School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy grabs Amy's bag and my clothes and follows us in.

Amy immediately slips her dress off and helps me off with the basque before pulling me into a long kiss. She then turns to Andy and presses her naked self into him too, for a long kiss, stroking his cock hopefully through his trousers, even though we are both well fucked.

"Bed now, separately ladies" he says, "You can have more in the morning" and we head upstairs.

Andy wakes me the next morning in my favourite way- gently running his finger across my pussy, parting the lips and over the clitoris. I am still puffy and swollen from last night. I sigh happily and lay there drowsing, not quite ready to wake up yet as he heads off for a shower and then downstairs, naked, to make us some breakfast.

I decide I probably should get up and head for the shower. As I step under the hot water and grab the soap, I hear the bathroom door go. "Back to finish what you started in bed?" I call, thinking it's Andy and hoping that he's come back to join me.

"We've not started anything yet, but we can..." says Amy, and slips into the shower beside me. I'm facing away from her and she wraps herself around me, pushing her boobs into my back. "Good morning, sexy lady. That was fun last night".

She reaches round and cups my soapy boobs with her hands, massaging them, and then works her way down across my stomach and between my legs. "Someone's still swollen from last night".

"Swollen and ready for more" I turn around and kiss her and run my hand between her thighs, rubbing some of the soapy bubbles round her lips. "I'm not the only one ready for more by the feel of it."

We soap and wash each other sensuously and then she pushes me back against the wall of the shower and bends down to lick and suck me to another fabulous orgasm, the water falling over both of us. My legs are shaking when I leave the bathroom.

Our house has a south and east facing patio which is not overseen, so we get the morning and lunchtime sun and can get up to whatever we like - not that privacy always worries us. When I get downstairs, I find Andy on the patio, deliciously naked and covered in a light sheen of sweat which I just have to lick off his chest before he pulls me in for a naked hug "Good morning my hot man."

"Good morning my love" he kisses me deeply. "Are you ready for a good morning? He pulls me round and I see what's to the side of the patio.

"You set it up!" I squeal. Behind the sofas is a cantilevered frame set on a heavy base so that the apex is over the centre of the patio. A series of straps are hanging off it.

"What is that? "says Amy as she appears, wearing a dressing gown which she immediately removes with a grin.

"Our new sex swing! How do I get in?" Andy shows me how to hold the sides and settle my ass into one loop and then put the other loop around my back and under my arms. We work out can put your feet in the stirrups or just under the knees and I settle for the latter. I sit there, legs open and everything accessible, initially enjoying the sunshine on my exposed body - very wanton and open.

Amy sits cross-legged on the patio sofas in the sun watching and eating a croissant, her clit piercing glinting in the folds of her fabulous pussy.

"Mori told me you have a piercing; can I have a closer look?" Andy asks. In reply she lays back along the sofa and spreads her legs

Andy moves in closer for a good look. "May I touch it?"

"Oh dear god yes" She tilts her pelvis slightly.

Andy dips his head down and runs his tongue across her clit, feeling the ring and putting the tip of his tongue under the hood of her clit. She shudders deliciously, then he sucks her clit and inner lips into his mouth, and gently nibbles down her clit. When he gets to the ring, he releases her now swollen clit and grips the ring itself between his lips, tugging gently. She gasps.

Putting his hands under her ass, he lifts her a little higher and buries his face in her pussy, running his tongue in circles over her clit, under the hood and over the ring. After only a couple of minutes of this she starts to cum and he sucks her clit back into his mouth and again nibbles it all the way down.

She cums hard yelping and sighing.

"Is it quite sensitive? "He asks innocently.

"Uh huh. My god you are good", Amy gasps.

Lying naked, open and entirely captive in the swing feels very wanton and naughty, especially outdoors in the sunshine.

"Ohhh, this is good, this is working for me baby, I think we should go for some real filth..."

I look at Andy lustily, a wanton shameless woman, and he smiles, knowing exactly what I need.

"Are you enjoying this then? Trapped and held open, your swollen wet pussy on display?" He runs your finger around my puffy wet lips and lazily circles my clit, causing me to whimper.

"Oh god yes, this is so fucking hot" I pant. "I need to be fucked good and hard".

Andy smiles, "Oh, you will be, but not yet a while. I can keep you here and punish you for that slutty behaviour last night. Amy, have you got the oil there?"

Amy has been happily watching and sunning herself, her legs spread open and her swollen wet pussy displayed, enjoying the post- orgasm euphoria.

She reaches for the oil on the table and passes it over. Andy stands between my legs, the swing keeping me at perfect height for his erect cock to nestle between my open lips. He slides it gently up and down, teasing me and causing me to whimper. I try to swing back to get some motion but he steps back a little, chuckling. "Not yet missy! You need oiling first."

