School Open Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't prolong the wait and having explained precisely what the punishment was for, he caned the lad quickly, with four short, sharp strokes lashing across his bottom. The boy did not move and only winced a bit. I could tell these were not really hard strokes and were delivered carefully using only a short swing. When Mr. Davis told him it was over, the boy stood up, pulled his trousers up, nodded briefly towards me and left.

'Did you find that interesting? Perhaps even stimulating? Miss. Cross?' His eyes were twinkling as he said that.

'Well yes.' I said. 'Actually it was interesting. But Tim was caned much harder than that, wasn't he? And on the bare bottom too.' Actually it had indeed been somewhat stimulating and I knew that the brief activity I had just witnessed had actually begun to arouse me. I had never imagined that might happen.

'Indeed he was. Theft in a school such as ours is a very serious matter. It causes no end of upset and it needs to be stamped out quickly whenever we find it. I do understand he was in fact not guilty and did not speak up by telling on someone else. That is commendable and shows some character. However, it has done him no harm. Indeed you have now seen at first hand a caning and it's not so terrible is it?'

Mr. Davis now stood beside me, passing the cane back to me. As I took it in both hands I felt his palm against my bottom, quite warm through my thin skirt. For some reason I did not move. I know I should have, but somehow I didn't. He seemed to have some hold over me.

'I have a suggestion Miss. Cross. Now that I know the identity of the person who should have been punished instead of Tim, I shall have to cane him severely. I should like you to watch that. In fact since you have had no experience in the matter, I should like you to help me. In that way you will come to understand much more about how and why we use this method of punishment.'

I agreed. 'I suppose that would be an interesting idea.' I said, still unable to move from where his hand was now very gently caressing my bottom. The thought of watching another boy being caned was distinctly arousing.

'Please make an appointment with my secretary on the way out then, perhaps for Friday evening? And don't forget to bring that cheque with you please Miss Cross.'

Aunt Emily reveals more to Fiona about her visits to Celwood School

On the Friday evening I arrived, again a few minutes late. I had forgotten that Mr. Davis's secretary had asked me to go to his house instead of the school. It wasn't far away but it took me a few minutes to find where I could park. I rang the doorbell and Mr. Davis let me in, showing me through into his study which was much more comfortably furnished than the spartan office he had at the school.

A lad of about Tim's eighteen year age stood in the corner waiting. He was tall, well tanned and quite fit looking boy with short black hair. He looked up as I came in.

'Ah. Miss. Cross. You are late again you know!' Mr. Davis said quite gravely.

'Now. Last time we met you promised to bring me a cheque for the outstanding fees that are owed. Can we take care of that now please?'

I stood in front of his desk and opened my handbag and rummaged for where I had put the cheque. I had written it earlier having transferred money to cover it from a savings account. Now I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere. I was mortified and blushing madly wondering how I could have left it behind but after a few minutes had to give up and apologise for having forgotten it again.

'Yes. I can see. This is becoming a habit isn't it? Perhaps I should punish you too? Sharpen up your memory?'

There wasn't much I could say.

'Time is pressing. We can deal with that later. This boy is called Richard. He has confessed to some petty thieving which got Timothy into trouble. We shall deal with him first. Would you like to stand just over here please?'

Mr. Davis carefully took off his suit jacket and hung it on a hanger on the back of the study door. He took my arm and had me stand close to the fireplace. Opposite me was the end of an old fashioned brown leather sofa. At his direction, Richard removed his shoes and trousers and then his underpants. He was partly covered by the tails of his white shirt, but I could see that he was quite a well developed young man.

'I shall give you six strokes Richard. You will not get up. You will stay where you are. If you don't you may get additional strokes. When I am done we will allow you a moment or two and then Miss. Cross will cane you.'

Turning to me he said 'I think two or three strokes from you should be enough Miss Cross, but we will see. I will be guiding you.'

As the boy bent over the end of the sofa, Mr. Davis flicked up his shirt tails with a practiced swish of his cane. He measured the distance carefully, just tapping the cane lightly on the boy's stretched buttocks. The first stoke was quite slow and deliberate. I heard the swish and then the crack of it as it landed square in the middle of the boy's bottom. It took a moment or two to register exactly where it had fallen, and then as the next one fell, I could see the wheal developing.

