School Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Jayne gets close to her daddy.
766 words
4.33
24.5k
22
1

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was looking good. I'd totally insulated my little enterprise at school, and was looking forward to my future visits to Mr Ball's special room.

By now you will have realised that my father and I have a "special relationship."

It would be remiss of me not to explain how this came about.

Who knows? You might even enjoy it.

Mummy and Daddy are swingers. I first became aware of this when I found a DVD in the rack. It was simply titled "Fun Time."

I had absolutely no idea what this was, and proceeded to view it.

The house was empty so I was lying on the sofa in just my black bra and panties.

My jaw dropped as I watched my mother sucking three cocks. She had a skirt, heels and bra on. She had cum on her face, tits, and hair. My father was also in view.

He was fucking a woman from behind, and clearly loving watching her being used.

I've watched a fair amount of porn, but I'm sure you'll understand that this raised the bar.

At first I was horrified. This soon turned to excitement. I watched my mother offer her arse for penetration. As she was being anally fucked, she took more cum on her face.

I watched this filth for twenty minutes. In that time I fingered myself to three orgasms. My pussy had never been so wet.

The film finished with a close up of my mother's face.

She was a mess.

She was covered in cum. She blew the camera a kiss, and that was it.

"Fucking Hell." I whispered to myself.

This was the turning point. I'd had a crush on Daddy for a long time. The depravity of it all drove me crazy. It was time to make my move.

My mother had moved into a flat on her own the previous year. My parents had an amicable arrangement. I wasn't particularly bothered by this. I had chosen to stay with Daddy. We have a lovely house and money has never been a problem.

My school activities give me extra disposable income, so, no worries.

As time went on, a sexual tension grew between me and my father.

Life became a massive and prolonged tease. Daddy loved me in my school uniform. When we hugged I deliberately rubbed against him. I could feel his erection, but feigned innocence. He would often squeeze my bottom.

We would snuggle up on the sofa. I enjoyed lying with my head on his lap. I loved feeling his hardness against my long curly hair.

I knew it was only a question of time, after all, how many fathers hand wash their daughters dirty underwear?

After seeing the home movie I knew I could proceed with impunity.

I came home from school the following evening. I kept my uniform on and sat waiting for Daddy.

"Hi Princess" he said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Sit down Daddy."

"You sound very serious darling!"

"I watched this last night."

I held up the DVD.

"Oh fuck." he said. "You weren't supposed to see that."

I laughed.

"Don't worry Daddy. I enjoyed it."

It was time to speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

"I never want you or I to have secrets between us, not after seeing this."

I held up the DVD.

"I'm eighteen, Daddy. I'm an adult with adult needs."

"You're my angel." He said.

"Well your angel loves cock, and pussy."

"Pussy, as well?"

"Pussy, as well."

He swallowed hard. I went on to describe my activities at school. Even from where I sat, I could see he was getting hard. I had crossed my legs and made sure my skirt was showing plenty of thigh.

"What do you want, Princess?"

I walked over to him. I stood with my skirt a few inches from his face. I wanted him to get a whiff of my pussy.

I breathed into his ear.

"No secrets between us, but maybe we could share a dirty secret."

I moved even closer to his face.

"I want to make you happy in every way I can. I'll do absolutely anything for you, Daddy."

I wanted him to put his hand up my skirt, but stepped away.

"Think about it Daddy."

I left him, and went to my room. He had a lot to process.

I knew I wouldn't have to wait long.

He didn't come to me that night. Despite the fact my panties were soaked, I didn't touch myself.

Sure enough, the following day was life changing.