School Open Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cough behind her announced that Mr. Davis was ready to resume. Fiona was slightly alarmed to see that his gnarled cock was already quite firm, despite his recent climax all over her face and hair. She would have thought it would take longer for an older man to recover. He must be very turned on she realised, with a nearly naked young woman displaying her freshly striped bottom and highly aroused sex to him, splayed over the back of the leather armchair in his study.

'Fiona. You have taken those strokes well. I admire your courage. Now I am going to have you whether you like it or not. I can see you are turned on, but I doubt you have ever been fucked by a man so much older than yourself.'

Nicola had come round to his side and was fondling his big, gnarled cock, coaxing it further into erection.

'Do you need some lube Fiona?' She asked.

'No. No I don't think so.'

She replied hoarsely, clamping her thighs together as he stepped towards her, pushing her once more over his desk. She felt her knees parted by his strong hands and felt his cock nudge between her thighs, now quite hard enough to penetrate her. Unerringly he centred on her soaking cunt and placing his knob at her entrance, pushed deep inside her in one long stroke. She let out a gasp. She had never been taken quite like that before. Never impaled to her depths in one go. With other men there had been a lot of foreplay and still it took time. She realised just how ready she was from the ease with which he had penetrated her. Her cunt was stretched wide over the thickness of his cock and as he began to fuck her, she felt fuller than she had ever felt before. Fiona was not inexperienced and had had guys with big cocks before, but Mr. Davis really seemed to know how to use his weapon to advantage. In only a few strokes she started coming.

'Oh God! Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me harder now please! Oh yes. That's it. Right there. Oh fuck me. I'm cumming!.

Fiona thrust herself back against the older man as he continued to fuck her, increasing his pace. His heavy balls swung between her legs, slapping against her pubis and catching her clit as they did. Her climax was immense. Her cunt gripped the big cock within her, contracting and relaxing as she came over and over. Mr. Davis slowed, taking his time, breathing deeply as he fucked her. He picked her up, still impaled on his cock and laid her the desk, turning her so she lay on her back. He stood, pulling her hips over the edge toward him and resumed fucking the young girl in front of him, slowly at first.

Fiona's breasts bobbed as he fucked her and her bottom was still stinging as it rubbed on the desk. She was aware that Nicola had come to stand behind her. Fiona looked up and saw the lust in her eyes as she reached down with both hands, taking the inviting breasts in her hands. While Mr. Davis continued to fuck her, Nicola squeezed and teased Fiona's breasts. She took the nipples between thumb and forefinger, twisting, squeezing and pulling on them. They had always been sensitive. Fiona gasped as she felt Nicola's fingernails dig in, sending exquisite pain down through her core. It only lasted seconds, but combined with the steady rhythm of the big cock thrusting into her it brought her one more orgasm, ripping through her. As she came, the contractions in her cunt were finally enough to trigger Mr. Davis to cum. Fiona felt him tense and drive harder and faster into her before unleashing his cum. For an awful moment she realised he had no condom on but it was far too late to worry about that. Jet after jet of his cum rose from his heavy balls as he thrust deep inside her.

Some hours later Fiona woke slowly, thinking guiltily of Tim. She didn't know quite how to explain what she had done, even to herself. That the afternoon had been so highly charged emotionally and so erotically fulfilling was not so difficult to come to terms with as that she had 'cheated' on him. She felt so slutty as she thought back over what had happened. There was no doubt that she had been a willing participant. Submissive certainly, but not coerced or browbeaten into what had happened to her. The fire in her bottom was still there, but was more of a comfortable glow by now.

Fiona had little recollection of what had happened when Mr. Davis left the room. She had put on a towelling robe that Nicola had handed her and walked, shakily, back to the flat. Mr. Davis's sperm was running down her thighs and the rich scent of her own arousal was unmistakable. Nicola had run her a warm bath and left her alone, allowing her to come down from the intense experience in her own way. Fiona had been surprised when she woke an hour or so later, having evidently crawled into bed and fallen asleep. The evening sun streaming through the window had woken her. She took her time dressing, examining her bottom with interest and wincing when she tried to put clean knickers on. After a couple of attempts she decided not to, deciding that her knee length summer dress would be enough to keep her modest.

'Why did that matter?' she thought given what she had done that afternoon. She brushed her hair, put on some lipstick and went through to the living room, hesitantly opening the door.

'Ah! There you are. Feeling better?' Nicola stood up. She had changed again and wore a soft, clingy summer dress evidently without a bra. Her full breasts swayed hypnotically as she approached.

'I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep. I didn't mean to.'

'That's quite alright. Sometimes that happens. The emotion that goes with that sort of intense experience can be quite draining. Let me pour you a glass of wine.'

They sat together on a sofa, sipping a chilled chardonnay. Fiona didn't say much, but after a while Nicola got her talking.

'Was it what you expected Fiona?'

'Yes. And no too. I don't quite know what I expected, but after my last visit I just knew I had to try it.'

'Did it hurt more than you expected? You seemed to cope quite well with it. I know Mr. Davis was careful not to overdo it this first time.'

'Actually it did hurt more, but somehow once I got into it that didn't seem to matter. I think the spanking warmed me up quite a bit. And I could tell Mr. Davis was enjoying it too.' She giggled.

'And then when you used the strap on me it got a bit more intense. I felt like my bottom was on fire all over. Your hands were lovely and cooling when you caressed me. It's funny, but I've never really been touched by a girl before. I loved it when you made me take his cock in my mouth.'

'Did you? Did you realise just how submissive you are Fiona?'

'No. No I didn't. It hadn't really occurred to me. When I'm with Tim I'm not submissive. But there was definitely something delicious about being made to suck his cock. I would never have imagined that and especially with a man as old as him.'

'No. It's hard to believe isn't it? He's got a really nice cock and he knows how to use it.'

'I'm glad you made me. It really turned me on. I expect you noticed that!'

'I think you and I are going to be good friends. You took the caning very well for a first timer. Was it really hard to take?'

'Yes. I had made my mind up not to use the safe word, but even after the first two strokes I was ready to do it. It stung like crazy. It was only once Mr. Davis started touching me that I sensed how much more I was turned on. The pain really got to me but somehow I wanted to take it and to show you both I could. That alone nearly made me come. I knew my pussy was really wet. When he touched me I just wanted to come.'

'I thought so. It made me really hot too. I guess you realise I am bisexual. The sight of you bent over with lovely cane marks across your bottom was making me crazy. I really wanted you for myself. I was playing with my clit when Mr. Davis gave you the last three stripes. I knew you were not going to protest when he fucked you. He would have stopped if you had. That's something we have always insisted on. It has to be consensual. But by god he can fuck, can't he?'

'Oh my god, yes! I wouldn't have thought at his age he could get it up again so quickly, but I've rarely been fucked so well. And his cock is so thick! He took me so hard and fast. I know I came quite a few times even though my bottom was so sore. And then he came in me without a condom. What am I going to tell Tim?'

'Nothing if you have any sense. Today was an adventure. Some 'further education'. I think before long you are going to want to enroll for some more. Quite apart from Mr. Davis, I have other friends I'd like you to meet one day. We meet from time to time and I really think you'd enjoy being our submissive slut for a while. I'm going to call you in a month or so to see if you want to come over again. Would that be OK Fiona?'

'Oh yes. Yes please. I might like that.'