School Property Pt. 05 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Yuno drops his pants. He takes his 8 and plunges into his soaking daughter-wife. She can't concentrate and takes Mr. Le out of her mouth for a moment. She begins to cry. So much love. So much sex. Never did she imagine it would lead up to this. A true love, a profound love with the utmost freedom. Her body, and now soul, released from its shackles and now able to follow its true calling: to sink her womanhood onto any cock that could be used as her personal throne chair. A queen with two kings.

Mr. Yuno reverses her. She's now sitting on the hump seat, well, really Mr. Le's 7 inch cock more like. She begins to bounce but the bumps in the road add to the intensity and randomness of the pumping motion. Mr. Yuno puts himself in her mouth.

She loves it. Her body starts moving on its own. Her neck moves to entrap as much of her husband's flesh in her oral cavity while her pussy reserves its walls to entrench her boyfriend's cock as it searches for her G Spot. Switching between her husband's cock and her boyfriend. Which cock is right? Which is wrong? Who's the better fuck? Who wants her more? She gets off only to suck them both. Switching from Yuno to Le to Yuno and back again. She even puts them both into her mouth and makes eye contact with Mr. Yuno to get his genuinely shocked reaction.

Mr. Le can barely see anything but can feel every inch of her divine pussy and every droplet and muscle in her mouth moving over it.

They can't end this momentous day without filling her up TOGETHER. She aligns her pussy onto Mr. Le's anthropomorphic backseat cock and Mr. Yuno positions himself, circling her asshole from behind. No time to get ready. She now has both lovers willing to give their all.

He goes in. Smoothly. More smoothly than before. Each orifice recognizes its dominant partner.

"HOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOh" she cries. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... fuck fuck fuhh-" she begins to mouth the word "fuck" having no real voice left or energy left to keep up.

Mr. Le feels something. Another cock in her system. Rummaging, causing friction with his. They have found each other, in this woman, the one they both love to pieces. Mr. Le freezes to allow Mr. Yuno to claim his spot in her. Mr. Yuno pulls down her frontal gown to reveal her tits from underneath the wedding dress. He begins to kiss her and grip her tits.

"I never would have realized my wife would be able to take two cocks. I should've found you a second lover years ago. Just understand your job is never done. When I'm done with you, HE gets you. And when he's done with you, I get you. And sometimes, we'll have you together. Is this what you want?"

"Y- *moans and body rocks backwards* -Yesss..." she says as her stare goes blankly into a place she can't see, but feel. Nirvana.

Mr. Yuno whispers in her ears, "Most girls want cars, luxury jewelry, or even a cute puppy to love and cherish, but whores like you... get as many cocks in you as possible." He puts his hand into her mouth. He pushes it in further. Maybe this will be where a third cock ends in the near future. But for now, two daddies is all she can have.

He takes his cock out of her ass. He almost forgot. Today needed to be extra special. Two cocks in each hole was not enough for his wench. His daughter. The bodily form of sexual perfection. A double penetration was an already tested limit.

He points his shaft into an already occupied pussy.

"No... don't... Mr. Yuno..." she says.

"It's RON, Tina." He shoves his full length in.

"NOOOOOOOOOO AhHhHhHhHhhh STOP" she uselessly complains. Both prods are already inside her before she can object. Mr. Le is wide-eyed. His cock now forced to share the same hole as her husband. Mr. Yuno driving forward, instigating friction between his cock and that of her helpless boyfriend.

"If we're going to be married, you need to remember my name, Tina."

"Dadd- ah... Daddy please... Stop. You're going to hurt me."

Mr. Yuno can't control his soon-to-be orgasm and is afraid to break the newly-minted whore girlfriend too soon.

"I won't hurt you; I would never hurt you. But you need to learn respect."

He is either full in her or barely out of her. He manages to keep 5 inches into her maximum capacity pussy at all times, pumping the full 8 then coming out with 5 inches still inside, then back in with the full 8.

He smacks the hump cushion. "C'mon, wake up! This bitch needs to be taken care of."

