School Property Pt. 05 - Epilogue

Story Info
What is marriage but a means to open more doors? Adventures?
8.7k words
3.38
5.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batosaihk
batosaihk
14 Followers

Heyo. Made this story in celebration of "Familia Sacana: 100th Edition." Can't believe they're back. YES. BACK. Meaning they have set up a second season. Not sure what's happening in Brazil, but I couldn't be happier for them! So enjoy this (hopefully) final chapter in this saga that was inspired by the legendary Tufos.

It was graduation.

Tina couldn't be more ecstatic. I, her ex-boyfriend, could not be more ecstatic.

As you could probably guess, she wore nothing underneath her graduation robe. For easy access.

Mr. Yuno greeted her outside in front of her widow mother. She jumped into his arms and they kissed passionately. Her mother was in disbelief.

"Wha-- Wh-- Who is THIS?!?!" her mom asked.

Tina giggles. "He's just a friend, mom. Don't worry."

Mr. Yuno tries giving off a reassuring smile with no devious intent.

"I've been looking after Tina and helping her pass her classes. I'm her Physics teacher and she has done remarkably in all of her subjects" he says to divert her attention to the display of affection witnessed.

"I'll see you later, Tina. You know where to find me if you need me" he signals.

As Mr Yuno walks away, Tina's mother looks at her, still quite stunned. "Sweetie, don't go hanging out with men like that. He's so much older than you. Why on Earth would a man like that kiss you in front of all your classmates?

Maybe... because the whole school already knows at this point that they were fucking.

"Don't worry, Mom. We're just friends. Nothing is going to happen. I need to go say 'hi' to some friends'" she lies.

When it came to priorities, she came to the realization that school and the ilk were all to make others, especially her mother, happy. There was only one thing she found in high school that truly made her passionate. Mr. Yuno's cock.

She meets him in the Mens' bathroom, in the furthest stall.

"Took you long enough" he says as he wraps his burly arms around her.

"Did you miss me?" she says as she begins pecking at his lips.

"So... so much" he nuzzles into her neck and reaches towards her plump ass. Reaching inside, he notices she isn't wearing anything. She always plans ahead.

She feels his hard cock rub through his pants onto her robe and chest. "You're harder than normal. And I thought I was the nervous one for graduating?"

They both giggle. "I guess parts of me want you so badly they just can't wait to get started" he replies.

She rubs his member through his pants. They both gaze down as his rod, both sharing the same focus for the same object. The gold standard for their perverse relationship.

They begin to sloppily kiss. She's an adult now. She can go as far as she wants. She pulls out his cock, begins rubbing it and kisses him. Managing him. Forcing him to direct all his energy and anxiety into her.

She jumps up onto him in their signature "Fuck-and-Carry" position. She giggles to alleviate the awkwardness of the situation. She takes his cock and starts rubbing it on her slit. How redundant that this graduation was to make her a full-fledged woman when she has already been turned into one by her daddy many times before.

She positions him into her. She takes him in. Her pussy starts self-lubricating, recognizing this all-too-familiar complement cock. His hands supporting her bum. He bounces her up and down his shaft. Easily. It goes in and out of her with no resistance. The teacher. His pride-and-joy Valedictorian. Consummating her graduation. Gone are the days of high school and boyfriends. The dawn has arrived. She was going to college with a new husband.

His member half-flaccid to not break her, makes its way into her as she continues to bounce. Her mouth opens as he gets deeper. She begins to feel the intensity. She clamps down on his neck collar and rests her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, hoping it would take away the pain. 18 or not, an 8 inch cock was still overwhelming. She holds it in. If not to make her happy, to make him happy.

This was it. This is what it meant to be a woman. To suffer. To endure. To triumph. He was deep inside her. She arches her back and is forced to make eye contact with him as she leans back.

"Am I your favorite student. Ron?"

"Of course you are, baby."

"What makes me your favorite student?" she says, tempting him to explore his darkest inhibitions.

"You wit, humor. I love all of you, especially this perfect pussy."

"NO. No, that's not good enough. Show me with your body why I am your favorite. Show me what you are unwilling to show your wife. Fuck me and make me yours. Now. Or else I'll go back to Kevin."

Those words cut through to him. She needed to feel like his bitch. He had to dominate her. Make her fear him. Make her FEEL him.

