School Open Day Ch. 05

Story Info
Fiona meets ‘Aunt’ Emily and learns more about the school.
11.3k words
4.8
7.8k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

As she put down the 'phone, Fiona was worried. Tim had called her just as she had got out of her bath. They had been chatting for maybe half an hour as she sat, naked on her bed. As she often did when he called, she had been teasing herself as they talked, pinching and pulling at her nipples, stroking herself and very slowly and gently masturbating. She was wet again now and quite aroused, but as he hung up she was also worried. Tim was due back home in a few days and yet she still had the fading marks of a caning adorning her bottom.

Several times a day while she was at home, she couldn't resist lifting her skirt and examining the stripes in the long dressing mirror in her bedroom. They were fading but slowly and she could see them clearly, especially when she got out of a hot bath. Looking again now she could still count each of the six stripes. Each time she saw them a frisson of excitement ran through her. Each time she recalled just how she had got them and the moistness flooded her pussy once more. What madness had made her do it? How could she keep this from Tim so he wouldn't find out? Why did she not feel guilty about it though? Above all, how was she going to respond when Mr. Davis's secretary from Celwood College made contact again as she had promised to do?

Fiona had left Tim with the impression that she had spent a few days at a health spa while he was on one of hid all too frequent business trips abroad. The reality was rather different. Some months ago Tim had taken her to an Open Day at his old school, Celwood College. While they were there her inquisitive nature had led her back, alone, to Tim's housemaster's study where she wanted to have a better look around. She had encountered Mr. Davis, an elderly and charming but not very attractive man who had persuaded her to experience one of his canes at first hand. How had she let that happen? Now, while Tim was away on business, she had visited Celwood again, at Mr. Davis's personal invitation. Fiona knew now that this visit was going to change her life. His secretary, Nicola Page had looked after her and had participated in administering a painful session as she was spanked, strapped and then caned before Mr. Davis had fucked her as she had never been fucked before. The experience was so intense she was reliving it several times each day. Would Tim sense that something had changed forever in her?

He had been very bright on the phone and had suggested that once he was back home and since the weather was warm they might go down to visit an Aunt of his in Dorset. At first she was none too keen on the idea, not fancying spending time visiting elderly relatives in the little time they managed to spend together. Tim had been insistent though.

'Aunt Emily isn't really an 'Aunt'. He said. 'She's more of a family friend who was very good to me when I was at Celwood. She's actually not old at all, probably in her late thirties. She's great fun and she's very attractive. She lives in a lovely cottage on the coast in Dorset. I haven't been there for years, but I used to stay with her some weekends when I was at school at Celwood. She's been asking me for ages and she's invited us for a long weekend to relax. I've wanted you to meet her for a long time. I know you'll get on well with her.'

'Well OK. All right then.' She agreed. 'I could do with some time off work and we can spend more time together. She must be very important to you.' She put the phone down.

Tim had arrived home late in the evening, exhausted having missed his connecting plane. Fiona had been looking forward to a long night of sex, but had to settle for a rather hurried fuck and then lying in the wet patch, somewhat unsatisfied. She listened to his breathing as he settled to sleep and once more relived her afternoon at Celwood. Little did he know what new passions he had ignited in her during that visit to the Open Day. Her fingers strayed between her legs and she stroked herself to several more, very quiet and gentle orgasms as he lay, peacefully unaware, beside her.

'What will 'Aunt' Emily be like?' she thought, as she drifted off to sleep at last.

Fiona meets 'Aunt' Emily

She was still fuming having spoken to Tim yet again on the phone as he explained that would not be at the station to meet her because he was still at work.

'Don't worry Fi. Emily will be there. You'll get on fine with her. I'll be down in time for dinner and then we have the whole weekend.'

'Aunt' Emily was not at all how Fiona had imagined her. As Fiona emerged from the station she saw a tall, slim, elegant and tanned and with short, auburn hair, stylishly cut in a neat bob. She stood beside a bright red sports car waving out to her. As Fiona came over to her, carrying a small overnight bag, she smiled warmly. She spoke in a warm, rich voice with a very 'posh' accent, but her smile was so engaging that Fiona took to her immediately. Exactly as Tim had described, she was much younger than she had really imagined. 'How old was she?' Fiona wondered.