Mr. Le reluctantly goes back to thrusting with what little energy he has left.

Two impossible large gears forcing their way into this limitless, cavernous clock. Pummeling its insides. Pulling her insides apart, together, apart... on repeat. Maybe it does have a limit after all.

Mr. Yuno finds an unidentified liquid breaching his wife's womb.

"Ahh FUCKKKKKK!!" the armrest console screeches. Mr. Lee had deposited what manhood was left into the bride's womb. Mr. Yuno pulls out to check. Both cocks were covered in Mr. Le's hot, translucent semen.

Tina fell over. With both cocks flimsily spilling out of her, it was time to take a break.

No. This wasn't fair. Mr. Yuno hadn't ejaculated yet. To stop here, to stop where her boyfriend and her came. This was injustice. Her true allegiance belonged to one man.

Tina was on all fours in the backseat, breathing tirelessly, trying to come to terms with what just happened. Trying to realize what her body had gone through. What it could do.

Mr. Yuno grabs Tina from between her thighs and goes so far as to use his other hand to grab Mr. Le's cock and place it in her asshole sideways. He then shoves his cock in her asshole from the other side. A sharp pain courses through her body. It feels like a fire hydrant was being stuffed into her. Like a prized turkey having stuffing sodomized into her for Thanksgiving. It looked like she was about to be split in half!

"WHA THE FUCK?! AHHHHHH. GYAHHHHHHH. HGNHHHHHHHH HUU" she angrily expresses but relents to calm her system. She didn't know what was happening but could feel it. She needed to relieve the tension.

"I'm not done yet. I still have a little more to go. I thought you said you wanted to worship the two of us. To worship ME."

The two cocks are in her ass. If she thought she thought taking two in her pussy was terrifying, taking two in her ass was practically giving birth through the wrong orifice.

"I don't think you are being very wifely to come for your boyfriend and not me. YOU are going to make me cum. Do it" Mr. Yuno instructs.

The slave can only obey. She is beyond saving face now. This wedding was just a facade so these two could one-up each other in claiming her sex for themselves.

She hikes up her wedding dress and begins to maul her ass onto the two shafts. Two white pistons finding their home in this deep chocolate abyss. Or was it the abyss that was swallowing them?

If not for the leftover precum from all three participants, she probably would have been rushed to the ER. She starts gyrating on both cocks. Slowly. Even Ron didn't want to rush her in case she would suffer an injury. She took it at her own pace.

The veins on his cock bristled against her inner womb. His hilt continually rubbing Mr. Le's like two swords crossing one another in battle. The tightness of having both of them exploring her insides.

"Fuckkkk. I'm about to cum." Mr. Yuno says.

"Cum for me, baby. I want it. Take me! Own me! FUCK ME!!" she screams. Her bouncing and absorbing of the two cocks becomes almost too fluid in motion.

Mr. Yuno gives in. "Agggggggggghhhh!!"

She was spent. They all were. She fell over on her back, looking up.

She whimpered, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH FUHHH HUUU--." She was in disbelief as to what her body just went through.

"Baby, are you okay?" Mr. Yuno says, checking up on his wife.

She can only smile and nod. Everything else would indicate otherwise. Her torn wedding dress, her make-up in disarray, her winking asshole pulsating from underneath her bottomless wedding dress - hollowed out like a Jack O' Lantern and barely escaping anal contussions. The deflated cock of Mr. Le hanging to the side. The cum-soaked backseat that looked like a gangbang had taken place.

"This is the greatest day of my life!" Tina said, hyperventilating. "I love being married to you."

She gave a loving glance of reassurance. She was happy to receive the fucking of a lifetime. She was happy to be taken by her father figure, proud of it even.

He sat down, relieved he did not hurt her and gave her what she wanted. He now gave her more than any father could.

She cuddled up to him and laid her head in his lap, like a kitten. He patted her head and rubbed her back. She had completed her wifely duty, and he, his. They fulfilled each other's deepest, darkest desires.

Marriage truly is a wonderful thing.