The boy grunted at each stroke, but managed not to move too much. He was clearly not a novice at this game. As each stroke fell, I could see parallel lines develop across the pale skin. Four. Then five. A longer pause and then the sixth was delivered with a great deal more force, making the boy yelp, but to his credit he held still.

'Miss Davis. Would you like to step forward now?. I suggest you run your fingers over the skin. You will find I have been careful not to cause damage, but I am sure you will agree he has been well caned.'

I stepped forward not realising I had been holding my breath. Mr. Davis stood quite close behind me as I ran my fingers over the boy's welts and I was very aware of his presence. It was really very exciting and I was quite turned on, feeling my heart beating very fast. With my fingertips I could feel the heat from the boy's bottom as the colour developed in the stripes that Mr. Davis had inflicted. The ridges were quite distinct and I could feel him trembling a little. He was allowed to stand up for a moment and it was clear that he had an erection pushing his shirt tails up and out.

'That sometimes happens Miss. Cross. Don't be embarrassed.'

I wasn't embarrassed, but intrigued. Clearly I wasn't the only one turned on by this. Or was it my presence that had triggered it? I knew I was becoming a quite wet between my legs.

'Why don't you remove your jacket Miss Cross. It will make it much easier for you.'

I slipped out of the linen jacket I was wearing and he took it from me, hanging it carefully on the back of a chair. I had chosen quite a severely cut grey linen suit. I'm not sure why, but it suited my mood. Without my jacket on, both Mr. Davis and young Richard couldn't help but look at my breasts. It made me feel even more aroused.

Taking the cane from Mr. Davis his eyes were still focused on my cleavage. A little frisson ran through me. I don't know why. He was much older than me and not particularly attractive, but I was a little under his influence. He suggested I try swishing the cane, feeling its weight first. After a few swishes he came and stood behind me, quite close in fact and took hold of my hand, guiding me. I could feel him close behind me and his left arm circled my waist, his palm pressing gently against my stomach. He guided my arm with another two or three swishes.

'That's better. You have found the balance now. Let's get to work Miss Cross.'

'Richard. Bend over again!'

The boy bent back over the sofa and I moved closer, lifting the white shirt tails up and over his back. The six stripes he had already received were now very vividly showing across his buttocks. With Mr. Davis guiding me, I measured the distance carefully, tapping the cane where I wanted to place the stroke.

'One at a time then. But make it crisp!'

I used a lot of wrist action, flicking the cane down with my eye on the target. It didn't go quite where I meant and crossed a couple of other stripes.

'Good Miss Cross. Very stimulating. But you can do better than that. A little faster.'

I felt him pressing against me now. His palm had slid a little lower pressing gently against my pubic bone. His right hand encircled my wrist, demonstrating the faster stroke needed. My heart was fluttering and I was very aroused. The thrill of slicing that cane onto the bared bottom in front of me was so exciting. And this older man who I would never normally allow to get close to me was pressing behind me. I was sure I could feel his erection through the thin linen skirt. He relinquished my hand and I drew back the cane for a second stroke.

This one was much better and fairly whistled down, cracking right in the centre of the boy's bottom, making him yelp out loud. A thrill ran right through me and I'm sure Mr. Davis felt it. His left hand had slid a little lower and the right had mysteriously found its way to cup my breast, but I didn't care.

'Another?' I asked him, breathlessly.

'Oh I think so Miss Cross. Take your time.'

I paused a minute, reflecting on what was happening. I was being felt up by a middle aged man while I was taking pleasure in caning a young man who was practically naked in front of me. I was practically cumming right there. I hadn't often been so aroused.

Drawing my arm back again I tried not to let the excitement spoil my aim. I was aware of Mr. Davis's hands holding me as I struck with a whippier action, much harder this time and drawing a yell from my unfortunate victim. He yelped and grabbed his bottom with both hands, standing involuntarily, a prodigious erection poking through his shirt tails.

'Another?' I asked again.

