All Comments on 'School for Women’s Pleasure Ch. 03'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Did I miss it in the earlier chapters where this was headed for FLR? I thought it was just to cure his premature ejaculation problem. Now it seems he’s headed to this authors usual - long term chastity and cuckolding. What a disappointment. Could have been a good story with the initial set up. But, no, same old humiliation, degradation, chastity denial, slave service and cuckolding. Which the author will say he now absolutely loves. Meh.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

Miss Mary, perfect.

Sandy and Robert... maybe they should talk to each other more. Or maybe the anonymous person is right, deciding to live a FLR marriage requires negotiation in quiet session, maybe there is a missing chapter 2-bis chronicling the exploits of the past week.

the tag "she cums not him" has no occurrences before today. Better "only she cums" or "Ladies first (and only)"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kind of interesting, but I liked the other chapters more. I'm still looking forward to more though, meditation therapy seems very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what that entails.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES