School Reunion

Story Info
Threesome after a school reunion.
5.9k words
4.41
7.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moriana
Moriana
19 Followers

Sunday morning, we're lying in bed, spent and satisfied after a slow and sensual weekend morning fuck, when I make the mistake of checking my e-mails. "Fuck!"

Andy looks up from his book. "What?"

"Uurgh, a fucking 20-year school reunion! I hate those things, why would I want to go back there?"

I was shy and studious at school (I've changed a lot) and while I was happy in lessons and had equally studious friends, there was one group of 'cool' girls who liked to pick on the geeky kids, which made breaktimes and after school a misery.

"Sounds like you have two choices my love" Andy says reasonably after I've finished ranting. "Say fuck it and bin the email or go and prove how hot and fabulous you are". To demonstrate this, he kisses both my nipples gently and spreads my thighs, working his way down to kiss and lick me to several more fabulous orgasms. The phone hits the floor and the e-mail is temporarily forgotten.

The thoughts stay with me for the next couple of weeks, and I make a decision several times before changing my mind again.

The night arrives though, and I decide I might as well try on the outfit I would wear, if I was to go, just to see how hot I look. Black pencil trousers, a black satin jacket, with a cream vest top underneath. I look smart and kinda sophisticated, but it's a safe option. "Fuck it!" The cream top gets whipped off and replaced by a lacy black corset, which creates a magnificent cleavage and does very little to cover my nipples, but the jacket can do that, mostly. Patent red heels complete the look. I turn to admire myself in the mirror and jiggle my breasts. Much better.

"Wow! You look hot baby!" Andy comes into the room and stops in his tracks. "Going somewhere or is that look just for me?" He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around, cupping my breasts and pushing the cups of the corset down to expose them. I grind my ass back against him, noticing with pleasure that I'm having an immediate effect on the bulge in his jeans.

"Always for you, but also I'm thinking of maybe going to the reunion and looking hot in front of everyone there...I'd need my trophy boyfriend with me though..."

He nuzzles my neck and slides is hands down the front of my trousers into my knickers.

"For someone who is nervous, you are very wet".

He slips his fingers inside my wet lips and slowly circles my clit. I lean back against him, my hands rubbing my breasts and then pulling my nipples between my fingers and thumbs, stretching them. He pulls my trousers down a little and I spreads my legs so that I can watch him play with me in the mirror. He circles his finger more firmly now and nibbles my ear. Oh god it feels so good.

"I am gonna cum if you keep doing that!"

"That's the idea baby, you'll look even hotter if you're freshly fucked". He stops and reaches over to the dresser, picking up two of the soft plastic clips I use to put my hair back. Gently, he tweaks each of my nipples in turn and places the clips on them. They bite a little, not as much as my nipple clamps but they still feel delicious. My nipples start to throb gently, sending little electric waves down to my pussy.

With the clamps in place, he resumes his stroking of my clit, which now feels on fire.

"Ohhh that's good, don't stop, please don't stop" I plead, and then cum hard against his fingers. I reach behind me, pulling at his jeans, desperate for his cock. I fumble with his belt and zip as he continues working on my clit and manage to release him. His cock is thick and hard in my hands and dropping pre-cum. I circle my thumb round the head to spread his juices and then wank him firmly, my hand barely fitting round his girth. "I want this inside me, we need to fuck now".

Andy stops playing with my clit and yanks my trousers down further. I brace myself against the mirror as he spreads my ass cheeks and slides straight into my soaking pussy. I gasp. "Oh, you feel good" he says, and grabbing my hips he draws out almost fully and then thrusts back into me hard, right to the hilt.

"Fuck me hard baby, oh god that's good" He pumps into me again and I push back against him, making sure I get the full eight and half inches of him. The clips bounce on my nipples sending little delicious jolts of pain through me and I rub my clit. We fuck hard for a minute, his cock rubbing against my g-spot with every thrust. I cum again, my pussy clenching around him which pushes him over the edge too. He holds me against him as he cums, his cock pulsing inside me.

We stand there for a minute, pressed together, dishevelled and panting.

"Man, that was good" I turn to kiss him and then bend to lick his cock clean. His cum drips down my thigh a little and I scoop it off and lick my fingers. It's too good to waste.

He laughs at me. "You better go and clean up if we're going out, and I better get changed. The black jeans I presume, so they can all check out my fabulous ass".

