School Property Pt. 01

Story Info
A crush on a high school teacher on her 18th birthday.
2.2k words
3.56
18.9k
14
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kevin. My girlfriend's name is Tina. Both of us are Asian. Tina is a 5'5" dark-skinned, long-black-haired, soft-skin, brown eyes, and the most gorgeous lips that start brown but are tapered with the pink of her labias. She was one-of-a-kind. I was 18 and in a few months, she would be too; both still in high school, wondering what we were going to do for the rest of our lives. I always knew she liked other guys but we developed a bond and she settled for me during our time together. Come senior year, we had a AP Physics teacher, a Russian man named Mr. Yuno. He was 6'4" and very rugged, but handsome. Always wore a Hawaiian shirt but was somewhat muscular.

I noticed that as the days went by, she started staring at him more. She would mention things I never thought about, being a straight male. "Did you see his but?" she would randomly chime in. Once, she made that very comment when Mr. Yuno dropped a piece of paper in front of her desk.

She made that comment without thinking since she was so used to commenting about his body. Mr. Yuno heard her and turned to her. He caught her glimpse. But instead of ignoring her, there was a smile, a devious one. I don't think even HE knew the facial expression he made. It's not the expression you make towards students, of-age or not. It was an "If you want it, come and get it" face. It was as if he connected the dots.

Her heart skipped a beat. It was such an intense moment, these two gazing into each other's eyes. In that very moment, I didn't exist. I was a non-essential. She was caught in the open and I could feel the butterflies in her stomach. She put her face down and blushed. Mr. Yuno went back to his desk. She was speechless.

She was thoroughly embarrassed but at the exact same time, so turned on by the exchange. It was a mix of embarrassment but also something else. A door opened for her. Was it excitement? Pleasure? All I know is, if she had a chance to relive this moment, she would put it on repeat until the end of time.

The very next week, my girlfriend Tina told me she was meeting Mr. Yuno after school for some tutoring. I found that odd since she was the highest ranking student in the class. Even during class, she would walk up and ask him questions. I could hear her giggling as the two mingled and thought nothing of it. He tried to keep his composure, but she was always so excited to see him, whether other students were around or not. She became more bold. Over the course of the next couple of weeks, she spent more and more time after school in his class than with me. Two days turned to three, turned to four, and eventually five as well. I was wondering why she wasn't exactly spending time with me. And didn't Mr. Yuno have a wife and kids?

______________________________________________________________________

Then one day, my girlfriend told me Mr. Yuno invited her out to have some coffee. Coffee? For an 18-year-old? That's very oddly mature of him to put that on her. And just her, for that matter. She also told me that they were having a great time and that he was like a father figure to her, given her actual father died of cancer 7 years prior. I had always been there for her but was glad there was another father figure in her life. Or so I thought.

My girlfriend then dropped a huge bombshell on me. As the weeks went by, after school when no one was around, he started asking her to come to the front of the class and sit side-by-side with him. She would ask very obvious questions with obvious answers. She would read ahead in the textbook so these questions wouldn't be so obvious.

"What is torque?" she would start the discussion with.

"Oh wow! You're ahead of the course, TIna! I never thought you would find Physics so interesting" He would reply.

My girlfriend gave off a nervous laugh. "I love this class. And I love having you as a teacher."

"And I love having you as a student. Why don't you sit closer to me, since the computer is hard to see."

She almost had a heart attack when she heard that. This was everything she could ever want. To be closer to her crush. To be in his personal space. They were already sitting about one foot apart, but now she and him would occupy the same space. To anybody else, this would be just a convenience, but to a teen-adult in love, this was the world.

He put his hand on her shoulder and pointed to the Mac computer screen. "See, torque has a Calculus portion where you multiply Force with..." But her mind phased out. Not like it mattered. She already read the chapter. This was solely to be with him and glance at him talking. To take him in. His stature. His dorky but cute combover. His chiseled cheekbones and chin. His wide shoulders. The sexy, rough bristles on his arms. She wanted all of it. In that moment, without having realized it, she knew what she wanted. I was never even a choice for her at that moment.

"You really like Mr. Yuno, don't you?" I snapped her back into reality.

"Well yeah, you could say that" she quickly replied without thinking.

"Wait, what do you mean "'You could say that?'" Her blissful thoughts betrayed her words. She hadn't realized she was talking to her boyfriend, me, at that point.

"Babe, that's not what I meant. I mean -- like -- I still like you." She likes her boyfriend. What did she mean by that? As if the word "love" was meant for someone else.

I didn't pay any mind to the statement. I didn't want to blow her situation out of proportion. I mean, she was spending time after school with a responsible adult and they had a budding friendship. What could go wrong.

______________________________________________________________________

Her birthday was around the corner. I wanted to do something nice. Take her out to a nice restaurant. Something nice for her 18th birthday. She was excited too... until she got a text. I remember she saw the text and immediately dropped our conversation.

She clawed at her phone to see what the text was about. She knew who it was from but not what it was about. Maybe, just maybe, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the phone nickname Babe pop up. Again, why would I assume that? I was her only boyfriend. There was no one else.

"I'm sorry, I think I might need to study for my other class on my birthday. I have two midterms I need to catch up on."

