School Principal Dominated by Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't leave me waiting," Scoopz laughed. "How wet is this bitch,"

I had an orgasm the second Mike's thumb touched the edge of my wet pussy lips.

"Holy fucking shit," Mike said to Scoopz. "Dawg, this shit is going down NOW."

This angry thug put his hand under my chin and forced me to look up at him. Mike was just as much of an alpha male as Kyle was, perhaps more so. I had just met him and knew nothing about him. The absolute worst decision I could have made was to be sandwiched between two white thugs during school hours in my office. And yet, here I was with Mike's big thumb in my mouth. I looked him right in the eye and sucked it. When he slid his thumb out of my mouth, it made a popping sound. I could feel Scoopz taking off my skirt while Mike distracted me. I was so focused on Mike thumb. It tasted salty, and it was so thick. If his thumb was that big, how huge must his cock be?

Scoopz pushed my head down until I was at eye level with Mike's crotch. He swiftly yanked down his jogging pants, grabbed the back of my head and smothered my face in his boxer briefs. I could smell the sweat from his balls.

Mike twirled my hair so that it was a handle he could use to guide my head. This was obviously something he had done many times. Once again, the pressure of doing a good job for another white thug overwhelmed me. When Mike released his monster cock from his underwear, it smacked me in the face. I was salivating, and his dick was throbbing. Like a real man, he hadn't shaved his pubic hair, and a masculine scent emitted from this bush. He was just as thick and long as Kyle. His balls were the size of small oranges, proportional to the beer can cock he so smugly rubbed all over my face. I could hear a belt being undone and a zipper being pulled down behind me. And at that very moment, someone knocked on my door. It was my husband again.

"Honey, you in there?" I could hear him say. "You're not answering your phone, I thought I'd surprise you for lunch again."

This made the boys laugh, which my husband surely heard.

"So, what's it gonna be, bitch?" Scoopz asked me. "You want us to leave? Or do you want us to make your husband leave instead?

And just like that, I orgasmed without touching myself.

END


12