School Musical Ch. 03

Story Info
Stuart's Surprise.
3.1k words
4.72
8.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart's Surprise

- 1 -

Things went on like that for several weeks. I would spend most of the school days dreaming of the weekend, so that I could spend it at Clara's house playing dress-up, practicing makeup, and occasionally indulging in a bit of kissing and playing around. We didn't have sex, but she enjoyed teasing my cock when she noticed me getting hard, drawing things out until I was squirming helplessly and shooting in whichever panties I was dressed in. Clara seemed to find it all very cute, but she didn't have me eat her out again or take things any further. My parents started asking if we were dating, which I felt I could laugh off - Clara already had an on-again off-again relationship with a university student Thomas, who was away living on campus, and in any event I felt we were really just friends. With some unusual benefits.

'Celia,' she said one Saturday morning, 'I think we need to go shopping for clothes.'

I blinked. She had begun calling me Celia ever since the day I'd gone down on her in her bathroom, and I'd become very used to it. But we'd kept the whole arrangement a complete secret, so that even Rosie had become grumpy at Clara for not hanging out with her enough.

'I can't go shopping for clothes, come off it,' I said.

'Sure you can. Anyway you're going to wreck all of mine at this point. And you can just pretend to be my boyfriend.'

'Right, but I can't... like, try stuff on.'

'Well we'll see. I'm about the same size as you anyway, so I can try out anything you like. And some places don't mind who's in the changerooms'. She flashed me a naughty grin and I groaned to myself, part excited and part apprehensive. I knew that whatever she had in mind, I'd have to go along with it.

An hour later we were at the mall, cruising around the department stores and women's clothing sections. I had hoped she would be a little discrete, but Clara was having a great time winding me up by talking loudly and consulting the shop assistants whenever possible.

'What do you think of this one,' she'd ask, holding up a tiny thong. 'Not sure you'd be able to contain yourself, hey Mike?'

And, 'Can WE try these on?' she'd enquire, holding a handful of skimpy lace and speaking way too inclusively for my comfort.

The shop assistants seemed to range from disinterested to occasionally curious, until Clara, clearly bored with the lack of sufficient fun, cornered me in a changeroom and made me try on a short black dress over a matching set of satin and lace bra and panties. The commotion and giggling caught the attention of the young female shop assistant, who came to check if we were OK. To my horror, Clara quickly opened the door, stuck her head out and announced it was all fitting perfectly - leaving no doubt that it wasn't her that was trying the clothes on.

'Fuck's sake!' I hissed at her, scrabbling to get out of the dress, and causing her to erupt in laughter again.

In the end we put a hefty hole in my pocket money savings and left with several bags of new underwear and a see-through black teddy that she'd decided would showcase my ass.

I was very excited by that prospect, right up until she announced the next part of her adventure. We were just arriving back at her house, when she turned to me and explained:

'So, my parents are out tonight until late,' she said, 'and we're going to have a party.'

'Like - just us, right?' I said, perhaps a bit slow on the uptake.

'Haha no, Celia. I've decided there's only so long you can hide out here playing girlfriends with me. We need to get you some action that you really want.'

'This... this is what I want, though,' I said. 'I love being with you.'

'Dude. You love being a girl. Being Celia. But I'm not your girlfriend, and I'm not what's going to make you happy. Now shut up and go shower. My folks are leaving in half an hour, and I want you nice and clean.'

- 2 -

I did as I was told, of course. I showered, soaped myself, and carefully ran a razor over my legs and crotch, where we'd been keeping things nice and smooth for weeks. I wasn't sure what Clara had in mind, but I assumed I would need to be looking my best. When I was finished towelling off, I admired my slim figure in the mirror and wondered what I would wear. Fear and excitement made my stomach churn a little as Clara waved goodbye to her mum and dad, and she was quickly into the kitchen, making margaritas and singing happily to herself.

With drinks organised (and strong), she set about dressing me up - which involved a particularly slutty combination of black bra and suspenders, tight brazilian panties that rode up uncomfortably between my ass cheeks, a touch of makeup, and a glossy black wig. She rounded this off with shiny black heels, then stood back to admire her handiwork.

My heart pounded with excitement as she repeated the process on herself, stripping down to a similar outfit, but in red with a g-string. She slapped my hand away when I tried to reach out and touch her boobs though, saying 'you just drink up baby, there'll be plenty of time for that.'

She led me back downstairs, stopping to tweak the central heating a little given how little clothing we both had on.

Following her, I held the high heels in one hand, not confident enough yet to tackle the stairs in them. My other hand held the stair rail for support, because the stockings also felt quite slippery against the carpet. The cool feeling of air sliding over my naked ass cheeks was thrilling, and I let myself swing my hips a little as I walked to the kitchen to reload my cocktail.

