School Open Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's go back to my flat then Fiona so that we can get ready. I know you are nervous but it sounds like you are prepared to at least experiment a bit.'

They didn't speak much during the short drive and Fiona soon saw the familiar sight of the school as they drove through the arch of the lodge house and up to the main school. She took her bag from the boot and followed Nicola up some winding stairs to her flat. Fiona was surprised how much she felt at ease. Nicola had conveyed a maturity on the phone which had suggested an older woman, but she guessed she would be about thirty or so. She was a little taller than Fiona, slightly fuller in the breast and hips and with long blonde hair falling to her shoulders. She wore tight jeans and a cashmere sweater, moulding her figure and accentuating her curves. Fiona was surprised to find herself admiring the woman in front of her.

Nicola showed her a bedroom, opening off the hallway of her flat, where she deposited her bag. She gave her a tour of the flat, showing the younger girl the living room, dining room, a study, a nice kitchen and Nicola's own bedroom. The whole flat was tidy, light and airy. Fiona hadn't known what to expect. They went back to the Fiona's bedroom.

'I think it's time for you to get ready now. Mr. Davis is going to be expecting us in his study. We have about half an hour.'

She opened a wardrobe and pulled out a hanger with a dress cover over it.

'I want you to wear this outfit. I know it will fit you well enough. You have a gorgeous figure. From now on you are to do as you are told. Do you understand?' she said sternly.

Fiona nodded, taking the hanger. She was trembling a little but she kept her nerve.

'Get yourself ready. Go to the loo and then put on these clothes. When you are ready you can come through to the living room. I will take you to Mr. Davis's study where he will be waiting for you. You have a safe word. If you say Red we will stop immediately what we are doing. If you say Amber we will pause for a moment for you to be ready. If we ask you and you are OK then say Green. Do you understand?'

'Yes.'

Fiona was surprised when Nicola stepped closer, taking her head gently but firmly in her hands and kissed her full on the mouth. It was firm, but so gentle and sensual it took her quite by surprise. She had not kissed a girl like that since school days and it sent a thrill right through her. Before she could react she felt Nicola's tongue flick gently over her lips before stepping back and breaking the kiss. Fiona looked up at her smiling face. She had never thought she was interested in girls before, but that moment seemed to change everything. She realised, somewhat shocked, that she was very turned on and that Nicola was demonstrably interested in her.

'Let's enjoy this afternoon's adventure Fiona.'

In her bedroom Fiona opened the dress hanger. She laughed a little to herself, not totally surprised. There was a crisp white cotton blouse and a very short, red tartan skirt together with a pair of plain white cotton panties. No bra. Next to the bed were a pair of patent leather sandals for her to wear with knee high white socks. Tim would love this, she thought. He loved schoolgirls in uniform. It was time for her to get ready.

Having been to the bathroom, Fiona stripped completely and then put on a little more scent. As she dressed she was taken with the transformation from a young woman into a more innocent schoolgirl. It took her back quite a few years as she turned in front of the full length mirror. Had she really looked like this? The reflection was quite stunning, but then she realised just how much it was accentuated by her fully developed figure. Her full breasts filled the blouse properly and her bottom was no longer a very slender teenager's, but was now well shaped and full. She noticed her nipples already erect, pressing against the blouse. Any thought of hiding how exciting this was for her were completely pointless.

Opening the door to the living room, Fiona stepped inside to see Nicola, sitting in one of the armchairs. She had transformed. She wore a very slim dark skirt, slashed very high up her thigh and with a white blouse. Her long blond hair had been scraped back and gathered into a straight ponytail. The look was severe. Fiona noticed the long black leather boots she was wearing. Quite different to the relaxed woman who had picked her up from the station. Taking her hand, Nicola escorted Fiona from her flat to the other side of the main school building. They walked along familiar corridors with well waxed floors to find Mr. Davis's study where Nicola opened the door.

'Good afternoon Fiona.'

Mr. Davis spoke slowly as they entered his study.

'I am so glad you decided to visit us again. I am sorry that our first acquaintance was so hurried, but I thought you might be interested to come back. I understand from Nicola that you have some interest to learn a bit more about yourself and that your boyfriend is not going to be involved right now? That is fine with me. We can take some time this afternoon to learn more. There is no hurry. You will be completely safe and nothing will happen to you that you do not consent to. Did Nicola explain your safe words?'