'Yes, I think he can manage a couple more, but you need to cane harder'. I could feel my heart beating loudly and my hand trembled at the thought of being about to cane the boy again. Once again, I could feel Mr Davis close behind me, this time his left hand was rubbing gently on my pubic bone, whilst his right hand was squeezing my breast, sending tingles through my nipples. I shuddered at his touch and was so close to cumming right there, but as quickly as it had started he pulled away allowing me prepare for the next stroke. Not wishing to disappoint Mr Davis I made the next stroke much faster and with a longer back swing. This resulted is a solid whack as the cane once again bit into the reddened bottom before me.

Again Richard stood with both hands rubbing his bottom. As he turned to look at me with an anguished look his shirt tails flapped open and I could he his full erection. Mr Davis immediately told him to bend over again otherwise he would complete the canning. With a dejected look Richard turned and bent over the sofa again.

'One more should do I think' said Mr Davis as he stood behind me again. This time there was no subtly in his moves, his had immediately cupped my left breast and began to tweak my erect nipple whilst his other had was rubbing purposefully on my public bone. The effect was immediate, I almost collapsed as an orgasm flooded over me, I swooned backwards into Mr Davis's arms dropping the cane. As the cane clattered to the floor Richard turned his to see what was happening and I saw him watching me as Mr Davis continued to fondle me to greater highest of pleasure. Once again as quickly as it has started it stopped as Mr Davis stood back telling me to pick up the cane and make sure the last stroke was the hardest so far.

As I bent to pick up the cane my head became level with Richard's bottom, I'm sure I could feel the heat from his red bottom on my face, but what I could see was his erect cock, dribbling pre-cum standing rigidly just under his shirt. I so wanted to reach out and touch his cock, to bring him to the edge as Mr Davis had done with me. But I somehow managed to resist and stood again taking my caning position.

As requested by Mr Davis I made the last stroke the hardest yet, whipping it in with full force and a wristy action making it really snap hard onto the already well thrashed bottom. Richard yelped but to his credit remained bent over the sofa.

I wondered if I would be allowed one more stroke because I was sure Richard was about to cum. I suggested to Mr Davis that one more stroke might be necessary but he replied; 'I think that's enough this time Miss. Cross. He has taken it well. I'll leave you here to watch him for ten minutes while he recovers. Then he can go.'

I think I was a little disappointed. I know I wanted to give him at least one more stroke, but he really had taken enough. I was aware that Mr. Davis had let go of me and I leaned a little unsteadily against the sofa. He closed the door behind him. I began to feel a little sorry for Richard because I had really enjoyed beating him. That wasn't something I had ever imagined and yet here I was, standing with the cane still in my hand. I was almost tempted to try and give him another stroke or two, could it harm?

'Do you think you could manage a couple more strokes?' I asked the boy.

'Will they be as hard as the last?' He asked. 'Would you like them to be?' I replied.

'Yes' he whispered. 'In that case I will do my best, now make sure you keep bent over please' I told him.

Before he bent over, he looked directly at me and said 'would you please unbutton your blouse before you continue?'

I was totally shocked, yet thrilled at the same time. I carefully put the cane down and to answer his question unbuttoned my blouse giving him a clear view of my cleavage and breasts barley contained in my skimpy maroon lacy bra. Without the blouse covering them my erect nipples were clearly visible pressing hard against the fabric.

Richard stared at them for what seemed an age and I was so tempted to allow him to touch, but instead I just rubbed them myself sending an electric thrill right through me.

Richard made a little groan and I wondered if he would cum right there, but despite being painfully erect he didn't. I told him to then back into position for the final two.

I took my time to deliver these extra two strokes, making sure they were as hard as when I'd had Mr Davis helping me. After the last stroke, I could see the boy was trembling and his cock was twitching.

'May I touch you again?' I asked the boy. I wanted to see what my strokes had done.

'If you like.' He said hoarsely.

I gently stroked my palm across the ridges, noting the slightly purpling bruises coming through. My last stroke had been particularly effective and I was concerned I might have broken the skin, but fortunately I hadn't. I ran my fingers down between his cheeks, noting the smoother skin between his thighs. It was making me wet.

