was getting aroused now, and he felt her moisture on his thigh. Gertrude placed a hand behind his head and locked him in place on her breast, which he was screaming into.

This had another effect in addition to muffling his cries. Copious amounts of ejaculate which had built up all week under constant sexual activity was pulsing into Robert's mouth. There was nothing for him to do but swallow as quickly as he could while crying into her soft flesh.

Sandy had been told to continue her loving assault until she was told to stop. Miss Mary wanted Robert fully and completely drained.

Gerald casually stroked her hair, reassuring her she was a fantastic fellatrix.

Robert continued his release for what to him seemed like forever. Finally, after nearly two minutes, the ladies stood and admired their work. Gertrude's nipples were fully erect now, so they were both aroused.

Robert tried to say thank you, but had trouble speaking, because Sandy did not know to stop the torment of his now flagging manhood.

Edna smiled, "I guess we better get out there and tell her, huh?" They both covered themselves and left the booth. As they walked past the couple in the bedroom, Gertrude gave Sandy a thumbs up. She could relent.

Robert was finally able to relax, at least for the moment. He expected to be brought back up to another orgasm before long, but he was in for a much different experience.

As Sandy returned to her feet, Gerald took over. He commented about how remarkably beautiful she was, and as he began caressing her shoulders, then her breasts lightly, he commented about how magnificent they were.

He was in absolutely no hurry. He slowly, lightly caressed her back while kissing her tenderly. Then he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. He lifted her easily so he could suckle her breasts casually as he walked around the room. He ended up standing in front of the glass booth for a few moments. He could not see inside but was very aware the husband could see them.

Sandy was oblivious. She was enjoying his attentions so much that her eyes were closed. She had felt Gerald's erection tapping her bottom before he lifted her higher to provide attention to her breasts. Now she moaned softly in appreciation.

Robert was engulfed in mixed feelings. Directly in front of him, this old fucker was easily cradling his wife, sucking and darting his tongue across her nipples. He could see Gerald's big, tumescent cock nearly touching Sandy's gorgeous ass, and watched it throb in anticipation of impaling her. This SOB knew what he was doing, flaunting his delirious wife right in front of him. To make the humiliation worse... he could feel the fucker's mouth on his own nipples and could feel the huge phallus throb through his own. Robert was already hard and needy again.

Gerald moved from Sandy's breasts to her mouth with his kisses. When she opened her eyes to look into his, returning the kiss, he motioned with his eyes towards the booth, "say hello."

Just as she turned to look and realized she must be only a couple of feet from her husband, she flushed with embarrassment at her brazen arousal... and Gerald lowered her so that his thick cock slid across her soaked nether lips and her clitoris. She was trying to say hello when she was overcome with the sensations and instead said, "Oh god, Gerald!"

Gerald could imagine what was happening on the other side of the glass, knowing the husband could not only feel his turgid member slide across the wife's clit, hubby could also feel her satiny sex slide across his hard-on. Add to that the visual and his wife's gasp of pleasure, and hubby was probably overwhelmed. Gerald nodded kindly to the glass, then carried Sandy back to the bed.

He lay her gently onto the mattress, then climbed on beside her. He guided her to lay on her side so that he could spoon with her, cradling her in his strong arms. His shaft protruded between her thighs and was long enough that it bounced against her mons and lower abdomen. He did not attempt to penetrate her yet. He had her wrapped up as if in a human cocoon, making her feel safe and comfortable.

As he casually caressed her entire body, seemingly without thought, he spoke softly to her. Sometimes sensually, complimenting her, sometimes just casual questions. He answered a few of her questions also, and they grew to know each other a little better. What did she and her husband hope to accomplish? What did she do for a living? Did she work out? Because she was very well toned. No, he had no wife who would be concerned about his work at the school. Yes, he had been married, but was a widower.

They chatted and laughed about nothing. They talked about sex. She found herself in an odd place. She was aroused, finding herself pushing against his hand when it roamed near her sex or her breasts, wanting more. At the same time, she was quite happy doing what they were doing; there was no pressure to do anything more from him, although she could feel his tumescence. His occasionally pulsing erection reassured her that his lack of being in a hurry was not a lack of desire for her... it made her feel good.

Eventually it was she who pushed things. Still calmly carrying on their conversation, she shifted her body to place the big, spongy head of his shaft between her moist nether lips... and pushed until he popped inside of her body.

Robert could not hear their conversation, just soft murmuring and an occasional chuckle or giggle. He could feel Gerald's calming caresses against her flesh. Somehow, he was not jealous of their intimate conversation, although he was curious and would ask her later what was said to make her feel so at ease. Gerald's caress set him at ease also. Even when she pushed herself onto the old guy's cock, Robert still felt calm.