He pours some oil into my stomach and then slowly starts massaging round, up across my breasts, taking care to gently twist and pull my nipples, and then back down over my stomach, round my hips and ass cheeks, basically everywhere except my swollen dripping pussy.

Amy decides to join in, and stands at my head, leaning over so her fabulous tits are in my face. I suck on her nipples, nibbling gently with my teeth on one as I tweak the other, and she returns the favour, massaging the oil in and twisting and stroking my nipples, which are now like bullets. Andy concentrates on my pussy now, massaging gently around the lips and sliding his cock in just a little, enjoying how open and displayed I am. He gently rubs oil on my clit, circling it and flicking it with his thumbs.

I am in ecstasy, and wriggle as much as the swing allows, but not too much so I lose his cock.

The gentle stroking brings me to orgasm and I cum hard, yelping and not caring who hears, as Andy thrusts deep inside me to the hilt. He holds there until the orgasm subsides and then pulls out again, leaving me open and dripping.

I'd been so busy cumming, I hadn't notice that Amy had disappeared, until she came back on the patio. "Let's swap!" She says, and motions for Andy to move.

He comes and stands at my head, the swing once again the perfect height, allowing me to lick along the length of his cock as it hovers over my face. I can't use my hands, but I tip my head back and open my mouth for him to slide his cock in, the angle allowing me to take a good three quarters, despite how swollen he is.

Amy meanwhile has produced a dildo from behind her back, a good eight inches long, with ridges around the length. She stands between my legs and teases the dildo around my swollen lips. "No need for oil!" She chuckles and slides it gently inside me.

The motion of Andy fucking my mouth pushes me onto the dildo and vice versa, so I am deliciously pinned. Amy turns the dildo on and it buzzes away as she fucks me with it, knowing exactly where my g-spot is. I start to writhe again.

"Not yet honey!" She slides the soaking dildo out. She reaches for the oil and drizzles a little over my pussy so it runs down between my ass cheeks too. Carefully she works the dildo around my asshole, pushing a little way inside me each time to stretch me. I moan at how good it feels. She pushes in the first inch and holds it there till I get used to the sensation and then slowly and gently pushes the whole eight inches fully into my ass. I moan around Andy's cock.

"This isn't your first time I see" Amy works the dildo in and out, crouching down so that she can lick my clit at the same time. Her spare hand is between her own legs, rubbing her still swollen clit. I frantically suck as Andy thrusts into my mouth, pushing my ass further into the dildo and into Amy's face. The sensations overwhelm me and I cum hard, my ass clenching round the dildo as my pussy spasms.

As I finish, Amy pulls the dildo out gently and licks around my swollen asshole.

"You should cum in here" she directs Andy. With that encouragement, he pulls out of my mouth and walks round to stand between my legs again. He lines his cock up with my asshole, the swing holding me open for you and slide ins, filling me again. I moan and lift my head up a little so that I can watch him fuck me.

Andy manages to fuck me for several minutes, which is impressive given just how filthy we've been, before he cums deep in my ass with one final massive thrust. I can feel him pulsing as he cums for what feels like ages. We rest for a minute to catch your breath, and then he pulls gently out of me, both of us spent.

"Man, this is a good toy! I need one!" Amy says. "Can I try it now?"

Andy releases my legs from the stirrups and helps me off, my pussy and ass both gaping slightly and looking well fucked.

Amy lies across the middle band face down and puts the other across her shoulders and out under her armpits. Andy carefully lifts her legs into the stirrups and then she is in place, floating in the air face down but legs apart with everything open and ready.

Initially she just swings in the sunshine, but then Andy stands between her legs and introduces the dildo to her pussy inch by inch. She gives a low moan but there is little resistance.

I go back into the house and return with our favourite toy, an eight-inch vibrating cock shaped dildo, only slightly smaller than Andy.

Andy switches on the dildo he is holding and begins to slide in and out of Amy, who can't see what's happening.

I pick up the oil and pour a little onto Amy's back and massage it all over and around her ass. I slip first one, then two oily fingers into Amy's ass, getting a further moan and I can feel Amy is beginning to clench her pussy around the toy.

I slowly feed the dildo into Amy's ass, turning it on as it reaches halfway in. We both pause briefly to give her chance to get used to it before I push my toy all the way in. We then set up a gentle fucking rhythm alternately pumping in and out until Amy screams brokenly, cumming hard around both toys.

Gently withdrawing them both from her now limp body, we help her out of the swing. Amy and I collapse side by side on the sofa, legs apart and our well fucked holes open in the sunshine.

Andy heads back inside to make some brunch and we lay there, satiated at last, catching up on the last twenty years properly.

When it is time to take Amy to the station, we reluctantly dress and hug. Promises are made to stay in touch now, and Amy makes it clear she is not losing contact with us now.

12