Fiona nodded. She was still not entirely comfortable with him. He was old and grey and somewhat overweight, even if he commanded a certain gravitas. He stepped aside, pulling a chair into the middle of the room.

'It is important that we get you properly warmed up this afternoon. If we do you will be able to enjoy it and to take a great deal more punishment. I shall start the proceedings by giving you a thorough spanking. Don't worry. I will start gently. Only when I am satisfied that you are ready will we progress further. You will see on the table here that I have brought various implements that we might use. I propose to be very careful since this is your first proper visit. We will go only as far as you want or I deem sensible.'

Fiona had immediately looked at the table and what Mr. Davis had been pointing at. She drew in her breath a little as she saw a range of canes, straps and a leather riding crop displayed.

'The first one is called 'Slim Jim'!' Nicola interjected, pointing at a long slim cane. She had drawn up a dining chair in the middle of the room.

'I doubt you will get further than him today.'

She smiled, but her eyes were locked onto Fiona's.

'Come over here now and get over Mr. Davis's lap.'

Fiona looked in her eyes and knelt on the floor in front of Mr. Davis who had now taken off his jacket and was sitting on the chair. She eased herself over his knees. Her bottom was raised in the air and she felt quite vulnerable. A strong left arm held her firmly in position, and his long fingers reaching underneath to caress her flat belly. Fiona felt her short skirt drawn up, over her back and out of the way. It offered no protection. The thin white cotton panties wouldn't either but at least her sex was covered. She knew her nipples were very erect now. She could feel them pressing against the rough tweed of Mr. Davis's suit trousers. She also knew she was already wet between her legs and whatever her sense of foreboding, she could not disguise her arousal. She felt sure that both Nicola and Mr. Davis would know from the aroused scent from her pussy.

The housemaster had tightened his grip. With a flat palm he began to spank his captive. He was slow and methodical, taking his time, not spanking hard, but covering every inch of Fiona's bottom. After a few minutes, Fiona began to feel the warmth growing very slowly. She was not surprised when there was a lull and her panties were gently drawn down. Nicola took them off and she saw her sniff them appreciatively. She knew they were wet and had no doubt acquired a strong feminine perfume by now.

Fiona had been surprised that the spanking had not been harder, but slowly and steadily the blows increased in severity. She was aware of Nicola taking photographs as the spanking progressed. She was also aware that Mr. Davis's left hand had now insinuated itself below her belly such that long fingers now stroked slowly between the moistening folds of her pussy. Her clitoris was erect and rubbed against the older man's thighs on which she lay with each blow delivered. With each spank she now gasped a little, but there was a compensatory stroking between her legs. Every so often a finger tip grazed across her clit, bringing her closer to a climax. Fiona tried desperately to hold out, wanting to draw out the sensation as long as she could, but by now she was moving her hips to meet the increasingly sharp spanks raining down on her behind. Each one stung her but even as the pain coursed through her, brought her closer to coming.

She wanted prolong the sensation but the insistent stroking continued as the spanking stopped abruptly. She pushed against his probing fingers, rubbing herself against his trousers which were already damp with her secretions. Fiona was loud in her climax. She always had difficulty keeping quiet, but here in Mr. Davis's study she knew she could give voice to her orgasm. She screamed out loud, thrashing and cumming over and over against the slippery fingers that penetrated her sex and pinched her engorged clitoris. She had never come so hard or been able to let rip so loudly. After four or five smaller cums as she came down from the peak of her first climax Fiona slid onto the floor and lay there, her legs spread wide and her bottom on fire against the carpet.

Mr. Davis coughed, twice. Fiona eventually looked up and saw his tented worsted trousers, evidence that she was not the only one aroused. She smiled, slowly, as she came down from her climax. Nicola helped her up and she knelt on the floor in front of Mr. Davis. The buttons on her white blouse had come undone and her swelling breasts and engorged nipples were now clearly revealed. Nicola helped her off with her blouse, cupping the creamy breasts and pulling on Fiona's nipples.