He could feel the penetration from both of them. That should have been overwhelming. However, Gerald responded so relaxingly that it was not. Still talking quietly and tracing his fingertips across her body, it was at least twenty minutes before Gerald's manhood fully became one with her womanhood, his soft testicles touching her flesh.

She sighed at the security of being completely full while wrapped up in his arms. It was like being engulfed in a warm blanket, inside and out. She lay her head on his arm and just let herself enjoy.

Without moving within her, Gerald began to manipulate her sodden clitoris with his fingers slowly. Before long she was biting her lower lip as he elicited a soft orgasm from her. She moaned quietly in appreciation. It felt wonderful, like sipping a hot cocoa while watching the sunrise. No pressure... just... good.

Gerald let her relax for awhile before he began to piston in and out of her with agonizing slowness. Her orgasm was building with unaccustomed gradualness. Almost as if he were masterfully pulling her next orgasms from her body against her will. The result was a long, drawn out cum which seemed to last forever. It was not powerful... it did not make her shatter... but it seemed to never end.

"Oh, god, Gerald... mmmmm...."

Robert found himself in a strange place. He had been calmed the same way his wife had. He felt her ecstasy, but it did not overwhelm him. He could feel her body on the older man's cock, but the man's sedate manner seemed to fill him also. Normally Robert would be cumming over and over... this time he was just enjoying the invigorating sensation of being incredibly turgid, of the satiny caress of his woman's sex without a rush for release. It was a new and amazing experience.

Sandy was ready for more. Without releasing the phallus from her body, she pushed Gerald onto his back and sat astride of him. She had to rotate to face him, to look down into his reassuring countenance.

She sighed, "Do you mind?"

He smiled back, "Not at all, gorgeous. Take what you need... please."

And she did. She felt completely at ease alternating between slowly gyrating on his shaft, or casually caressing his body without moving at all, or pounding herself down onto him until she cried out in release. Again, and again.

She had not really believed him when he had told her she could take her time, she could take what she wanted, what she needed, as long as it took to sate herself. But as she did so and she was met with that reassuring smile and was met thrust for thrust without him suddenly gasping and blasting away inside of her, she became a believer. She could make love to him all day, and he would not finish until she was finished.

It was not that he was not into her. Again, he met her thrusts, he remained impressively turgid and throbbed within her, he told her how amazing she felt. He just did not seem to care when... or if... he had an orgasm of his own.

It was an existential experience for Sandy. No hurry, just long, slow enjoyment of her orgasms until she had worn herself out. Shuddering through one last release, she collapsed onto him, his erection still buried within her.

She was laughing quietly; she was so happy. Then it occurred to her she should take care of him. "OMG, you never came. Do you want me to blow you? I'm exhausted, but you can take me, if you want..."

He ran his fingers through her hair and touched her cheek lightly.

Robert could hear them now; they were not whispering. He had experienced Gerald's passive loving style also... it had felt incredible... his shaft was erect also and he desperately wanted to cum again. He willed Gerald to say yes, to roll over on top of his wife and pound her into oblivion so HE could cum.

Instead, Gerald smiled pleasantly, "No, that won't be necessary. You have been incredible. I enjoy the high, the ecstasy of lovemaking-without always finishing."

Sandy had never been with an older man before. She had to ask, "Can you not? Is it too much? I really don't mind taking care of you with my mouth... you took such good care of me..."

"No, sweetheart. I promise you; I am in good shape and could if I wanted to finish. I just choose to keep that arousal. It is something Miss Mary will teach your husband, also... that men do not always have to achieve orgasm to enjoy making love to a woman. Look up the Karezza Method."

She was amazed and thrilled that this was even a thing. Robert was amazed and aghast.

Sandy kissed him. "So how long? How long can you do without? When did you cum last?"

She was thinking she needed an idea how often her husband should actually cum. A couple days? A week?

He traced her breasts, "For me? It was about nine months ago."

"Fuck! You poor man! Is that a rule here?"

He laughed quietly. "No, dear. It is my choice... my preference. I help out here about three times a week, and Miss Mary has no rules about not having orgasms. Of course she chooses men with stamina."

"When... how do you decide when?"

"Well... my birthday is in about three months. I always celebrate with as many orgasms as I can manage that day."

She hugged him tightly and kissed him again, "If we are still here then, I would love it if you would let me help with that..."

He had to set her straight, "Let you? I would be honored to experience that with you."

Robert was torn. Part of him was jealous his wife wanted to make plans with her "daddy" figure... part of him looked forward to being in the booth to experience it also.

The lovers cuddled for quite awhile, relaxing and chatting. Robert managed to calm also, but his manhood was still firm and needy. Sandy and Gerald eventually stood and left the room for their "debrief."

The girls came back and released Robert, telling him to meet his wife in Miss Mary's office. It went without saying he should not touch himself.

12