"Really? Can't that wait? I think it's very important to celebrate your 18th birthday. You're becoming a woman. Don't you want to spend it with someone special?"

Her heart skipped a beat. She was spending it with someone important. Those very words that came out of my mouth would forever change the course of our relationship. I was too stupid to realize she did care for her birthday. But she had already found the perfect person to spend it with. In the darkest crevices of her soul, she even felt pleasure in torturing the man who thought having the title of "Boyfriend" was turning her on. Because what could I do at this point? The more I struggled with her, the stronger her emotions would be for that man. The man that shaped her. The man that would mold her. Her real boyfriend.

______________________________________________________________________

The day of her birthday comes and I spend as much time with Tina as I can. She does her best to hold conversations but her mind is somewhere else. Everytime she receives a phone text she immediately looks at it without a second thought. I even asked her who it was that was texting her, seeing as it obviously looked like she had plans for her birthday.

"Is that one of your girlfriends you are texting?"

"Huh?! What? Oh... yeah, it is. They want to hang out but I have studying I have to do" she quickly replies, almost slipping up and revealing her true plans." My [single] mother is counting on me to pass these classes. We can all get together next week and celebrate my birthday then."

"Is Physics one of them?" I ask with a pain in my chest. I almost knew that midterm was scheduled on that particular week so he could see her on her birthday. The perfect crime.

"Yeah, it is." She remains silent because she knows this was the day she was going to confess her feelings. She didn't want to hurt me any further, complimenting his physique or how much more domineering he was than me. All the while, her ulterior motive was that in order for today, her 18th birthday, to go as perfectly as possible, she needed to send me home.

She wanted this to happen. She needed this to happen. And I was nothing but an afterthought in the way.

Our last class ends and I say goodbye to her. Forever.

______________________________________________________________________

She arrives at Mr. Yuno's class 2:30PM on the dot.

"Hi Mr. Yuno!" she exclaims as she rushes the door and closes it just as quickly behind her. There was something different about this girl. She wasn't the one that sent me home; she was excited, happy, and boundlessly in-love, grinning from ear-to-ear. She brought in her birthday presents, some from friends and one from me, with balloons that said "Happy Birthday!" on them. She was dressed in a wool sweater with a blouse underneath and yoga pants (although the school would ban them later I wonder why).

"Hi Tina! Happy birthday! My God, you look gorgeous today!" A statement no teacher would ever say to a student, but these two have pushed boundaries as far as they can go so it was like water under a bridge.

"Thanks! So... am I the only one to come for after school help?"

"Looks like it." As if the two of them did not plan for this exact coincidence.

She makes her way to his desk, with a classroom chair and brings it up to his office chair.

"Honey, your chair is way too close. I won't have room to maneuver around you."

"That's the point! I want to spend as much time with my favorite teacher!"

"I thought you would want to spend time with your boyfriend?"

"No, he's busy doing other things." She didn't even care to lie. She was on a different wavelength. His wavelength. Mr. Yuno didn't even ask her to expand on her lie. Just that he had to be there for her during her most important day. Today, they were ready to throw caution to the wind.

It began like any other after school day. First the dumb questions between two like-minded Physics geniuses, then the laughter from simple non-joking topics, to shoulder-touching.

This time around, she got bolder. She wrapped her arms around his left arm to feel comfort. She didn't want to make it seem to out-of-the-ordinary so she commented, "Wow, Mr. Yuno! You're so buff! Kevin tries to work out, but he isn't as strong as you, apparently!"

"Thanks sweetie. I'm glad you noticed."

"I bet tons of the girls have noticed as well."

"Like who?" he curiously asked, knowing the answer.

Out of nowhere the principal barges in. The two are almost caught in the act of revealing to each other their feelings.

"Working late, Ron?" asked Principal Juarez. "Uh-uh yeah! Just helping a student since our midterm is coming up shortly."

"Alright then. Make sure to lock up the building when you're done. I'm leaving."

"I sure will!" Mr. Yuno said eagerly, trying to verbally push the principal out so he could go back to where they left off.

"Just some friends have noticed," she continues.

"That's it? Just some friends?"

"Wellllllllll... me too" she giggled.

"So you like buff guys?"

"Not always. I like a specific type of guy."

"Like what?"

"Rugged, handsome. Tall. Very suave and someone who just knows how to press the right buttons." She was almost gesturing to him to take her. How could he not know at that point? Tall, rugged? It was so obvious.

She nuzzled on his tricep. She decided to draw figure 8's on his thigh. He was such a large man; his body almost encompassing her; and yet, here she was pushing and prying at him to take her, controlling the narrative. He started to blush. He knew he had to do something at that point. He couldn't let the subject slip but couldn't let her know what he was planning. Their game of chess had only begun.

"That reminds me," Mr. Yuno abruptly explained, "You haven't forgotten about my present, have you, Tina?"

Tina let go of him out of excitement. "Of course not! What did you get me?"

"Here. Let me show you." He grabs her by the hands and leads her to the open space in the back of the classroom and pulls two chairs together, having the chairs face each other. "Sit down." She sits and he goes behind her, slyly. "Close your eyes." And just to make sure you have your eyes closed, I'm putting this on you." He ties a black blindfold over her eyes.