'I think you need to help Mr. Davis now Fiona. He is, as you see somewhat in need of help before he can continue. Take him in your mouth. Let him fuck your mouth.'

Fiona hesitated for a moment. The man was no doubt in need of help, but she would never have contemplated giving him oral sex in any other circumstance. Now somehow, as Nicola was insisting, she felt compelled to do so. Empowered to do so. The thought of it made her feel more slutty and aroused again. Her fingers sought the zipper to his fly as she reached in and extracted his cock from the tweedy trousers he wore. It was thick. Very thick in fact, and once she had freed it from his pants it was quite an impressive weapon. Thick and gnarled with prominent veins. But even more startling, it was already rock hard. The glans was weeping pre-cum as she leant forwards towards it. At least he smelt clean. Her tongue reached the tip and tasted him briefly. He tasted good, a little salty. She relaxed, opening her mouth and enveloping his hot cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the rim as she took him in deeply. She prided herself on her oral skills. She sucked on him, letting him thrust gently between her lips.

She was glad he was gentle, even though she sensed he was already close to cumming. She hated men who tried to fuck her mouth against her will. At least he was communicating with he as she looked up into his eyes. It didn't take her long. She could tell quite soon after she started that he was going to cum soon. As the pressure built within him she gently cupped his balls and gripped the base of his cock, controlling what happened. When he came, he came suddenly, taking them both by surprise and thick jets of cum filled her mouth before she pulled him out and let him spray over her face. His erection sprang upright and jet after jet exploded over her shining auburn hair, dripping down over her face and ears. For an older gentleman, he certainly came a lot.

A few minutes later, Fiona had wiped much of Mr. Davis's semen off of her face, although she was conscious there were ribbons of it still shot through her hair. She turned to see Nicola standing by the table, toying with the variety of implements she had seen when she came into the room. She had picked up one of the canes, swinging it hard so that it so that it cut through the air with a characteristic swish. Fiona startled. To her dismay she watched as Nicola selected the riding crop, slapping it against her palm as her tongue slid over her lips. She was relieved when the crop was set down and a small black leather strap was chosen. It didn't look nearly so frightening and she could see it was made of quite soft, if well worn leather.

'Your bottom is a lovely pink colour now Fiona, but I don't think you are ready for the cane yet. You need to be properly warmed up to enjoy it. Besides, I've been dying to get my hands on your bum since I met you.' Nicola purred.

'Now bend over the end of the desk and stick your bottom out!'

Her tone of voice had changed in an instant and Fiona didn't hesitate. She leant across the side of the desk, her breasts grazing on the yellow blotting pad in front of her. She bent from the waist, a little away from the desk and with her legs slightly parted. As she did so she felt Nicola unzip the flimsy skirt and take that off too. She was completely naked and a shiver of anticipation ran through her again as Nicola ran her cool hands over her hot, reddened buttocks.

'I'm going to give you the strap Fiona. It will sting a bit but will help you to warm up properly. I want you to stay still and not get your hands in the way. If you do I shall have to tie you up. Do you understand?'

The girl nodded feeling her nipples graze on the desk. They were so engorged they had become quite painful as they touched the surface of the blotter. She tried not to tense as she lay over the desk waiting. She felt a firm hand on her back and then the strap trailed between her buttocks. It made her shiver a little. Nicola started softly, flicking the strap casually over Fiona's bottom. The firmness of the backside in front of her, already pink but now beginning to redden more as she steadily worked her way over it was exciting her. The strap was soft and did not have much weight but as she picked up the pace it began to sting a little more. Fiona could feel it begin to bite as the strokes covered every inch of her bared bottom. She had lost count of how many strokes she had taken, but the effect was gathering pace and the fire began to grow. Between her legs she was still aroused and as she leaned forwards she found herself rubbing her mound against the edge of the desk. Just when she felt she might manage to cum, Nicola delivered two swift strokes right between her legs, up between the lips of her vagina, licking over her engorged clitoris. She yelped loudly, not expecting such a surge of pain and the moment passed.

'Enough of that now. Time to meet 'Slim Jim' now Fiona.' Said Nicola. 'I want you to lean over the back of Mr. Davis's chair. I seem to recall you have been there before!'