He rams her against the bathroom stall wall. He starts alleviating himself into this cum-drunk teen. Hammering into her. His balls clapping against her thigh. He puts each of his hands from her ass to each of her wrists like shackles, forcing her down onto him whether she likes it or not. To feel him fully.

"OH FUHHHHHHRRRRRR--" she didn't expect him to transfer all his anger and anxiety into pure sexual energy. Pinned against a wall and jackhammer, she now could do nothing but to be his void, to empty his manhood into. The blood was leaving his body and she could feel the veins of his cock force their way into her ravine.

He wanted to maintain his staying power. To imprint himself inside her. He puts her down and spins her around to standing doggy. Her arms pulled back so he could hold each one like a wheelbarrow. He had to use his tool-daughter or she would never forgive him.

But she never let up. She kept berating him. Once a tramp, always a tramp. "C'mon! C'MON! I know plenty of teachers who fuck harder than this. Mr. Mendoza, Mr. Trousdale, Mr. Blake; all of them want me! I bet you would be jealous if you saw them fuck me. More teachers..." she begins to sweat and orgasm. "More... cocks... UGHHHHHGHHHH."

He doesn't have time to pull out whilst holding both her arms. He pulls out just barely and ejaculates all over the back of her graduation robe.

He quickly spins her around. "Go and meet your mother and get ready to walk the aisle."

"You didn't say, WHICH aisle?" she giggles. He spanks her and she heads off.

That day, I could've sworn I saw her walk down that aisle with cum dripping down her legs, dripping down the rear side of her robe. Some of the girls in class had never even had sex. No aspirations for their future. Tina always was ahead of her class. She knew exactly what she wanted. To milk cock until it exploded all over her for the world to see what a slut she could be.

______________________________________________________________________

Tina and I ended up going to community college just to transfer to a nearby 4-year. Little did we know, those two years would become something so much more.

"Kevin, Kevin, Kevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" she called me on her phone one day. It wasn't the sound of Mr. Yuno pounding her from behind so I could rule out she was orgasming whilst I was talking to her. So why was she screaming?

"What? What is it? Are you okay?" I asked.

"My new professor. He's sOoOoOoOoOo CUTE!"

"Really?"

"Uh-HUH!"

"What's he look like?"

"Welllll... you might not find him cute, but I find him adorable. He even made some winks at me. I'll send you a pic. I'm still in-class. Talk to you later."

"Wait wh--." She had already hung up.

She goes back to class from her bathroom break and stares eagerly at her new beau.

She sends a picture. An Asian man, balding with a combover. Striped polo and jeans. Practically your garden variety stockboy. But... But wait. She was already getting married.

The next photo. Her hands pulling the front of her pants outward, showing a glistening pussy. In front of it, a wet spot.

What could this mean?

______________________________________________________________________

6 months passed and I was invited to their wedding. She never told her mother. Mr. Yuno ended up divorcing his wife for undisclosed reasons and managed to find a single apartment on his salary. Undoubtedly the location for him to fuck her with zero boundaries.

I was invited on one condition. I was dating the first bridesmaid and she and Tina came to a conclusion. I had to wear a cock-ring. HAD to. It was the most devious yet deliciously evil thing they could think of. So I obliged. I had to see this to the end. To allow myself to express myself the same way Tina did. My cuck self.

Two days before the wedding, she went shopping for a wedding dress. She had found one that she liked. "Can I get some privacy with my new husband-to-be?" she asked the tailor.

"Certainly ma'am: the tailor answered. Tina had a confession to make.

"How do I look in this one?"

"You look amazing, Tina."

"Good."

She pouts. Ron engages, "What's wrong?"

"Ron, I need to tell you something. There's this professor at this community college. He's really handsome. He asked me out to have some tea."

"Well, did you go with him?"

She lankily waves her hands at her sides. "Yes."

"What does he look like?"

She shows him photos. Some are in third-person. She is holding hands with him. As he continues scrolling, she moves down to her knees. She unbuckles his pants.

Their date was on the beach. This was a photo session. To commemorate their love. The photos got more personal and the two were touching each other more and more as he continued to swap right. The photos show her and her professor kissing. In the photos, she too, maneuvers down to his pants.

She begins to rub Mr. Yuno through his pants, unleashing his semi-hard cock in the process. The photos stop. A video is next.

"Hit 'Play'" she says, his heart being hesitant.

The video is her unbuckling her professor's pants to reveal an incredible 7 inch raging hard-on. She puts it in her mouth.

