School Resource Officer

Story Info
A young man has an affair with the School Resource Officer.
758 words
4.05
15.6k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,007 Followers

First Time. The School Resource Officer

Our high school had this cute-as-fuck resource officer, Ms. Hanna. Strong and sexy with piercing blue eyes, cushy tits and a sweet ass. I liked to hang out in her office. Said I wanted to be a cop, but I just liked her tits and ass.

On my 18th birthday she asked me to help her de-stress. "How?"

"Rub my frickin' neck, I've been typing for hours."

Okay, it felt weird, but I rubbed her neck while she kept typing. "My shoulders too, they're getting stiff." So I rubbed those while she leaned back against my crotch and felt my boner lump.

"Oh my, you're getting stiff too."

Hanna giggled. "I have your birthday present right under my vest. Just reach in a get it... them." I was clueless, reached under her vest and touched bare titty flesh.

"Oops, sorry Ma'am."

"Don't be sorry. That's your present--my boobs--squeeze 'em hard!" Ms. Hanna took off her vest. Her blouse was open, with NO bra, her naked boobs bouncing free. I grabbed them in both hands.

"Yes, manhandle them."

Squishing her heavenly boobs, I kneaded them like bread dough, tweaking her fat nipples. As I played with Hanna's jugs, she rubbed her back against my hard lump.

"Wow buddy, you need a release. I'll give you an extra-special present."

I was shocked when Hanna got on her knees and unzipped my fly. She giggled when my stiff cock leapt out and hit her face. "In school the guys called me Hoover-Hanna."

I soon realized why. Hoover-Hanna clamped my boner in her lips, sucking it deep. Wow, I got my first BJ from a school cop. I groaned as her vacuum mouth sucked my entire cock down her throat until her nose hit my pubes.

After a pause to suck and nibbler, my hairy balls Hoover-Hanna went back at it... licking up and down my shaft, gulping my prick like a porn star.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, half out of my mind. Ms. Hoover was a helluva cock-sucker. Her bullet nipples hit my knees as her head bobbed on my prick.

In a few minutes, I shot my load down her cum-thirsty throat.

Her blue eyes looked up at me as her cheeks caved in, gobbling spurt after spurt of warm jism. Just then the bell rang, I pulled my cock out, and her tongue dug the last cum-drop out of my pee-hole.

Hanna licked her lips. "Hope you liked your B-day BJ!"

Yes. Fuck Yes! And the next day I hurried to Hanna's office, hoping for another BJ. She undid her bra and let me pull on her nipples while she sucked my cock.

Hanna's bobbing mouth was like heaven. I couldn't hold back and spurted so hard she gagged and pulled back. My cum blasted her tits in goo. She looked down. "Damn, you're messy!"

Hanna wiped off her sticky boobs. "Now, I have something for you in my panties...."

She winked." If you can find it."

I knew where it was! Years of studying porn prepared me for this very moment. Pushing my hand in her panties, my fingers found her silky slit and pushed in.

"Ohh, you did find it. Good boy, now finger me till I say stop." I pumped two fingers in her gripping hole. Hanna groaned. I fingered so hard her pussy flaps made squishy sounds.

"Ha. Keep doing that!" Hanna humped my hand... let out a scream and collapsed.

After a few breaths she jumped up, threw off her dress and wiggled out of her panties. Ms. Hanna opened her legs wide...her shaved slit glowed pink...

I'd never seen anything so awesome...hot pussy, naked and spread...ready to fuck.

"Stop staring at me and screw me!" My cock pushed into Ms. Hanna's bossy twat, pumping in and out, fucking a girl's hole for the first time.

"Faster buddy--Fuck faster!" So I did, pumping fast as I could until she let out another loud moan and panted, clenching her pussy muscles around my cock.

I felt her tremble and paused. "DID I SAY STOP?"

"No Ma'am!" My prick sped up, full-speed banging Hanna's fuck-hole, until she arched in orgasm. "Oh... my... frickin'... gawd...." She whispered between breaths.

"Now buddy screw me... slow...nice and slow...and finger my ass." I followed orders and humped her with gentle but deep strokes, while pushing my finger up her butthole.

The bell rang but Hanna locked my hips in her legs, humping my cock until her horny pussy climaxed again, and my balls burst.

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,007 Followers