"Hell, yes baby, and this magnificent cock too" I purr, stroking him again, though he swipes my hand away this time. "The black jeans and no pants underneath"

We arrive at the school and park up. It hasn't changed in the last 20 years and I get a real 'back to school' feeling, which makes me nervous. Andy squeezes my hand and then grabs my ass as we walk in. "You look fabulous my love, you'll knock 'em dead."

As you might expect, there are clumps of people spread around the hall, probably a hundred or so in total so it doesn't feel too weird and empty. We grab a drink and I look round to see who I recognise and point out to Andy.

"There they are, the popular girls" I nod towards a group of five women, two of which are pregnant and the others look like mothers on a rare night out. My confidence improves.

Then I spot someone else and gasp. Andy looks at me, puzzled. "It's Amy! I had a big crush on her back in the day. She was gorgeous and cool in the right way, she was into sports and definitely did her own thing" Andy follows my gaze and subtly checks out Amy, who is tall with straight with straight blonde hair, and a sprayed on mini dress which accentuates her athletic figure and full pert breasts that have certainly grown since we were sixteen.

Amy appears to be by herself and looks like she had the same strategy for choosing her outfit as me. She surveys the groups and, after grabbing two drinks, heads our way.

"Mori! Wow, you look fabulous honey, you have certainly changed, for the better!" Amy hugs me and kisses me on both cheeks and then I introduce her to Andy who also gets kissed on both cheeks and those fabulous tits brushed against him, which he looks delighted at.

"Christ this is fucking deadly, thank god you are here - I hoped you would come" Amy exclaims, the relief in her voice palpable. We catch up on the past 20 years whilst Andy keeps the drinks coming.

It turns out Amy went to Uni and then got a job in London and hasn't been back home since. She got married but is now divorced and is enjoying her single life. The drink is having an effect on both of us and Amy has a sexy blush across her cheeks that spreads down to her cleavage. She leans in and strokes my arm "I always had a girly crush on you Moriana, but in those days, one didn't do much about it for fear of being called a lezza." She grins wickedly, "Now I happily go both ways (she gives Andy an admiring glance) and have no fear of being called anything."

I blush and can't help but grin. Someone starts a slightly desultory disco and the yummy mummies start dancing round their handbags. With several glasses of wine in us, we watch them giggling. "Maybe we should liven this up a little" says Amy and grabs my hand, dragging me on to the dance floor.

Amy is an outrageous flirt and exhibitionist and I am just as bad. Soon we are giving the yummy mummies and the men in the room something to look at. I slip my jacket off exposing the lace corset, my breasts barely staying in as we dance. Amy's dress works its way up her thighs so it's barely covering her ass cheeks.

The music changes to a slow dance and she pulls me in, her hands groping my ass and her mouth close to my ear. "You are hot baby; your tits look magnificent bouncing in that corset and I bet they look even better out of it. Are you up for some fun?"

I respond by kissing her and running my hand up her naked thigh. "Oh yes, I'm up for anything, and so is Andy. He's already enjoying the show" We look over at him and he blows us a kiss. "We like to fuck, and we love it when we have another woman to play with. I can tell you now, he has a massive thick cock and it will already be throbbing at the sight of me and you here on the dance floor. It will get even harder if you slip my tits out of their corset and stroke them."

Amy obliges. My jacket obscures the view for most of the people in the room but she makes sure Andy can see as she rubs my pert and still slightly swollen nipples gently. I press my thigh between her legs and can feel the heat there. "I read this story in a porn mag once about a woman going to a school reunion and being eaten out and fucked in a classroom. It was so fucking hot, I made myself cum twice reading it and several times thinking about it since, despite the number of orgasms he gives me. We could go and try out one of those classrooms..." I trail off suggestively.

"Fuck yes!" says Amy and we stop dancing as she pulls me off the dancefloor. "Andy won't mind, will he?"

"Not if I tell him about it in great detail later."

We rush up to Andy who has found some fellow gig enthusiast to talk to and I put my arm around him, still holding Amy's hand. "We're just going to look around" I wink at him "we'll be back in a little while" He laughs and brushes my jacket aside to flick the nipple that is still free of the corset, much to the astoundment of the guys he's talking to.

"Be good ladies, I don't want to have to mete out any punishments later."