Unconsciously I slid my left hand under him, urging him to stand up again, taking hold of his erection firmly. I could feel it throbbing and he gasped as my fingers encircled him. I couldn't resist stroking his cock up and down, masturbating him very slowly but firmly. Reaching around him I found his balls and took them in my fingers, teasing him. In a matter of seconds he ejaculated forcefully, much of the first jet spraying his shirt tails and then over the back of the leather sofa. I continued pumping him, coaxing out all of his cum. It was only fair, since I had beaten him so hard and taken such pleasure from it.

Five minutes later the door opened again. I had let Richard dress again and was wiping his sperm off the sofa with a linen hanky from my bag. It wasn't much use and ended up in a sloppy mess which I had to put back in my bag. Mr. Davis dismissed the boy, telling him to return to his study later with his homework completed. He then handing me some paper tissues to finish cleaning up with.

'I can see what has happened. I am sure you had something to do with it Miss Cross. He's over eighteen, so I shall pretend I never knew.'

He sat down at his desk, pulling open a file and wrote in it briefly, presumably recording what punishment Richard had received. Putting his pen down with a flourish he turned to me.

'So, Miss Cross. I trust you found that stimulating. In fact, I know you did. Now I think you know a little more about how we use corporal punishment here. We have started your education. If we are to go on I should like to know your first name.'

'Emily. Emily Cross.'

'Would you like a glass of wine Emily, while we discuss these matters further?'

I said yes and Mr. Davis left the room returning shortly with a tray and two glasses of chilled white wine. We sat together on the sofa that so recently had been used for Richard's caning. Mr. Davis talked for several minutes about how effective his regime of corporal punishment was. He asked again whether I had ever been caned, although the answer was no.

'Right then Emily. That was a good start. But now you too have a price to pay for your own transgressions, haven't you? He asked.

He talked for several minutes trying to explain and persuade me that in order to fully understand I should experience a caning myself. Of course, I argued but he was most persuasive just as he was with you Fiona and he asked me to trust him. I could stop him at any moment he said, but he felt it would be a good thing for me to experience personally. If the truth were told I had become more than a little curious myself and after a while found myself agreeing to trying a few strokes, just as you had done Fiona.

'Right then Emily.' He said standing up. 'You will have to remove that skirt.'

I could see he was serious and I wasn't going to get away with it. I unzipped the skirt and stepped out of it carefully, folded it and put it by the jacket I had removed earlier.

'And the blouse too Emily. I don't want that in my way.'

I wasn't sure that was necessary but I am no prude. As I unbuttoned it I could see he approved. I had worn a maroon bra and pants but had decided on stockings and suspenders. I don't know why, but at least I looked presentable I thought.

'Over the sofa now please Emily.' He commanded.

I didn't resist, placing myself exactly where Richard had been a short while before. I wondered what he would do. He nudged my legs apart a bit and I felt my panties being carefully pulled down to my knees. He knew I was at his mercy and I felt his hands caressing my bottom. No doubt he could see how wet I was, because it didn't t take long for his fingers to go between my legs, probing me. I had been so turned on before that I didn't really want to resist anyway as his fingers found my clit and gently rubbed it. He knew I wasn't struggling.

Then I heard him pick up the cane and I trembled a bit. I didn't know how hard he was going to do it, even though he had promised me it would not be bad. I felt the light tapping against my bottom as he measured the distance. Then a swish as he tested the balance. Finally, I heard him draw his arm back and felt the cane crack down on my bottom. It was hard and a moment later his hands were rubbing the skin for me and again fingers trailed between my legs and into my pussy.

The next stroke was a lot harder, almost as hard as Richard's strokes had been. Two more strokes followed, each a little harder than the last, carefully spaced. And then he stopped. I wondered what was coming next.

A moment later I knew. I heard his trousers fall from his waist and his cock nudged at my pussy lips. He didn't waste time and once the head was in he grabbed my hips and thrust right up inside in one steady push. He felt very big, stretching my cunt as he entered me, reaching round in front of me and teasing my clit with his fingers, bringing me very rapidly to the edge. He fucked me hard and purposefully. Not fast, but vigorously, pulling my hips onto his huge cock. The climax I had been working towards as I caned Richard came quickly and I shuddered on his cock, gripping him hard as a came. The effect must have taken him by surprise because moments later I felt him come in me, thrust after thrust as he jetted his come inside me.