Simultaneously, the IRL Tina puts Mr. Yuno in her mouth and brings the phone-video to the side of her skull. Mr. Yuno was now watching two blowjobs at the same time. Same woman. The same slut. Different cocks.

"Don't think. Just enjoy" she says. She moves in a rhythmic pattern just like in the video. 5 or so bobs up and down the length then she moves to the ballsack and cleans it with her tongue. She then licks the length and meets back up at the head.

Trying to find his way out of this cacophony of emotion, Mr. Yuno asks, "When did you meet?"

She bobs twice more, longer, slower bobs. He doesn't control her anymore. Not in his state. She takes her time to answer. "Since the first day of class, silly. He's my professor, remember?"

"I know you love me. And you, as my father-husband, will do anything to protect me. However... I need more. I love you and want to grow old with you. But I need more than just sex. I need to be used. Constantly. You can't always be there for me. I'm not asking you to be a cuck. But I do want more freedom. We can cancel the marriage if this is too much..."

"NO nono... don't. I'm thankful you're not making me a cuck. I still love you. As long as you promise your heart to me and promise we can fuck every night you are fucking someone else, I might be able to make through this... As long as I can RECLAIM you as my own, with my own cock and sperm..."

"Deal" she had never said it so quickly. She takes his full length all the way down her throat. She pockets his balls in a firm grip, massaging any leftover angst he may have, and starts gagging. She does this to incentivize him. To remind him she is his. She begins to turn purple but he releases her and cums all over her precious face, forcing mascara and one of her eyelashes to trickle down her face. Their contract sealed in cum and sweat.

"By the way, the professor is coming over tomorrow night. He plans to give me away at the wedding two days from now."

"EXCUSE ME?!" Mr. Yuno exclaims.

"Alright, have we come to a decision? Which dress do you-- HOLY SHITFUCK!" the tailor says as she sees father-fiance with his exposed pipe in front of a drenched cum-dripping-face daughter-fiance on her knees.

______________________________________________________________________

She let him use her phone. Throughout the day, he looked at photo after photo, video after video. He was jerking himself off to what she did to her new love, her professor.

There was a video of her meeting with him after class, after their first date (and blowjob).

Her friend was filming it.

The professor in question taught music. She asked him from the bleachers how to best manage her vocal chords in order to get her to sing better.

"Why don't you come to the front of the class, Tina?" he said.

She moved towards the front of the room, giddy to see how she could coyly play with him now that class was out of session.

"Singing starts here, in your diaphragm." He presses his hands against her abdomen. Bold of him to do, knowing he was handling a soon-to-be-married woman. "Your diaphragm contracts and your lungs expand." He moves his hands in between her breasts. He starts to move them in circles.

"The air in your lungs coupled with your chest muscles give you the power to hit different notes. Here, turn around."

He holds her from behind. Her new daddy teaching her how to ride the bike. She feels him pressed against her. He's hard. Mr. Yuno can tell. The professor wants to be said bicycle.

"Repeat after me. Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do!"

She repeats after him. He presses on her chest, above her lungs. "Can you feel it? Your diaphragm is making room for your lungs in anticipation.' She turns her head. Her bangs flicker over his face. They look at each other deeply. They smile.

"Here. Maybe more elevation will make your voice clearer and louder. Get on top of this table and on your knees." She complies. They face sideways, tangent to the bleachers.

He comes up from behind her, choosing to never leave her alone. "Go ahead, Tina."

Before she begins, he rubs her asscheeks through her pants from the audience's blindspot. "Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do!"

"Good girl!" He spanks her in the middle of "good." You can barely hear it. He tries to cover it up. "Now the reverse!"

"Do-ti-la-so-fa-mi-re-do" she expels with her teacher slowly beginning to rub her cunt in expectation.

He peels her pants off while she is on her knees, still on the desk for the world to see.

"Great job! The front!"

He pulls his cock out away from the one spectator in the audience, her friend videotaping. He carefully maneuvers his hand over her back thigh, away from view. He is now in HER front, her clit.

She pauses. Her eyes made their way to the back of her head. It's happening again. She is being seduced by her teacher and worst of all, she wants it. Needs it.

"Anytime now, Tina."

She snaps back to reality. " "Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do!"

"Good... good." He pulls her panties back to reveal her bare, perfect ass, waiting to be claimed once again.

"Now from the back. Last time!"