"We'll be very good, but we might need punishing later anyway".

Giggling like a pair of schoolgirls we rush along the corridor.

As expected, the classrooms are all open and we find small groups of people chatting in some...we quickly duck out of those, laughing and not being in the least bit grown up, but we don't care.

"Let's go up and look at the science labs" Amy says as we reach the stairs, we skip up them and find they're open too, and empty. Amy pushes the door to the biology lab open. "Kinda feels appropriate".

We sneak in and look around, there's a lock on the door that we slip across and the room is lit from a big aquarium, so no need to turn the lights on. Amy perches on a high stool, and reaches for my hand, pulling me in to her.

"Come here and let me play with those magnificent tits of yours".

She slips her hands into the lace cups and pulls my breasts out, the corset tucking underneath them pushes them prouder.

"Oh yes honey, they are magnificent!" She expertly strokes both nipples, pinching and rolling them between her thumbs and fingers, at the same time giving me a deep slow kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth. I lean into the kiss, and run my hand down her thighs, dragging up the edge of her tight dress. It comes up easily, and I stroke my hand across her thigh towards the warmth of her pussy. She gasps at this and nods assent.

I pull away from the kiss and smile at her. "No knickers, you are a slutty girl! And that's a very smooth wet pussy..." I run my fingers over the smooth skin and dip one down between her lips, stroking it gently inside her to gather more juices. I trace it back up towards her clit and hit metal. I gasp as she mews a little. "Ohhhh you are pierced! That is so sexy and slutty".

"Oh yes, I am a slut" she says breathlessly as I gently flick and stroke my finger round the metal ring. My own pussy floods with juices. I have always liked piercings but only ever seen them in porn videos and photos.

"Does it feel good? They look so sexy but I am not sure I am brave enough".

"It feels so good, I am pretty much horny all the time since I got this, and it feels even better when someone else plays with it. You are very good with your fingers".

I kiss her as my fingers keep working, slowly circling over her swollen clit and flicking the little ring gently.

"Uh huh, I've been taught by the best, and I've had plenty of practice. I am good with my tongue too".

I slide down, crouching between her knees as she perches on the stool, and open her swollen lips gently with to admire the little ring resting on top of her swollen clit.

"Oh, that looks fabulous and so fucking sexy." My tongue darts over her clit, circling and lifting the ring. At the same time, I run my fingers along and slip one inside her, just a little way at first but Amy grinds down into me. I gently suck her clit into my mouth and swirl my tongue over it as I slip another finger inside her and hook both back to stroke her g-spot, stroking back and forth.

Amy writhes under my tongue, pushing her beautiful bare pussy into my face "Oh yes, don't stop, don't stop!" she gasps after several glorious minutes, "I'm gonna cum!" She does, panting and bucking under my fingers, her sweet juices dripping down my chin. I wait until her movements subside and give her one final lick before standing back up, sucking my fingers.

"Damn that was good, best thing that ever happened to me in this class!" she grins. "We should be getting back soon, Andy will wonder what we're doing" (he'll have a pretty good idea, I think to myself) "But maybe we have time for one more, fairs fair" she motions for me to sit up on the bench, and then comes in to kiss me again and unbuttons my trousers before pushing me gently back. I kick off my heels and lay on the bench, lifting my bum so she can pull off my trousers and knickers. She spreads my legs and leans into me.

"I see I'm not the only slut!" She says, admiring my neat bush and bare lips.

'That's a porn star trim if ever I saw one! And by the looks of these puffy lips, someone's had a good time already today" She runs her fingers along my lips which are dripping...partly turned on from making her cum and partly because yes, she's right, we did fuck before we came out...just to steady the nerves.

Perched on the stool, she buries her face between my legs, lapping up my pussy juices before dipping her tongue inside me. I squirm as she alternates between finger and tongue, expertly rubbing my clit and she runs her tongue over the hood and down inside me. My legs are over her shoulders and my hands grip into her hair.

"Oh god, you know how to eat pussy!" I exclaim. A group of people walk past the classroom and I half-try to stifle my moans but to be honest I don't really care because Amy's tongue feels so good. She brings me to the edge several times working her tongue round my lips and sucking them into her mouth before finally sucking my clit into her mouth and reaching up to pull on my hard swollen nipples. That sends me over the edge into a crashing orgasm and she keeps sucking as I writhe beneath her tongue. I lay back panting for a minute to recover and then she pulls me up to sitting.