By the second round of drinks I was lounging on the couch, running a hand gently up and down Clara's leg and already becoming hazy. I barely registered when she dialled someone on her phone, until she started speaking to someone on the other end.

'Hey it's me! Yes!', she said. I leaned towards her and tried to get a view of the phone, but she pushed me away. 'Uh-huh. So I heard you aren't going to Matt's tonight? That's a shame. No... nope. Staying here.'

She listened briefly to what sounded like a male voice on the other end.

'Well not exactly,' she said, with a slow smile. She moved the phone away from herself, and I could see she had selfie mode switched on, revealing the top of her outfit to her audience on the other end. She wiggled her shoulders to emphasise the way her breasts were straining against her bra. There was silence down the phone, and she raised her eyebrows.

'What, don't see anything you like?' she said, and put the phone back to her ear. She listened again.

'Well, sure. But you'd need to hurry - before I hop in bed with someone else.'

She listened, and reached out to put her hand round the back of my neck, drawing me towards her, 'No, not a guy. I've got Celia here, and she's a little bit... well, in heat.'

She twisted my head forcefully towards her then, lifting the phone away to make sure they could see clearly as she opened her lips and slid her tongue into my mouth, kissing me hard. There was an unmistakable squawking noise down the phone.

Clara broke off the kiss and smiled at the phone. 'Best get here fast then... Rodrigo.'

- 3 -

The conversation hung in the air as I recoiled in shock, eyes darting to the front door as if Stuart might appear there instantly. Clara giggled, but then fixed me with a serious gaze.

'Celia, let's be real about this,' she said, 'it's all very nice playing girlfriends together, but you told me right up front that you need to get yourself some cock. Don't deny it.'

'God, but not Stuart?!' I whispered, thoughts and images of the after-party rushing back.

'Who else but Stuart?' she said. She leaned close to me and I felt her trail her fingers over the bulge in my panties as she whispered into my ear, 'He's on his way over right now, Celia. Rodrigo, and his big, fat... cock.'

My own dick betrayed me then, surging with blood and straining hard as she chuckled. She gave me a loving pat but jumped up and was off to the kitchen again. I was vaguely concerned about how drunk I was becoming - as well as what I might end up drinking.

It seemed only minutes later that we heard the sound of a car pulling up. A door slammed, and someone was walking quickly up the driveway to the front door. Clara clapped her hands and jumped up to open the door, discretely tugging her g-string into a comfortable position. She opened the door before he could knock, and leaned unashamedly in the door frame, her tits, legs and ass all on open display for anyone walking past. But only Stuart was there, looking half stunned and unsure what to do.

'Well hurry up,' she said, 'what took you so long?'.

Before he could answer, she grabbed his arm and drew him inside, kicking the door shut behind them. Stuart was wearing some old jeans and a white T-shirt that looked like he'd grabbed them off the floor, but the top showed off his football physique, and I felt a little tingling in my crotch. He stood awkwardly, saw me sitting on the couch looking just as uncomfortable, and went bright red with embarrassment.

Clara frowned at us both. 'Right, well I can see this party's going to need some livening up. Stuart - sit there. Celia - with me!'. She snapped her fingers at me and pointed to the kitchen, and I struggled out of the couch, feeling suddenly ridiculous as Stuart caught an eyeful of my ass in full panty-clad glory.

I quietly closed the kitchen door and pleaded with Clara. 'I have to go home Clara - I really can't do this,' I said.

'Nonsense. You just have your drink and I'll go break the ice for you,' she said, heaping ice and alcohol into the blender with little measurement at all. She ran the blender, poured most of the mix into glasses, then took my hand and dragged me back out to the living room.

Clara handed Stuart a margarita, sat down next to him on the couch, and draped an arm around his shoulders. He took in the fabulous view directly down her bra as she pressed a naked leg against his thigh. 'You're at least 3 rounds behind, big guy,' she said. 'Drink up.'

Stuart took a large gulp, and I noticed his eyes flick towards me, curled up at the far end of the couch and sipping furiously on my own drink. Clara began running a hand over his chest and stomach, then I watched as she reached down and expertly unbuckled his belt with one hand before popping his jeans button and sliding his zipper open.

'Oh shit!' he said as her hand worked its way into his pants and moved gently up and down.

'Drinking...' she insisted, and he obeyed, draining the rest of the glass.

'Celia - more drinks please,' she said. 'And I want music and lights. Get on it.'

Her hand continued to massage Stuart's crotch as I flicked on the stereo and dimmed the lights. I tottered back to the kitchen and poured the rest of the cocktail mix into another glass.

By the time I returned with Stuart's next drink, Clara had removed his shoes and jeans completely, and was kneeling between his legs, nuzzling her face against the large tent in his boxer shorts, where there was already an obvious wet spot. I handed Stuart his drink and noticed his hand trembling as he received it, just as Clara tugged his boxers down and revealed his completely erect cock and tight balls. It was neatly trimmed around the base.