'I've heard so much about you Fiona. Tim has told me quite a bit about you and I've wanted to meet you for ages!'

'You are gorgeous Fiona! Tim painted me a verbal picture, but you are so sexy! You have a gorgeous figure and such fantastic hair. I wish mine shone like yours. I can see why he is so besotted by you.'

'Well you aren't quite like the 'Aunt' I was imagining either Emily.'

'Not quite decrepit enough dear?' she laughed.

'Um. No. Quite the reverse! Tim told me you looked after him while he was at school near here and I confess I had pictured a much older woman.'

'Oh. Yes. Yes I did. I was quite a bit younger then, in my first job. But I've been a family friend for so long and Tim's parents worked abroad, so I was happy to step in. He was never any trouble. Well, that's not quite true I suppose. I did have to go up to Celwood a few times on his behalf to sort things out. Perhaps I'll tell you about that some day. Tim told me you'd been over to the Open Day this year.' She smiled again. 'Did you enjoy it?' she asked innocently. 'When we get some time to ourselves I want you to tell me all about it.'

Fiona blushed gently, wondering just how much he had told her. Surely he wouldn't have told her about her encounter with Mr. Davis that day? She could see a twinkle in Emily's eyes, but her smile was so warm and so sexy that Fiona couldn't be sure.

She felt an unaccustomed thrill running through her, reminding her of the feeling she had when she met Mr. Davis's secretary Nicola at the school. She wondered whether Emily might be bisexual too. There was something in the way she was looking at her that both excited her and intrigued her. Fiona had never really been attracted to women before, but there was no doubt that Nicola had taken a fancy to her during her return visit to Celwood. It had been quite a surprise to Fiona that she would have willingly participated if Nicola had taken the lead, but for some reason nothing had happened that evening. She had been a little frustrated. Now she felt a similar thrill running through her as 'Aunt' Emily drove her home to her cottage.

As they finished lunch in the garden, Emily began to press Fiona to tell her about the Open Day. They had spent an hour or so getting to know each other and Fiona felt very relaxed in her company. There was a frisson of something between them and she felt herself quite attracted to the older woman.

'What has Tim told you then?' she asked.

'Actually not very much. But I have my own reasons for asking. Tim told me you had met his housemaster Mr. Davis. I knew him too, years ago when Tim was there. You must tell me everything that happened. Whatever it was, Tim said it made you as horny as hell that weekend.'

'He told you that?' she giggled blushing a little.

'Perhaps I should explain. I've known Tim for a very long time. In fact I was his first. I seduced him while he was eighteen. Does that shock you?' She giggled.

Fiona took a moment to think about it.

'No. I don't know. No. I don't think so. Lucky Tim! Fancy him getting laid by his Aunty!'

'Well I'm not his aunt really you know.'

Fiona couldn't tell how much she knew, but had already decided that she was going to tell Emily all about her first visit. She really didn't want to say anything about her return visit to Celwood School though. That really would need to remain private. They were in the garden, drinking coffee. She sat back, enjoying the warm sunshine and described their visit. How she had toured around with Tim and how fascinated she had been in Mr. Davis's study. How, later during the visit she had returned for another look only to be caught out by Mr. Davis.

'I really don't know why I did it, but there I was, leaning over the back of this big leather armchair, when Mr. Davis came in. He was charming I suppose. But he was also quite dominant and he insisted on showing me his cane. I know I wanted to see it and touch it, but I still don't understand why. And then for some reason I let him try a stroke. I must have been mad, but I was curious.'

'How were you dressed?'

'Black skirt and white tee shirt. Quite smart really.'

'What happened next then?'

'He caned me. Not hard to start with.'

'Over your skirt?'

'The first one was over my skirt. That made me yelp but it was OK. Then he flipped my skirt up over my bottom and gave me another over my panties.'

'And you let him? How did that feel?'

Emily was standing behind her. Her hands felt good, gently massaging her neck and shoulders.

'Yes. I did let him. Why, I don't really understand, but I felt quite unable to resist. He seemed to have some power over me. I let him give me another stroke before he made me take off my panties. I still don't know how he talked me into that. He's very persuasive. And then the last stroke was on my bare bottom. Boy did that sting!'

'I bet it did. So he charmed you out of your knickers did he? I wondered whether he might have done. I would love to have seen that.'' Emily had been working gently on Fiona's neck, kneading the muscles that seemed to be really tight.