We snog again, exchanging the taste of pussy juice. She wipes her chin. "You are wet baby, and you taste of sex. I can taste Andy's cum on you too. I love it".

"You can have some more later if you like?" I offer. "We could sack this party off and go home?"

"That's the best offer I've had in ages" she smiles. "What will all the yummy mummies say when we pass them looking freshly fucked and reeking of pussy juice?"

"They'll think we're slutty, which we are, so we might as well look the part" I put my knickers and heels back, on leaving my trousers off. "What do you think? Kinda respectable?"

"Nearly" Amy gently sucks my nipples before tucking my breasts back in and pulling down her dress to a level that's vaguely decent. We smooth our hair down and check each other for makeup smudges and then head back downstairs.

My jacket just about covering my ass providing I walk demurely.

We head back into the main hall and find Andy. "Sorry baby, we lost track of time exploring" I press myself into him for a kiss.

"Clearly! you taste like you've been exploring" He grabs my ass cheeks and runs his finger along the gusset of my knickers. "These knickers feel like you've been exploring too".

I laugh and wink at Amy, who is trying to look innocent.

"We're ready to go home now, and I said Amy could stay over. Is that ok?"

Amy slips into the back seat of the car, her dress riding up and showing clearly that she has no knickers on. She pats the seat next to her so I jump in, leaving Andy to drive. My jacket falls open and I slip my knickers off, handing them to Andy.

Amy leans over and kisses me, lifting my boobs out of my corset again, clearly putting on a show for Andy.

He watches happily. "Sorry girls but you have to belt up."

We stick their tongues out at him but face forward and put our seatbelts on. It won't stop our fun though. Amy hitches her dress up further so she can spread her legs and I do the same, making sure that Andy gets a good view if he looks in the rearview mirror. We work out that we can reach and stroke each other's pussies, not quite managing to cum but enjoying it.

By the time we pull into the car park of Amy's hotel so that she can collect her bag, the car smells of sex.

"Keep it warm", she says and kisses me, then she steps out of the car and smooths her dress back over her hips and licks her fingers clean.

As she heads into reception, I realise we have a few minutes and I need some relief.

"I am so horny, I need you now" I growl at Andy and step out the car. Slipping my jacket off, I am standing there briefly in basque and high heels with my tits out, before walking to the back of the car.

Andy joins me and I squat, knees apart, feeling the cool air on my overheated pussy and carefully unzip him. With some difficulty I ease his hard cock out and suck it into my mouth, licking, nibbling and sucking on the tip. After a few minutes he pulls me up and I bend over the boot, spreading my legs.

"Sitting in the back of the car with your delicious pussy on show and now standing half naked in a hotel car park, my girl needs to be fucked" One long thrust and he's in, starting with a long slow rhythm. After only a minute or so, we hear footsteps. Luckily it is Amy.

"Dear lord, I leave you for 5 minutes...... I am getting in on that action" with that she drops her bag and bends over next to me, pulling her dress back up over her slim hips and spreading her legs.

Andy withdraws from me, and Amy looks back over her shoulder at his hard cock, glistening with my juices. "Oh my, do I need that" she says. Andy grasps her hips and slides in deeply. She groans and kisses me "Oh god, he's massive".

Andy then spends a happy few minutes alternating between two willing pussies while we scrabble at each other's clits.

"I am going to cum soon" he says "who wants it?"

"I do" I say, so much to Amy's surprise he slams into her and thrusts harder and harder. I crouch down and rub Amy's clit until she starts to cum. This triggers Andy's orgasm and he pumps hard into her.

Amy slumps over the car and he withdraws his cock, which I greedily suck into my mouth getting the last of his cum and Amy's juices. I then move between Amy's legs and opens her pussy and begin to slurp Andy's cum out of her.

We straighten up and get back into the car giggling whilst Andy zips up and get back in the front. Feeling slutty and satisfied as we head out towards our house, the car reeking of sex.

When we pull up in front of the house Andy offers me his jacket, but with a smile I decline and flit from the car to the front door in the dark, arse and tits white in the moonlight. As I get to the front door all the lights come on. Andy laughs as I, all flustered, drop the keys before finally getting quickly into the house followed by Amy.

Moriana
Moriana
19 Followers
12