'Oh nice!' she said, before leaning forward to apply a broad lick from his balls all the way to the tip. Her sexy ass thrust up into the air as she did it, and I realised I was also hard as a rock, standing right there within touching distance of them. Clara opened her mouth and took his cock into it, suckling at his circumcised head before bobbing up and down to take his shaft in as well. His dick was even bigger than I remembered, and I felt much more feminine thinking about how small mine suddenly seemed by comparison.

'Celia, don't be shy,' Clara said, holding his wet cock in one hand. 'Get down here.'

I hesitated, and she looked Stuart in the eyes. 'You don't want to pass up on a threesome, right, Rodrigo?'

'Err... I...' he stammered, but by then she had yanked me down to the floor and was holding his cock out towards me.

I felt suspended in time, on the verge of something so large it was difficult to comprehend. Yes, I'd done this once before - but in very strange circumstances. Yes, I'd spent the last few weeks dressing up as Celia and playing around with Clara. And yes, dammit I'd even confessed to her that I wanted to suck dicks. But even in my drunken state... was this the point of no return? What was I turning into?

I never finished the thought, because something primal had already taken over, and my head lowered down onto him with no more conscious thought at all. The bulging mushroom head of his dick slid between my lips, still wet with Clara's saliva, and Stuart and I moaned in unison.

'That's right Celia, suck that fucking dick,' Clara said. 'Say it, Rodrigo... tell her to suck you.'

Stuart did as he was told, slipping a hand behind my head and gripping the wig as he whispered fiercely 'Yes, suck me... suck my dick...'

Clara ran a hand up and down my back as I went to work on his hot pulsing cock, egging him on as I did it, playing the director of our private sex show.

'Tell her she's so sexy'

'She is'

'Fucking say it!'

'You're sexy!'

'Tell her you're fucking her face.'

'I am, I'm... oh God I'm... I'm fucking you right in the face.'

'Mmmhmm,' I agreed, mouth wrapped firmly around his shaft.

This escalated as we all got more excited, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Clara had one hand down her panties, masturbating herself.

She panted commands at Stuart, and he repeated and embellished on them.

'Tell her she's your slut... she wants you to.'

'You are, oh Celia,' he groaned, 'God, Celia you dirty fucking slut.'

He was thrusting his hips hard now, starting to lose control, and I was struggling to contain the hot meat that was jamming in and out of my mouth as I licked and sucked at him, eyes watering with the effort. Then Clara tipped him right over the edge.

'She's your personal whore, Rodrigo. Just wait until later tonight, and she's going to let you fuck her right in her dirty, hot, wet little cunt.'

He roared and bucked, pulling my head down and jamming his cock so far into my mouth that I choked helplessly and nearly vomited, and then there was squirt after squirt of hot cum erupting from his cock. My eyes bulged out and I thought for a moment I really would choke, struggling to free myself from his strong grip. The strong saltiness filled my mouth, throat and nose.

Then he let go of me, and I fell back onto my ass, coughing up cum onto my stomach and crotch as I gasped for breath. And Stuart hadn't even finished; he was now wanking himself furiously to finish his orgasm, shooting several more jets of cum onto the couch and spattering my leg at the same time.

He eventually fell back on the couch, panting, and I sat there on the floor with my chest heaving. I was dimly aware of the wet sounds beside me as Clara continued to finger her extremely wet pussy.

'Well, well,' she said after we had all caught our breath. 'That was an excellent start.'

She lay down beside me and began kissing me gently, using the tip of her tongue to clean strands of cum from my mouth and cheek. I looked up and saw Stuart caught halfway between fascination and horror, struggling back into his jeans and shoes.

'I hope you're not leaving so soon, Rodrigo?' said Clara, pausing from her ministrations.

'I... uh...', he said, 'look this is just a bit fucked up guys... I got to... I got to go...!'

And then he was off, almost running out the door in a panic. The door slammed, then we heard his car start and go screeching off down the road.

Clara laughed, but I just lay there on the carpet, snuggled against her and slimy with cum, sweat and saliva. I didn't know what to feel... was this what girls should expect? To be used like an object and then dumped on the floor? Or was something missing?

But then Clara, still not quite finished, rolled on top of me and pressed her face right up close against mine. 'Honey,' she said, 'we really need to find you a better man. But for now...'

Her hand reached down and pulled both our panties aside, the juice from her pussy getting everywhere in an instant.

'I'll just have to take care of you.'

She gripped my penis with her slippery fingers and guided us together, and it was astonishingly hot and wet as she took the whole of me inside her and began gently fucking me there on the living room floor. We kissed again, tongues swirling, and I reached to hold her firm ass as it flexed and thrust against me, and then I was gone, giving a helpless little mewl as my cum squirted deep inside her, again and again and again.