School Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
The rules are broken.
930 words
4.48
19.6k
22
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read part three of my story, please bear with me.

All the characters are eighteen or above. All depicted sex is consensual, though it can get a little rough.

Briefly, my name is Jayne Parker. I'm in my last year at Grammar School. I'm eighteen years old and seem to have a insatiable pussy.

I perform sex for money, and have recently discovered a love of corporal punishment, followed by sexual humiliation and abuse.

I have no desire to physically hurt anyone else, but derive extreme pleasure from mentally torturing my sexual partner, or of course, partners.

I enjoy sex with both males and females.

My strongest, and longest sexual attraction, has been for my father.

We both knew it was going to happen, so, here it is.

If you've read part three, you will know I'd found my father and mother's sex DVD.

I'd confronted him with this damning piece of evidence. I had left no doubt in his mind that not only did I approve, but that it had turned me on.

I had also left him in no doubt that I was his for the taking. I was willing to do anything to please him. I had stood with my school skirt close to his face as I spoke to him.

I knew he would be able to smell the heady scent of my wet pussy.

I'd left him to think about it. I didn't masturbate that night. Neither did I have any sex at school the following day.

The night belonged to Daddy.

I came home from school to find my father in the kitchen.

"Wine darling?"

"Ooh, yes please!"

He poured me a glass of wine. I drank it quickly. He poured me another. We went into the lounge and sat together on the sofa. There was a tension between us. We both know that possibly the longest foreplay in history, was soon to come to fruition.

"There's a present for you on your bed."

"Ooh. How lovely Daddy. I love surprises." I was playing the innocent.

"Does it involve clean underwear?"

"Yes it does, my angel."

I stood in front of him and pulled down my panties. I held them near his face. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

"Will you wash these while I change Daddy?" I dropped them on his lap and went upstairs.

I opened the lovingly wrapped package on my bed. Inside was a red bra and panties set, a pair of black heels, and red pull ups.

I was quite surprised. I had thought he would want to fuck me in my school uniform. He wanted me to look like a whore. Fine by me.

I took off my uniform. I put on my new outfit and looked in the mirror. I made sure the pull ups were fitted perfectly. I put on more make up than usual, and roughed up my curly hair. I applied the cheapest perfume I had. For the final preparation I pushed my finger into my pussy. I smeared both my cheeks and my neck in the warm juice. I looked at myself, once again, in the mirror. I loved what I saw.

I slowly walked down the stairs and stood in front of my father. He stared at me with nothing but lust in his eyes.

I turned round to give him a rear view, then faced him. I then sat on his knee with my left arm round his neck.

At the crotch of the red panties were two little press studs. I pointed to them.

"Daddy, if these are undone, there's no turning back. We have to do this together."

He reached down to my pussy and carefully undid one of them. There was a barely audible click as one of them was separated. So quiet, but I'll never forget that sound.

With one flick of my finger, I pulled the remaining material apart. I whispered in his ear.

"Oops."

I opened my legs and breathed heavily in his ear.

"All yours Daddy."

We locked in a feverish wet kiss. He slid two fingers into me. I gasped. I'd been finger fucked before, many times, but this felt so good.

I closed my eyes and became the whore he wanted. As his fingers went in and out, I breathlessly confessed to him.

"I want to be your fuck toy Daddy. You can fuck any of my holes, whenever you want to. I'm your slut daughter and deserve to be treated as your play thing."

His fingers rammed in and out faster and faster. I cried out as I came.

I stood up, then sat next to him. I opened my legs. He pulled out his hard cock. He knelt in front of me and pushed it in me.

"That's it Daddy", I shouted. "Fuck my dirty cunt!"

His eyes were closed. He was fucking me like an animal.

"Go on Daddy! Come in your slut daughter's pussy!"

I started to come again.

"Use me Daddy! I'm a worthless whore!"

We both came. It felt incredible. The rules had been broken. I fucking loved it.

He pulled out of me. I looked down at my dripping cunt.

His cum was seeping out of of me. It slowly leaked onto the sofa.

"Oh. Look what we've done Daddy."

I deliberately used the word "we've."

He was not culpable. It was consensual. We were both adults. Yes, he is my father, but if you've read my story so far, don't even dream of judging me.

You might want to hear more.