'You feel tense Fiona. Relax. What happened next?.'

'Well. It surprised me, but there I was, nearly naked in front of him. He stood behind me stroking my bum, then his fingers went between my legs. I was soaking! I couldn't believe it, but there was the proof of just how aroused I had become.'

'Just like that? You let him finger you just like that? My you are a slut Fi. A gorgeous slut!''

'And then - nothing. He stepped back. I couldn't see but I think he probably stroked himself off. I just lay there, bent over the armchair. And then he was gone. The door closed behind him and I was trying to compose myself again. He took my knickers too.'

'Well. That explains a lot Fi. That explains why Tim had such an exciting weekend. Mr. Davis just got you primed and ready. I bet Tim enjoyed that and I'm sure he gave you what you needed.' She continued to knead Fiona's shoulders.

'I didn't think it had turned me on at the time, but yes. Yes I was. Curiously it got to me. Much more than I had realised. Tim reaped the benefit all over the weekend. I don't think we had ever had such good sex as after that encounter. I had quite an adventurous weekend in that hotel.'

'Mmm. I see. So what did you make of Mr. Davis?'

'I wondered about how all that happened. Why had I let him do that? He's not particularly attractive, but I let him talk me into being caned. Alright. I knew I was flirting a bit. But why did I not push him away? Why did I let him feel me up? I'm still not sure.'

'But Tim has never tried that with you? To cane you?'

'Oh no. I don't think he likes the idea. I did toy with trying to tease him into it, but he seems to have a genuine aversion to it. Perhaps it comes from his time at Celwood? I don't think schools are allowed to use the cane any more are they?'

'No they're not. It was outlawed not long after Tim left school. I expect that's why Mr. Davis was so keen to demonstrate for you. A willing victim! I'm sure I couldn't resist your pert little bottom either. I know I couldn't. If you're a good girl I'll tell you a bit more about how I know Mr. Davis.'

Fiona's mobile phone rang, interrupting them. She looked at her phone and turned away to answer it, listening to Tim's voice with rising anger.

'You bastard Tim!' she hissed. 'First you call me to say you're running late and Emily will pick me up at the station. Now you're going to be later still. Will you be here for dinner? You'd better tell Emily!'

She hissed and passed her phone to Emily, who listened, spoke calmly and hung up.

'That really is too much Emily.' Said Fiona indignantly. 'He keeps doing this to me. Standing me up.'

'I know. He is annoying like that, but let's not let it get in the way of enjoying ourselves. You're so tense Fi. I can feel all your muscles are knotted up. Let's get a cool drink and I'll tell you a bit about how I came to know Mr. Davis.

Aunt Emily explains how she met Mr. Davis

'You promised to tell me how you came to know Mr. Davis.' Fiona prompted after they had been sitting for a while, quietly.

'Ah yes. I did, didn't I. Actually I've never told anyone else.' Emily took a sip of wine, her tongue moistening her lips.

'Sit back then and listen. If you get too excited I may just have to tie you up.'

Fiona laughed softly. 'That sounds like fun. I think I might enjoy that.'

'As you know, when Tim was at school his parents lived and worked abroad. His mother was a good friend of my mother's and I became a sort of adopted 'Aunt'. I was happy to help. I live quite close to Celwood and I was able to take him out of school for some weekends, go and watch him play rugger, bake him a birthday cake. That kind of thing. He was rarely in trouble and I enjoyed watching him growing up and maturing. When he stayed at weekends he was good company and I liked having him around.

One weekend he seemed particularly down. It was not long after his seventeenth birthday. He didn't seem himself and I couldn't draw out of him what was the matter. It was quite by chance that I found out. He was taking a shower and I knew he didn't have a clean towel, so I found one for him, but I tripped outside the door to the shower room and it pushed open. There he was, standing in the shower in all his glory with a huge erection pointing at me. He was so embarrassed he turned away from me quickly.

But then I noticed some vivid red marks across his backside. They were quite savage. I knew he was never normally in trouble, so that surprised me. I wondered whether this was why he had been down in the dumps. Anyway, I backed out quietly and left the towel by the door for him.

That evening I asked him what it was all about. I told him I'd seen the marks and wanted to know how he had got them.