The younger girl stood trembling a little as she went over to the old leather armchair. She smelt the warm, worn leather and it brought back powerful memories of her last visit. It looked like she was going to get more than last time she thought. Nicola stood behind her, running her cool hands across the reddened buttocks. She tapped the inside of Fiona's knees, making her part her legs further and then stood back. Fiona looked round and watched as Mr. Davis picked up the cane he had shown her earlier. She turned back and buried her head in the back of the armchair. She heard a sharp 'swish' as Mr. Davis flexed the cane, making her start.

'I shall begin slowly,' he said in a measured tone.' You have your safe word?' She nodded.

'Good. Then I shall deliver six strokes and see how you manage them. I shall take my time. You are not to rub your bottom. You are not to get up. Nicola will count them.' He spoke sternly.

She nodded again, trying to compose herself. Her bottom already felt on fire from the spanking and then the strapping that Nicola had administered. She didn't know if she could take it. She was very exposed with her bottom in the air and her legs apart. Somehow she felt even more aroused. She hadn't really thought of herself as an exhibitionist but the thrill of her submission and her willingness to take part in this was sending her over the edge.

She tensed as she felt the cane tap lightly against her bottom as Mr. Davis measured the length for the first stroke. He tapped the cane once more on her bottom taking care to get his distance right. She breathed slowly, trying to relax.

As she lay helpless she first heard the swish as the cane flexed before striking her bottom. It was a good clean stroke and for a brief moment she heard the crack as it landed before the fire whipped through her. At first it wasn't quite as bad as she feared. It was a moment or two later when the full searing sting of the stroke made her yelp out loud. She let out her breath slowly as she heard the cane raised again. The second stroke was a little harder, whistling down and striking a little above the first. The pain coursed through her and she felt the connection with the first stroke which was now searing across her bottom. She had managed to take the pain without making a sound though. The third landed a little further up, clearly separated from the first two. It probably was no harder but the effect was building up. Her skin was beginning to feel scorched and tears started to run down her cheeks. She tried hard to bear the pain quietly.

Mr. Davis paused, admiring his handiwork. He ran his palm across the three stripes he had so far inflicted, feeling the parallel ridges and gently soothing Fiona's bottom, cupping her cheeks. She shuffled her ankles apart a little more and he took the opportunity to let his fingers trail between her legs. Only a tiny trail of moisture gave her away as she trembled again. After a short pause he stepped back and swished the cane again, delivering the fourth and fifth strokes quickly and efficiently, carefully covering the reddened skin of her now very tender behind. She heard Nicola counting out loud. Fiona had not moved, but cried out the fifth stroke cut into her. She bit her lip, trying to ride the pain. When Nicola had announced the sixth and final stroke, Mr. Davis had put down the cane and fondled her again making sure she did not wish to use her safe word. The quick shake of her head was enough. He stood back and cracked one last, final stroke right across the girls reddened behind. It was by far the most vicious stroke. He meant it to hurt and Fiona reacted very much as he expected, jumping up and grabbing her bottom with tears streaming down her face.

Mr. Davis caught hold of her, gently pushing her back down over the back of the chair, but this time caressing her and massaging her buttocks. There were six well placed stripes clearly marked on her reddened skin. He probed and massaged her quite gently, easing her pain and allowing her to ride it. His thick, probing fingers swept between the folds of her pussy, coating them in moisture. She pushed back very gently, almost imperceptibly, willing him to penetrate her with his fingers. In no time at all she was highly aroused, in spite of the pain. She was disappointed when he stepped back, withdrawing his fingers and leaving her there, close to climax but unable to get there.

Fiona turned her head and watched as he turned his back, undressing fully. His body was nothing to write home about and he was carrying a few extra pounds, but she had already been impressed by his cock. Her breathing slowly returned to normal. As she watched Mr. Davis she shivered slightly wondering what would come next. She so desperately needed to be taken, but she couldn't be sure it would happen. She had already had a thorough spanking and then a strapping from Nicola. Now she had now taken six very painful cuts of the cane. He carefully folded his tweed suit over the back of a chair and she turned away, looking now towards Nicola. The older woman sat watching in her severe black skirt and blouse, her own arousal clear as her nipples showed through her blouse and her face and neck had turned a delicate shade of pink.