"Do-ti-la-soOoOoOoARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH." She made it to "so" before he inserts himself into her. He pulls her hair back. "Keep going, Tina."

"D-d-ddddooo-ti-la... *sucks breath* SHIIIIIIT. Oh fuckkkkk."

"'Oh fuck' isn't part of the song, Tina. Start over. You're so close!" He teases her. He is relentless.

She starts to see his game. She slyly looks back at him. They share their first kiss.

"Here, let me help you Tina. Repeat. DO."

"DO." He starts picking up the pace of his thrusting. He's not going to let her off the hook this easily.

"RE" he says with confidence. He has definitely fucked many women during singing practice before.

"R-- RehHhhhhh" she barely gets off. He lets go of her hair. No more training wheels. The real thing this time.

"MIIII" his voice getting sterner. He grabs her hips.

"MI-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she tries to maintain composure. He starts giving it to her. In rhythm *pop pop slam* *wait 2 seconds to offset her anticipation pop pop slam*

"What was that, Tina?"

She's in a daze. In her mind, class is still in session and she's fucking. Fucking in front of everyone. Her friends, her classmates, her roommates, her mother, me, even Mr. Yuno!"

"MI. MIIIIII. FUCK MEEEEEEEEE."

He continues thrusting, this time forcefully and to a more consistent, but faster beat. He begins to plow her fertile fields.

"I think your vocal chords need more saliva. I know a way. Get down and on your knees."

She gets off the table and obeys. He stands directly over her, her face underneath his gooch. He takes his rod and submerges it in her throat, in a perfect vertical fashion. He is now hunched over the table and Tina is inhaling every inch. All she can see is the skin from his undercarriage. His cock fully submerged in her esophagus.

He starts thrusting at a perfect downward angle, parallel to her throat. You could see his cockhead create a bulge in her neck from the stands. I was invading new territory. She had never gone this deep with Mr. Yuno or been n such a compromising position. Her eyes begin to tear.

He pushes down her shirt and bra, revealing two supple breasts with fully erect nipples. Saliva from the downward vertical blowjob was began to spill rivulets of spit onto her amazing breasts. He massaged it onto her tits like sex oil. His cumslut was glistening with her dark body in perfect display.

"Keep singing, Tina."

"Duhh-kikk-reee-kikkkkw-mi-fa-----faq *schick schick*" was all you could hear before the sound of sex overrid all signs of music in her throat. It was clear what she wanted. She wanted to sing alright. So long as his cock was the instrument of choice.

Mr. Yuno watched this video time and time again the day before his wedding. It was far too intense. He questioned whether he could ever fill her endless needs. A void of sex and want.

In the video, the professor fucked her in all different positions. Not as agile as Mr. Yuno, but still will fury and might. Domination was key to keeping her wanting more.

Then he saw something that made him audibly gasp. The professor grabbed her from beneath her thighs and raised her. Their favorite position. "Fuck-and Carry."

"Yes! Yes! YESSSSSSS!" she cried as tears went down her face.

He sensed the depravity in her. "This is your favorite position, isn't it, Tina?"

She shyly nods. Trying to hold in her orgasm and guilt at once.

"Is this the position that makes you cum, for your husband?"

Her heart sank. The realization that she was cheating, yet again crossed her mind. She came to another realization. Love came second to her, after lust for cock. "Y-yess..."

"How would he react if he saw you fucking another man?"

She knew this question was coming. She was mortified.

She takes her pain and self-hatred and embraces it. She takes her right hand and places it on her asshole from behind. She begins rubbing it to contain the pleasure her frontside was having.

"Wh-What are you doing?" he questions, still audibly thrusting into her.

"If I was fucking another man? Like this?" She smiles delightfully. "I would ask my husband to take me in the ass."

He explodes, prompting her to get wide-eyed.

"HaAaAaAaAaAaAaaaah! Oh God, it's in me. All of it. I've waited so long to milk your fat cock. And now all of it is inside me."

"I've wanted you to take me for so long. I was almost beginning to lose hope. This was so much better than I expected. This was perfect" she says, still bouncing on him.

She decides to ride it out as well and finally cums on his spent cock.

She gets on the floor, on her knees, like the perfect slut she is and cleans his cock. She regresses back into the innocent schoolgirl and even smiles as she cleans every ounce of cum on her new beau. Her face, soft. Her eyes, glowing.

"Make sure your husband tastes your lips after tonight."

batosaihk
batosaihk
14 Followers