'Mr. Davis caned me.' He said. 'It wasn't my fault at all, but I got the blame for what someone else had done. I couldn't tell on him, so I got the stripes.'

'They looked jolly painful.' I said. 'When you go up to bed tonight I'll come and put some cream on for you.'

'Oh thanks -- but you don't need to. I'll be alright, honestly.'

I insisted though, partly because I wanted to see the stripes up close and partly because I didn't want them to get infected. So later that evening when he went up to bed I found some Savlon and made him lie on the bedspread. I eased his pyjama shorts down so that I could see what I was doing. It wasn't as bad as I had thought, but there were six vivid red wheals right across his buttocks. He was a bit embarrassed but I gently rubbed in the Savlon, taking time to stroke him and calm him. After a few minutes I sensed he was enjoying it and when I had finished I gave him a playful slap, not realising it would make him jump. I apologised and tried to help him pull his pyjamas up again, but as I reached underneath I found he was trying to hide the most enormous erection. It was comical. We both know Tim is blessed in that department, but as I rolled him onto his back, that was the first time I had seen him up close.

'Don't be embarrassed.' I told him. I reached out and gently took his hands away so I could see him better. I told him how magnificent he was and wrapped my fingers around his cock. Of course, being so young and aroused, even that gentle touch managed to trigger his ejaculation. It sprayed all over my blouse and over my hands and even into my hair, but I didn't mind at all. I realised how much he needed that. He was quite embarrassed, apologising profusely, but I wasn't. I told him it was only natural and not to worry about it for a second. I promised I'd come back and put more cream on the next day. But that's another story.

When Tim had gone back to school, I made an appointment to see Mr. Davis, Tim's housemaster. The secretary had asked me what it was about and so I told her that I had found cane marks on his bottom that I was concerned about and wanted to discuss the matter properly.

When I arrived for the meeting the next day I was running a few minutes late and arrived somewhat breathless. I knocked on the housemasters study door and was summoned inside. Mr. Davis was middle aged, with a bit of a paunch. His wore a smart grey suit. His greying hair was well cut and he carried himself with some authority. I noticed he smelt of good soap. As he shook hands with me, he seemed charming and offered me a seat before I broached the subject I had come to discuss.

'I am a bit concerned about the caning that Tim recently had Mr. Davis. As you may know I am looking after him while his parents are working abroad. He didn't want to show me but I found some quite nasty stripes on his bottom. Not only that, but it turns out the he was not guilty of the misdemeanour he was caned for.'

'Miss. Cross. I have to explain that in this school we use corporal punishment for a very specific reason. It is reserved only for serious infractions, but is short, sharp and effective. Do you have any experience yourself Miss Cross?' he asked, smiling disarmingly.

I had to confess I hadn't.

'Well, although it is not used as widely now as it was, we still use it in this school and Tim's parents have signed authority for us to use it as we think fit. I really don't think last week's punishment was excessively harsh. I do agree it was rather unfortunate that he was not the guilty one. I have since found out who it was and will deal with them in due course. I assure you there will be no lasting harm.'

He stood up and opened a cupboard taking out a school cane.

'Have you seen one of these? Do have a good look at this Miss. Cross. It's been well used as you can see. Try swishing it about. Good. Good' He took my arm guiding the action.

'Perhaps you will allow me to demonstrate? There is a sixth form pupil, that's eighteen years old at this school, who needs caning this afternoon. I'll ask my secretary to fetch him.' He picked up the telephone and spoke briefly to the woman who had made her appointment.

'While we are waiting, there is however another matter I need to discuss.' He said, putting down the phone. 'The bursar has told me that Tim's school fees are now three months late. We have written to you several times but have had no reply. I had thought that might be why you wanted to see me.'

I apologised profusely. I was sure I paid those earlier this year. Tim's parents transferred money to my account so that I could write the cheque for them. I promised to look into it as soon as I could. I knew I was blushing, somewhat embarrassed. I really didn't understand how I could have overlooked that.

There was a knock at the door and the secretary let in a rather tousled sixth form pupil. Mr. Davis suggested I stand up to watch what was going to happen. The boy did not speak, but seemed to know what to do. He thumbed his trousers down, leaving a pair of shorts on and bent quickly over the leather armchair that I had been sitting in. Mr. Davis stood to one side and swished his cane once or twice, then measured the distance carefully.

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers